Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (201680 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Got any question to ask?
Then you can send it to my email or post it here
Asking questions allow you to keep knowing more what you needed to know to succeed in agribusiness.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Determination and persistence will get you to your promise land.
Never give up.
When you have a setback or challenges,
stay cool, get more knowledge and keep that knowledge to propel yourself into another level.

#teamNeverGiveUp

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
I can see a green season!!!
Do agric...it pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
TIme May Not Be Favourable If You are yet to acquire your farmland at this moment.
Farming business is time sensitive and only the best time manager will make good returns

#TimingIsVeryImportantInAgribiz
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by swiftkid007: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2015
@Lesgupnigeria
Thank you so much for the information you have given out here. We appreciate and May God bless you. I have couple of questions to ask:

1) What are other challenges you are to face in Plantain farming apart from suckers, non-uniform growth, fertilizer application and weeding?
2) What risks are involved in plantain farming business aside wind?
3) You wrote about Myths in plantain farming and stopped on Myth 1. What are other Myths that a potential plantain should be aware of?

Thanks a Lot
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
swiftkid007:
@Lesgupnigeria
Thank you so much for the information you have given out here. We appreciate and May God bless you. I have couple of questions to ask:

1) What are other challenges you are to face in Plantain farming apart from suckers, non-uniform growth, fertilizer application and weeding?
2) What risks are involved in plantain farming business aside wind?
3) You wrote about Myths in plantain farming and stopped on Myth 1. What are other Myths that a potential plantain should be aware of?

Thanks a Lot
Thank you and God bless you too
A lot of challenges and risks involved in plantain farming business which I will continue with in couples of days.
Stay tuned as I continue with the myths
Thank you for reminding me

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Plantain farming business is more than buying suckers and planting.
One of the greatest challenge most farmers face is adequate updated knowledge on cultivating plantain.
Before venturing into the business,partner with a professional or get adequate PRACTICAL training.
Do agric...it pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Open your mind to always learn and invest in knowledge acquisition as well is a very important ingredient for success in agribusiness.
Do agribiz...it pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Agribusiness...Now the bedrock of nigerian economy
Venture into it...its worth it
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Exercise your fundamental human right, Go and Cast your vote,its very important for the future of the country

#CastYourVote
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
nbolaji:
@lesgupnigeria...
I waited for your mail @ brainytech360@gmail.com
Please help a brother.
i didnot get your message you can resend it now
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by nbolaji(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

i didnot get your message you can resend it now
Have sent you a new mail brother. Kindly check
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2015
nbolaji:

I will check and get back to you today.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2015
nbolaji:

I have check my mail but could not find it there.
yusuffgbenga gmail.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Use and employ the best management practices and you will have the best result!!!

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
When you are harvest ing your plantain,cut the mother plantain at the middle at least about 0.6m above the gound.
The upper part of the plantain can be cut into bits and used to mulch the ground
The lower part will serve as a source of ,nutrients for the growing suckers yet to reach maturity.
This also allow the growing suckers to grow faster and produce bigger bunch.

#ManagementTipsForProfitablePlantainSeason

4 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Plantain- The king of wealth
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Watch out for more info on plantain farming today
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Do agric...create wealth
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Securing a sale contract insure your business against fluctuation in price of crop produce.
Check my marketing thread on how to secure a sale contract
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by nbolaji(m): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

I have check my mail but could not find it there.
yusuffgbenga gmail.com
Ok... I will resend the mail
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2015
nbolaji:

Ok... I will resend the mail
Ok
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Act Urgently and Fast to create wealth by starting your agribusiness today.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Precised farming....the future of agriculture in nigeria.
#Do it
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by nbolaji(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Ok
Morning lesgupnigeria hope you received my mail
Can you mail me your phone number @brainytech360@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
nbolaji:

Morning lesgupnigeria hope you received my mail
Can you mail me your phone number @brainytech360@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Subdue the fear ,Take the bold step,Go ahead and break every barrier and challenges
Start your agribusiness and enjoy the wealth it brings.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Sunday to all my Christian brothers and sisters!!!
Happy Easter!!!
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Men at work...
Taking agribusiness to another level.
Make money with agribusiness...

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Agribusiness is the way....the future and backbone of nigeria economy is here.
Do agric...it pays

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.