Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996346 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
ebele17:
Eke, how far na?
Abeg no dey ban people oo abeg. Make we help ourselves. When i was doing my application, this thread was very helpful and if you post wrong info and was corrected, you take the correction like a man and not abuse the person giving the correction. That is how we all learn. As for blocking my posts, its really funny but i never right use to give info before, now i am even discouraged the more. Nothing much sha. It wasn't my intention to exchange words with anybody.
Eke cant wait for when you come here.
Good luck to everyone with their endevours.

What is useful about those posts full of insults?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by curiousfellow: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thanks man. That should help

Junipero:

register for an intensive language course till you write the exam again..

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ndyoo:

The registrar of your university has an authority to write the letter too...try go to your admin block and get it from them. It will serve as well...

Thanks. Was @ my school today. Seems I can get it from E&R for 5k

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

I guess many of you are only interested in telling me how to behave but never bothered to look into yourselves.

Apart from his insult here...i still received abusive email from him today.(Attached)

I don't give a monkey about what they discuss about me in that little Whatassp group.

Nobody is indispensable here, nairaland and travel section will move on even better without me and everyone of us here.
Well as you can see from what you bolded, I didn't wade into whatever differences that you may have with him. All I was saying is that you un-ban him for the benefit of the newbies. He is not on a stipend for doing whatever he does neither does he receive anything in kind as a motivation to do whatever he does. He absolutely has nothing to loose. I PLEADED that you un-ban him because his contributions are invaluable to newbies on the thread.
Sometimes, its good to let some things slide for the benefits of others.
That's just my humble opinion, you don't have to agree in any way.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ndyoo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
crowns2:

I have heard Bros don't be angry i am having a really bad day.

Bbz, I just noticed you on the thread o...Why you no hala at your boy, I for answer wetin you dey ask ebele17 grin. And I missed to read the insults...Justwise please, do leave insults for a day before you hide it or I will ban you. What is your own sef? You just dey form moderator...I fit do that your work o. E no hard o tongue

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ndyoo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eke40seven:

Well as you can see from what you bolded, I didn't wade into whatever differences that you may have with him. All I was saying is that you un-ban him for the benefit of the newbies. He is not on a stipend for doing whatever he does neither does he receive anything in kind as a motivation to do whatever he does. He absolutely has nothing to loose. I PLEADED that you un-ban him because his contributions are invaluable to newbies on the thread.

Eke I disagree with you. We're all matured and because someone is indispensable doesn't make him not to know what's right. I agree that sometimes Justwise looses his network as a moderator and I don't agree with him most times, but I just let it slide because of what he's doing generally. This is the problem with Nigeria. Because we think that some people are so special not to serve punishment because they belong to the class of high and mighty...That is corruption. You equate justice to everyone irrespective of who or what they're...

So Justwise, if you ban the guy...I do understand but if the length of the ban is too much, I will say you reduce it or you bring your a.ss down here and learn the german system so that you will start to do the work of the person you banned grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
justwise:

What is useful about those posts full of insults?

Justwise, u are absolutely right. but you leave some and remove some. If you want to be fair, remove everything including the previous ones. I read alot of the posts from DanIndia and it is all insults. So be fair and remove them too.

Thank you!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XketchDesigns(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
XketchDesigns:
Hi guys, been a while. Please for those who used block account. After certify at the embassy and sending the documents, did you fill any other form online with the bank? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=XketchDesigns post=31015898][/quote]

No you dont have to fill any form online again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
ebele17:
Eke, how far na?
Abeg no dey ban people oo abeg. Make we help ourselves. When i was doing my application, this thread was very helpful and if you post wrong info and was corrected, you take the correction like a man and not abuse the person giving the correction. That is how we all learn. As for blocking my posts, its really funny but i never right use to give info before, now i am even discouraged the more. Nothing much sha. It wasn't my intention to exchange words with anybody.
Eke cant wait for when you come here.
Good luck to everyone with their endevours.

pls ebele17 dont be discouraged,life is like that, TUM do they conduct aptitude test for master applicant and also do they accept english as language of instruction in lieu of ielts and toefl
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
tnx @ all for d answers.....pls il also like to ask d following questions:
1. suggestions as to d courses i can do directly in masters with my b.tech in physics without going for a PGD.......am sori to be disturbing .....o abeg i just de consider in case after m.sc i decide to come back to naija.
2. what can of field of study are prevailing over dere in germany......just in case i finish n i decide to stay dere n work wit my m.sc.........abeg o ogas at d top...mk una help me o.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Everything is awesome*** dancing, Lego movie style****

Abeg , ogas and madam's in the house , let's agree to disagree and disagree to agree without denigrating ourselves . Let's try to settle our differences and move ahead for the sake of this thread .

Everything is Awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome
When we are living our dream

Everything is better when we stick together
Side by side
You and I
Gonna win forever
Let's party forever

We're the same
I'm like you
You're like me
We're all working in harmony

Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome
When we are living our dreams

Let's forget our differences, stick together like always, and forge ahead in unison cos ** EVERYTHING IS AWESOME **

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
na true abeg our ogas make una no quarel abeg.........cos wen 2 elephants fight, d grasses sufer o...... abeg o....i apologise on behalf.....o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eke40seven:

So because he helps out here he has the license to insult me even when my post was not directed at him? I did not even insult anybody, purely because he wants to tell me how to moderate.

He is forgettable and I shouldn't be wasting my time arguing about this.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sowetto(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ndyoo:

Boys are preparing to die in battlefield...I hope you know Albert einstein is from Ulm? grin
Hello my Oga. I will be coming to Ulm as well dis April. I realized dat you are in Ulm and I would like to contact you. I'll really appreciate if you reply my pm. Thumbs up to you all for your wonderful contributions. I had my interview last week and I'm awaiting a positive response. Wishing everyone on this thread God's favour. Cheers.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
ebele17:

Justwise, u are absolutely right. but you leave some and remove some. If you want to be fair, remove everything including the previous ones. I read alot of the posts from DanIndia and it is all insults. So be fair and remove them too.

Thank you!

Danindia's case died a natural death, you logged on today to bring it up again, many people argued with him and moved but you restarted the whole issue again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by krizhk(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
@ sowetto, please check ur mail.
sowetto:

Hello my Oga. I will be coming to Ulm as well dis April. I realized dat you are in Ulm and I would like to contact you. I'll really appreciate if you reply my pm. Thumbs up to you all for your wonderful contributions. I had my interview last week and I'm awaiting a positive response. Wishing everyone on this thread God's favour. Cheers.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

I guess many of you are only interested in telling me how to behave but never bothered to look into yourselves.

Apart from his insult here...i still received abusive email from him today.(Attached)

I don't give a monkey about what they discuss about me in that little Whatassp group.

Nobody is indispensable here, nairaland and travel section will move on even better without me and everyone of us here.

Bros I no wan derail o.. I don't know what happened here today o.
but I know u too also need to look into yourself.
I still remember u vividly insulting me in the previous thread.
Well I've forgiven u.
peace.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
Rayhut:

pls ebele17 dont be discouraged,life is like that, TUM do they conduct aptitude test for master applicant and also do they accept english as language of instruction in lieu of ielts and toefl

It depends on the program. Some require aptitude test, some dont. some require that you show test of english, some dont but since your bsc is english taught ( i am assuming here), you may not need test of english. But it all boils down to the departmental requirements. So check the departmental website for the course you want and u will get all the info you need.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Obiwannn:

Bros I no wan derail o.. I don't know what happened here today o.
but I know u too also need to look into yourself.
I still remember u vividly insulting me in the previous thread.
Well I've forgiven u.
peace.

Don't.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
justwise:

Don't.

mtchew.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by katezmarshall: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Whats up now?

Something says " let me even check what is happening in nairaland". I was last on it on it when it was on the the 21st page, now its the 25th but instead of seeing things related to the German Student Visa topic i am seeing Lord knows what.

it actually takes strength to quarrel.

Anyways, have the aufnahmetest on thursday. Will do my best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 24, 2015
NellyGhenghen:
Hello cher great nairalanders,

Im currently studying in France and would like to restart in Germany from september as I dont like it here. Im considering frankfurt, Hamburg or munich. I would like to know from experienced people which of this cities would be better, if its possible to obtain a german study permit in germany without having to return to naija, living conditions, how blacks are treated, how to find affordable accomodation and the possibility of getting a job whilst studying for some side cash. Thanks alot

PS: I have no knowledge of german yet. and i speak fluent french.

Hope your question was answered?

I know not jack about Nothing tongue tongue..... sorry grin grin

So quick one, I need your advice.
I'm looking to start application for my M.sc Programme by i really don't know which country to go for between France and Germany.
Why those 2??
Well it's because they are both cheap and offer quality education tongue tongue coupled with the Language. I've always wanted to pick up a second language.
So If you were Me, With an undergraduate degreee in Engineering and a prospective M.sc Degree in Management
which one will you go for and Why
Thank you wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NellyGhenghen(m): 3:44am On Feb 24, 2015
taiwolusol:

Hope your question was answered?

I know not jack about Nothing tongue tongue..... sorry grin grin

So quick one, I need your advice.
I'm looking to start application for my M.sc Programme by i really don't know which country to go for between France and Germany.
Why those 2??
Well it's because they are both cheap and offer quality education tongue tongue coupled with the Language. I've always wanted to pick up a second language.
So If you were Me, With an undergraduate degreee in Engineering and a prospective M.sc Degree in Management
which one will you go for and Why
Thank you wink

Germany all the way. France is like a fine girl with nothing in her head, good for a one night stand but not wife material.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 3:55am On Feb 24, 2015
ebele17, I did not insult anyone. I talked back at whoever started with the Insults and if you've read a lot of the posts, did you read the one with the tendered apology before you commented too
And talking about insults, they were no way close to the words you used in your comments.. not at all.
ebele17:

Thank you!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 4:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Est-ce que tu n'aime pas le francais ? Pourquoi?
NellyGhenghen:

Germany all the way. France is like a fine girl with nothing in her head, good for a one night stand but not wife material.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 4:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Straight-forward and unbiased.
Ndyoo:

Eke I disagree with you. We're all matured and because someone is indispensable doesn't make him not to know what's right. I agree that sometimes Justwise looses his network as a moderator and I don't agree with him most times, but I just let it slide because of what he's doing generally. This is the problem with Nigeria. Because we think that some people are so special not to serve punishment because they belong to the class of high and mighty...That is corruption. You equate justice to everyone irrespective of who or what they're...

So Justwise, if you ban the guy...I do understand but if the length of the ban is too much, I will say you reduce it or you bring your a.ss down here and learn the german system so that you will start to do the work of the person you banned grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:12am On Feb 24, 2015
DanIndia:
Est-ce que tu n'aime pas le francais ? Pourquoi?

I'll write a full story of my experience here on the travel page as soon as I have things sorted. But go to Germany, its way better and has more to offer. Plus its the biggest economy in Europe.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 4:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Hi hadassaheke,

1. Since you hold a B.Tech degree in Physics, you have a high chance of being admitted for most of the courses related to the subject field (particular Natural sciences). If you're even looking to switch subjects, it is acceptable. There are tons of cases where B.Techs in Electronics/Electrical Engineering are even considered for M.Sc in Computer Sciences/Engineering.

2. I would advise you to take up a field that you have passion for.. something you would love to do and will enjoy doing. Don't do it for the pay because there is a tendency that if it pays well now, it may not, in the near future*
If you can do with Electronics or continue with Physics, and can handle designing and troubleshooting circuits then go for it. Its career scope is broad, you can secure a job in mostly every field - Power, Medical, Sports, Government... anywhere.!

hadassaheke:
tnx @ all for d answers.....pls il also like to ask d following questions:
1. suggestions as to d courses i can do directly in masters with my b.tech in physics without going for a PGD.......am sori to be disturbing .....o abeg i just de consider in case after m.sc i decide to come back to naija.
2. what can of field of study are prevailing over dere in germany......just in case i finish n i decide to stay dere n work wit my m.sc.........abeg o ogas at d top...mk una help me o.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 4:42am On Feb 24, 2015
You're correct.
Germany - the biggest economy in Europe (for now). The world of money and its system fluctuates.
Netherlands, Slovenia, Czech, Switzerland were once the continent shakers... now it is Germany. It might be a different nation next 3-4 months or so.
Germany is a very good country, I don't doubt that.

And I've read your previous posts about life in Germany and how they treat blacks.
In Germany, depending on where, there is a distinct possibility that you will feel racism. Some Germans are racist to a degree under the surface.
Some people will stare at you, like seriously, want to touch your hair even. This depends on how you take it (I don't think of it as racism) - It's because they've never met a black person in real life and are amazed to see such wonderful being.

Bon chance!
NellyGhenghen:

I'll write a full story of my experience here on the travel page as soon as I have things sorted. But go to Germany, its way better and has more to offer. Plus its the biggest economy in Europe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.