Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995026 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
GottSeiDank:
Eke40seven Me wan hear from the horses mouth. I believe we deserve official declaration by Oga Eke himself just as others has been doing. grin
Share your testimony and put devil to shame.
#Stillwaiting
#Officialdeclaration

My thoughts oooo

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anvicola:

Thanks bro, I just checked with wakanow and will be going with ETIHAD, gonna be having stop over at
Abu Dhabi, total= #132578. Tanx once again

Hope you are aware that Etihad normally takes off in the morning hours? You've got to be at the airport very early.

All the best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RoyalPurple: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks be to God for safe journey to Hamburg. Wishing all Visa Hopefuls speedy success.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
GottSeiDank:
Eke40seven Me wan hear from the horses mouth. I believe we deserve official declaration by Oga Eke himself just as others has been doing. grin
Share your testimony and put devil to shame.
#Stillwaiting
#Officialdeclaration
The 'horse' is busy tidying up things for his trip to Munich grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Johot(f): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Congrats Eke40seven.. am super excited 4 you.... go 2 deutsch land n excel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hahahajjaha. U guys are really making this a family. Eke talk now. Why the long suspense? I will buy drink for all family members on ur behalf. Na God win.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
@Eke40Seven Bruv if what i am hearing is true i am indeed one of the most happiest people on this thread right now. man when i joined this thread about a few weeks back, you where one of the first people to welcome me here, reply my questions up till now, make me feel a certain kinsmanship with this e-family. Please come and post it oooooh so i can say "Go to Deutschland and Succeed" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
victz:

Hope you are aware that Etihad normally takes off in the morning hours? You've got to be at the airport very early.

All the best.

Yes boss , got all d infos

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emydon01: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
futurewise11:

You welcome bro.am Futurewise please(Dont mind the confusionist).If you want me to call the foriegners office let me know.

Okay bro. I gave him d number but he's not been able to get through to the office, calls always going to voicemail. Pls is dere a way I could connect him to u for further assistance? Tanks bro!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
We are happy that the 'BUT WHY EKE40SEVEN NEVER GET VISA?' mystery is over cheesy

Eke40seven is popular ooo forget..
Many even thought he was in Germany since last year sef!
Many wondered which kain unseen forces dey hold this good samaritan back? After many don collect visa run go Germany.

The devil is a liar grin

Make we prepare Road for Eke40seven oooooooooo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2015
Congratulation to Eke40seven...........

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Baba Eke ..I thankGod for u o oooooooo. .u single handed ansered my stupid questions and spoon fed me till I got visa ..baba may God's name alone be praised on ur behalf ..I talk am say we dey travel together ..oya dey pack cos my bag don dey full ...hope say u neva forget the date we discussed...we go drink origin for plane

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2015
LOL..Make una no vex, my silenece was as a result of a couple of things beyond my control. One of the fact being that, for the very first time, I didn't really know what to scribble down and how or names to leave out.
On Monday, I took the print out proof of AOK insurance and international passport, as I went to hand over an insurance documents to a very dear friend for her own collection. By faith, I said by force by fire, as I'm going to the embassy, I wasn't just gonna become a channel again, the time for me to go is now! I had everything that morning for collection, but for the print out of the a.m matter mail from the embassy. It was past 9 but I was going no where until I get it I said to myself, I called my alien office and the response was positive. Lo and behold! Just like in a dream, an hour later the mail dropped like hot pap. Right inside the car park beside the embassy, where I was humming to Big Sean's song "Blessings"..."I'm way up, I feel blessed,...I'm way up, I feel blessed...." then the people around me wondered why my voice changed from a Michael Jacksin's falsetto to a Barry White's baritone but they won't understand that ended is a 2 year struggle, a moment that will turn around the fortunes of the bad crooner standing before them.
The journey was arduous, filled with streaks of disappointment from both family and friends (those times were the very lows) but in all victory was assured. Giving up was never an option, I didn't have time to complain, calmness and a strong faith was all I had. However, this wouldn't be possible without all your prayers here. For long I had a virtual family that sometimes translated to a physical one. Mentioning names is the hard part, but at decisive moments in the journey, Apart from family some people had done beyond encouraging words and prayers in their intervention. Swtxt, crowns, Vivian, grin, (who remembered her?) Seunstein and his friend, kennyoguns009, Phucado, oga Goldhorse, Dolpaz, panzi (brother and ghost follower), Obiwannn -one of my DB heroes, My Naija German people, (you guys are the best). For many who will call, send messages, do their prayers in their secret places, I more than appreciate your efforts. We have been so close I don't even remember your monikers.
Guys still awaiting their mails, please, never give up, I started the big dream with less than 100k in my account, a phone & PC for research purposes and a will of steel. Family said no for so long, it was hard but I journeyed despite that to embrace my destiny even after one failure, quitting was not an option. If I can do it, then you can absolutely do it.
For the newbies, I will DEFINITELY, be here whenever the need arises just as always. This time around, with more experience.
I can finally say to myself, "Eke40seven, Congratulations!.... Go to Deutschland and SUCCEED!".

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gbaby4live: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2015
Good Morning everyone...
My name is Sam and am from Lagos...
Please i really need your help about getting admitted to university in Germany..

*I graduated from High School in 2010 and the result wasn't that good.
*I wrote GCE in 2011 and the result was Ok..
* I have my high school transcript, with all my records..
* I am currently in Polytechnic, studying Computer science and I will be graduating next year....
*My current GP is 2.80/4.00
Please what are my chances of getting admitted and when do you think i should start applying because, i wanna start studying in Germany next year....
Where do you think i should start from?
Please help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven:
LOL..Make una no vex, my silenece was as a result of a couple of things beyond my control. One of the fact being that, for the very first time, I didn't really know what to scribble down and how or names to leave out.
On Monday, I took the print out proof of AOK insurance and international passport, as I went to hand over an insurance documents to a very dear friend for her own collection. By faith, I said by force by fire, as I'm going to the embassy, I wasn't just gonna become a channel again, the time for me to go is now! I had everything that morning for collection, but for the print out of the a.m matter mail from the embassy. It was past 9 but I was going no where until I get it I said to myself, I called my alien office and the response was positive. Lo and behold! Just like in a dream, an hour later the mail dropped like hot pap. Right inside the car park beside the embassy, where I was humming to Big Sean's song "Blessings"..."I'm way up, I feel blessed,...I'm way up, I feel blessed...." then the people around me wondered why my voice changed from a Michael Jacksin's falsetto to a Barry White's baritone but they won't understand that ended is a 2 year struggle, a moment that will turn around the fortunes of the bad crooner standing before them.
The journey was arduous, filled with streaks of disappointment from both family and friends (those times were the very lows) but in all victory was assured. Giving up was never an option, I didn't have time to complain, calmness and a strong faith was all I had. However, this wouldn't be possible without all your prayers here. For long I had a virtual family that sometimes translated to a physical one. Mentioning names is the hard part, but at decisive moments in the journey, Apart from family some people had done beyond encouraging words and prayers in their intervention. Swtxt, crowns, Vivian, grin, (who remembered her?) Seunstein and his friend, kennyoguns009, Phucado, oga Goldhorse, Dolpaz, panzi (brother and ghost follower), Obiwannn -one of my DB heroes, My Naija German people, (you guys are the best). For many who will call, send messages, do their prayers in their secret places, I more than appreciate your efforts. We have been so close I don't even remember your monikers.
Guys still awaiting their mails, please, never give up, I started the big dream with less than 100k in my account, a phone & PC for research purposes and a will of steel. Family said no for so long, it was hard but I journeyed despite that to embrace my destiny even after one failure, quitting was not an option. If I can do it, then you can absolutely do it.
For the newbies, I will DEFINITELY, be here whenever the need arises just as always. This time around, with more experience.
I can finally say to myself, "Eke40seven, Congratulations!.... Go to Deutschland and SUCCEED!".

The Bible made me to understand that 'He that watereth shall be watered also' , God be praised. Again I say Eke40seven, 'Go to deutschland and succeed. Goodluck bro, U're great.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven:

Awww! cry cry cry so touching... Go to Deutschland and SUCEED

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven congrats ooooo grin grin... I'm very excited for you grin cheesy...

Go Nd succeed in Munich.
I learnt some key life things from your experiences

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by prolific1(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Anvicola:

The Bible made me to understand that 'He that watereth shall be watered also' , God be praised. Again I say Eke40seven, 'Go to deutschland and succeed. Goodluck bro, U're great.
Congrats Eke40sseven, this is the beginning of greatness.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven himself............ Many congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven:

CONGRATS Boss!
Now the part of your post thy really caught my fancy was the switch from FALSETTO to BARITONE! Like seriously I didn't know you're into music too o! Mehn Na u be EVERYTHING O! on this note (if truly you're into music) we have a lot to talk about in Germooooo because apart from studying and all that one must also sustain their PASSION.
Congrats once more. Go to Deutschland and succeed bro!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2015
@Eke40seven . congrats .

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Wow.... Oga Eke don pop the testimony. PRAYER and FAITH changes everything. If Oga boss himself talk say e don use all wey him Sabi on top the matter and with just one step on faith on that faithful Monday, he got his Visa. Then I will recommend prayer and faith as part of the requirements for visa applicants next year. Lol grin
E be like say this #2015 bus don full be that. Oya ptssss..... Oga justwise come start the bus ooh since class captain don enter naw. grin
Eke40seven this is specially for you. Normally I don't do this. wink. Oya Parapara..........
Eke40seven:

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franmeme: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven:
A very big congratulations to a man that have passion and delight in helping people solve their problems. The very first time i heard people talking about your kind gestures was at the German consulate general. You are indeed "one-in-a-million". I did directed my question to you on this platform and you responded swiftly even when you do not have a glimpse of my personality. @Eke, you are an inspiration and an epitome of who a true Nigerian youth should be. God that honoured your faith by allowing the mail drop while helping someone else, will certainly give you the best part of the "best" in Germany. Remain bless brother.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven.. Those lines are dope, i wish you the very best.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2015
@Eke40seven congratssssssssss

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2015
@ 'daddy' Eke40seven (lol) congratulations, i tap into your miracle, blessing and favour! go to germany n succeed!
Morning every1

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven:
Helping u dance right now. Lol congrats love... see u in Deutschland!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Congrats my brother from another mother.. as part of the hustle some months back. I hope you still remember the ladder thingy.. grin

Go to deutschland and succeed. wishing all visa hopeful all the best !

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Amanesi83: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Dear friends,
I wonder why I didn't discover this platform all these while, thank God for my friend who introduced me to it.
Please guys, supposedly you may not meet up with the resumption date of your school as a result of the slow visa processing process, what is the best advice would you give to such a person ?

Also, though I have done my health insurance with AIICO insurance here in Nigeria, but the contact person in my school says I will still need a German public health insurance company to certify that the health insurance that I have is on good footing... Can I get kind of letter here in Nigeria
Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven:
Boss....Finally Finally God don do am...God surely pass them!!!
YESSO.. As you have claimed and confessed the bolded, let it be to you according to your faith.
I'm so happy for you my Oga!!!
Now you shall fulfil your promise of hosting me next Oktoberfest in Munchen.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Congrats Eke, I'm so happy for you, for I've seen the need for patience and God's timing through your story. For of a truth we have to be determined and never yielding but not desperate for our course, be anxious for nothing, for the race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong but God's timing.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven:

ABEG make I quote everything. ....just to say CONGRATS....sooo happy for you. Go and succeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.