Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (58828 Views)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by zheroes(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2015
zart24:
I love this drama coming from PDP about Buahari's Certificate for the precidential election comes february 14. Now, in 2007 GMB contested on the platform of ANPP the issue of certificate was known Again, in 2011 he contested on the platform of CPC no one care about certificate here is 2015 people ware busy discoursing issue that is not relevant. The earlier we face the reality on ground the better for us in this country.GMB all the way.
they know and can see he is the next president, just like Herod saw Jesus as a kid and wanted him killed. this one will not work. GOODWILL and GOODLUCK has failed, he misappropriated the goodwill, he is looking for another, in this game the moment you lose it its over. too late to apologize bro. that massive support in 2011 will never happen again, the best way to fight corruption is to pardon thieves, is that the kind of country you want your kids to grow in? tufiakwa!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by kay1one(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2015
PUSH1:
The same constitution also demanded for minimum of O'L. I can have a phd but decide to tender the least cert. as long as it is least of the requirements.

Just hope he presented a certificate!

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Thank u
dapsoneh:
Even if na elementary. Or kindergarten certificate, I go vote for am. Whts d essence of phd holders who can't perform? If a candidate with WAYEC( as phd holder's wife will call it) will perform, den y not give him a chance? The fact is there is 50 percent chance he may be better and 50 percent chance he may not perform but there is 100 percent chance that the so called PHD holder can't do better. Life is all about risks and some ar worth taking
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by KwoiZabo(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2015
ibnjarir93:
This is what is killing Nigeria. Little wonder money allocated to Niger-Delta projects by GEJ was more than the entire 5 other regions combined. So a public officer only develops places he is affiliated- or was once affiliated- to? Projects are priotise not concentrated on few states.And don't forget a president is for the whole country not for his constituency only or for the people that voted him.
That aside, establishing Universities & higher institutions of learning is not the first solution. Anyone who has been to the North-eastern states knows primary & secondary schools are first needed in order to prepare students for colleges. So what are you talking about?
Keep quite. GEJ built the first Federal University in a State that has produced two presidents in the past (Buhari & Yar'adua). So give it up for GEJ. GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by donemperor: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Dahjhi:
This is what always happens in our politics which I failed to understand.. Vice(s) n deputies having resonable certs than thier bosses... Same happened with Aregbe nd Tomori of osun state... A zoologist to An Arch, lipsrsealed A lawyer deputizing a Waec holder... Something is going wrong

And maybe we shall be getting it wrong in our politics until The Zoologist go to the zoo to breed monkeys, The Architect Faces his business bringing new architectural designs into the country.. and the waec holder with military experience go and enroll again as a Strategy boss or whatever in the Military and let's give people with Political Science chance to come and practice what they've spent years in school studying... Hish I taya jare

#MyLayManView cheesy wink
for your mind a degree in political science is a prerequisite to be a politician??who give u phone??
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Do u think anybody can wakeup any day to answer General
yorke1:
no way! This illiterate Aboki can only be the president of this great country in his dream.

I am more capable, competent, vibrate, articulate, energetic and qualify more than GMB. Its a shame this is what APC have to offer.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by adanny01(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2015
The funny thing about this list is that there are 6 people with PhD's while only Jonathan has his field written. Again, all the qualifications are just written , why has Namadi's own with Arch after it. It is totally obvious that in the list, only PDP candidates have their specializations listed and for what purpose?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by dipo1234: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2015
hedonistic:
How can we be sure that he even has a WASC qualification. Has anybody seen the certificate?
I saw his certificate he scored F9 in all the courses and passed only Islamic studies, is this the kind of Nigeria we wanted for someone who cannot score credit in two subject to be president over intellectual nigerians. It will not happen because i am very sure that my young generations will not vote Buhari. come to think of it why do we clamour for at least 5 credit pass in our WASC, advance studies, entrepreneurial skills and then vote for someone that cannot gain admission into any higher institution in our dear country. I believe that my generation will not make such blunder.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by OLADD: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
So?
He is far better than that so called PhD holder called GEJ?

In the eyes of an unreasonable element like you. Mugabe of Zimbabwe despite being old like Buhari has two Masters Degrees and a fool like you is saying ordinary WASCE holder who could not improve himself educationally over a period of 30 years is better than a PHD holder. I wonder how your personal life looks like.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Dahjhi: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2015
donemperor:
for your mind a degree in political science is a prerequisite to be a politician??who give u phone??
If u ask me nah who I go ask tongue undecided
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
kidwave:
Next month's election is getting interesting by the day as INEC released this shocking spreadsheet that detailed the educational qualifications of all 14 presidential aspirants. APC's Muhammadu Buhari, from the list just has a WASC qualification (he claims his other certificates are with the military) whereas his running mate Prof Osinbajo has an LLB Law degree and a BL. PDP's President Jonathan has a PhD (Zoology) and vice president Sambo has a masters degree (Architecture)

http://www.konfamblog.net/2015/01/so-gen-buhari-has-just-wasc-certificate.html

Hahahahaha Epic.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by maasoap(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
War Against Corruption! Sai Buhari.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by dvee2: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
kay1one:

Excuses! There's a reason the constitution demanded for bsc. If little rules like these can't be kept then how can change be brought about? !

Mumu the constitution does not demand bsc, the constitution demands minimum of WASC or equivalent. Buhari has confirmed Diploma which is higher than WASC.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ddefoe: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2015
The owners of Nairaland should be careful the kind of comments they alloy on this forum.there is so much hateful, violence inciteful and ethnic bigoted statement everywhere.people come here to heat up the polity unecessarily. Why not campaingn for ur candidate,go to the poll and vote for him.please let's behave civil for God's sake! This is 21st century and not cave era. Please owners of nairaland take note! When the roll is call, people will be called to account
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by maasoap(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2015
dipo1234:

I saw his certificate he scored F9 in all the courses and passed only Islamic studies, is this the kind of Nigeria we wanted for someone who cannot score credit in two subject to be president over intellectual nigerians. It will not happen because i am very sure that my young generations will not vote Buhari. come to think of it why do we clamour for at least 5 credit pass in our WASC, advance studies, entrepreneurial skills and then vote for someone that cannot gain admission into any higher institution in our dear country. I believe that my generation will not make such blunder.
Our course has gone beyond the trash you wrote up there. We want to fight corruption & insurgency and you are busy blabbing about F9 and Islamic Study
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by speaktome(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Beos, No vex o...am not supporting anyone...am on my own...na my signature carry me com ooo grin grin
manutdadex:
seriously? No wonda u are rootin for Buhari...like minds
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by SuPeRq(f): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Nigerians with hypocrisy ....... Buhari wasn't dah only presidential aspirant with WAEC cert. So y victimizing his life for crying out loud The issue of Sharia or no sharia, the population of christians that go 2 Dubai daily is higher dan muslims, dey practice sharia there and. No report has shown dt dey exerted sharia on any christians . Nigeria can only better if only we dispense or rather forsake religion bigotry and tribal segregation
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by dvee2: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
OLADD:

In the eyes of an unreasonable element like you. Mugabe of Zimbabwe despite being old like Buhari has two Masters Degrees and a fool like you is saying ordinary WASCE holder who could not improve himself educationally over a period of 30 years is better than a PHD holder. I wonder how your personal life looks like.
With all your degrees till you die, you can not achieve what that ordinary WASC holder has achieved. Mark my word and read his biography

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by OLADD: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
hedonistic:
How can we be sure that he even has a WASC qualification. Has anybody seen the certificate?

That's a very good question. If we cast our minds back to Buhari's govt between 1983 and 1985, it's on record that most of the talking, press interviews and other activities were 95% carried out by Idiagbon (Buhari's deputy). What can we make out of that? It simply means Buhari's educational deficiencies had been a limiting factor for a long time.How can someone with such track record lead Nigeria in 2015, more than 30 years down the lane? It's impossible. We won't allow Nigeria to become laughing stock among committee of nations. Buhari will not rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
haykay33:
The WAEC holder has my VOTE....

The WAEC holder has my VOTE
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by donemperor: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
The constitution specifies that you be educated up to SSCE level.Funny how any right thinking person will say that someone who reached the rank of an Army General has not been educated up to ssce level.Besides you dont need a university degree to be a leader.Compassion and common sense is all you need.When a President is asked about declararion of assets.and his reply is that he doesnt give a damn,he obviously lacks common sense!!!!When a President and C-in-C goes dancing at a rally 24 hours after 75 human beings were bombed to death, he obviously lacks both!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by bjdon: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Can I ask both GMB and GEJ and those who support neither man, to take a few moments and ponder. Just think about this fact. In the Army today an NDA graduate is a Lt(I think 2nd Lt). Please how could a WASC holder even become an officer let alone a Head of State. Remove Buhari from the equation for one moment, just think how many other 'Generals' We have had in the last 30 years who did not have any qualifications beyond School Cert. Think of how many important/Strategic positions these people have held. Is it any wonder the country is in such a mess. Now extend that to the civil service, agencies of govt etc. My people no country can advance it non-qualified people are allowed to pilot it's affairs, no matter how good intentioned they may be. We are in the information/Knowledge era, we need to promote and encourage excellence in our leaders. Vote wisely, vote for progress.

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by muloks2013(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
It is better to have a WAEC sch cert holders than one daft,thieves with PHD that'll held us to ransom.BUHARI......Ni ooooooo,Ijoba Tiwa Tiwa. cool
be wise!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by kayalcomp: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2015
You have said it all. What we need is somebody that can deliver, not certificate. Na certificate we dey carry for head in Nigeria, and not potentials. Even oyinbo people dey hire employee based on your potentials and ability, not mostly on your certificate. May God help us to reason normally in Nigeria.
Akranez:
Yes ke.. He got the best qualification..

WASC IS WAR AGAINST STEALING AND CORRUPTION

Sai Buhari grin
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by motherlode: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:
behold

issoke!!!
modified! grin but hope you are not Patrick obia............. (grammatical gbosa) wink
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by OLADD: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
LordCenturion:
we can't see his cert ,but his past achievement has spoken ,he still make sense than PhD clueless one ..his wasc is a good sign that wen he voted in,those with wasc will still get good job!!,..must PDP raise irrelevant issue everyday?, show your cert,where is your wife ,they want to field Muslim/Muslim etc,is that wat PDP have for us?

guy,nothing concern me with cert or wife or religion or tribe ,all I want is CHANGE,let try another thing

GMB TILL PEJ,sorry GEJ get sense

sai BUHARI

What past achievement Mr. Propaganda! Endeavour to enumerate those " achievements" and let Nairalanders and other Nigerians see. Are you referring to incarcerating a VP(Alex Ekuweme) and confining the President (Shagari), who was the head of govt to "house arrest"? Are you talking about jailing people for 300 years without proper judicial process? Are you counting selective war against indiscipline (where he closed his eyes and allowed 53 suitcases of foreign currency belonging to his stepfather to be smuggled into the country) as an achievement? Tell us those achievements and stop foolish fables.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by kevv(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why them no put all their age na plus buhari will share osinbanjos's certificate.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by hushmail: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nothing wrong with WAEC certificate holder going for the office of c in C

after all the computer permits such

the problem is even the WASC buhari no get,

all this while, he no fit present the cert, and no school mate or class mate

fit defend him. the man na habitual liar, such a person cannot be of any value to 9ja

as president.

as the man no get ordinary SSCE, it means all his subsequent certificates na fake

very soon all those schools and military school, go soon withdraw their certificates

gej until buhari present his WASC

FAILBUHARI
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Alexisu: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
what has d one with PhD done that any other person cannot do.

Even if Na bread label him submit, na GMB I go vote for.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by OLADD: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
WINDSOW:
From tis issue,I learnt something gr8 from Buhari.

He could have forged a result but he chose to be Honest.

Buhari is a man that ll uphold the truth,honesty,integrity n sincerity anytym anyday.

I support Buhari bt my fear is ; Won't he islamise Nigeria in the future?

Sai Buhari

Forget about the so-called integrity. If Buhari had attempted to forge a certificate, his shame would have been double portion of what he's receiving now. In fact, the man will park-up as soon as the lid is opened.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by teejah03(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
dapsoneh:
Even if na elementary. Or kindergarten certificate, I go vote for am. Whts d essence of phd holders who can't perform? If a candidate with WAYEC( as phd holder's wife will call it) will perform, den y not give him a chance? The fact is there is 50 percent chance he may be better and 50 percent chance he may not perform but there is 100 percent chance that the so called PHD holder can't do better. Life is all about risks and some ar worth taking

Yes no doubt,life is all abt risk buh do u mean u will see d risk is not worth takiing and still u will venture into it..and also is 50 percent chance u r giving ur ideology abt dis vote then its not good enuf,try to sit down and make researchs and reasonable considerations...another tin is u av to be a well reasoning and analytical (one) to be able to carry out a reasonable conclusions...maybe wen u r done u might say both canidates r not qualified to ur taste then u come up wit anoda discussion....buh to be truthful wit u ur analysis is not good enuf so we as citizens of dis promising country let's try to be more adventurous so we will av a better economy.

Do u knw dis country consist u and me

So it starts wit u.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by imsalus: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Just WASC result, yes! what does obj has to rule for 8 years, what does abdulsalam and babangida have to rule. GEJ has phd and what comes out of it. corruption, insecurity and lawlessness.
You better opt Non sense people for change and forget about certificate sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.