Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995092 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2015
sirkells:

It's simple because I had the same . Firstly the issue of your name not found on their system is simply because they haven't successfully opened an account for you. The previous attempts didn't work so your name would not be there. Secondly and most importantly did you sign on four different places in the new account opening form? This issue was what I and a lot of people had previously. So check properly if you did. And if you actually did that, my advice is for you to fill another form and send again through dhl

The last one I sent to them, I filled the form thoroughly, even I showed it to some people to be sure I didn't make any other mistake. Am not a kid to make same mistake after its been pointed out the first one and know it will cost me dearly

[/quote]I sent yet again, a thoroughly and completely filled form which I examined for hours before sending it again via DHL. I even had to show many of my colleagues to help me cross-check just to be sure I did it correctly this time to avoid stories that touches.[/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2015
obiWon1:
Pls house, am in a situation that makes me question DB's working ethics, their dedication and discipline as regards what they signed for. Apologies to the guys whose theirs were smooth and hitches' free

Btw, I've done my interview... It was rigorous and tough but to His Glory I received a mail from them to fund my account on the 2nd day after interview.

Here's the issue, I've mailed (regular mail) two different Block Account Opening Form on two different occasions to the DB apart from d first one I sent via the Embassy.

The first ever response I got from DB after almost a month I sent d form via the Embassy was after I mailed them complaining I've not received my account details. To which they responded that I filled an outdated form as a result my account won't be opened. Why wasn't I informed earlier so I could do something about it but nay, I had to mail them to get that response...

I sent them another form, they responded after about 5 working days, saying it can't be opened again because I didn't tick if I was born in the USA (even though I ticked I wasn't a US Citizen).

I sent yet again, a thoroughly and completely filled form which I examined for hours before sending it again via DHL. I even had to show many of my colleagues to help me cross-check just to be sure I did it correctly this time to avoid stories that touches.

My e-family, it is 3 weeks since I sent the last form, no news from DB. I sent my brother to their office in Hamburg (where I sent my form to), he met a brick wall ( he said that place is an enclosed office, no form of banking activities i.e customers/staff bank activities. It is strictly for their staff.)

Having met a brick wall, he had to channel his inquiries to his own branch (he banks with Deutsch Bank). He was advised that I send a mail to the department responsible for d Block account (which I've done twice with no response from them). Again I tried filling non-customers contact form on their website but it was saying my Date of birth wasn't available (probably on their data base or something).

I place a call to my brother, I also gave him a number I got from DB website, so he could talk to them directly this time... On calling them, he dropped my details (My name & DoB) to them. They responded that my info wasn't on their data log. I became perplexed... Mind you, I was hearing all the customer agent was saying because my brother linked me up on phone immediately he got connected to the agent. After all the explanations brother was giving to them ( I was supplying every other personal info as regards my ordeal with DB the agent was asking him which he doesn't have) and at the end she said I should send them another form again.

Like seriously, how could a Bank be this unethical and indesciplined to the extend that a renowned Courier company like DHL will deliver a signed package to them and it won't be recorded and as a result got lost or something... Am beginning to question the competency of some DB staff most particularly the person that signed and receive my form when it was delivered to them.

House Pls, what is the way forward? Is it really possible that such thing could happen... not having my info in their data log. What of the first mail they sent me that I didn't tick 'if I was born in USA'? Does it mean it isn't on their record that my form had been worked on before? What has gone wrong... is it that the customer agent didn't understand the complain or my brother didn't relay the info comprehensively to him/her?

Pls I need advise on what to do. Sending another form what is d guarantee the same thing won't repeat itself again. This would be the third time if I should send them another form. It is really heart-aching to think that someone's incompetence is causing me this untold problem.

Maybe you sent it to Lipzip cos all account opening is now processed in Hamburg DB office. Lipzig has been discontinued and Hamburg is now in charge as the address can be seen on the new application form.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2015
my enrolment extension.
Williamso:

So what email did you send to them before you got this? Or you didn't send them any at all??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franmeme: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Hello good people in the house, i really need urgent advice on what to do next. I sent an appeal to the embassy since September 28, that's last week Monday, but till this moment i have not received any mail from them. What should i do, considering the fact that my enrollment deadline is October 26.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2015
Williamso:

So what email did you send to them before you got this? Or you didn't send them any at all??

Williamso please contact me ASAP we need to discuss some very urgent things..... Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2015
My people My people ..I hail Una ooooo......
I received an email yesterday from Uni-assist, requesting that I should send my "bachelors thesis" as part of the requirements for my application. I recently applied to South Westphalia university and didn't see that as a requirement on their website. The problem now is that I don't even have the soft copy anymore. Its an engineering project with lot of graphs generated using an engineering software, therefore I can't easily reproduce another soft copy. I will send them hard copy .

my questions:
1- Have anyone experienced this before ? I really need to know whats going on and why are they demanding for it .

2- I have spent a lot in sending documents and making payments to uni-assist, pls is there anyone maybe traveling soon ..likely next week ... that could help me send it ?

3- For an incomplete application, like the case I mentioned above , if I decide to apply to another school , do I make another payment or do I still have the €75 charged for the incomplete application? (lol )
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2015
Franmeme:
Hello good people in the house, i really need urgent advice on what to do next. I sent an appeal to the embassy since September 28, that's last week Monday, but till this moment i have not received any mail from them. What should i do, considering the fact that my enrollment deadline is October 26.

Please request for extension from your school while you await the decision of the embassy on your appeal.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2015
xyzhill:
hello, while goin for student college, would u nid to open a block account?
Yes
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franmeme: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Pauluche:

Please request for extension from your school while you await the decision of the embassy on your appeal.

Ok i will do that, but do i need to send the embassy any mail at this juncture: When i get an extension for enrollment, do i need to alert the embassy immediately? Please i need the advice of everyone in the house. God bless y'all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2015
sonyville:
My people My people ..I hail Una ooooo......
I received an email yesterday from Uni-assist, requesting that I should send my "bachelors thesis" as part of the requirements for my application. I recently applied to South Westphalia university and didn't see that as a requirement on their website. The problem now is that I don't even have the soft copy anymore. Its an engineering project with lot of graphs generated using an engineering software, therefore I can't easily reproduce another soft copy. I will send them hard copy .

my questions:
1- Have anyone experienced this before ? I really need to know whats going on and why are they demanding for it .

2- I have spent a lot in sending documents and making payments to uni-assist, pls is there anyone maybe traveling soon ..likely next week ... that could help me send it ?

3- For an incomplete application, like the case I mentioned above , if I decide to apply to another school , do I make another payment or do I still have the €75 charged for the incomplete application? (lol )

I submitted my Bachelor thesis in one of my application.
In this case, the Bachelor thesis does not mean the full work, but the abstract, as it contains all the vital aspects of the work, from materials and methods to conclusions and recommendations.
If it's a soft copy that's needed, convert the abstract to pdf and upload.
Best of luck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2015
cahnellven:

In this case, the Bachelor thesis does not mean the full work, but the abstract, as it contains all the vital aspects of the work, from materials and methods to conclusions and recommendations.
Best of luck
What if you no longer have it at all?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2015
kilo4sure:

I believe everyone should have a copy of his/her thesis and you can easily get the abstract from there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by xyzhill(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2015
Rayhut:
Yes
thanks for the reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Futurewiser:

Maybe you sent it to Lipzip cos all account opening is now processed in Hamburg DB office. Lipzig has been discontinued and Hamburg is now in charge as the address can be seen on the new application form.

It was Hamburg address I sent it to not Lipzig.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Franmeme:

Ok i will do that, but do i need to send the embassy any mail at this juncture: When i get an extension for enrollment, do i need to alert the embassy immediately? Please i need the advice of everyone in the house. God bless y'all.

Well if you only submitted the appeal on 29.10.15 then I feel you should hold on a little while say till next week while at the same time seek for an extension. If by the time you get the extension the embassy hasn't replied you then you can forward a confirmation of the extension to them via mail. However getting an extension should be the priority now while you await the decision of the embassy.
Most importantly I feel you should put it in prayer.
My Ogas at the top can also render their own advice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franmeme: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Pauluche:

Well if you only submitted the appeal on 29.10.15 then I feel you should hold on a little while say till next week while at the same time seek for an extension. If by the time you get the extension the embassy hasn't replied you then you can forward a confirmation of the extension to them via mail. However getting an extension should be the priority now while you await the decision of the embassy.
Most importantly I feel you should put it in prayer.
My Ogas at the top can also render their own advice.
Thanks a lot for your advice. I think i will yield to it; though it was sent on 28.09.2015 not 29.10.2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
cahnellven:

Best of luck

my man thanks for ur response .... its true its necessary for one to have a copy of his/her thesis. I had mine ..but bro my system crash so I lost the soft copy. All I have now its hard copy. So if should try preparing an abstract from it , can omit the data and graphs ? (that's the most important part of the work ) . Or what do you suggest I do ?

pls guys, ensure u save ur thesis and other vital documents like that in ur inbox as draft that's the mistake u made. Even u can duplicate them .

pls I need more suggestions on what I should do .

danke

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hello house, I beg which of the airlines I fit book for one way ticket, where I can do the booking in lagos and the price. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
sonyville:

my man thanks for ur response .... its true its necessary for one to have a copy of his/her thesis. I had mine ..but bro my system crash so I lost the soft copy. All I have now its hard copy. So if should try preparing an abstract from it , can omit the data and graphs ? (that's the most important part of the work ) . Or what do you suggest I do ?

pls guys, ensure u save ur thesis and other vital documents like that in ur inbox as draft that's the mistake u made. Even u can duplicate them .

danke
Make photocopy of all important pages including the abstract and your supervisor's signature, then scan and send online to uniassist online portal for that school.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anvicola:
Hello house, I beg which of the airlines I fit book for one way ticket, where I can do the booking in lagos and the price. Thanks

Emirate is cool, their hospitality is 2nd to non. Two and half hours stoppage in Dubai. NGN129K as at a week ago. You can also book Lufthansa, KLM, Airfrance etc if you have the funds. Wakanow prices are not that bad infact it's cheaper than going to the airline directly for flight bookings.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
kilo4sure:

Did you just asked that question....oga u shld ve all ur papers close to you....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
sonyville:

danke

Oga try dis...you can scan, save as pdf then convert to word...I hope it works...

Or simple just type the abstract ...your thesis shld ve an abstract...type it and send as pdf..u can do that in less than an hr.

Just saw u asked what the abstract shld contain...

Abstract.

First paragraph Motivation: what was the motivation of the work..what scientific question did you plan to answer.(aim)

Second block: summary of experimental method: how did you try to answer the aim.

Third block: Summary of result: Key result what was your findings...did you achieve your aim?...outlook: outlook of work. .future recommendation.

In all half a page to a page....you can add references if need be as footnote...

Abdtract can be in block so need for the paragraph or check to see the they need.

Bros write that thing well ...dem need am.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
emydon01:

Thanks @futurewiser11. God bless!

You welcome bro.am Futurewise please(Dont mind the confusionist).If you want me to call the foriegners office let me know.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
victz:

Emirate is cool, their hospitality is 2nd to non. Two and half hours stoppage in Dubai. NGN129K as at a week ago. You can also book Lufthansa, KLM, Airfrance etc if you have the funds. Wakanow prices are not that bad infact it's cheaper than going to the airline directly for flight bookings.

Thanks bro, I just checked with wakanow and will be going with ETIHAD, gonna be having stop over at
Abu Dhabi, total= #132578. Tanx once again

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
sonyville:

danke

As far as i know, the abstract is the summary of the project . Graphs cannot /shouldn't be in the abstract as it can't /shouldn't exceed one page
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Congratulations to eke40seven on his visa collection. Thanks to you, your relentless efforts you made many people's dreams here come through. You are in deed a blessing. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Crowns2 when did ekes collection land.?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Socwork:
Crowns2 when did ekes collection land.?
Yesterday cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
as gist don leak already..........
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Finally, I'm really happy for Mr Eke40seven. God is really faithful, congrats on ur visa collection. U will find divine favor nd help from solicited nd unsolicited sources in Deutschland IJN. Go nd excel man
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Congrats Eke40seven, i'm happy for u. U are indeed a winner. Like u do say to people,i say to u "go to deutschland and succeed". Cheers

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Eke40seven Me wan hear from the horses mouth. I believe we deserve official declaration by Oga Eke himself just as others has been doing. grin
Share your testimony and put devil to shame.
#Stillwaiting
#Officialdeclaration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.