Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (83149 Views)

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
[s]

Pained slowpoke..................................

Don't worry about us, we are fine just the way we are................................

We are not voting Jonathan, I rather vote a monkey instead of Jonathan......................

If the choice of voting is Jonathan alone, I will not vote.

Don't you get it, the use of HATE AND TRIBALISM WILL NOT GET JONATHAN VOTES. ALL YOU AND YOUR PAY MASTERS HAVE DONE IN THE PAST MONTHS IS SPREAD HATE, TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS TO GET SUPPORT, EXCEPT IT HAS FAILED.

Why am I even talking to you, be gone devil.[/s]
From your almost maniacal histrionics and emotional write up the joke is on you as to who is unhappy with this exposure on the psycological makeup of the yoruba mind in close quaters with a fulani overlord....Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
From your almost maniacal histrionics and emotional write up the joke is on you as to who is unhappy with this exposure on the psycological makeup of the yoruba mind in close quaters with a fulani overlord....Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Yes just as GEJ is kneeling for the wife of a dead Fulani man...................................

You are really slow in the head aren't you.....

Hahahaa......

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by vivalavida(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!

Biko nu ooo,who is this nkita ara?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by laplace19(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2015
ebecode:

Comments like this one above is what makes me dislike some Ibos atimes so arrogant set of people. It reminds me of when I was serving in one remote village in AKS..upon all d love I showed this my fellow corps member I never knew he hates me so deeply coz of my ethnicity,he even incited some old foolish Ibos against me in the village...they said Yorubas are saboteurs and these were d people I took as my brothers coz I believe in one Nigeria. It was his fellow igbo guy dat told me everything bcoz of my loyalty and kindness towards him(this is why I still respect some igbo folks).they even accused him of dining with d enemy...The day I confronted the fool as giant as he is o...he brought out a knife,dat if I come close he will stab me. He tot I would fear,i just find one stick and told him that we should get started,i want to teach d fool a lesson he will never forget even after dat day I told him dat he should let us slug it out one on one. The fool kept avoiding me and even told his allies in d village dat I wanted to kill him dis was a typical igbo from Arochukwu o....D school we even did d nysc was in d middle of a thick forest dat even armed robbers even attacked us once and I always walk home late in d night inside d forest snakes don even became our friends. So I urge sane Igbo people not to see yoruba folks as cowards anymone......Tolerance and Kindness does not equal to Timidity and Cowardice....God bless Nigeria

Comments like this make me dislike some Yorubas... didn't you read where your fellow brother was threatening him?....

Seriously, na hypocrites full this nairaland...

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

See the girl of the lowest self esteem, you that you are begging a guy to come Bleep you......

You that a guy is fucking just for fun and you are too daft to know is talking about people who can buy you and your whole lineage.

How far naaa, babe hope you still travel to go service the bobo
Rantings of a slave cheesy grin
Yoruba's are slaves to the hausa's period.
I love my boyfriend and will service him till Jesus comes oya die grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by HopeAtHand: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!

Why so much bile.

These are your countrymen for goodness sake..As far as we are one 'united' country, u will have to live with the excesses of others.

I don't usually consider people who rant on NL as anything other than cowards.

Post ur own address, pictures and every other ID of yours that can make you easily accessible so we know if ure bulletproof...Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by begwong: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Mrs.Osinbajo is praying first before commencement of any activity.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

What does a LovePeddler know about freedom, you have been a slave your whole life naaa.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by JustCurious: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2015
@Ceaser, you goofed. How could you ever share your private address on a PUBLIC forum, regardless!!?

A house that is divided against itself cannot stand.
Oh! What a nation. Now, I understand why it seems Nigeria is getting no better. So much hatred and division, yet we have a highest population of bible-carrying Christians in both ethnicity -IBO, YORUBA.. Little wonder we can't even overcome our common enemy (BokoHaram) well, 'common' seems so relative now. Oh, Nigeria.

@OP
You just earned yourself an award for creating the most irrelevant topic. Of what good is it to you, now?!? What intent? Shame on you!!!!!! Yes, you. Next time please, have better objectives for creating a thread. The photograph only shows a very humble woman and not slave.

It would be so nice to have the administrators delete this topic, while it reveals SO MUCH hatred, enmity... It doesn't promote what Nairaland stands for.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by vivalavida(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Slaves will always be slaves. It has been ingrained in their mentality. Modernity and education havent changed the norm that once a slave,always a slave.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Defcon1(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

It's because of you and your ilk that the APC and GMB are being stereotyped as violent and ethnocentric
lasting peace between enemies is better achieved through diplomacy than through violence and intimidation
That is the difference between a good leader and a dictator.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
[size=26pt] mhizenugu aka Banega

A man who claims to be a woman. Smh [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
ebecode:

Comments like this one above is what makes me dislike some Ibos atimes so arrogant set of people. It reminds me of when I was serving in one remote village in AKS..upon all d love I showed this my fellow corps member I never knew he hates me so deeply coz of my ethnicity,he even incited some old foolish Ibos against me in the village...they said Yorubas are saboteurs and these were d people I took as my brothers coz I believe in one Nigeria. It was his fellow igbo guy dat told me everything bcoz of my loyalty and kindness towards him(this is why I still respect some igbo folks).they even accused him of dining with d enemy...The day I confronted the fool as giant as he is o...he brought out a knife,dat if I come close he will stab me. He tot I would fear,i just find one stick and told him that we should get started,i want to teach d fool a lesson he will never forget even after dat day I told him dat he should let us slug it out one on one. The fool kept avoiding me and even told his allies in d village dat I wanted to kill him dis was a typical igbo from Arochukwu o....D school we even did d nysc was in d middle of a thick forest dat even armed robbers even attacked us once and I always walk home late in d night inside d forest snakes don even became our friends. So I urge sane Igbo people not to see yoruba folks as cowards anymone......Tolerance and Kindness does not equal to Timidity and Cowardice....God bless Nigeria
They are set of uncultured people.Their parents failed to bring them up in a reasonable manner because they gave birth to too many of them,and that's why u see most of their girls all over every states in Nigeria trading their bodies for money.They are failed set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

You that is being used and dumped by different men.....talking about someone being a slave.

Have you checked yourself for aids.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by vivalavida(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
They are set of uncultured people.Their parents failed to bring them up in a reasonable manner because they gave birth to too many of them,and that's why u see most of their girls all over every states in Nigeria trading their bodies for money.They are failed set of people.

You are a gambari slave

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

[s]
Yes just as GEJ is kneeling for the wife of a dead Fulani man...................................

You are really slow in the head aren't you.....

Hahahaa......[/s]

We don't see how payin respect and condolensces to the family of a friend nay colleague equates to Mrs Osinbajo preparing to play House maid to the wife -umpteenth-of an Iliterate....how low the 'sofisticated' yorubas have been pushed by thieffnubu and co ....Free Yorubas should stand up to this umbrage fueled by political greed.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Look i know the Mods running this forum have some sort of Agenda but i honestly cannot believe somebody posted a picture to apparently start a tribe war and you decided to endorse it undecided I guess we know just how pathetic these halfwit Mods are. (i don't really blame the halfwit that started the thread, he's just a classic idiot with an opinion)

A picture taken at a specific second where someone happened to be looking down is somehow turned into a big deal like this undecided Ughh i cant even deal with this utter stupidity right now.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
We don't see how payin respect and condolensces to the family of a friend nay colleague equates to Mrs Osinbajo preparing to play House maid to the wife -umpteenth-of an Iliterate....how low the 'sofisticated' yorubas have been pushed by thieffnubu and co ....Free Yorubas should stand up to this umbrage fueled by political greed.

The same wife of a friend that locked the clueless fisherman out of aso rock.............. Condolences or begging her to support his re-election.

Don't you have shame.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Make I comment before them close thread!

Stupid nairaland.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2015
vivalavida:

You are a gambari slave
Ur father and mother failed to bring u up in a more civilized manner.U are a true son of a cursed tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by dasrackhor(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
Anything wrong with the pic?
OP u tell us yhaself afterall u asked d question....
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

[s]
The same wife of a friend that locked the clueless fisherman out of aso rock.............. Condolences or begging her to support his re-election.

Don't you have shame.[/s]

Direct your question to the woman gearing up to play House maid...A whole proffessor's wife...chai..What an Embarrassment..My heart goes out to free Yorubas..

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Direct your question to the woman gearing up to play House maid...A whole proffessor's wife...chai..What an Embarrassment..My heart goes out to free Yorubas..
Give it up, no sensible Yoruba will vote for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Poverty stricken bastard*d

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Post the picture of ur poor mother and let Nigerians see how terrible she looks like.U are from a cursed tribe.
Always quick to insult someone's mother goes a long way to show you were raised by a bitter dad who chased your mum away after she must have slept with one of the neighbours.

Afterall you graduated with 2.81 a miserable 3rd class so I want to believe you should be categorised with your paymaster who is an illiterate.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Aisha Buhari is 41.
Buhari married Aisha when she was just 11

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OxAprnLd5bo/VH9yBmIQVgI/AAAAAAAEBdg/xnrf_ysO-ao/s1600/Mrs-Aisha-Buhari.jpg[/img]

An illiterate, despot, bigot, sectionalist and now a pedo is being propped up to be our leader by the senseless clueless region dwellers.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Why so much bile.

These are your countrymen for goodness sake..As far as we are one 'united' country, u will have to live with the excesses of others.

I don't usually consider people who rant on NL as anything other than cowards.

Post ur own address, pictures and every other ID of yours that can make you easily accessible so we know if ure bulletproof...Rubbish.
Start by pposting ur own and address and I can assure u that others will do the same.s
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2015
dragan:
Look i know the Mods running this forum have some sort of Agenda but i honestly cannot believe somebody posted a picture to apparently start a tribe war and you decided to endorse it undecided I guess we know just how pathetic these halfwit Mods are. (i don't really blame the halfwit that started the thread, he's just a classic idiot with an opinion)

A picture taken at a specific second where someone happened to be looking down is somehow turned into a big deal like this undecided Ughh i cant even deal with this utter stupidity right now.
Shatap haven't you seen pics of patience Jonathan barely dancing and the next thing the whole APC clowns decend on it calling her a sheepopo.
What did u do about it?

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by AMINDA: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Something is obviously going wrong with Nairaland. I was following this thread before it made frontpage and just decided to re-read the first page. I discovered that every comment by the original aggressor has been hidden while the threats by alcatraz001 are still visible. Nairaland mods are up to something sinister. We are watching.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2015
django1:

Give it up, no sensible Yoruba will vote for Jonathan.
Speak for yourself and not the voters and local governments in Ekiti, Ondo..Or.the split votes in Lagos and the robust showings in Ogun,Oshun and Oyo. These yoruba heros will answer their fore father's name rejecting fulani feudal system on their lives and families.....

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2015
ruffp:
Una go soon get HBP for Buhari wife matter
. Dis APC people don't even know what they are playing with. Northerners, especially ex-military, are nobody's playthings o. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Shatap haven't you seen pics of patience Jonathan barely dancing and the next thing the whole APC clowns decend on it calling her a sheepopo.
What did u do about it?

Yeah, because its exactly the same thing as trying to use a picture taken at a split second to insinuate someone is bowing and having an idiot Mod promote it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.