Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (57006 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by freshdude: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by freshdude: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Which kind Jew man be this.? You no even tell am say the house go dey occupied or something. U dey talk say u no want make him cheat on him girlfriend for your house. Who does that.?? Do you know his girlfriends parols.? You should have allowed him first na, before going all Farrakhan on him. Ma guy na wa for you ooo. and na your hommie from sec skool sef.!!

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Gamesmart: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
clevvermind:
i don't think what i did was wrong. in short, i was helping him. he should stop that lifestyle and focus on one lady.

No, you were not helping him. You were jealous.

You never mentioned trying to stop him or advising him to stop in your original post. I am sure you were just jealous.

Not allowing him to use your house does not stop him in anyway from doing it.

With your kind of help, who needs wickedness?

clevvermind:

and again, if my things got missing, i can't ask him to pay back. the lady may steal my things and i can't blame anybody.

This is just an after-thought you came up with.

You know the possibility of that is low. You only brought it up after someone stated on this thread that it happened to him.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Modelling:

Bleeping or not bleeping z not d issue but being faithful 2 one person as u would want her be for u.

is it for d friend to monitor him. those r more of tinz of personal choices. you may advice him in this case but not to carry out punishment. As long as u r still a bachelor and u bleep too, excusing ur room for a moment for one u call a friend is normal. it happens everytime to guys everywhere. especially when d very friend isn't married either.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by slimderek(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2015
OP..
You fuckup.
Your guys suppose just carry you kneel down.
You be really dull guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Chubhie: 1:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Mickey7:
hahaha which one be negative sexual energy?this is the 21st century!
Sometimes, the old ways are safer and purer.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by seedbaba(m): 1:28am On Jan 17, 2015
To me u Bleep up big time.. Na guy una be nao, e dey happen.. When my guys ask fr my keys I go jus tell am say .. Ogbeni no spoil ma room oo make u clean am after u finish. @ OP, u no fit be ma frnd oo, I go don dump u since..

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by livingstoneony(m): 3:01am On Jan 17, 2015
OP u messed with d Bro code man, u let a nigga down big time, top of dat yu r posting this trash on line for the female folks to see... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Neplusultra(f): 3:37am On Jan 17, 2015
ismokeweed:
Self-righteous mugu. Me no fit get ur type as friend. Alima. Stinky Ju. Smelly obote.
Haaa!!! sad
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Ishilove: 4:15am On Jan 17, 2015
standd:

Heh! shocked You guys made two more already! Between September and January... I salute oh cheesy cheesy
He's a Sharpshooter grin grin
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2015
You did the right thing. I don't know why u bother calling him at all.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by NoLoveLost(m): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2015
See as you carry spiritual enter am. Peeps sef ehn..
Chubhie:
You did the right thing. Allowing such negative unholy sexual energy to incubate and discharge in your crib spells doom. It will take a great deal of spiritual cleansing to banish such unholy energies into abyss. This is your scared space and you have every responsibility to only allow things you want into that space. You own nobody an explanation for you declining such offer. That you have a friend that thrives on deception drops some clues bout things you stand for. If that your friend had known from day one the things you stood for he would have not bothered to call you on such matters. If on the other hand that's how you guys have been granting requests back In the days he will feel disappointed and its natural he returns such favours in equal measure when the time is ripe.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Stanlyag(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2015
I am sure the op knows that his friend sleeps with a girl who is not his wife but called girlfriend and he seems to support that but doesn't support cheating on girlfriends.I don't know why this days we just now accept sleeping with our main girl is correct but with others is cheating. all of the above is wrong and against the Bible.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2015
You think say nah only ur guy dey bleep his girlfriend The associates of other competitors are allowing their friend to bleep ur guys gf in their own apartments, you come dey fall ur guy hand. Just know say you and ur guy are on the losing end 2gether... lol
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Op! U r nt smart. WTF! Are u married? Why u dey mumu like dis? If na durin my campus days, u for buy beer taya for dis trebor wey u chop.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2015
op, what you did was really good! infact, i like people like you, don't mind all these yeye boys telling you that you bleeped up! so y'all supporting cheating na? undecided op, i remove my bra for you jor tongue

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
op, what you did was really good! infact, i like people like you, don't mind all these yeye boys telling you that you bleeped up! so y'all supporting cheating na? undecided op, i remove my bra for you jor tongue

pant nko
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:

pant nko tongue
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2015
machinegundammy:

pant nko tongue
u no be op na tongue grin
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
bae giv me a chance nah
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Rextayne:
bae giv me a chance nah
to do what? undecided
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
As the op fall his guy hand no be for nairaland apartment u dey remove bra for him, make the bra no just unhook ni o grin
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
to do what? undecided
2 be lovers, you garrit? wink
reply ur pm and fb.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by okiezman(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2015
clevvermind:
i dnt think i did the wrong thing. guys should not be taking babes to their friend's house. their friend's house is not a hotel or a motel.

See this one ooo, if ur my friend n do that to me the friendship ends, why will you be my friend when I can't come to your comfort didn't you go to uni? Whr u in d hostel in uni days? Come on! Stop acting like a saint
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2015
Wow. I love this.
I need only guys like you in my life. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:

and you think that's the best way no change a cheating nigga?
You can give him a word of advise before or when the deed is done. Not when the package is on motion.
It's never done that way.

Sorry to ask,u sure you're male?
Cos u sound d opposite undecided

NOTE: the bro code should never be broken without notice in advance

yes I am the opposite so what? You want to start sounding like Barney Stinson or what? I'm already praying against evil friends from my future hubby. If you are a christian, you should know you shouldn't live your life according to bro standards but to God's standard.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2015
netizenbuzz:

yes I am the opposite so what? You want to start sounding like Barney Stinson or what? I'm already praying against evil friends from my future hubby. If you are a christian, you should know you shouldn't live your life according to bro standards but to God's standard.

Yea.this thread is legendary and I couldn't wait for it.

I God is our guide and we should follow his footsteps but,

Guys can't stop being guys..its our thing.

And for the record,I'm a Christian.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2015
standd:

Yes, I know she is shagging him.
I also know she already has two children for him.
I know one more thing that you don't know, I know that Nairaland is full of weirdos, who assume like crazy and pull out baseless rumours from their black-a$$es.

Inconsequential Write up
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Tinubu:

If na you be the babe, shey you go follow am go the 'small ashaawo joint'?

Don't encourage what you might find hard doing

So what exactly is your point , he should allow his friend to use his house ? how so retaarded of you. It is quite obvious from the op's tone that he doesn't double date or cheat on his girlfriend so why should he encourage a friend to cheat.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2015
VickyyB:
Wow. I love this.
I need only guys like you in my life. smiley

Let hookup then

I can't wait to take you benin next to show my mama because she's been worry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.