Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,288 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

thank you - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / thank you (20416 Views)

Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / Is It Right To Say 'Thank Ma' To Your Mother-In-Law After Eating? / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thank you by soonest(f): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

Just as i expected the same from you and your ilk

A woman comes here
One sided story
She is using an underage maid ....there was one guy dein77 who was crucified for the same thing

You all up in arms...

Na today?

When some of you lot can keep your emotions in check to discern....there will be less issues on this section
Why not invite the husband to give you the 2 sided story. Mtschewwww! The issue has turned to underage maid abi? Because she complained about her husband. Something you and your lot can't stomach. Oya argue underage maid since it will make you feel like a man.

5 Likes

Re: thank you by pickabeau1: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
soonest:

Why not invite the husband to give you the 2 sided story. Mtschewwww! The issue has turned to underage maid abi? Because she complained about her husband. Something you and your lot can't stomach. Oya argue underage maid since it will make you feel like a man.

Says the wench hissing about like a snake

Let me break it down for you...

It is not about an underage maid but it is the glaring incompleteness of the tale.

Go figure...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: thank you by laplace12(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
soonest:

So the Op's crime shouldn't be discussed because She's the Op. And how is child labor a lesser evil to wife battering?

3 Likes

Re: thank you by laplace12(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Op is an angry, unforgiving and resentful woman sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: thank you by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
5minsmadness:
Sigh. Another day on Nairaland.
Sickos , jobless , traumatized folks on the loose grin

5 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
laplace12:

So the Op's crime shouldn't be discussed because She's the Op. And how is child labor a lesser evil to wife battering?

Is the Op the only one guilty of child labor? And does the topic involve just child labor? Are you people saying the Op deserves to be beaten just because of child labor that both the Op and the husband are guilty of? Do you now see how faulty this reasoning is?

3 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
laplace12:
Op is an angry, unforgiving and resentful woman sad

How is a woman who is beaten often supposed to feel?

5 Likes

Re: thank you by soulglo: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
OP if he is that abusive I don't see him ever changing. The truth is I do not need to know what happened. If he indeed used a cane, belt and blows to the head on you then you two have no business together. Your combination is toxic. Please start planning your future. Put that rage and thirst for revenge you have now into planning a safer and healthier future for yourself. I wish you well
Re: thank you by laplace12(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Is the Op the only one guilty of child labor? And does the topic involve just child labor? Are you people saying the Op deserves to be beaten just because of child labor that both the Op and the husband are guilty of? Do you now see how faulty this reasoning is?

We are trying to establish a fact that the Op is not the saint she wants us to believe she is.

It magnifies the doubt on the overall sincerity of her post.

3 Likes

Re: thank you by Ewuro4: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:
If your husband is a monster, then you are also a monster! I totally abhor it when you female monsters cause problems in your homes and come here to blab. Tell us your own faults and the evil you perpetrated before you come here to disparage a great gentleman like your husband. Witches like you have been attacking their husbands at will and generally causing mayhem, when the man in a bid to save himself deals you a handsome blow to reset your brain, you come here to spew thrash.. Wet dat your husband sef, let me give him a high five! He deserves a God bless you pat in the back!

DINACHI the great EMPEROR grin grin grin grin

@op what can I say?.... Plan your comeback wella and watch your back while at it. I'm sure you'll get great tips here too. grin

2 Likes

Re: thank you by laplace12(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sophyrocks:

How is a woman who is beaten often supposed to feel?

unprovoked anger and resentment can trigger the beating.

2 Likes

Re: thank you by Ewuro4: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
5minsmadness:
Sigh. Another day on Nairaland.

Mumbo-jumbo-feast grin grin

1 Like

Re: thank you by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
laplace12:

We are trying to establish a fact that the Op is not the saint she wants us to believe she is.

So just because you got beaten up by someone and you got angry and accumulated resentment towards that person therefore whenever you show the anger then you probably deserved the beating? Are you saying her husband was right for beating her up? A woman needs to be happy that her husband beats her up?

Again, what has child labor got to do with the beating?

3 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
laplace12:

unprovoked anger and resentment can trigger the beating.

So a woman is meant to be happy thatt she is physically abused? where does the resentment come from?

2 Likes

Re: thank you by torchwave: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
The people who justify the husband's aggression or violent conduct on the ground of provocation are the same peeps who are quick to condemn it when it leads to the lady's tragic death.

Sick world

8 Likes

Re: thank you by pickabeau1: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Once again

Some don't read and fly off handles with out showing comprehension

Spousal abuse is to be condemned

The tale by the OP is incomplete

If it happened that she had used a pestle on the husband the same flighty people will say another tale
At least we have seen female posters who admitted to slapping their husband before he retaliated

What is the Genesis of the violence
Is the OP also a physical abuser

What is clear now is that she is employing an underage maid.

5 Likes

Re: thank you by mutter(f): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
But OP, How could yoube sleeping when your husbandwas out.
Do you know how risky that can be, he might get attacked while bannging to enter the house.

Nothing justifies a man laying his hand on a woman but this was wrong.

Secondly it is wrong to stop a child`s schooling for flimpsy reasons. You should have found an alternative.

1 Like

Re: thank you by soonest(f): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

Says the wench hissing about like a snake

Let me break it down for you...

It is not about an underage maid but it is the glaring incompleteness of the tale.

Go figure...
Says a sissy!!!

5 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
torchwave:
The people who justify the husband's aggression or violent conduct on the ground of provocation are the same peeps who are quick to condemn it when it leads to the lady's tragic death.

Sick world

You notice they absolved the husband of any blame and never condemned his atrocity. It took a well known misogynistic whiner, who derives joy in using his emotions and frustrations to comment, to chip in child abuse issue to distract the rest who are willing to jump into his bandwagon and change the thread to a different topic entirely. Thereby, turning the thread to a free for all. grin grin

Funny right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: thank you by soonest(f): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
laplace12:

It can be discussed but not sidetracking the main issue which is wife battery.

3 Likes

Re: thank you by pickabeau1: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
soonest

Hahaha...
Classic ...

Resort to insults when all reason departs

Numbskull

6 Likes

Re: thank you by soonest(f): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You notice they absolved the husband of any blame and never condemned his atrocity. It took a well known misogynistic whiner, who derives joy in using his emotions and frustrations to comment, to chip in child abuse issue to distract the rest who are willing to jump into his bandwagon and change the thread to a different topic entirely. Thereby, turning the thread to a free for all. grin grin

Funny right?
Don't mind them. Na today? We know them.

2 Likes

Re: thank you by francizy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:
If your husband is a monster, then you are also a monster! I totally abhor it when you female monsters cause problems in your homes and come here to blab. Tell us your own faults and the evil you perpetrated before you come here to disparage a great gentleman like your husband. Witches like you have been attacking their husbands at will and generally causing mayhem, when the man in a bid to save himself deals you a handsome blow to reset your brain, you come here to spew thrash.. Wet dat your husband sef, let me give him a high five! He deserves a God bless you pat in the back!

Amuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
This is one demolishing and devastating punch..
OP this guy's abuse is mos def more than your Hubby's...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Take heart tho. You girls need to reason better when making decisions about marriage. Don't always choose wealth over love, respect and understanding. Quit the marriage if you can't continue and channel your energy into your career. Also, try making another home. If you do as adviced, without fighting him, you will end up causing him more harm than ever because he will always feel bad for letting you go.

Don't poison him tho! shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: thank you by greennproud: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Often times I wonder who its really to blame for physical abuses in relationships/marriages. Is it the woman that has no control with words as against Prov15:1 or the man that allows himself to be dragged into silly arguments which often times results in outrage, Anger!

I still think most women have a stereotyped way of looking at their men once they are settled in a relationship/marriage. But then, the men are equally guilty of laxity. Which ever way,keep the standards that you started with and live peaceably.

My two kobo.

1 Like

Re: thank you by bukatyne(f): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
I thought the OP was about her abusive husband?

4 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Every thread is now about people's hurt feelings. undecided

3 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Every thread is now about people's hurt feelings. undecided

Hehehe. Feelings that were hurt by women in their lives. So emotional right?
Re: thank you by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hehehe. Feelings that were hurt by women in their lives. So emotional right?

Very emotional but I have always known it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: thank you by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
laplace12:

She did not say she is a saint. She said the hubby was knocking on d gate and they did not hear him due to the gen being on. He finally got in and started beating up the maid with implements. She tried to stop him and he beat her too. There is no justification for this at all, it is simply reprehensible. Why resort to violence.

Violence cannot be excused no matter what and she says he has beaten her up many times. Op please separate from this man first before you now start thinking of your next step. I cannot imagine living with a man that will be beating me. So barbaric angry

4 Likes

Re: thank you by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Very emotional but I have always known it. cheesy

grin grin
Re: thank you by Ewuro4: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
mutter:
But OP, How could yoube sleeping when your husbandwas out.
Do you know how risky that can be, he might get attacked while bannging to enter the house.

Hehe.. This woman eh grin grin grin
Re: thank you by Ewuro4: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
TheMadame:

Mr dinachi,
Please give this a rest. I beg of you. Every thread/arguement does not have to be US versus THEM. Why not treat each case on its individual merit and give your honest unbiased advise.
Yes,thinking bee was wrong to hire a 12 year old and she has admitted that it was a stop gap measure till her real nanny returns from holidays.
Her description of her husband is that of an angry,violent man. She at least needs a kjnd of temporary seperation from him till he gets his act together.

Madame abeg leave Dinachi alone, his posts need not to be generic like others we see on here.

Besides, why is her own case being taken lightly when a man was brutally mobbed here for similar offence days ago?

How's family?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos / Affordable Home Essentials, Gift Items, Health And Fitness And Lots More.. / Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.