Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) (46234 Views)

Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu / A Soldier With A Rifle Cannot Claim To Be Under-equipped- Badeh / Nigerian Military Disorganized, Under-equipped In Battle Against BokoHaram - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by emmasege: 4:22am On Jan 16, 2015
No sane soldier would've given that interview. CNN should tell us where they got the fake Nigerian soldiers. It's very easy to even identify the first interviewee whose back & physique was completely shown with/without forensic analysis. CNN needs to stop promoting terrorism in Africa by spreading falsehood, discrediting governments, promoting the terrorists & inciting citizens against their governments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by barnaby04(m): 4:28am On Jan 16, 2015
I won't be surprised when I see some PDP rats disclaiming the interview as being fake and calling it another APC propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by onyiloyi(m): 4:37am On Jan 16, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:
BUY UNIFORMS ! lies from the pit of hell
yeah, it shld be a lie but it's true! I've seen my uncle buy uniform b4

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Pricelezz(m): 4:38am On Jan 16, 2015
A president dat cud raise 21billion for his election bid buh cudnt do same 4d flood victims nor victims of bomb blast.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Agukagu(m): 4:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Dahveydson:
Do we actually need CNN to tell us the obvious? If you think this is false propaganda, I advise you get a soldier fighting in borno and ask, because I have, and the stories made me shudder. God Bless Our Armed Forces.

BUY UNIFORMS? If you believe that Nigerian soldier's buy their uniforms you will believe anything. This news is sponsored by opposition desperate to grab power by all means and at all costs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by ulysses: 4:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Collynzo9:

This is pure trash!
Why is boko haram always eager to loot barracks and steal weapons if they actually have more sophiscated ones than the military?
Most of BH most advanced weapons were gotten from the Nigerian Army.

My broda....stop living in an illusive world. Wer in dis world even in war torn Afghanistan do u hear terrorist ransack any barracks....hear me...MILITARY BARRACKS o
Means Nigerian Army dunno how 2 use them or are under utilised.

Lemi b quick to remind U dat NA is Africa's & (still World 's respected) UN peace Team.
Ordinary Boko Haram & we are loosing soldier's + territories. Sure there is something we dont know or are not being told. Remember that GWOZA used to be where Police (Mobile) go for their training....so it shld b within skilled Geography.

Let we youths stop politicking this issue& Pray 4 an end to this menace.
I have signed up for change & I know U r also ready for CHANGE. ... NIGERIA can reclaim her lost glory.

HIT LIKE IF U FEEL ME!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Agukagu(m): 4:56am On Jan 16, 2015
onyiloyi:
yeah, it shld be a lie but it's true! I've seen my uncle buy uniform b4

Your uncle can buy extra uniform or replace the ones he lost but to say that Nigerian soldiers buy uniforms is a wicked lie. How desperate can the opposition be?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by philips70(m): 5:06am On Jan 16, 2015
ITbomb:
What really is CNN intentions for Nigeria
The military recently changed all kitting for soldiers involved in Boko Haram operations, the new kits are not found in the market to buy.

Why is America fueling misinformation to mislead the gullible minds

Go away with your deceptive comment aimed at deceiving gullible people who cannot find information for themselves but rely on your Nairaland propagandas. They don't have to go to the open market to buy the uniforms but pay from their salaries or pockets to acquire them from the authorities. I never knew that happens in the army but it's almost an open secret in the Nigeria police. YOU BUY YOUR UNIFORMS YOURSELVES. Reasons why you have many policemen with torn and worn out uniforms. Because in the military you must never be found with such uniforms even in your bedroom these guys will maybe have to compulsorily get them whenever they have to.

IS CNN AMERICA? OR YOU THINK IT'S NTA AND SOLD OUT AIT?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Swiftboy(m): 5:07am On Jan 16, 2015
courage54:
February 14 election is not an election between GEJ and GMB but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between GEJ vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between GEJ and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between GEJ vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between GEJ and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between GEJ and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between GEJ and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.
Your cluelessness baffles me...curse Boko Haram,not GEJ. Did GEJ not send army to protect lives? Did GEJ not encourage youths to be enterpreneurs instead of looking for whitecollar jobs,Did GEJ not give grants to new CEO's,did he not start sure-p, did GEJ not encourage Agriculture? Did GEJ not construct/repair roads,rail line and trains,Did he not employ people last year? Did he not fix airport and new states owned airport not constructed? Blame GEJ for everything! You cant benefit from the government you hate. Do you even know Nigerian government has been giving out scholarships? Did you know education has been funded. Did you know what drop power his administration is generating and that its not felt because you citizens only criticise and will not stop pipeline vandals when you see them? How many can the govt do? Vote for your change if you want to dont choke us with words to incite us to judge or blame the president,its not fair and hence unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by arimahoseloka(m): 5:08am On Jan 16, 2015
MyInfoo:
Watching on CNN now when 2 soldiers were interviewed one said they buy their uniform, Boko Haram equipment are more sophisticated than theirs while the other says they pay their medical bill themselves when hurt.

This is the highest level of corruption and no human feeling on the part of the present government we have in Nigeria.
useless and rotten government. what an embarassment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Dahveydson(m): 5:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Agukagu:

BUY UNIFORMS? If you believe that Nigerian soldier's buy their uniforms you will believe anything. This news is sponsored by opposition desperate to grab power by all means and at all costs.
Everything is sponsored by the opposition these days, you come to think if GEJ's admin isn't sponsored by the opposition too. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Bmok: 5:09am On Jan 16, 2015
Lies.cnn shld b sued...everything said in that video is nothing but lies.cnn disrespct for Nigeria is apaling.this is nt the 4st tym they hv tried to ridicule nigeria...we shld put away our political sentiment and see this for what it truely is..an insult to our great nation...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Swiftboy(m): 5:24am On Jan 16, 2015
We can only said its not enough but I'll not accept that Goodluck did not do anything
ulysses:

My broda....stop living in an illusive world. Wer in dis world even in war torn Afghanistan do u hear terrorist ransack any barracks....hear me...MILITARY BARRACKS o
Means Nigerian Army dunno how 2 use them or are under utilised.

Lemi b quick to remind U dat NA is Africa's & (still World 's respected) UN peace Team.
Ordinary Boko Haram & we are loosing soldier's + territories. Sure there is something we dont know or are not being told. Remember that GWOZA used to be where Police (Mobile) go for their training....so it shld b within skilled Geography.

Let we youths stop politicking this issue& Pray 4 an end to this menace.
I have signed up for change & I know U r also ready for CHANGE. ... NIGERIA can reclaim her lost glory.

HIT LIKE IF U FEEL ME!!!
And have you not heard that we have bad eggs in the military who also share the same ideals of Boko Haram? Have you not heard that this soldiers sometimes ambush the military men on patrol because they know their routes? Yes the Nigerian army is strong,this time last year they were killing the terrorists even as their leader Shekau have to call on their muslim brothers to help them. Dont underestimate these well determined evilmen. Even alqeada called them wicked. Am not down with the opposition's phony change,they cant be trusted because they're lying and spewing propaganda. Nigerian govt GEJ actually bought weapons and the chief of it is the scorpion jet fighter and the local maintenance of the old aircraft. If you like believe everything you hear on CNN cos they seldome broadcast false news just to sound more interesting. Remember their poor presentation of the ebola scare. Please read more about the govt,get involved or fall for poor journalism that we have in the world today. http://cameroon-concord.com/news/world/item/1506-nigeria-looking-to-buy-scorpion-jets
http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/nigerian-air-force-successfully-carries-out-first-in-country-maintenance-of-fighter-jets.html God bless Nigeria. Curse Boko Haram not the President.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Motolank: 5:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Vicotex:
Na dat white man be the 9ja army?
The news is reported by cnn...then was their soldiers here?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 16, 2015
So in essence we only have the illusion of an army. .Every man for himself.god for us all.the sooner we self protection the better for us..We no get govt. We no get army.we just gave people who sit down steal and kill us
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Swiftboy(m): 5:30am On Jan 16, 2015
Dont mind the jokers called CNN who has earned a reputation of falsehood. Recall what the reported against us during ebola scare.
emmasege:
No sane soldier would've given that interview. CNN should tell us where they got the fake Nigerian soldiers. It's very easy to even identify the first interviewee whose back & physique was completely shown with/without forensic analysis. CNN needs to stop promoting terrorism in Africa by spreading falsehood, discrediting governments, promoting the terrorists & inciting citizens against their governments.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by lolaxavier(m): 5:33am On Jan 16, 2015
Swiftboy:
Your cluelessness baffles me...curse Boko Haram,not GEJ. Did GEJ not send army to protect lives? Did GEJ not encourage youths to be enterpreneurs instead of looking for whitecollar jobs,Did GEJ not give grants to new CEO's,did he not start sure-p, did GEJ not encourage Agriculture? Did GEJ not construct/repair roads,rail line and trains,Did he not employ people last year? Did he not fix airport and new states owned airport not constructed? Blame GEJ for everything! You cant benefit from the government you hate. Do you even know Nigerian government has been giving out scholarships? Did you know education has been funded. Did you know what drop power his administration is generating and that its not felt because you citizens only criticise and will not stop pipeline vandals when you see them? How many can the govt do? Vote for your change if you want to dont choke us with words to incite us to judge or blame the president,its not fair and hence unacceptable.

Finally I am happy to find one dumb and clueless person on this thread...SMH
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 5:33am On Jan 16, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

who wan sell the uniform to them ,i never encountered any soldier buying uniforms throughout my stay there ,at least someone in my unit would have done so.

niga dey sell uniform .
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 5:38am On Jan 16, 2015
philips70:

Go away with your deceptive comment aimed at deceiving gullible people who cannot find information for themselves but rely on your Nairaland propagandas. They don't have to go to the open market to buy the uniforms but pay from their salaries or pockets to acquire them from the authorities. I never knew that happens in the army but it's almost an open secret in the Nigeria police. YOU BUY YOUR UNIFORMS YOURSELVES. Reasons why you have many policemen with torn and worn out uniforms. Because in the military you must never be found with such uniforms even in your bedroom these guys will maybe have to compulsorily get them whenever they have to.

IS CNN AMERICA? OR YOU THINK IT'S NTA AND SOLD OUT AIT?

dont mind dat niga . i have a soldier friend .he told me he bought his uniform

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by theM16: 5:41am On Jan 16, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

who wan sell the uniform to them ,i never encountered any soldier buying uniforms throughout my stay there ,at least someone in my unit would have done so.

What unit is that? Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by OldefDaniels(m): 5:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Illiteracy is still a huge issue in Nigeria sha. A "supposed soldier" goes on air to CNN, the same CNN we saw interviewing bokoharam members, tells the world he buys his military uniforms himself, some wild animals say na President sell am or influence am, na wa.
D same CNN that said Ebola was ravaging Nigeria and gave a map that pointed another country as Nigeria, Some idiots say President.
A "Supposed Soldier" tells the world via CNN that BH is better equipped with sophisticated weapons than the Nigerian army, some nama wen dem suppose sell for Market forget that this same BH loot weapons from our military to fight.
My Question is, do these soldiers go to Aso Rock to buy uniforms directly from the presidency? If these same soldiers can go on air to report their institution to d world, why haven't they cried foul to d relevant authorities all this while but CNN?
CNN propagating the gospel of a better equipped BH than the NA, have they ever come out to condemn the USA and its western allies for refusing to sell the supposed "sophisticated arms" to Nigeria?
Wetin be their plan for Nigeria? If our Govt is bad like it truly is in our country, CNN should carry their mumu stories and go to hell, Illiterates should go get some brains to ask relevant questions, probe statements before blabbing.
Uniforms for NYSC sef dem no de buy, Soldiers are given uniforms at all relevant levels, if one misuses or looses out of carelessness and at the point has to buy doesn't mean they all buy. The west and their CNN should leave us alone with our wahala, FOOLS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Boss13: 5:43am On Jan 16, 2015
courage54:
February 14 election is not an election between GEJ and GMB but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between GEJ vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between GEJ and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between GEJ vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between GEJ and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between GEJ and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between GEJ and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

I cannot like your comment any better. You wrote well. It is an election to get Jonathan out of power because he has failed the people. If Buhari fails, come 2019 we shall organise an election to also kick him out. Power must return to the people and not the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Boss13: 5:45am On Jan 16, 2015
OldefDaniels:
Illiteracy is still a huge issue in Nigeria sha. A "supposed soldier" goes on air to CNN, the same CNN we saw interviewing bokoharam members, tells the world he buys his military uniforms himself, some wild animals say na President sell am or influence am, na wa.
D same CNN that said Ebola was ravaging Nigeria and gave a map that pointed another country as Nigeria, Some idiots say President.
A "Supposed Soldier" tells the world via CNN that BH is better equipped with sophisticated weapons than the Nigerian army, some nama wen dem suppose sell for Market forget that this same BH loot weapons from our military to fight.
My Question is, do these soldiers go to Aso Rock to buy uniforms directly from the presidency? If these same soldiers can go on air to report their institution to d world, why haven't they cried foul to d relevant authorities all this while but CNN?
CNN propagating the gospel of a better equipped BH than the NA, have they ever come out to condemn the USA and its western allies for refusing to sell the supposed "sophisticated arms" to Nigeria?
Wetin be their plan for Nigeria? If our Govt is bad like it truly is in our country, CNN should carry their mumu stories and go to hell, Illiterates should go get some brains to ask relevant questions, probe statements before blabbing.
Uniforms for NYSC sef dem no de buy, Soldiers are given uniforms at all relevant levels, if one misuses or looses out of carelessness and at the point has to buy doesn't mean they all buy. The west and their CNN should leave us alone with our wahala, FOOLS.

I read your comment. I think you are the illiterate one here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Ghidey(m): 5:46am On Jan 16, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:
BUY UNIFORMS ! lies from the pit of hell
the army gives you 1 uniform at point of admission to the army and you will be buying from then. confirmed info
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by skankyswanky: 5:55am On Jan 16, 2015
Mr know all the sldrs are right i am also a sldr in north east since nov 12 n i was given just 2pair of uniforms and a pair of boat for over two yrs.i had to buy another in gibson jalo mammy market yola for #18000 n a pair of boat for #13000:the army is too corrupt and the fault is from gej cos we ve been complaining and he has done notin abt it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Swiftboy(m): 5:59am On Jan 16, 2015
lolaxavier:

Finally I am happy to find one dumb and clueless person on this thread...SMH
This is my problem with buhari guys you cant be objective enough. You must have read that phony's manifesto. You're blind my Nigar.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by rayalesh2013: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Collynzo9:

This is pure trash!
Why is boko haram always eager to loot barracks and steal weapons if they actually have more sophiscated ones than the military?
Most of BH most advanced weapons were gotten from the Nigerian Army.

answer 2 your question.Advanced weapons were gotten from the Nigeria Army but less advanced once left behind.Everybody know that naija army rank among the best without american alter a word we know that something is wrong with GEJ Government.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by ajbiggie(m): 6:07am On Jan 16, 2015
CNN don come with there lies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by sonnel: 6:16am On Jan 16, 2015
Nigerians are so blind to see beyond their noses today.Its not all about politics or religious sentiment,we should sit down and ask ourselve,what's American interest in all this propaganda? We should also not forget what happened in Libya,how is the country now after they forcefully removed n killed their head of state.Are they enjoying good governance? NO. The smoke they are kindling,will soon make a great fire,we should preach peace instead of war cos Nigeria is the only country we have.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by courage54(m): 6:19am On Jan 16, 2015
babadee1:

Wow. I love this, so inspiring. Thank you for this post.

You are welcome sir, please kindly share the news around so that people will understand that is not about BUHARI but is about the general masses. Share it on all social media. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by johnie: 6:20am On Jan 16, 2015
@CNN #ReportNigeriaCorrectly and #BringBokoHaramToJustice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by courage54(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2015
234GT:

Not because buhari is capable?

BUHARI might not be the best option but we can't just continue like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party / New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears 'Isi Agu' Igbo Outfit. Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.