Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

thank you - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / thank you (20424 Views)

Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / Is It Right To Say 'Thank Ma' To Your Mother-In-Law After Eating? / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thank you by TheMadame(f): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:
@Op is your husband on drugs or alcohol? It is very difficult to fathom a husband going physical on his beloved wife except in self defense and vice versa. So give a clearer picture. What is your role in all this mess?

Mr dinachi,
Please give this a rest. I beg of you. Every thread/arguement does not have to be US versus THEM. Why not treat each case on its individual merit and give your honest unbiased advise.
Yes,thinking bee was wrong to hire a 12 year old and she has admitted that it was a stop gap measure till her real nanny returns from holidays.
Her description of her husband is that of an angry,violent man. She at least needs a kjnd of temporary seperation from him till he gets his act together.

4 Likes

Re: thank you by dinachi(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2015
IyawoToBe:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You repulse me... I pity the unfortunate woman who will end up with you. *spits in disgust* Tufiakwa!!!
@ I yawotobe, be careful you don't end up like the Op. Look well before you leap! Permit no distance between you and your husband. And never ever refer to your husband as a monster.

3 Likes

Re: thank you by IyawoToBe(f): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:
@ I yawotobe, be careful you don't end up like the Op. Look well before you leap! Permit no distance between you and your husband. And never ever refer to your husband as a monster.
I'm sorry but I didn’t order a glass of your unsolicited advice undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2015
thinkingbee:
@dinachi u deserve no words in return.

Thanks for all the great advice and contacts, I really appreciate it. I ve sort of found peace in letting go of revenge because vengeance is really not mine. I just wish there was a way to teach him a lesson so he never hurts any woman again.

I have given up soo much of myself for him. I gave everything which has never been enough.
The physical abuse have become countless, my family members live far away. No one for him to revere cos my father is late.

Am trying to get another apartment for me and the childrenn...financially I ll be fine.
This last time he came home as usual late, I was ill so I went to bed. No nanny at this time because she s on break but a small girl that I train, looking after the kids when I go work in the mean time.
He knocked we couldn't hear because the generator was on, we finally opened, he stormed in with two canes and started beating a 12 year old that was helping watch d kids all day and might be tired. I tried to protect her then he pounced on me again....cane, belt...blows to the head.... the memories it'd terrifying..

Thanks everyone, am better now.

This is really sad. When will the Nigeria start protecting it's vulnerable citizens.

Move out of the danger first before planning anything.
Your health is more important.
Wicked people everywhere.
Re: thank you by dinachi(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2015
IyawoToBe:

I'm sorry but I didn’t order a glass of your unsolicited advice undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
There she goes again.

1 Like

Re: thank you by dinachi(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2015
TheMadame:

Mr dinachi,
Please give this a rest. I beg of you. Every thread/arguement does not have to be US versus THEM. Why not treat each case on its individual merit and give your honest unbiased advise.
Yes,thinking bee was wrong to hire a 12 year old and she has admitted that it was a stop gap measure till her real nanny returns from holidays.
Her description of her husband is that of an angry,violent man. She at least needs a kjnd of temporary seperation from him till he gets his act together.
She lost me when she refered to her husband as a monster without giving justifiable reasons. I hate it because to me it looked like she is a woman who have an uncouth mouth. From experience women are more inclined to report issues in their relationship to a third party and sometimes times when you investigate closely you discover they are actually the aggressors but only came to report because they were overpowered by their physically stronger partners. In any case, since she needed advice, it therefore behooved on her to give a clearer picture of the situation so that she will not fall into the trap a second time even if she ends up leaving her current husband.

4 Likes

Re: thank you by Stanleyafam(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Kindly visit sscn.org
Re: thank you by Lumpyy(f): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:
Shut it! You should be embarrassed already. So you encouraged Op subjecting a minor to child labor and abuse? I do hope you are not the type that enjoys inflicting pain on children, because that is the height of wickedness. Her story doesn't make any sense and I have asked her to clarify some points to no avail. Did she attack the husband physically to warrant him transferring the cane from the poor girl to her?
Please stop with the pretence sir,you DONT CARE about the child at all,dint u say the Op was beaten because the 'annointing' transferd from the girl to her?now that people are showing you the kind of man you are,you looking for a way out...!please change your ways of reason sir,u are TOO BITTER!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: thank you by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:
Perhaps you don't need any advice at all. I will never tolerate anybody coming here in the public to run down their supposed beloved spouse without at least showing clearly they are not at fault. I can only comment based on what you wrote.. If I got you clearly, you were not the original target for the pounding. How did the 'annointing' transfer from the girl in question to you? Did you confront your husband? Did you attack him in a bid to save your girl and put him on the defensive? Give a clearer picture and stop calling your husband names.

Dinachi how can you condone this what is wrong is wrong!. She was very right to stop him beating up the child he could have seriously injured her in his anger. Sounds like she is right to call him a monster!

6 Likes

Re: thank you by dinachi(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2015
fem29:

Dinachi how can you condone this what is wrong is wrong!. She was very right to stop him beating up the child he could have seriously injured her in his anger. Sounds like she is right to call him a monster!
She started it by hiring a mere 12 year old girl! Haba! That is child labor and abuse now. Sounds like both of them are monsters then! See, the Op should take a chill pill and tell us what is really happening in her love nest turned hate nest. And I insist on calling her a monster if she keeps referring to her husband as one. Either way both of them are part of the system.

5 Likes

Re: thank you by 5minsmadness: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sigh. Another day on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hehehehehe. The famous whiner a.k.a. panty snifer is here again, as usual. Certain threads tend to attract this whiner. He doesnt know what to say again since his hypocrisy has been exposed by all in the thread!! Buhahahahahaha. He calls a woman a monster and tries to chip in the "Child abuse" issue simply because she tried to protect a child from being beaten. How does anyone who is normal reason this way? Well, its typical of a whiner who has been frustrated.

8 Likes

Re: thank you by repogirl(f): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dinachi when so many people oppose your views, maybe there is something wrong with it....

thinkingbee, men lose temper and can act irrational sometimes, but when he choses to lay his hand on his wife, that is the greatest disrespect.

As for those saying child abuse and whatnot, a twelve year old is almost a teen ager, most twelve year olds are in JS3. What if she were her own daughter and she asked her to babysit her siblings, would that be abuse also? Beside this was just a temporary arrangement till the return of the nanny why acting like all hell broke loose?

I began taking care of my younger ones at the age of ten, when ever my parents and aunt had to be out, I was left in charge of my two younger ones for a while. Did I die? Abeg people should take it easy while throwing stones, many of you are quilty of these things but you come out here and form saints.

11 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lumpyy:

Please stop with the pretence sir,you DONT CARE about the child at all,dint u say the Op was beaten because the 'annointing' transferd from the girl to her?now that people are showing you the kind of man you are,you looking for a way out...!please change your ways of reason sir,u are TOO BITTER!

Buhahahahahahahahahaha. The bolded is damn right!!
Re: thank you by dinachi(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=Sophyrocks post= He calls a woman a monster and tries to chip in the "Child abuse" issue simply because she tried to protect a child from being beaten. [/quote] Common sense is not common after all! I am not surprised you are unable to grasp the basic tenets of logic here. The female monster in chief@ Op set up that poor brutally abused 12 year old girl for beating by her husband by employing her as a house help. She is the one who due to her atrocious wickedness took someone's 12 year old daughter and turned her to a beast of burden... If not for your blind hatred for anything male, you would have understood that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: thank you by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=dinachi post=29872633][/quote]

Buhhahhahahaha. Gosh!! Look at how you reason!! Who did this to you? Yes they employed an underaged girl as a maid which is wrong but look at what happened. She defended the same maid from being beaten by her husband. A more humane thing to do. The same husband you call "A great husband" was inflicting injuries on both his wife and the girl. Who is more of a monster between the two? dnt bother answering.

You need help from sniffing pants. grin grin grin

Seriously, who did this to you?

5 Likes

Re: thank you by dinachi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
repogirl:
Dinachi when so many people oppose your views, maybe there is something wrong with it....

thinkingbee, men lose temper and can act irrational sometimes, but when he choses to lay his hand on his wife, that is the greatest disrespect.

As for those saying child abuse and whatnot, a twelve year old is almost a teen ager, most twelve year olds are in JS3. What if she were her own daughter and she asked her to babysit her siblings, would that be abuse also? Beside this was just a temporary arrangement till the return of the nanny why acting like all hell broke loose?

I began taking care of my younger ones at the age of ten, when ever my parents and aunt had to be out, I was left in charge of my two younger ones for a while. Did I die? Abeg people should take it easy while throwing stones, many of you are quilty of these things but you come out here and form saints.
My point is Op makes it look like she's one innocentina somewhere being pummeled by a beast when her little story shows that she is cruel to children too!

2 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:
She started it by hiring a mere 12 year old girl! Haba! That is child labor and abuse now. Sounds like both of them are monsters then! See, the Op should take a chill pill and tell us what is really happening in her love nest turned hate nest. And I insist on calling her a monster if she keeps referring to her husband as one. Either way both of them are part of the system.

Hmmm..
I think you got some points though..

3 Likes

Re: thank you by dinachi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sophyrocks:

. Who is more of a monster between the two? ?
See question! Oh you have finally admitted she is also a monster. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: thank you by pickabeau1: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Akranez:

Hmmm..
I think you got some points though..

Females here find it easier to shoot the messenger rather than accept the message

5 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:
See question! Oh you have finally admitted she is also a monster. I rest my case.

Why are you exonerating the husband from child abuse? He allowed a little girl to be used as a maid without resistance perhaps sends her on errands. Both of them are wrong for employing an underage girl as a maid. As long as the husband didnt refuse an underage girl for a maid, he shares the same guilt in child abuse. But thats not issue here. The issue is domestic violence!! She showed you all that still she doesnt maltreat the maid to the point of abuse by trying to shield her from being beaten by her husband. She showed she isnt a monster. and what did her husband do? you already know.

You want to give advice? Next time tackle the issue at hand and give contructive criticism. This is not the sort of advice a battered woman needs. If you have issues with women, put that aside. Try as much as possible not to be toooooo emotional when commenting. I dnt underatsnad how a man can be so emotional like a woman. You are not the one married to this woman so stop taking the issue personal. The husband is wrong on all levels for inflicting bodily harm on his wife and the poor girl hence showing he is a monster. So what has your ranting done for the woman? has it solved the problem of domestic violence in this issue?

5 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
thinkingbee:
Am a victim of physical abuse, I now want him to pay for all his actions. What organization will fight my cause? Am so hurt I can't put down in words, I want him to feel the pain of oppression.

thinkingbee:
He knocked we couldn't hear because the generator was on, we finally opened, he stormed in with two canes and started beating a 12 year old that was helping watch d kids all day and might be tired.

Hmmm..
Madam take it easy and change your ways..
Just saying..

1 Like

Re: thank you by torchwave: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:
Shut it! You should be embarrassed already. So you encouraged Op subjecting a minor to child labor and abuse? I do hope you are not the type that enjoys inflicting pain on children, because that is the height of wickedness. Her story doesn't make any sense and I have asked her to clarify some points to no avail. Did she attack the husband physically to warrant him transferring the cane from the poor girl to her?
In the first place, the issue here has nothing to do with child abuse. Don't digress. It is a reliable sign of confused thinking. Stick to the topic.

If a woman provokes you, does it justify your beating her? Even if the op did something to aggravate the anger of her husband, did that give him licence to pummel her or paint her eyes black?

A real man, I mean a REAL man, will never ever lay a finger on a woman.

Women can be difficult sometimes, but responding to her actions with bashing is a big no no.

Your type of man will even go so far as to hit a pregnant lady because it is justified if she is found to have provoked you. Your type has no problem publicly disgracing his woman or sisters, subjecting them to any physical abuse your twisted imagination can conceive. Your type is the type that hits his mother over trivia without remorse.

If you believe there is any justification for beating a woman, physically abusing her (and you do having said it in so many words), treating her like a sac for punching, then you're an obnoxious, murderous, pitiless, hardened, savage creature. It doesn't matter that your skin looks human.

8 Likes

Re: thank you by 5minsmadness: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
And everybody has forgotten about the op...

Op are you still there? How are things this morning? Have you guys sorted yourselves out? Sorry eh.
Sophyrocks:
I dnt underatsnad how a man can be so emotional like a woman
shocked
grin
Keeping this for possible future reference

2 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
5minsmadness:
And everybody has forgotten about the op...

Op are you still there? How are things this morning? Have you guys sorted yourselves out? Sorry eh.
shocked
grin
Keeping this for possible future reference

Are you that emotional? I thought men are not as emotional as women are.
Re: thank you by soonest(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

Females here find it easier to shoot the messenger rather than accept the message
Typical. I didn't expect less!!!

5 Likes

Re: thank you by 5minsmadness: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Are you that emotional? I thought men are not as emotional as women are.
I am definitely not, was just a little surprised you admitted there is a difference between the sexes after all. smiley
Re: thank you by pickabeau1: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
soonest:

Typical. I didn't expect less!!!

Just as i expected the same from you and your ilk

A woman comes here
One sided story
She is using an underage maid ....there was one guy dein77 who was crucified for the same thing

You all up in arms...

Na today?

When some of you lot can keep your emotions in check to discern....there will be less issues on this section

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: thank you by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

I am definitely not, was just a little surprised you admitted there is a difference between the sexes after all. smiley

Of course there are differences in some aspects. But i am surprised that whiner's comments have proved some males wrong who are of the notion that women are more emotional. They think women are the culprits of making emotional outbursts/sentimental comments based on emotions without logically tackling issues head on. So men are capable of the same afterall.

1 Like

Re: thank you by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
I am surprised people have shifted from the domestic violence to child abuse in this thread. Why are you peeps exonerating the husband from child abuse? is it only the Op that is guilty of child abuse? The other thread about an underaged girl as a maid had comments focusing on both the matter and the issue of child abuse. How does focusing on only the child abuse matter solve the issue the Op brought up? Funny peeps in this thread. And they say women are illogical. LOL.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men / 6 Ways To Be A Better Listener / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.