Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) (46243 Views)

Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu / A Soldier With A Rifle Cannot Claim To Be Under-equipped- Badeh / Nigerian Military Disorganized, Under-equipped In Battle Against BokoHaram - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by dasrackhor(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
MyInfoo:
Watching on CNN now when 2 soldiers were interviewed one said they buy their uniform, Boko Haram equipment are more sophisticated than theirs while the other says they pay their medical bill themselves when hurt.

This is the highest level of corruption and no human feeling on the part of the present government we have in Nigeria.
small time now dis dudes will be court marshalled for saying d truth..Nigeria and her high level of impunity..Its well...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Horus(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYdDdia3t2k

[size=15pt]Nigerian Army Can't Defeat Boko Haram[/size]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by jingh(f): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Collynzo9:

This is pure trash!
Why is boko haram always eager to loot barracks and steal weapons if they actually have more sophiscated ones than the military?
Most of BH most advanced weapons were gotten from the Nigerian Army.
hahaa y are you talking like a kid now, you need to read war stories.
one of the may ways in tackling enemy, steal or destroy their supply eh food, ammunition,clothing's.
dnt quote me unless you re ready to stop thinking like a jonathanian.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by micolaj: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
doctokwus:
One of them also mentioned that corruption is one of d factors preventing them from being well equipped.
This Feb 14 is looking so far off to send dis man back to otueke
Correct, I watched it as well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by citizenY(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
ednut1:
Most of bh weapons were seized from police srations nd barracks. How is it now sophisticated Are those soldiers no tired of being killed by Bh self.dey shud organise a coup. Take over nd brutally crush dose boko bastards

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Vicotex:
Na dat white man be the 9ja army?

Abeg,help me ask them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
SaTANist will find away to defend diss...bunch of mongoloids....
i said it yesterday when i heard choppers were delivered to NA...i said no they were delivered to BOKOHARAM
in fact i pray GOODLUCK WILL ENTER SELF..So dis boko haram can enter lagos..so all you e-goats will know what is and what is not...
all dis one wey una dey open mouth and talk like who the heck tied una shoes self.. undecided

[size=18pt]GOODLUCK IS A WASTE OF OXYGEN[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Kororugged: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is an International embarrassment

A government led by Jona tan is cluessless and useless.

This man is a disgrace to Nigerians.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Vikkie14: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Some posters needs to be sent to Guatanamo bay like the one above me. We all know GEJ lacks the dexterity to handle but shouldn't we just do a minor flashback to when the whole thing started?
He inherited the whole BH conundrum and on his part(majorly because he doesn't have a military background--to know how to deal with matters like this) he's bereft of idea(s) in handling such. But the question is, where are the ex-service men, ex- military head of states, can't they profer solution too? so many questions demanding answers.
So many politically mis-guided fellows are so numb and "charlie" that their Junctions are just spewing out clap-trad. They have politicalized the whole Operations of our GALLANT, INDUSTROUS, BRAVE, COURAGEOUS, LION-HEARTED officers in the North. They are there trying to secure you and me, making sure you are not sent out of your country to be a "refugee" in another country, fighting for your safety DAY, EVENING and NIGHT. Sometimes they went to battle front on empty stomach-- not because there's no food to eat but BECAUSE THEY HAVE SWORN TO KEEP YOU SAFE. I've heard of a soldier who is cooking fish and stew when the alarm blew for them to get and dislodge those terrorist, what will he do than to leave the food on fire. It was on their way that he had to call a friend to put the stew off fire and consume it because SURELY he won't be the one to eat it. And you are there sitting "peacefully and comfortably" before your tecno and infinix phone(probably a 50k laptop) typing Rubbish and arrant codswallop comment(s). And here someone is saying trash on CNN and yours is to open that Grubby mouth(hand) of yours to talk(type). Even if those things are true, do you have the right to start churning out blame on the incumbent(who is doing something for the military. Even Siriusblack and Canonleo can attest to this), when the blame should be on those "petrol tanker" belle "Ogas at the top". Does a sane people shout GEJ or GMB when we meant Business?

Arrant Nonsense

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by cocoduck: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Only fools watch chicken news network

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by dhardline(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
CNN na God go punish una...who still watches CNN these days sef when Aljazeera dey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by wisov(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Feb 14 just seem so far off,GEJ we cant wait for u to leave for change

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by ichidodo: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
[s]hahaa y are you talking like a kid now, you need to read war stories.
one of the may ways in tackling enemy, steal or destroy their supply eh food, ammunition,clothing's.
dnt quote me unless you re ready to stop thinking like a jonathanian.[/s]
This APC e-rat has gone brain dead....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by naija2dabone(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
All this propaganda after mr. president visit na waoh. All making FP.........was there a phone call...??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Neplusultra(f): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
All d embezzled and missing monies are enuf to fund d NA adequately, reali dunno wot to say, God shud have his way and let his will be done.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by sigmundfreud(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kudos to the Soldiers holding forte and confronting BH in the Borno, We will fight for them come FEBUHARI 14!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by listenersky: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
i watched the news too.one of them even said soldiers buy the kit (uniform and boots) they use themselves.so sad for them.and our Government spend billions of Naira every year for defense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by shrimati(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Vicotex:
Na dat white man be the 9ja army?
if you do follow CNN, you will know is a reporter.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Change2015(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pics

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by vantage7: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Saw it too. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by PerfumeRepublik: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
ITbomb:
What really is CNN intentions for Nigeria
The military recently changed all kitting for soldiers involved in Boko Haram operations, the new kits are not found in the market to buy.

Why is America fueling misinformation to mislead the gullible minds

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by ooshinibos: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ was there today now ....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Change2015(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pics2

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by ostopsmich(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
It baffles me reading comments affirming that some people could be so fooled to believe this fake story from CNN, is this not the same station that said BH is now terrorizing the southwestern part of the country? Come on guys why would some set of people be so desperate to run this country down jez to attain power...I pray anybody who wishes this country bad will definitely see the wrath of God Almighty

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:
BUY UNIFORMS ! lies from the pit of hell

Even our policemen and women buys subsequent uniforms(After collecting the Ceremonial ones grin grin) themselves.

What is there not to believe undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by 234GT(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
courage54:
February 14 election is not an election between GEJ and GMB but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between GEJ vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between GEJ and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between GEJ vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between GEJ and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between GEJ and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between GEJ and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

Not because buhari is capable?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by eflintsone(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Code213:
*whistling*
yea i watchd dis news dis nyt too...d most shockin is the soldiers buy der own uniforms nd pay d medical bills by demselves...so sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Akpabio02(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
can imagined dat soldiers are dieing as if na only soldiers blood will bring peace to naija wat abt our leaders n commanders blood are dey nt nigerian too,u are taking nigerian to revolution hope u are away of it because u will nt run out of dis country all of una ?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Vikkie14: 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
our military are using weapon used in civil war, boko haram are using new made ammunition.
tell me who is sure to lose

Oga jona do something

buhari for President
Chai! Are you politically beclouded or what? #NoBeef. Cox your comment bereft Junction. Even as there's a little truth in your comment, everything else is rubbish. BH doesn't have sophisticated weapon cox if you know what "sophisticated" entails, you wont be calling those Ak47s, AA guns, MANPADs and RPGs sophisticated. Sophisticated weapons--- you mean those AA guns mounted on a hilux van? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by NaijaNaWaa: 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Reflect on this >> "Before Voting Buhari: Twenty Things History Teaches US "By Kennedy Emetulu http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/15/voting-buhari-twenty-things-history-teaches-us-kennedy-emetuluq
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Change2015(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
The Soldiers also said they have to pay for their medical treatment, and one is holding his invoice in the second picture!

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corpse Of Yahaya Umoru, Kogi Politician's Son Who Was Beaten To Death / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.