Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) (46207 Views)

Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu / A Soldier With A Rifle Cannot Claim To Be Under-equipped- Badeh / Nigerian Military Disorganized, Under-equipped In Battle Against BokoHaram - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by MyInfoo: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Watching on CNN now when 2 soldiers were interviewed one said they buy their uniform, Boko Haram equipment are more sophisticated than theirs while the other says they pay their medical bill themselves when hurt.

This is the highest level of corruption and no human feeling on the part of the present government we have in Nigeria.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Code213: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
*whistling*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by enoqueen: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is really bad.

we need a change.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by doctokwus: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
One of them also mentioned that corruption is one of d factors preventing them from being well equipped.
This Feb 14 is looking so far off to send dis man back to otueke

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Vicotex(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na dat white man be the 9ja army?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
following in 3D

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by MyInfoo: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
doctokwus:
One of them also mentioned that corruption is one of d factors preventing them from being well equipped.
This Feb 14 is looking so far off to send dis man back to otueke

Yeah the first one interviewed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Rich4god(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Vicotex:
Na dat white man be the 9ja army?
lol... Abeg help me ask am...

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by chamboy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
The White Interviewed Dem, Tandriods deal with it.. This nation Faces a very bad situation

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by resty4(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
there is God o!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
BUY UNIFORMS ! lies from the pit of hell

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by theM16: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

undecided
DEATHMACHINE:

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by debo07(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Yet that useless clown is accussing Buhari of not buying a rifle during his tenure.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by macpetrus(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na wa Oooo I BUY this UNIFORMS myself .. Sound unbelievable to me... But Good will keeps you moving. God protect you for that!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
theM16:

undecided

who wan sell the uniform to them ,i never encountered any soldier buying uniforms throughout my stay there ,at least someone in my unit would have done so.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by courage54(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
February 14 election is not an election between GEJ and GMB but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between GEJ vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between GEJ and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between GEJ vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between GEJ and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between GEJ and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between GEJ and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

311 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Collynzo9: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Big lie!
I am sure they presented fake soldiers to them just as fake boko haram commanders were presented to Steve Davies.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Rainiscoming: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Just watched the interview myself

Nigeria is in trouble!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by lacasa: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
100% True

Army needs a Buhari more than ever

Feb 14 - GMB to resuscitate our Military

GMB/PYO for Security of Nigeria

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Where are the trillions that Jonathan allegedly spent?

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by babadee1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
courage54:
February 14 election is not an election between GEJ and GMB but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between GEJ vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between GEJ and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between GEJ vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between GEJ and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between GEJ and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between GEJ and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

Wow. I love this, so inspiring. Thank you for this post.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
What really is CNN intentions for Nigeria
The military recently changed all kitting for soldiers involved in Boko Haram operations, the new kits are not found in the market to buy.

Why is America fueling misinformation to mislead the gullible minds

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by jingh(f): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
our military are using weapon used in civil war, boko haram are using new made ammunition.
tell me who is sure to lose

Oga jona do something

buhari for President

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Collynzo9: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
our military are using weapon used in civil war, boko haram are using new made ammunition.

Oga jona do something

buhari for President
This is pure trash!
Why is boko haram always eager to loot barracks and steal weapons if they actually have more sophiscated ones than the military?
Most of BH most advanced weapons were gotten from the Nigerian Army.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Change2015(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2015

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Horus(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRMUYlvqUBI

[size=15pt]Boko Haram Are Getting Arms From The Nigerian Armed Forces[/size]

Ever wondered where the Islamist sect Boko haram get their arms?. A Public Affairs Analyst, Mahmood Othman, says
the members of Boko Haram get their arms from the Nigerian Armed Forces. He said that the arms are gotten whenever they attack Police stations and military posts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by komekn(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:

Oga jona do something

buhari for President

Let’s be objective, precise, informed and articulate.

What in by your definition constitutes modern sophisticated weaponry ? Until you can answer that question your proposition lacks merit.

The problem of the Nigerian armed forces in the context of Boko Haram is not comprehensively weaponry alone, it as an issue, but the story goes much deeper.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
ITbomb:
What really is CNN intentions for Nigeria
The military recently changed all kitting for soldiers involved in Boko Haram operations, the new kits are not found in the market to buy.

Why is America fueling misinformation to mislead the gullible minds
gbam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by alaoeri: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
The reign of misrule by the ogogoro drunken master will soon end come May 29 & the amiable ppl's general will take over & put things in shape.
Vote change.
Vote APC.
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo.

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
komekn:

Let’s be objective, precise, informed and articulate.

What in by your definition constitutes modern sophisticated weaponry ? Until you can answer that question your proposition lacks merit.

The problem of the Nigerian armed forces in the context of Boko Haram is not comprehensively weaponry alone, it as an issue, but the story goes much deeper.
yes my brother ,it didn't start today and goes more deeper

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Most of bh weapons were seized from police srations nd barracks. How is it now sophisticated Are those soldiers no tired of being killed by Bh self.dey shud organise a coup. Take over nd brutally crush dose boko bastards

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Vicotex(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
The environment in dat pix no resemble anywhere 4 9ja.
Anoda Apc e-bomb disarmed

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.