Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes (3094 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by nicechic(f): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
There's this general belief that the chances of a lady getting n marrying a man after graduation is lean.
I have often heard people telling me " babe try nd get a serious man before u graduate o" When I try to know why I must get a man before leaving school, the usual reply is " most men are scared of working class ladies" . I for one wanna graduate nd get a nice job before thinking of settling down but I get often worried by those lines above as I am still single nd about to graduate from the university.
So, my question is: Has anyone here heard such?
Is it true that eligible bachelors prefer undergraduates to working class ladies?
If true, then why? Mature contributions pls.....nairaland kiddies pls swerve
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Baddestguyp(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
I'll answer this question when I'm ready for marriage undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Blakjewelry(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
It is not always the case case but I remember making similar conversation with some guys and they all said they will not marry a lady that is too wealthy, their reason? Because they felt most of these women with be arrogant because they are more well to do. But what i felt about this issue is maybe age. You know a young and fresh babe will definitely attract more suitor then a working class lady in her late twenties and mid thirties
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by fijiano202(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nope...men are not scared of working class ladies...they are scared of the stupid orientation they have

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
That's not true
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Oahray: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Leave the village and come to the city. You'd see how wrong you are smiley

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by izaray(f): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oahray:
Hahaha..guy u are damn funny, u should ve ask her wer she is chatting 4rm first na.
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by nicechic(f): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oahray:
See ur life. I asked questions.....you either answer or close d thread if u hv no contributions

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Oahray: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
izaray:
Hahaha..guy u are damn funny, u should ve ask her wer she is chatting 4rm first na.
It's only in the village they don't value a woman's certificate na, cos she can't tie firewood with it.
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by izaray(f): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oahray:
It's only in the village they don't value a woman's certificate na, cos she can't tie firewood with it.
Lolz
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Oahray: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
nicechic:
See ur life. I asked questions.....you either answer or close d thread if u hv no contributions
babe, isn't that contribution enough? In just two sentences, I've told you I think that claim about men is:
1) Backward,
2) Possible, but
3) By no means universal.

Learn to laugh at yourself at times, it makes life less stressful. tongue

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by bond77(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
yes......reasons......

1..she might eventually end up earning more salaries than her husband....... and 80% of husband's dislike dis.

2..some husband's believe DAT dia spouse daily association with d opposite sex at her working place is a threat to her Fidelity and dia relationship.

3..some might not b submissive to dia husband's since both of dem are d bread winners of d family, and some spouse may like to question dia husband's headship and authority.

4..some men already have d mind set DAT a working class babe may have some undesirable qualities like arrogance and domineering attitude since dey have tasted money before getting married........

But any man who still hold on to dis above reasons till today is on his own and he his digging his grave ....coz I believe DAT with d economic hardship and instability prevailing now husbands and wives must work togeda both financially and materially so as to provide for d family and dis joint alliance must b cemented on mutual trust and undastanding

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Most men like humble begining

nicechic:
There's this general belief that the chances of a lady getting n marrying a man after graduation is lean.
I have often heard people telling me " babe try nd get a serious man before u graduate o" When I try to know why I must get a man before leaving school, the usual reply is " most men are scared of working class ladies" . I for one wanna graduate nd get a nice job before thinking of settling down but I get often worried by those lines above as I am still single nd about to graduate from the university.
Is it true that eligible bachelors prefer undergraduates to working class ladies?
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Chizzy20(f): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Op so u mean men nw prefer gettin married to liabilities.
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
A lady in final year isn't necessarily a liability. Perhaps, that working class lady just rounded up her first degree.

Chizzy20:
Op so u mean men nw prefer gettin married to liabilities.
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Chizzy20(f): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
nedu213:
A lady in final year isn't necessarily a liability. Perhaps, that working class lady just rounded up her first degree.

The op emphasised on working class ladies nt final yr student's.
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
I will love to marry a working class babe provided she is humble.
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Rapmoney(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Op, boys are scared of working class women, while men want working class women. That's just the summary.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by abbeyberry(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don't think so. A well matured and responsible working class guy will not be afraid of dating a working class lady. it's even a plus to me....

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
@nicechic( are u ready for marriage...
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by elantraceey(f): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
I've heard it a thousand times and mostly from guys , i recall one of my roommates advising her young sister not to go for phd yet because her fiance has only a degree though he's already working with a fat salary then i began to wonder if it really matters, me thinks some ladies could be arrogant and proud just because they have some change to throw around and not because they have a certificate and i think that's the reason guys stay off them so if you don't posses such attitude i see no reason why you should be scared.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Vyolet(f): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
For girlfriends and flings,yes boys prefer dependants.

For marriage and real commitment,men prefer a stable,independent woman.

Why in the first place should a woman even get married without a job? The man might be rich but you should also be financially independent,you must save for dry seasons.
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by UnknownT: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
even if the girl got married while in school, wouldn't she still graduate and start work? Will she remain a student forever? For me sef, marrying a working class lady who will help with some of the wedding expenses is better sef than when the girl is still in school and the man carries all wedding expensesgringrin
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by chingydaboss(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
On d contrary..independent ladies rock..

Getting moni is nt abt d moni, it's abt d attitude..
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Tashaamania(f): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
An average man should be happy his wife works and earn enough money undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by expert101(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
nicechic:

PM...and i will call you. I want to you!
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by passionate88: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
(1) The guy will assume (either right or wrong) that she might have had numerous bf's in schl
(2) She could have slept with lecturers
(3) Runs girls (Once a runs girl, always a potential runs girl)
(4) She have entered many high class hotels, interacted (intimate and otherwise) with other men, hence there will be TOO much comparing
(5) Abortions
(6) All the wives of the married men she slept with might have placed curses upon her head ( who want to marry head wey curse dey upon?)
(7) Age
(cool Extra LARGE toto
(9) Pompousity
(10) Arrogant
do you still want more?.

NB; this might be reasons, I just speculated, not certain... I know of a guy that when he wanted to marry, he only had eyes for a girl that's in her final year or a working class lady... He married a working class lady but he is a BIG cheat... I just pity his wife
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by Bizibi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
elantraceey:
I've heard it a thousand times and mostly from guys , i recall one of my roommates advising her young sister not to go for phd yet because her fiance has only a degree though he's already working with a fat salary then i began to wonder if it really matters, me thinks some ladies could be arrogant and proud just because they have some change to throw around and not because they have a certificate and i think that's the reason guys stay off them so if you don't posses such attitude i see no reason why you should be scared.
yes it is the arrogant and proud part that scares some of us,Nigeria ladies change easily when their acct becomes fat......it is difficult to see humble ones.....
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by chibic(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Reasons..I think..

-she might make more money than the hubby and become disrespectful..most women are like this and they'll give their hubbies hell the moment she starts making more money.

-she may start having an affair with one of her colleagues..women normally do this.they tend to develope feelings for their male colleagues and most men,after witnessing this in their place of work,will not want their wives to work in any company..some will even ask their already working wife to resign and start up a business..its true that a cheat will cheat no matter the nature of her job but women tend not to cheat only if they doesn't get themselves in an environment that will influence them.just last week,a married woman was caught by her boss(married woman also) half nekked with a male colleague in the office..both of them are sacked..and the husband of the woman is a young and very rich guy o..smh..she drives any kind of exotic car she likes..
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by SAMBARRY: 10:12pm On May 25, 2018
Nawa o.i taya for you men

One minute youre saying you cannot marry a woman who is dependent on me and a liability the next minute youre saying shes sucessful with a good career. Shes i dependent.so what exactly do you want?
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by showafrica(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2018
fijiano202:
Nope...men are not scared of working class ladies...they are scared of the stupid orientation they have

Gbamest, only the body language will tell you what is playing in there mind. They are only good to scam and clean mouth
Re: Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes by coolestofall(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2018
Hw won't we b scared of them, its one thing knwing ur gal is not working, hence u knw u hv 2 foot majority of d bills. But in cases of this working class gals, they still want u 2 foot all d bills irrespective of d fact that they get paid too. D bad part of this is that they hv a higher standard of things they want since they hv been exposed 2 high society life. It is only when its time 2 pay bills that working class gals accept that men shld b d head, once there is no bills 2 b paid, they shout equality.

Which guy wants that kind of headache?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Check Out This Beautiful Nigerian Couple (photos) / Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? / Here’s What The Cast Of Cinderella Would Look Like If It Was A Nigerian Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.