Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (200882 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Reddit: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Great thread, welldone OP
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Reddit:
Great thread, welldone OP
Thanks.God bless you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
noblefarm:

sir u don't reply my msg on watsapp and ur number was off, wetin happen na
probably the area i was when you call have poor service network.
I have replied you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2015
The beauty of plantain is that its generate money year in year out.
Get more with less effort.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by noblefarm: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
The beauty of plantain is that its generate money year in year out.
Get more with less effort.

Oga I really don't know how to reach u again, I have tried severally to reach you to no available. u don't reply msg on time and ur line is not going.
I think I can continue wit my work, I have waited enuf
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
noblefarm:

Oga I really don't know how to reach u again, I have tried severally to reach you to no available. u don't reply msg on time and ur line is not going.
I think I can continue wit my work, I have waited enuf
Ok.you should understand that the season is here and more activities are to be expected on the farm.
Sometimes netwrk service does not cooperate well.
Goodluck in your farming endeavors
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by noblefarm: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Goodluck in your farming endeavors

thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Stay connected for more useful info on this thread.
You will be glad you did
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Agribusiness is the way for new emergence of young billionaires and wealthy people in this country.
Agriculture has replaced the crude oil as more agropreneurs and investors are now fully involved the business of agriculture.

Get started and involved this season to create your own wealth.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by PRD(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
I hope this is not another Food for Nation scam experienced here on NL.
Information is really valuable, but please be careful when parting with your money.
monopolist (a NL username) did more than this and consistent for years, yet it was indeed a scam.

OP, you advised to seek experienced farmers advice, I would think experienced farmers would not be on NL.
Nevertheless, how many years of farming experience do you have and where is your farm?
How many seasons of harvest have you made.

A sound student of agric can give all these information you are giving not necessarily an experienced farmer.
People should not rush into agric out of sentiments....

I wish everybody the best.

7 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by olinto: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
@Lesgupnigeria, Pls how long does it take it sucker to grow b4 harvest
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by olinto: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
@letgupnigeria, Pls how much is acre of land and d location, how much sucker will occupy acre and d cost to maintain d place till harvest? Pls send to lailuskilanko@yahoo.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2015
PRD:
I hope this is not another Food for Nation scam experienced here on NL.
Information is really valuable, but please be careful when parting with your money.
monopolist (a NL username) did more than this and consistent for years, yet it was indeed a scam.

OP, you advised to seek experienced farmers advice, I would think experienced farmers would not be on NL.
Nevertheless, how many years of farming experience do you have and where is your farm?
How many seasons of harvest have you made.

A sound student of agric can give all these information you are giving not necessarily an experienced farmer.
People should not rush into agric out of sentiments....

I wish everybody the best.

I didnot want to engage you initially but as i notice all your comments on my thread,i think i have to address some issues here.

If a sound student of agriculture can give you the information you needed,why asking for years of experience?

I have made huge money and have lost money in this agribusiness and i have been transparent enough to admit it and what prompt me to imform people interested in agricbusiness on whats needed to.do.to make money.

I also back what i.do with evidences and pictures.
i was even accuse recently of not making money in my cassava farm which i proved by providing evidences to that.

I have register this name on.nairaland for over 3 years now and i know that if i have scam someone here,i.wouldnot have the confidence to.come over here to start posting as lots of people would have talked about how i scam them.

I can mention the monickers of nairalanders have visited my farm this year and have seen whats on ground and also what i am.doing.

I am sure you will.never see all the information on this thread in an agric book to tell you that it comes from practical experience and not theory.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2015
olinto:
@Lesgupnigeria, Pls how long does it take it sucker to grow b4 harvest
it takes 10 months for a hybrid sucker to reach maturity.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
olinto:
@letgupnigeria, Pls how much is acre of land and d location, how much sucker will occupy acre and d cost to maintain d place till harvest? Pls send to lailuskilanko@yahoo.com
you can.call.me on 08164628081,08092034147 to talk more on it
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Invest and Do agricbusiness....it pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by slimbiggy(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
nice work O.P, pls my question is banana and plantain which 1 yields beta profit? And which is easier to manage?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by poke(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
good work here! LESGUPNIGERIA u are kind dosing out the fact without incentive God bless you.keep it up
Am interested in plantain but am faraway Delta my problem is getting this culture suckers. how can you be of help?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2015
slimbiggy:
nice work O.P, pls my question is banana and plantain which 1 yields beta profit? And which is easier to manage?
I prefer plantain because it has a good market (processing companies and local market) but i have not yet seen any for banana except the local market which is somtime risky in terms of price flunctuations.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
poke:
good work here! LESGUPNIGERIA u are kind dosing out the fact without incentive God bless you.keep it up
Am interested in plantain but am faraway Delta my problem is getting this culture suckers. how can you be of help?
Thanks.God bless you.
How many acres are you.cultivating?
I can get it across to you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2015
Happy sunday to you all.
Stay connected for more useful info
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Do not be like the local farmers that are more into production and no knowledge about how and where to sell their produce; reason why we have large percentage of farmers not making money in the business of agriculture
...Know your markets.

For those farmers and intending farmers that will be buying the tissue cultured hybrid suckers,there will be free consultancy throughout the duration of the plantain production.

You will also have access to my network of buyers meaning that you will not have to worry about marketing your products (you are assured of ready market for your plantain)

For those people that will want me to manage their plantain,there will be no set-up or management fee to be charge but 20% of after profit sale will be collected.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
For farmers and intending farmers that
will be buying the tissue cultured hybrid
suckers,there will be free consultancy
throughout the duration of the plantain production.

You will also have access to my network of
buyers meaning that you will not have to
worry about marketing your products (you
are assured of ready market for your
plantain)
For those people that will want me to manage
their plantain,there will be no set-up or
management fee to be charge but 20% of the
after-sale profit will be collected.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Agribusiness all the way,its profitable,you can create wealth if you do it right,
Do it
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2015
Expand your capacity for knowledge of agribusiness and you are sure to gain experience for running and starting a profitable agribusiness.

One of the way of knowing more is by asking more questions about the business of agriculture

Get your questions across to me on this thread and improve your knowledge on starting a profitable agribusiness.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Practical training is the best way to get to know much about agribusiness.
Expand your capacity with practical training.
To gst practical training on plantain,cassava,watermelon etc on my farm.kindly contact me on 08092034147,08164628081

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
In need of any help/questions involving agribusiness,post it here for answers.
No money to be charged...Absolutely Free consultancy.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Starting out alone in agribusiness might not be the best thing to do.
Partner with the professional so that you dont learn through your own experience.
Learning from the experience of the professional will save you a lot of stress.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Watch out for more hidden truth you should know before starting out in plantain farming business.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2015
If you can supply not less than 5000 plantain bunches per week,please contact me on 08092034147,08164628081
its urgent
thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
If you can supply not less than 5000 plantain
bunches per week,please contact me on
its urgent
thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
If you can supply not less than 5000 plantain
bunches per week,please contact me on
its urgent
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.