Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (58830 Views)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Dahjhi: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2015
sammyj:
My good Friend, it's not about Certificate that gives you good leadership skills, its about the wealth of experience of being the past head of states and former leader with integrity which our peoples General posses. And if I may ask, with all the Certificate owned by our dearest President Jona (alias Clueless one) what has he achieved as a leader in proving good leadership to our good loving people of Nigeria? Please embrace change and vote our dear peoples General come Feb 2015. Click like button if you want the peoples general in power come 2015!!!!!
I UNDERSTANDS SIRE. grin BUT NO CLICK ON THE LIKE BUTTON angry ..KEEPING MY THUMB TO MYSELF AND MY VAL ON FEB14.. grin
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by eleko1: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2015
coolBilly goat.keep bleating
Billygee2u:

I think you are a one or 2 eyes man ,that choose a blind man to lead him.
may your choice work for you.
may an illiterate or one who doesn't qualify for a position you qualified for ,take over your position, as you have said .
say a big AMEN

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by cornelin(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2015
I thought he dropped out of secondary school, how did he get a WASC?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by redcliff: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Shame on APC. Even the WASC we cannot verify, APC is just showing us Pictures. That fraudulent Political party are just banking on the millions of blind votes that Buhari will bring from the people he and his likes has kept impoverished, uneducated and has used the weapon of Religion (sharia) to oppress over the years. I just feel sorry for enlightened Nigerians that will vote this man next month.

APC says he has experience. Now lets look at his experience

Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;

Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985

Now can someone tell me the remote cause of Insecurity in the North East.? If that illiterate mallam value education, BokoHaram would not have surfaced in the first place because he would have made efforts on Education both as governor and head of State in this region.

Wow..o God.. so much dumbness coming out from one human!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by zheroes(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2015
jamace:
I pity those of you still equating politician Buhari to military Buhari.

Know it today that Buhari as a politician has lost his integrity because:
1. he lied to us that he is a poor man when his monthly pension is in millions of naira.
2. he swore to a false affidavit that the military board is holding his academic certificates.
3. that he has only N1m in his account and was able to take loan of about N27m to buy party form.
4. corrupt governors have been emptying their state funds to run his campaign yet BUhari had not seen anything bad in that.
6. politician Buhari who claims to be a devout muslim went to church for thanks giving all because of political power.

Moreover,
7. politician Buhari has lost independence of action as he has to follow the dictates of his party.
8. Politician Buhari has lost ultimate power because of democracy.

Politician Buhari has joined the corrupt politicians and is now corrupt. Democratic norms will mesmerize politician Buhari. So, those who thinks politician Buhari will do wonders are grossly mistaken and will be mercilessly disappointed..
the angel i do not know has a better potential than the demon that presently torments this nation. vote for change. are people this daft? how do you expect to replicate the same action and you want a different result? okay may be luck?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by efilefun(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Shame on APC. Even the WASC we cannot verify, APC is just showing us Pictures. That fraudulent Political party are just banking on the millions of blind votes that Buhari will bring from the people he and his likes has kept impoverished, uneducated and has used the weapon of Religion (sharia) to oppress over the years. I just feel sorry for enlightened Nigerians that will vote this man next month.

APC says he has experience. Now lets look at his experience

Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;

Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985

Now can someone tell me the remote cause of Insecurity in the North East.? If that illiterate mallam value education, BokoHaram would not have surfaced in the first place because he would have made efforts on Education both as governor and head of State in this region.

I bow for your stupidity so all the military schools he went to na sand he collect from there? Mind you obasanjo ruled you with same ssce if not pry 6 cert. you got no point here

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by eleko1: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2015
Thank U great grammarian
k4kings:
that will HELD? us to ransom.. Like leader like follower.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by chalerea(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2015
miteolu:
Baby1234 of NL said

''At the time of entering the military, what was the educational requirement? If he was required only a WASC and has built on that qualification with diploma's, courses and experience then he is fit. He served grew through the ranks, and retired from the military with a WASC, then why should he be unfit for the presidency?

What does the constitution say about his eligibility. Does it say at a minimum BSC?

The fact is his experience and track record should cover all evidence of doubt.

After all we have seen the wonders of a PhD''

I rather employ a skilled drop out SSCE that will add value to my organization and be productive than employ a Phd holder that will be a liability to the organization.

3 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Kenai: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Because of politics the highly valued certificates have become useless to APC supporters.

May God help Nigeria.

That's how it is. They're born hypocrites.
The same people clamouring to see the academic documents written by Jonathan, suddenly don't care about certificates anymore.

Anyone who can't see that this is a desperate ploy to take Nigeria back to its days of Hausa-Fulani born-to-rule retrogression (with support from some self-hating South-Westerners), is a fool.

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
It is better to have a WAEC sch cert holders than one daft,thieves with PHD that'll held us to ransom.BUHARI......Ni ooooooo,Ijoba Tiwa Tiwa. cool
Rubbish. absolutely rubbish
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by PointB: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Does he really have WASC? Is an affidavit enough proof, even when it's easier to get copies of certificate?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by propzncribz: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Kai we want him to LEAD and not to READ.

APC all the way, Buhari is our man
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2015
APC and stomach infrastructure sha, Nawa oooo

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by eleko1: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Liverpoolfc:
Rubbish. absolutely rubbish
ok no problem.Just wait till MAY,2015.Bless U
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by jamace(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2015
zheroes:
the angel i do not know has a better potential than the demon that presently torments this nation. vote for change. are people this daft? how do you expect to replicate the same action and you want a different result? okay may be luck?
You have failed to acknowledge one thing. Buhari has dined with the devil and there is no way Buhari can attack the devil because they have become one.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Ebukaokeke5: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2015
Even wit dat he z a better choice 4 d presidency of Nigeria dan d rest.wht we need is a perfect leader who has wht it takes 2 make Nigeria succeed.N GMB does.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Precide(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2015
donphilopus:
Some people just decided to be brainless no reason. Must he present all his certs just for Election?! Did Osinbaja a Prof. present his PhD? What did Ngige present in Anambra? What did Aregbesola present in Osun?!
u mean Aregbesola..... His best is d O'level cert, d guy no complete d poly e attend.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2015
Akranez:
Yes ke.. He got the best qualification..

WASC IS WAR AGAINST STEALING AND CORRUPTION

Sai Buhari grin
Abi
Is not only about paper work...
Rather, it's about LOVE 4ya country..
It's about COMMITMENT...
It's about LIVE and LET'S LIVE...
It's about POLITICAL MATURITY...
It's about AVERAGE COMFORTABILITY.
It's about FEAR Of GOD.
It's about sustainable DEVELOPMENT...
It's about TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY..
It's about LIGHT and not darkness...
It's about looking beyond TRIBES to see and treat everyone as a HUMAN
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2015
It takes wisdom to lead and not some sort of certificate. Judging by qualifications, gej is not meant to rule, he's suppose to be in the Zoo breeding and cross breeding animals. Don't forget GMB is a retired general who has lead intelligent men in the army, the most difficult men of high and lows, Takes difficult decisions, solve difficult problems which an ordinary man won't know what to do. He is no different from a astute leader and a visionary. He's no darkness. You will understand when you free yourself from the shacks of religious and ethnic bigotry

kahanma:

You are so ignorance of what you are saying. What happen to proper reasoning? Is this all because of hate that you all can't differentiate between light and darkness?
You guys should be careful of what you ask for cos
even a ward councillor can't contest with only WAEC results talkless of a presidential candidate with just WAEC result?

Can you even get a proper job with just WAEC?
Answer me please...
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by zheroes(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2015
if the bye product of me having a PHD will translate to what jonathan has offered nigeria so far, i would rather be rearing cattles, some cattle rearers will do better if availed the resources that man had. no sentiments its the truth and i know its bitter.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Firefire(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2015
LMAyedun:
This is Shameful and an embarrassment to Nigerians. This is 2015, a computerised generation. WAEC is just too low, my househelp is even better qualified.

Say No to WAEC holder.. FailBuhari

GEJ till 2019

grin
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by kay1one(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2015
kestolove95:
If e lyk let him present his nomination form receipt as his. Certificate....me go stil vote am.

Expected from illiterate association!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by elari(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2015
They earlier said he has no WAEC. now he has presented it and they still find faults. . . chai! Nigerians
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by kay1one(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2015
PUSH1:
It takes wisdom to lead and not some sort of certificate. Judging by qualifications, gej is not meant to rule, he's suppose to be in the Zoo breeding and cross breeding animals. Don't forget GMB is a retired general who has lead intelligent men in the army, the most difficult men of high and lows, Takes difficult decisions, solve difficult problems which an ordinary man won't know what to do. He is no different from a astute leader and a visionary. He's no darkness. You will understand when you free yourself from the shacks of religious and ethnic bigotry

Excuses! There's a reason the constitution demanded for bsc. If little rules like these can't be kept then how can change be brought about? !
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by mpowa(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2015
hansad:

MOST OF THE BUHARISTS KNOW THESE ACHIEVEMENTS OF JONATHAN GOVT. MOST OF THEM FROM THE SW ARE ROOTING FOR OSIBANJO TO SUCCEED AGED BUHARI AT ANY SHORT NOTICE. SO THEY WILL NEVER RECKON WITH THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF JONATHAN.

What me I wonder is, all you people claiming Gej achieved, all you can show us are paper statistics, all of his achievements seems to happen in another planet, or maybe he's the president of Burundi not Nigeria, because nobody sees or feel anything, if whatever he's done are for Nigerians then we should feel it and experience it, What Jonathan has more than Buhari is the power of incumbency, he has been there for over 6yrs, Buhari should be doing all the campaigning now while he should just be smiling knowing fully well that the PAST 6YRS SPEAKS FOR HIM, but we know better, the only thing that's speaking for him right now is CORRUPTION. Buhari only ruled about 30yrs ago for one and half yrs and integrity and discipline still speaks for him till date.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by zheroes(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2015
jamace:
You have failed to acknowledge one thing. Buhari has dined with the devil and there is no way Buhari can attack the devil because they have become one.
OBJ even said no one is a saint, all we need is the better demon , atleast i know he will fight corruption. what is my otuoke man doing building schools for hungry children? thats why boko boys are on rampage!!!!!! to say the least jonathan has failed in 6 years, lets give someone else 4years if they mess up we will show them the door. period
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
Ode.Check your dictionary
It's not there in Oxford Dictionary. Are you using 'Illiteracy Dictionary' over there ?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by zart24: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2015
I love this drama coming from PDP about Buahari's Certificate for the precidential election comes february 14. Now, in 2007 GMB contested on the platform of ANPP the issue of certificate was known Again, in 2011 he contested on the platform of CPC no one care about certificate here is 2015 people ware busy discoursing issue that is not relevant. The earlier we face the reality on ground the better for us in this country.GMB all the watt.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Ayopercent(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2015
"GEJ to provide 2 Million jobs annually if RE-
ELECTED". For more jokes send "Jonathan" to
"2015"...
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2015
The same constitution also demanded for minimum of O'L. I can have a phd but decide to tender the least cert. as long as it is least of the requirements.

kay1one:

Excuses! There's a reason the constitution demanded for bsc. If little rules like these can't be kept then how can change be brought about? !
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by BashMe1(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2015
LMAyedun:
This is Shameful and an embarrassment to Nigerians. This is 2015, a computerised generation. WAEC is just too low, my househelp is even better qualified.

Say No to WAEC holder.. FailBuhari

GEJ till 2019

Oga, relax. check out this link b4 u start jubilating... Otueke is goin' down!

www.nairaland.com/2089952/muhammadu-buhari-nigerias-strictest-leader
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Franchise21(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2015
They t two. D aspirant of AD

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.