Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! (4575 Views)

Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? / I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me / Boyfrnd And Girlfrnd Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Agybabe(f): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
thorpido:

What financial responsibilities?
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Agybabe(f): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
thorpido:

What financial responsibilities?

Ask Google
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Agybabe(f): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Adaeze003:

A boyfriend has "financial responsibilities" Tell me more biko?

Why should a working girl still beg for money? Ha!
Excuse me, it's not begging (ask Mr. Dictionary)

Why do working class wives have to still ask for money from their husbands.

Sweetie, what are you driving at?
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Agybabe(f): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
striktlymi:

@Bold:

A guy is not meant to take up the responsibilities of a lady's parents just because the lady is his girlfriend.

I'm not asking him to take full responsibility
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 16, 2015
chidyhels:
Do only what you know you can afford

You should have asked him if he would sponsor the ican if you know you can't afford it
He shouldn't expect you to call more. Call only when you know you can call or afford to call.
No do pass yourself.

As for me, I live without expecting anything from anyone. If extra comes, good and fine. If it doesn't, I live within my means.
somebody shared dis topic because of somebody I guess lol! Well ur reply to dis topic is d very same reason I fell for u.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 16, 2015
sexymoma:
The word 'Suppose' looks like it his right to pay
u dnt sound like a regukar naija babe
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 16, 2015
I hope u know how much he earns bcs what is good for d goose is also good for d gander...
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Agybabe:

I'm not asking him to take full responsibility

He is not even partially responsible!

He can decide to help the girlfriend in one or more areas but this is not saying that it is his responsibility.

Before my ex got a job some years ago, I decided to give her a monthly stipend to take care of herself.

I didn't take that as my responsibility. It is more or less like giving to charity.
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by thorpido(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2015
Agybabe:

Ask Google
Google result: entitlement mentality.Typical of Nigerian girls with poor minds.
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Adaeze003(f): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Agybabe:

Excuse me, it's not begging (ask Mr. Dictionary)

Why do working class wives have to still ask for money from their husbands.

Sweetie, what are you driving at?

Husband is a far cry from boyfriend missy... a boyfriend has no financial responsibilities for/towards you, believe it or not. Don't get me wrong, gifts, dates and occasional allowances are not bad but it his strictly his own choice and not your entitlement.

You see where I've arrived?
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Agybabe(f): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

Husband is a far cry from boyfriend missy... a boyfriend has no financial responsibilities for/towards you, believe it or not. Don't get me wrong, gifts, dates and occasional allowances are not bad but it his strictly his own choice and not your entitlement.

You see where I've arrived?

We are referring to the same thing at the bolded hunie.
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Agybabe(f): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
thorpido:
Google result: entitlement mentality.Typical of Nigerian girls with poor minds.
Beg your pardon.

striktlymi:

He is not even partially responsible!

He can decide to help the girlfriend in one or more areas but this is not saying that it is his responsibility.

Before my ex got a job some years ago, I decided to give her a monthly stipend to take care of herself.

I didn't take that as my responsibility. It is more or less like giving to charity.
Weldone sir. You try!
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Tymax(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lord protect me from women like the OP. See how confident she is about tasking a young man.

Where is the love? Or should I ask: how much for love?
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Adaeze003(f): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Agybabe:

We are referring to the same thing at the bolded hunie.

I'm sure that's the only part of the post you saw... lol

Isorait...
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by liliangmail(f): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
@Tymax..i did nt task him or force him... funny enuff he does tinx for me at his own freewill.... .... D ican issue, he brot it up by himself.. Take note Mr! i will b d last person to demand from a guy am nt if i will end up wif him..
Re: My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Here they are...no wonder to find husband dey hard you.,,
Agybabe:
The reason why most of them want to know, is so they can task you when the need arise. cheesy

Don't tell jor, even if you do, don't say the exact amount.

Most guys might use that knowledge in order to skip their financial responsibilities to you.

For instance when you ask for money, they will be like:-
"Baby, you are working na, and you earn enough income".

Just saying! tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last 4 Digits Of Your Phone Number / Neighbor's Son Trying To Show Off In Front Of My Window? / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.