Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (58833 Views)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by eleko1: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2015
wink cool
legalwealth:

You are blessed! !!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2015
has released what he believed
would happen in this New Year. One of his
prophecies was that 2015 election would be
a replica of June 12. He said Jonathan should
be prayerful as there are plans to kill him.
Suleiman who head the Auchi-based Omega
Fire Ministries also said the queen of
England and Shehu Shagari may die.
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies
for women looking for fruit of the womb.
2. President Obama needs serious prayers
for his health.
3. I see a woman becoming the president
of America, but her health needs
attention.
4. Britain needs prayers because of her
Queen.
5. I entered the house of former
president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and
I saw RIP; he needs prayers.
6. There shall be agricultural boom this
year.
7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting
married. I saw a group rising, called “Old
Catholic Church”, they were on fire for
God and caused a revolution.
8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two
people; one is a traditional ruler and the
other is a retired General.
9. Nollywood should stop Unclothedness
and immoral content been shown
because God is not happy.
10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of
Onitsha need prayers.
11. A great Pentecostal man of God been
called to glory. I wept.
12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan
coming back but troubles.
13. I saw people crying in the Oba of
Benin’s house.
14. Libyan election to be cancelled.
15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For
abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna
election.
16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should
be changed.
17. Buhari’s health needs attention.
18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading
Sokoto State.
19. Dangote will not have it smooth this
year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.
20. Patience Jonathan needs serious
prayers.
21. Egypt will have elections.
22. 2015 presidential election will be
rigged, marred in violence and end up in
court case.
23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is
now the governor of Lagos state.
24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious
prayers. I saw mourning.
25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It
became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a
dollar).
26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing
Boko Haram soldiers.
27. Prophets who deceive people, collects
their properties, charge money, will face
great judgment this year.
28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to
PDP.
29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria
will not break up.
30. Nigerian Government will start
fighting the Gospel and men of God.
31. Military leaders will be changed.
32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck
Jonathan but it will be exposed.
33. I saw governor Amosun return.
34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass
root campaign because I saw the election
been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed
because of so much bloodshed.
35. Three popular musicians will die; one
of them is a young boy.
36. Former President Obasanjo should go
and make peace with God, Nigeria is not
his problem.
37. The retired Army General one of the
sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him
recently with his health. The next, God
will take his life.
38. I saw a man win Governorship but not
allowed to govern.
39. I saw attention in Delta state moved
to Agbor.
40. President Gooluck Jonathan should
arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is
what is empowering them to steal.
41. I saw people who resigned as
ministers to contest election return back
as Federal ministers.
42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.
43. I saw major death in China (I saw
group of kids killed)
44. A great man of God whose first name
begins with 3rd letter and Surname with
15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw
serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray
for him.
45. Let’s pray against military
intervention and interim government.
46. President election inconclusive, yet
Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!
47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to
vie for president.
48. Ghana economy to have terrible and
serious crisis.
49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it
was better Goodluck goes now to his
village quietly.
50. 2015 election is another June 12. The
man who truly won will not govern or
rule.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by manutdadex(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2015
LordCenturion:
we can't see his cert ,but his past achievement has spoken ,he still make sense than PhD clueless one ..his wasc is a good sign that wen he voted in,those with wasc will still get good job!!,..must PDP raise irrelevant issue everyday?, show your cert,where is your wife ,they want to field Muslim/Muslim etc,is that wat PDP have for us?

guy,nothing concern me with cert or wife or religion or tribe ,all I want is CHANGE,let try another thing

GMB TILL PEJ,sorry GEJ get sense

sai BUHARI
dude....people with high skool and waec qualification work as unskilled labour....u now knw where ur boss belong

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ibnjarir93(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Couldn't he have done a follow-up. GEJ did not build a Univ. in bayelsa until he bacame president. Why can't he show concern as president for a region he governed. Or is the president 7 months too?
This is what is killing Nigeria. Little wonder money allocated to Niger-Delta projects by GEJ was more than the entire 5 other regions combined. So a public officer only develops places he is affiliated- or was once affiliated- to? Projects are priotise not concentrated on few states.And don't forget a president is for the whole country not for his constituency only or for the people that voted him.
That aside, establishing Universities & higher institutions of learning is not the first solution. Anyone who has been to the North-eastern states knows primary & secondary schools are first needed in order to prepare students for colleges. So what are you talking about?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by legalwealth(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
LMAyedun:
This is Shameful and an embarrassment to Nigerians. This is 2015, a computerised generation. WAEC is just too low, my househelp is even better qualified.

Say No to WAEC holder.. FailBuhari

GEJ till 2019

What is this one saying?
Himself might not even have a presentable WAEC certificate if at all he has one!

Upload yours and let's see! !!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
yorke1:
no way! This illiterate Aboki can only be the president of this great country in his dream.

I am more capable, competent, vibrate, articulate, energetic and qualify more than GMB. Its a shame this is what APC have to offer.
Vibrate ke? You be nokia or v1brator
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by 100Cents: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
NoContract:

Define literate in terms of politics, you dunce. You're literally saying someone with PHD in Music or Theology is more literate than a MSC in Astro Physics? Paper literacy.

I bet you're munching on pringles right now. Fool.

There are still people who did not go to school but achieved a lot economically, socially and technologically.

What has Buhari achieved since he left the army as a general aside seeking reelection as civilian President and failing woefully 3 good times. And eating his pension.

For records, humans on earth are divided into Producers and Consumers. Producers create wealth while consumers cannot create shiit. If they don't get paid, they go hungry. You have mentioned astro physics to look like a geek and hide behind that cloak to insult my intelligence.

When will Buhari get tired of failure ? When will APC get tired of recycling illiteracy and worn out parts ?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by julybaba(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmm,

GMB hates corruption

We need leaders who hate corruption

We need selfless leaders, who hate greed and impunity.

Give me, any other candidate with this undeniable credentials, and I will vote for him/her.

Those who had Phd certificates has failed their generation woefully, let's try someone with WAEC certificate.

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by stayblack: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
UND SO WHAT,I DONT WANT A THIEFE WITH ALLL THE DEGREES IN THE WORLD,DOIN CLUELESS THINS RULING ME.BUH FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by manutdadex(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
NoContract:

But why, people?

Why are you so averse to change?
change is always constant...but not my kind of change...from ownin a mansion to a 2 bedroom flat is also a change but a bad one...which is wat u re rootin for
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by oloworulz(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Shame on APC. Even the WASC we cannot verify, APC is just showing us Pictures. That fraudulent Political party are just banking on the millions of blind votes that Buhari will bring from the people he and his likes has kept impoverished, uneducated and has used the weapon of Religion (sharia) to oppress over the years. I just feel sorry for enlightened Nigerians that will vote this man next month.

APC says he has experience. Now lets look at his experience

Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;

Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985

Now can someone tell me the remote cause of Insecurity in the North East.? If that illiterate mallam value education, BokoHaram would not have surfaced in the first place because he would have made efforts on Education both as governor and head of State in this region.
you level of reasoning is getting me worried. And u would tell me u are educated. Then Nigeria is in a mess. Another clueless in the making. U talk asif u have only water and groundnut in ur head. Ode jati jati
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by zheroes(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

]
Exactly my point. That 'his' region,d NE has been d headache of this country. if he'd played his part well,we wouldn't av been where we are today... If he's d only presidential candidate vying for d seat,believe me, I'll burn my PVC.
GEJ is working,but he's kinda slow,but Buhari isn't and will neva be a successor.
Till a better candidate emerge,let GEJ continue...afterall they say,"slow and steady win the race".
bros you are biased i hate it when people speak like this. was niger delta at a point not boiling, i lived there, did you scream foul? other state governors have come and gone from that region in more recent years, when did boko haram start? shouldn't that tell you he did his part well, he left 30 years ago? some people left 15 years ago, but your brain was quick to pick the former? please where is your thinking cap? i hate sentiments, it blinds good sense of reason. at the rate boko haram is moving slow and steady will lose this one, you better the open your eyes.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by eleko1: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Thank U but check your dictionary sir
patrickdarlins:
that will held us to ransome??.....

issorite!!!!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Louislewis: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2015
[size=14pt]This is the reason why, a PHD holder was able and still able to achieve the listed below..
[/size]
EDUCATION

1. 125 Almajiri Schools in 13 Northern States
2. 27 Special girls school
3. 34 new NCE awarding institutions
4. 101 Presidential Special Scholarship for Innovation and development
5. 10 Million increase in Basic education enrolment (UBEC)
6. 75% Increase in O'Level credit pass in Math and English
7. 100 Innovation Enterprise Institutions licensed
8. 7000 lecturers sponsored for post graduate studies home and abroad
9. 51 Polytechnic laboratories rehabilitated
10. Doubled increase on Education allocation
11. 104 candidates scaled the final hurdle (First Class Graduates) for Presidential scholarship
award and were asked to apply to study in any of the top 25 universities in the world approved for
the scheme for their PhD.
12. When GEJ assume power in 2010 98% of students that sat for NECO failed to make 5 credits
including mathematics and English, as at 2013 70% of students that sat for NECO make 5 credits
including maths and English.
13. All states of the federation without a federal university had one each during GEJ Government
and they are listed below (12 New Federal Universities). Imagine Number of jobs created for
both academic and non-academic staffs and percentage of awaiting students fixed into these
schools (Note: 9 out of these 12 universities are in Northern Nigeria).
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. — North Central.
Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. —North Central.
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North East.
Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. — North East.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.- North West.
Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.—North West.
Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State.- South South.
Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.- South East.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.— South West.
Federal University Gashua, Yobe State -North East.
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi state.— North West.
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.— North West.

2. ON TRANSPORTATION
Rail Transport:
14. Revitalisation of the railway sector resulting into annual volume of people moved by April 2014 to be 5Million against 1Million of people moved prior to GEJ government.
15. Completed the reconstruction of Lagos-Kano Railway Line that was moribund for many years with no single train movement for 15years but GEJ fixed it in 1year.
16. Kaduna Railway Line is at 85% completion
17. Improvement in rail transportation by a pilot scheme of AC fitted trains in Lagos.
18. Port-Harcourt to Maiduguri rail line abandoned for over 30years is at about 90%
completion.
19. Other rail way under construction are: Lagos-Kano Rail Kano-Maiduguri, under construction Lagos-Portharcourt Under construction: Kaduna-Abuja Standard Gauge Rail axis

3. Road Transportation
20. The following roads are getting the attention of federal government. Apapa - Oshodi Expressway (Undergoing Construction)
21. Benin-Ore-Sagamu Highway (Completed Benin- Ore, Sagamu Ongoing)
21. Enugu-Portharcourt Dual carriage way(Undergoing Construction)
22. Kano - Maiduguri Road (Undergoing Dualisation)
23. Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja Road (Undergoing Dualisation)
24. Onitsha-Owerri Road (Completed)
25. Vom-Manchok Road (Completed)
26. Onitsha Head Bridge - Flyover (Ojukwu Gateway) [Completed by Gov Obi did and got federal refund]
27. Onitsha - Enugu Road (Under Reconstruction)
28. Lokoja - Benin Road (Under Reconstruction)
29. Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Under Reconstruction after 30years)
30.Mokwa-Bida Road (Under Reconstruction)
31.Akure-Ilesha Road (Under Reconstruction)
32.East-West Road (Under Reconstruction)
33.Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road (Under Reconstruction)
34.Enugu- Abakaliki- Cross River Road (Under Reconstruction)
35.Ogoja - Ikom Road (Under Reconstruction)
36.Vandekiya-Obudu Road (Under Reconstruction)
37.The Second Niger Bridge was concessioned to
38.Juluis Berger and massive early works have commenced
39.Massive construction is ongoing on Lokko- Owetto bridge across River Benue.
4. Air Transport/ Aviation
40. National Aviation Master plan and Road map was developed and is being implemented
41. Air Safety - INSTALLATION of cutting age navigational aids and Instruments Landing
Systems, including runway lights and Total Radar Coverage (TRACON)
42. Airport Infrastructure - For the first time in three decades, ALL 22 federally owned airports are being remodelled and renovated
43. Cargo Airport - 16 airports close to nation's food baskets designed to transport perishables.
44. New Terminal for 5 International Airports at Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano and Enugu.
45. Certification - US Category 1 Certification attained.
5. INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
46. Under GEJ, Nigeria has three automobile industries manufacturing vehicles already,
Innoson in Nnewi, Peaugeot in Kaduna and Nissan in Lagos. kia and Toyota are already working on their assembly Plants in Lagos while there is an indication that about 30 car manufacturing companies has signified interests.
47. Nigeria exports cement after becoming self- sufficient of our local demand (this is a feat that was not achieved for many decades).
6. AGRICULTURE
48. Rice production rose from 1.5Metric Ton from 2010 to 3.5Metric Tons in 2013
49. Nigeria became world leader in cassava production.
50. Nigeria food import reduced by 500Million per annum
51. 6Million farmers now assess fertilizers through the e-wallet systems and this now helps
government to cut N50Billion annually from corrupt middlemen.
7. NATIONAL PLANNING/ DEVELOPMENT
52. GEJ government introduced the green wall initiative to tackle desertification in the Northern part of Nigeria by planting 6,720,000 trees so far in 10 northern states.
53. UN Statistics shows that life expectancy in Nigeria before GEJ government was 47yrs and the statistics present figure shows it is 52% (If government takes the blame of everything in a nation then it should also takes commendation of anything in the nation)
53. Time to clear goods in Nigerian Ports before GEJ introduced reforms is 38days as at 2009 but it has been reduced to 7days.
8. INFORMATION/ TECHNOLOGY
54. Established 266 public access venues for ICT in 2013.
55. Established 156 Rural IT Centres and 110 community communication centres so far.
9. ECONOMY
56. 3 Billion Naira grant given to Nollywood to encourage their contribution to National GDP.
57. At 7% GDP Growth, Nigeria economy is one of the fastest growing in the world and the biggest in Africa.
58. Value of stocks in the Nigerian stock exchange as at 2009 was N9.92Trillion but as at
December 2013 the value of Nigerian stock is N13.23Trillion
58. As at 2013 ending the value of Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria is $7Billion making Nigeria the number one recipient of foreign direct investment in Africa.
59. Nigeria became biggest economy in African overtaking South Africa.
60. Wall street journal adjudged Nigeria as No 1 destination of foreign investors in the world rating Nigeria with 29.57% of total world FDI, Argentina is 2nd while Vietnam came 3rd.
61. Inflation rate before GEJ came to power is 15% presently inflation rate is 9%
62. Volume of imported rice consumed in Nigeria cut down by almost 50% (This has made naira to circulate within the country better) and 100% of rice eaten in aso rock is made in Nigeria.
63. Non-Oil Revenue accrued to government before GEJ government stood at N843Billion

But in 2013 Non-oil revenue stood at N1.34Trillion.
10 HOUSING/ WELFARE
64. Mortgage - The Nigerian Mortgage Refinancing Corporation was set up to enable 200,000 affordable mortgages within 5 years at affordable interest rate.
65. Over 61,000 housing units have been built in six geographical zones.

SPORTS

66. African Nations Cup (last won in 1994)
67. Fifa U-17 (Last won in 2007)
68. Word Athletic Championship 4 medals (No medal since 2000)

POWER/ ELECTRICITY

69. Privatised PHCN and Power Generating Plants undergoing constructions in different states.
70. Power generation increased from2,200MegaWatt to 7,000MegaWatt installed capacity and Nigeria presently generates about 4500MegaWatt.

LEADERSHIP STYLE
71. GEJ has no foreign account, no property aboard and all his kids/ wards school here in Nigeria.
72. Gender friendly government by encouraging the 35% affirmative for women in government. Appointed about 10 female ministers, First Female Chief Justice of Nigeria,
Female Head of Court of Appeal, Female Acting Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria
Female DG of Nigerian Stock Exchange etc. Removing the bar of admitting female into
Nigeria Defence Academy (Now we will have female armoured tank drivers, female Para-
troopers, Jumpers, and so on)
73. Encouragement of youth participation in government with relatively young members of
executive cabinet (Average age of 50s) with young ministers like Dr. Nurudeen Mohammed
who is the minister of state for foreign affairs (born 20th August 1976 and he is the youngest
minister in Nigeria since return to democracy)

[size=14pt]Kindly name or list what the WASC holder have achieved when he held position in this country.
Since you were born till now you are getting old...[/size]

* have you ever seen any school built in his name.
* have you ever seen any borehole constructed by him.
* Is there any record of scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him.
*have you ever seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He's never championed for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura both in and out of office.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

Charity as they say, begin at home.

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for
them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia...
He recently joined twitter because of election...he recently went to a church service because of elections

VOTE WISELY! VOTE WISELY!! VOTE WISELY!!!

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by jamace(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2015
dapsoneh:
Even if na elementary. Or kindergarten certificate, I go vote for am. Whts d essence of phd holders who can't perform? If a candidate with WAYEC( as phd holder's wife will call it) will perform, den y not give him a chance? The fact is there is 50 percent chance he may be better and 50 percent chance he may not perform but there is 100 percent chance that the so called PHD holder can't do better. Life is all about risks and some ar worth taking
I pity those of you still equating politician Buhari to military Buhari.

Know it today that Buhari as a politician has lost his integrity because:
1. he lied to us that he is a poor man when his monthly pension is in millions of naira.
2. he swore to a false affidavit that the military board is holding his academic certificates.
3. that he has only N1m in his account and was able to take loan of about N27m to buy party form.
4. corrupt governors have been emptying their state funds to run his campaign yet BUhari had not seen anything bad in that.
6. politician Buhari who claims to be a devout muslim went to church for thanks giving all because of political power.

Moreover,
7. politician Buhari has lost independence of action as he has to follow the dictates of his party.
8. Politician Buhari has lost ultimate power because of democracy.

Politician Buhari has joined the corrupt politicians and is now corrupt. Democratic norms will mesmerize politician Buhari. So, those who thinks politician Buhari will do wonders are grossly mistaken and will be mercilessly disappointed..
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by dvee2: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2015
Am interested in the team he is going to present, a team with professor Osimbanjo, Fashola, Ameachi, Abike Dabri, obi ezekwelesi etc and his proven anti corruption stand. I don't care about his certificate. His distinguished career and experience is enough. We need change, if he doesn't perform after 4 years we send him back to daura and vote in someone else. Enough of this PDP impunity
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by oloworulz(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Shame on APC. Even the WASC we cannot verify, APC is just showing us Pictures. That fraudulent Political party are just banking on the millions of blind votes that Buhari will bring from the people he and his likes has kept impoverished, uneducated and has used the weapon of Religion (sharia) to oppress over the years. I just feel sorry for enlightened Nigerians that will vote this man next month.

APC says he has experience. Now lets look at his experience

Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;

Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985

Now can someone tell me the remote cause of Insecurity in the North East.? If that illiterate mallam value education, BokoHaram would not have surfaced in the first place because he would have made efforts on Education both as governor and head of State in this region.
your level of reasoning is getting me worried. And u would tell me u are educated. Then Nigeria is in a mess. Another clueless in the making. U talk asif u have only water and groundnut in ur head. Ode jati jati

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by legalwealth(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2015
julybaba:
Hmm,

GMB hates corruption

We need leaders who hate corruption

We need selfless leaders, who hate greed and impunity.

Give me, any other candidate with this undeniable credentials, and I will vote for him/her.

Those who had Phd certificates has failed their generation woefully, let's try someone with WAEC certificate.

As a matter of facts, I'm in love with this your update.

This should be repeated to the hearings of all Nigerians before the election day!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by hansad: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]ONLY PDP IDI-OTS AND OTHER INTELLECTUALLY RE-TARDED FOOLS ARE WASTING THEIR TIME ARGUING OVER GMB'S CERTIFICATE WHEN HE IS A RETIRED GENERAL IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND WENT TO THE NDA AND OTHER HIGHLY REPUTABLE MILITARY COLLEGES IN THE US, UK AND INDIA.

SOMETIMES, IT IS AN ORDEAL FOR ME TO BEND BACKWARDS TO COMMENT ON NAIRALAND, BECAUSE OF THE IDI-OTS ONE HAS TO TOLERATE.[/size]

Another IDIOOT WHO WANTS NIGERIANS TO MOVE BACK TO THE STONE AGE WITH HIS BUHARI WHO DOES NOT EVEN HAVE WASC TO LEAD NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by dking123: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2015
customized13:
A presenter on radio this morning said buhari joined the army through the back door, that's why he doesn't have a certificate.
That is likely the truth and he made himself a general through coup, for 30 years he never bothered to improve. now they call him a saint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
It hollow you?Do the needful
Chei, Abeg make we use pidgin, make you no wound person with grammatical blunders.

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by adedayourt(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2015
100Cents:

No need. Being a member of this forum, you have seen his achievements severally but you will not agree.

Buhari will not smell Aso Rock.

Quote me.

Deep dwn ur hrt of hrt I kno u kno he's got no achievmnt.

None d less I don't care who smells aso rock, cus none of dem as a good agenda fr our bloved country
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by todayguest(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2015
kestolove95:
If e lyk let him present his nomination form receipt as his. Certificate....me go stil vote am.
Insulting Buhari in HD. There is god oooh
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by eleko1: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2015
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy embarassed
adedayourt:

Even if na death cert buhari present I go fote for am cool
Let haters go drink acid
No oooo!let them live to see BUHARI Inauguration come MAY,29 wink
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by zheroes(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Louislewis:
This is the reason why, a PHD holder was able and still able to achieve the listed below..

EDUCATION

11. 104 candidates scaled the final hurdle (First Class Graduates) for Presidential scholarship
award and were asked to apply to study in any of the top 25 universities in the world approved for
12. When GEJ assume power in 2010 98% of students that sat for NECO failed to make 5 credits
including mathematics and English, as at 2013 70% of students that sat for NECO make 5 credits
13. All states of the federation without a federal university had one each during GEJ Government
and they are listed below (12 New Federal Universities). Imagine Number of jobs created for
both academic and non-academic staffs and percentage of awaiting students fixed into these

2. ON TRANSPORTATION
Rail Transport:
14. Revitalisation of the railway sector resulting into annual volume of people moved by April 2014 to be 5Million against 1Million of people moved prior to GEJ government.
15. Completed the reconstruction of Lagos-Kano Railway Line that was moribund for many years with no single train movement for 15years but GEJ fixed it in 1year.
17. Improvement in rail transportation by a pilot scheme of AC fitted trains in Lagos.
18. Port-Harcourt to Maiduguri rail line abandoned for over 30years is at about 90%
completion.
19. Other rail way under construction are: Lagos-Kano Rail Kano-Maiduguri, under construction Lagos-Portharcourt Under construction: Kaduna-Abuja Standard Gauge Rail axis

3. Road Transportation
20. The following roads are getting the attention of federal government. Apapa - Oshodi Expressway (Undergoing Construction)
26. Onitsha Head Bridge - Flyover (Ojukwu Gateway) [Completed by Gov Obi did and got federal refund]
40. National Aviation Master plan and Road map was developed and is being implemented
41. Air Safety - INSTALLATION of cutting age navigational aids and Instruments Landing
42. Airport Infrastructure - For the first time in three decades, ALL 22 federally owned airports are being remodelled and renovated
43. Cargo Airport - 16 airports close to nation's food baskets designed to transport perishables.
44. New Terminal for 5 International Airports at Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano and Enugu.
5. INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
46. Under GEJ, Nigeria has three automobile industries manufacturing vehicles already,
Innoson in Nnewi, Peaugeot in Kaduna and Nissan in Lagos. kia and Toyota are already working on their assembly Plants in Lagos while there is an indication that about 30 car manufacturing companies has signified interests.
47. Nigeria exports cement after becoming self- sufficient of our local demand (this is a feat that was not achieved for many decades).
6. AGRICULTURE
51. 6Million farmers now assess fertilizers through the e-wallet systems and this now helps
52. GEJ government introduced the green wall initiative to tackle desertification in the Northern part of Nigeria by planting 6,720,000 trees so far in 10 northern states.
53. UN Statistics shows that life expectancy in Nigeria before GEJ government was 47yrs and the statistics present figure shows it is 52% (If government takes the blame of everything in a nation then it should also takes commendation of anything in the nation)
53. Time to clear goods in Nigerian Ports before GEJ introduced reforms is 38days as at 2009 but it has been reduced to 7days.
55. Established 156 Rural IT Centres and 110 community communication centres so far.
9. ECONOMY
56. 3 Billion Naira grant given to Nollywood to encourage their contribution to National GDP.
57. At 7% GDP Growth, Nigeria economy is one of the fastest growing in the world and the biggest in Africa.
58. Value of stocks in the Nigerian stock exchange as at 2009 was N9.92Trillion but as at
58. As at 2013 ending the value of Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria is $7Billion making Nigeria the number one recipient of foreign direct investment in Africa.
60. Wall street journal adjudged Nigeria as No 1 destination of foreign investors in the world rating Nigeria with 29.57% of total world FDI, Argentina is 2nd while Vietnam came 3rd.
61. Inflation rate before GEJ came to power is 15% presently inflation rate is 9%
62. Volume of imported rice consumed in Nigeria cut down by almost 50% (This has made naira to circulate within the country better) and 100% of rice eaten in aso rock is made in Nigeria.
63. Non-Oil Revenue accrued to government before GEJ government stood at N843Billion

10 HOUSING/ WELFARE
64. Mortgage - The Nigerian Mortgage Refinancing Corporation was set up to enable 200,000 affordable mortgages within 5 years at affordable interest rate.

SPORTS

POWER/ ELECTRICITY

69. Privatised PHCN and Power Generating Plants undergoing constructions in different states.
70. Power generation increased from2,200MegaWatt to 7,000MegaWatt installed capacity and Nigeria presently generates about 4500MegaWatt.

LEADERSHIP STYLE
71. GEJ has no foreign account, no property aboard and all his kids/ wards school here in Nigeria.
72. Gender friendly government by encouraging the 35% affirmative for women in government. Appointed about 10 female ministers, First Female Chief Justice of Nigeria,
Female Head of Court of Appeal, Female Acting Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria
Female DG of Nigerian Stock Exchange etc. Removing the bar of admitting female into
Nigeria Defence Academy (Now we will have female armoured tank drivers, female Para-
73. Encouragement of youth participation in government with relatively young members of
executive cabinet (Average age of 50s) with young ministers like Dr. Nurudeen Mohammed
who is the minister of state for foreign affairs (born 20th August 1976 and he is the youngest

Kindly name or list what the WASC holder have achieved when held position in this country.
Since you were born till now you are getting old...

*have you ever seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He's never championed for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura both in and out of office.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for
them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia...
He recently joined twitter because of election...he recently went to a church service because of elections

propaganda!!!!!! has it improved your life? do you have light as i speak? jonathan has tried but with the resources available to him he is a massive failure!!!!!!!!! how can i give you N20M to buy me a car you are presenting to me a KIA piccanto and you expect me to smile at you? are you high on ogidigan abi its baby okwu?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by hansad: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=14pt]This is the reason why, a PHD holder was able and still able to achieve the listed below..
[/size]
EDUCATION

2. ON TRANSPORTATION
Rail Transport:
completion.

3. Road Transportation
5. INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
6. AGRICULTURE
9. ECONOMY

10 HOUSING/ WELFARE

SPORTS

POWER/ ELECTRICITY

LEADERSHIP STYLE

[size=14pt]Kindly name or list what the WASC holder have achieved when held position in this country.
Since you were born till now you are getting old...[/size]

MOST OF THE BUHARISTS KNOW THESE ACHIEVEMENTS OF JONATHAN GOVT. MOST OF THEM FROM THE SW ARE ROOTING FOR OSIBANJO TO SUCCEED AGED BUHARI AT ANY SHORT NOTICE. SO THEY WILL NEVER RECKON WITH THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF JONATHAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by eleko1: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Ode.Check your dictionary
Billyonaire:
Chei, Abeg make we use pidgin, make you no wound person with grammatical blunders.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by mpowa(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2015
ethicalUser:
Y'all can allow a WASC holder run your companies but not our dear Nigeria. An illiterate will always display his qualities when the need arises. Vote wisely . GEJ till Buhari seat for POST UME

Ogbeni make we hear word Jo, so you want us to continue with someone who has PHD in cluelessness
she! mba we done tire, enough is enough, CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Billygee2u: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
It is better to have a WAEC sch cert holders than one daft,thieves with PHD that'll held us to ransom.BUHARI......Ni ooooooo,Ijoba Tiwa Tiwa. cool
I think you are a one or 2 eyes man ,that choose a blind man to lead him.
may your choice work for you.
may an illiterate or one who doesn't qualify for a position you qualified for ,take over your position, as you have said .
say a big AMEN
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by adedayourt(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy embarassedNo oooo!let them live to see BUHARI Inauguration come MAY,29 wink

Ok mke he no use death cert again, him marriage cert is ok grin grin grin
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by sammyj: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2015
My good Friend, it's not about Certificate that gives you good leadership skills, its about the wealth of experience of being the past head of states and former leader with integrity which our peoples General posses. And if I may ask, with all the Certificate owned by our dearest President Jona (alias Clueless one) what has he achieved as a leader in proving good leadership to our good loving people of Nigeria? Please embrace change and vote our dear peoples General come Feb 2015. Click like button if you want the peoples general in power come 2015!!!!!
Dahjhi:
This is what always happens in our politics which I failed to understand.. Vice(s) n deputies having resonable certs than thier bosses... Same happened with Aregbe nd Tomori of osun state... A zoologist to An Arch, lipsrsealed A lawyer deputizing a Waec holder... Something is going wrong

And maybe we shall be getting it wrong in our politics until The Zoologist go to the zoo to breed monkeys, The Architect Faces his business bringing new architectural designs into the country.. and the waec holder with military experience go and enroll again as a Strategy boss or whatever in the Military and let's give people with Political Science chance to come and practice what they've spent years in school studying... Hish I taya jare

#MyLayManView cheesy wink
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by k4kings(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
It is better to have a WAEC sch cert holders than one daft,thieves with PHD that'll held us to ransom.BUHARI......Ni ooooooo,Ijoba Tiwa Tiwa. cool
that will HELD? us to ransom.. Like leader like follower.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.