Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (201638 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Do agricbusiness...
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2015
nennin:
@lesgupnigeria i don't have your mail sir.
yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Plantain business is not risky as people thought,whats risky is the ignorance people have about the business
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2015
DO agric...the time is ripe and the time is now
plantain is the way to go
cash keep coming in year in,year out
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by robonski15(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Plantain business is not risky as people thought,whats risky is the ignorance people have about the business

Well said.. Haven't heard from you in a long time boss. wink
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
robonski15:

Well said.. Haven't heard from you in a long time boss. wink
its being a while...having some problems with the site
misplace your contact,i would have call you.
kindly resend your contact.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by helenstar19: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Good day everyone, I just sucessfully registered now though av been following this trend for some time now.Am greatly interested in this Plantain plantation and believe that someday i will be there. Pls Mr. legsupnigeria keep up the good work. I shall contact you soonest
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
helenstar19:
Good day everyone, I just sucessfully registered now though av been following this trend for some time now.Am greatly interested in this Plantain plantation and believe that someday i will be there. Pls Mr. legsupnigeria keep up the good work. I shall contact you soonest
Ok.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
The time to venture into agribusiness is now
Reason
.Oil price is rapidly diminishing meaning;
Low revenue for government resulting into reduction in federal allocation to states of the federation.

Effect: State/local govt will have to retrench workers in a bid to cut cost.

Cash flow to private enterprise especially in the manufacturing,banking,oil and gas, etc will be seriously affected prompting sacking of workerso as well because revenue generation is drastically reduced.
Most loans borowed by big corporations,banks,financial institution in dollars will have to be returned back with huge volume of money (in naira) as a result of falling exchange rate due to fall in oil price which will make them to cut cost limiting the numbers of their staff

Government,foreign investments are expected to diversify and focus on agriculture to drive the economy and create wealth as other sector looks less lucrative.
More money will definitely come into agriculture to diversify

Staff and Workers of known companies are being retrench on a daily basis and this is expected to get worse.
The best action you can take is to align yourself and grab this opportunity by venturing into an agribusiness.

If you have not yet started no matter how small,the oportunity is slipping away right in front of you to create wealth for yourself and your family.

If you dont have experience in the agribusiness,you can align yourself with the professional and put you through with ideas and advise to make headstart and prosper in the business.

#MakingYourAgribusinessSuccessAReality
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Do plantain for continuous cash that last for decades.
I will help you set it up,No farm management fee,just 20% after sale charges.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Venture into plantain farming business..... it pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by helenstar19: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Happy sunday!

hope the 20% is negotiable?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2015
Think big,start small and grow rich
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is an opportunity to access loan for agribusiness,
Get more from my latest thread on how to access the loan.

nairaland.com/2250905/cbns-n220-billion-msme-development
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Foreign companies and government are pumping in money for the development of infrastructure,services,finances for the agricultural sector in a bid to diversify the economy....

Now is the time to be engaged in the business of agriculture for greater prosperity

Partner with the most experienced professional to have excellent headstart in your agribusiness.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2015
You will be missing out in one of the best agribusiness to.venture into if you are still yet to start your plantain farming business.

Not only does it keep generating money for you every season for decades if properly managed, you don't need to waste resources and time cultivating land at the end of each season.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2015
No more worries about who to talk when starting out,you can send a mail or call me for advise,free mentorship for a headstart in your agribusiness.

You can also book one-on-one arrangement to discuss about how to succeed in the business of agriculture.
It is absolutely Free.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Its important to know that the population will double by 2020;how do we sustain these population if more entrepreneurs are not involved in the business of agriculture?
Venture into agribusiness
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Life favours those that takes quick decision and folow it with quick action.
Take the right step in the right direction

Venture into plantain business...its profitable
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
The truth must be told...plantain farming business is profitable if rightly set-up and managed.

Get started and partner with experienced people.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Knowing the nitty-gritty of plantain farming business reduces your risk and allow you to make more returns on your imvestment in agribusiness.
I.hope this thread have been able to achieve that but still stay tune for more hidden truth of plantain farming.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Feed the nations...Participate in the agric revolution going on
Do agricbusiness
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2015
One of the risk I see with new entrants in the business of agriculture is doing it alone with little or no practical knowledge.
Plantain business is profitable but with no support of a professional that understand the inside-out,you might get your finger burnt.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
smiley
Plantain farming business is the real deal....Do it
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by EndlessLove4liv(f): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
will [quote author=Lesgupnigeria post=29956798]Marketing is very important in making any agribusiness profitable.
I be showing you how to get supply contract from any processing company in nigeeia
Presently i have about 6 contract agreements with medium to large proceszing companies to supply them various crops ranging from cassava to plantain to cashew nuts.

S[b][/b]tay glued to this thread as i will teach you how to fish for yourself[God bless you sir]
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by emperoracro(m): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
smiley
Plantain farming business is the real deal....Do it
Hello sir, i am into supply of Agricultural products majorly palm oil and plantains, i need both sources and buyers, as well as partners, pls contact me lets talk. Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Making less effort and more money......Know more about the business or leverage on the experience of a professional.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Acting on the useful information on this thread is far better than knowing and not acting..
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Make more money with less effort.
....Start plantain farming business
Plantain farm can last for decades if managed properly and keep generating money with little effort and money after the first year of establishment.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Free Training available for intending plantain farmers or plantain farmers

Time duration: just 2hours
25th April 2015.
On the farm site.

08092034147,08164628081 for.more info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.