Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" (31936 Views)

Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters / Fashola Has Failed Not Fit As Minister Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by Mhystique: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
the lagos now is it not beta dan how it was.fashola has improved lagos.what has gudluck eva did;afta he wld say he provided train that was used in d 80s.
we want change#buhari
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by Mhystique: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
u dont xpect everybody to be rich.even great AMERICA dere are poor pple dere,evrytn in life is not about certificate.dere r phd holder dat are still dumb,u wld find a sec sch student dat has brain dan d phd holder.most pple dat made difference in d society are dropouts.
[/code]d guy dat created fb,[code]
nairaland creator.we want change.we v not beneffited anyting from jonah.[code][/code]my vote is for febuhari/osinbanjo.
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
rumours:

My brother/sister, don't always be in a hurry to post a comment. Understanding is key. The poster you responded to is only making a general comparison between those days and today. He/She is not saying that Lagos should provide those with its meagre allocation. Of a truth Mr President was on point. His generation has failed you and I. And that generation includes Fashola, Buhari, GEJ et al. What they enjoyed in their days has eluded us today. In all your getting, get understanding. Thank you.

Please do U live in Lagos?

If U live in lagos & U include Fashola in the list of people that failed his generation, then U need to start adult education. Cos no educated elite will call Fashola a failure.

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by Forwetinnah: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ichiato:

No one is saying he should turn Nigeria into US given the that short time. We want to see a reasonable amount of progress in the country that's all. We can't even compare Nigeria to South Africa for God sake. Is it too much to ask for a reasonable amount of progress?

And you're telling me you've not seen "a reasonable" amount of progress?? Unbelievable??! Are you in Nigeria at all?? Infact the progress made so far is MORE THAN REASONABLE compared to past administrations
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by LewisO: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
This man (Jonathan) will never stop speech flopping, most of is words are silly! angry
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by omar22(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
9jatatafo:
Gov Fashola is part of the GEJ's generation that failed this country. All the work Fashola is doing is to make more money for the Lagos State Government and not for the masses. Most of you insfratural development are road expansions so as to make your BRT buses go to the nooks and cranny of the state to make money. Fashola I respect you a lot you fu.cked up big time, this time around

You sound like someone who grew up on cow milk!!!

Listen to yourself. The City of London grows on what it makes not handouts the government hands down, this also applies to states in America
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by godoluwa(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fashola shud park well for one side. Did he (Fashola) performed to d average level. People that lives or transact business in lagos often will agreed with me. Fashola, u urself u are a failure. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by rumours: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
My guy Fashola is over rated. God helped me to run away from Lagos. And I still visit Lagos. Do work now or you are in school? Is it easy for you? Do you know that most of them in Fashola generation enjoyed scholarship? What generation enjoyed, you did not enjoy it. Then before they graduate from school, 2 or 3 job juicy job is for them. Are enjoying that today. Like I said before understanding is key. That generation of Fashola and co has failed you and I. You are being myopic in your submission. Come out of the box. Forget your support for a political party briefly and be objective for once. I say it again Mr President was on point with the statement - they have all failed us. And by the way where do you stay in Lagos? Sincerely, are having fun there? Get understanding ma'guy.

OLUJOSHINS:

If U live in lagos & U include Fashola in the list of people that failed his generation, then U need to start adult education. Cos no educated elite will call Fashola a failure.

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
iiichidodo:
Fashola shut up and own up that his generation..the generation that ate quaker oats for breakfast,assorted swallow for lunch and continental dishes for supper in their University cafeteria free of charge....The generations that had whitemen,indianmen,chinamen for lecturers...the generations that had jobs, in most cases, two jobs even before they've written their final papers...let us not mention the ease of traveling without visas and our monetary exchange rate.....Yes where are all of these now to consolidate and pass down the future generations?? but swept off by the corrupt practices of Fashola,Thieffnubu and Almajiri Buhari's generation..
Even if u'r going to oppose his views, at least do it with *****. Is it the fault of only APC guys that u called thiefs that we don't ave all those u highlighted above? And also tell me if the guy u called Tinubu has been d number 1 person b4. Even without oil, even without taking 13% allocation, Ogun and Osun state present administrations have delivered so well.
Why don't u wise up and remove ur ETHNIC BIGOTRY GLASS? Ur kids might curse u later on when they still can't get those tins u mentioned. WAKE UP!!!
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

And you're telling me you've not seen "a reasonable" amount of progress?? Unbelievable??! Are you in Nigeria at all?? Infact the progress made so far is MORE THAN REASONABLE compared to past administrations
Hahahaha, ain't you funny? I won't even bother to ask you what progress. Before you start to mention building of almajiri schools. Hahahahaha very funny
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by LordTudor: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fashola, should shut up already!!!
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by sheelay(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
mikeansy:

His generation has failed

So has Fashola

Fashola did not solve all the problems in Lagos did he?
exactly.... But Jonathan didn't solve ANY problem in Nigeria. He promised a lot, but didn't deliver on any.... Or you'd perhaps tell us one problem this Jonah administration has solved, or is solving.
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by beetruth: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bayswater:

I asked a simple question, what has Fashola done in Lagos?
Made a road on lekki rajah which the masses still pay for at every passing. Now I must plan to hold 240 b4 I can go out to hustle. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by beetruth: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
Even if u'r going to oppose his views, at least do it with *****. Is it the fault of only APC guys that u called thiefs that we don't ave all those u highlighted above? And also tell me if the guy u called Tinubu has been d number 1 person b4. Even without oil, even without taking 13% allocation, Ogun and Osun state present administrations have delivered so well.
Why don't u wise up and remove ur ETHNIC BIGOTRY GLASS? Ur kids might curse u later on when they still can't get those tins u mentioned. WAKE UP!!!

Are you talking based on hearsay or what you see. Osun state is not its best state at the moment. Workers salary pending for months now. Dada estate - orisumbare road in its worst form. The only thing u can see in the capital is the fences along okefia- ola iya road. And ede- gbongan road in progress. Lest I forget he feed the students but make their teachers hungry by not paying their salary for months. Is DT the best of governance? May God judge speedily all politicians and their followers
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by ernieboy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
expert1000:
Anybody can nw open his mouth 2talk 2jonathan anyhw.he caused it sha
u are a typical example of the kind of dumb fuc.ks dragging this country backwards, fyi people can still criticise obama much less one dumbo from a 3rd world country
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by Swiftboy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
redcliff:

The only reason i dont want this present govt is because over the years nothing really substantial has come out from them...which is what the opposition is using as an advantage over them which i dont blame them though.. so if we are not happy so far about this present govt and their antics, why dont we try other people and if they are in the opposition, why not? Theres no harm in trying.. there is a 50 percent change we can choose right this time...so wth i would say...why not?
I dont think we should change the government base on what we've been told. My challenge with APC-Buhari is their extreme opposition which coined the phrase 'do nothing'. Goodluck actually did alot even in the area of securities.Its propaganda that they're feeding us thats making those policies and projects looks like nothing. Goodluck tried amidst the challenges and for someone like me,I hate injustice hence I'll not condone APC-Buhari's antics and vote for them. Never!
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by Swiftboy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mhystique:
the lagos now is it not beta dan how it was.fashola has improved lagos.what has gudluck eva did;afta he wld say he provided train that was used in d 80s.
we want change#buhari
and you think its not better we have that than nothing? Half a bread is better than None.India and America's still using this same old train.And what about the speed train plying Abuja and Lagos metropolice? You sit here on Nairaland and twitter,getting brained washed by the opposition that he did not do anything. Weldone.
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by 9jatatafo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
omar22:

You sound like someone who grew up on cow milk!!!

Listen to yourself. The City of London grows on what it makes not handouts the government hands down, this also applies to states in America

You must refrain from insult in whatever you are doing. When you were young you drank cow milk as well. I expressed my opinion and how I feel about Gov Fash's statement. We always give examples by referring to developed countries but we forget to do what those countries are doing for their citizens, take for instance, the issue of taking care of elderly, do we do it here?
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by Swiftboy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Do you stay in Nigeria? No educated fellow will call Goodluck a failure. Who try rich this present government? Forget APC propaganda.
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 16, 2015
haryomikun:

Yeah. But please just tell me ONE present nigerian governor who changed his state more than fashola. No offense but am not sure you live in lagos during d days of tinubu. Odawise, u'll know fashola has done better dan many oda governors

Goodswill Akpabio.
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
beetruth:

Are you talking based on hearsay or what you see. Osun state is not its best state at the moment. Workers salary pending for months now. Dada estate - orisumbare road in its worst form. The only thing u can see in the capital is the fences along okefia- ola iya road. And ede- gbongan road in progress. Lest I forget he feed the students but make their teachers hungry by not paying their salary for months. Is DT the best of governance? May God judge speedily all politicians and their followers
Seems u'r 4rm d state. How much is ur IGR? Go to Rivers State with all d oil and see 4 urself. I'm not talking of best deliverance here, I'm correct ur debased statement that only APC thiefians r corrupt, and painting GEJ nd his pips as saints.
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by haryomikun(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2015
CHAIRMAN1:
Rubbish! This nansense you blurped out here shows your level of exposure. If you had been to akwa ibom in 2007 and go there again now, you'll confess Fashola has been more of hype than work when compared to Akpabio. Try moving around so you would be making less myopic comments, ok? angry

Sorry sir, but I clearly remember saying 'fashola has done better than MANY other governors'. I didn't say ALL other governors. Besides, what me I see @ Lagos naw isn't any hype jare baba. I know how lagos was before. In 2006, were there BRT buses? In 2006, how did agege look like? In 2006, wasn't Oshodi the area of daylight pilferers(pickpockets), In 2006, dyu knw ow many area boys were in Mushin(coz datz where I stayed), in 2006, how many traffic lights were working? How over populated was lagos during 2006? Who was the one who cleared away homes too close to the street? Finally, why was Lagos called the fastest growing megacity in 2009 when Fashola was still in his first term?
Please first answer my questions then I'll know fashola has just been hyped.
Akwa ibom may be better naw oh(m nt opposing that) but I also know a lot of work has been done in Lasgidi
Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by revolt(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2015
haryomikun:

Yeah. But please just tell me ONE present nigerian governor who changed his state more than fashola. No offense but am not sure you live in lagos during d days of tinubu. Odawise, u'll know fashola has done better dan many oda governors
akpabio!!! Akpabio!! And you know what? His projects unlike fasholas, are not ppp. Infact he runs a semi welfarist govt, his built more than any state govt in naija history and no tolls gates on the massive bridges he's built. Truth is most projects in lagos are private driven, or fed projects. I'm yet to see a wholly state financed project perse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It / Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.