Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994870 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
outlawdepaul:
make una nor vix ooo.. i just dey join this house. have been reading the part1 for two days now. so i am here now to do follow up//
for those that are getting their visa today we thank God for success.
now this is my question. is it a must that i have to learn how to speak German here in Nigeria or i can go there and start learning the language, i am asking this cos i want to know if the rules has changed. please guys update me on this. and again i need website to start contacting schools for my admission sharp sharp.
Are you sure that you have been reading from part 1, if actually you have been reading from part 1,you didn't grasp anything. However you don't need to learn German if you want to apply for English taught courses, for schools to apply search www.daad.de
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Generalkorex(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
dolpaz:
Hello House,
The [size=15pt]big one for the big man[/size] has just dropped grin grin grin
Details to follow later wink wink wink
delay isnt defeat whenever itz coming late it is coming big am happy 4 u bro. honourablesey,Eke40seven and others yours shall follow o.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hampy:

Ah, and by the way, the embassy sent me another email this morning saying that I will be contacted by them within the next few days. Which was quite different from their last email that I should come to the embassy with my passport. So I’m just going to wait this out and see how it ends. Or what do you think? Please house, i need all of your input here.

So what email did you send to them before you got this? Or you didn't send them any at all??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Generalkorex:

delay isnt defeat
whenever itz coming late it is coming big
am happy 4 u bro.
honourablesey,Eke40seven and others yours shall follow o.

Thanks General Korex..

The big one belongs to coughs ... grin grin

Mine is also on its way.. edging closer daily. wink wink

God bless you bro !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
CONGRATS OOOO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DOO grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoomoba(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
This thread grows at the speed of light o. Please, what are my chances when I include my initial master's degree for another Master's degree? Does it broaden my chances? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
I am getting really worried, few days to travel and no accomodation yet. Pls my guys in Oldenburg one of your own is stranded o. I need help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Galads:
I am getting really worried, few days to travel and no accomodation yet. Pls my guys in Oldenburg one of your own is stranded o. I need help
I thought u are heading to Bremen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rayhut:

Are you sure that you have been reading from part 1, if actually you have been reading from part 1,you didn't grasp anything. However you don't need to learn German if you want to apply for English taught courses, for schools to apply search www.daad.de

sure i do.
i am not interested in studying in English. what i want to know is, can i get admission letter to process my visa. and if i do get the visa i can the go to germany to study their language. i feed up with studying anything in nigeria.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
outlawdepaul:

sure i do.
i am not interested in studying in English. what i want to know is, can i get admission letter to process my visa. and if i do get the visa i can the go to germany to study their language. i feed up with studying anything in nigeria.
I don't understand you, they have Goethe's institute in Lagos where you can study German language, the embassy may not grant you a visa to go to Germany to learn German since you have a place you can learn it in Nigeria, for admission letter, you will get it if you apply but embassy will not grant you language learning visa. Are you going for Msc or Bsc. If you just finish secondary school, you can apply for student college, with that you can study German and enter university.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
September 2015= GOODNEWS
October 2015= DOUBLE GRACE

The God of all flesh, God of the RCCG & of PST E.A. ADEBOYE has done it!

VISA APPROVED IN 14 DAYS!
Just as Twinkle1 rightly asked me to key into his testimony.......
Special thanks to Boss Eke and my very own man Dolpaz as well as the coolest Dude Fapper who practically guided me through all my actions days to my interview and to everyone who take their time to enlighten everyone on this forum.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rayhut:

I don't understand you, they have Goethe's institute in Lagos where you can study German language, the embassy may not grant you a visa to go to Germany to learn German since you have a place you can learn it in Nigeria, for admission letter, you will get it if you apply but embassy will not grant you language learning visa. Are you going for Msc or Bsc. If you just finish secondary school, you can apply for student college, with that you can study German and enter university.

thanks guy i am really happy you are with me on this, this truth i will not have the time to go to lagos to learn their language i prefer learn it there. well i already have a Bsc but brother i dont mind having another Bsc.

I THINK I MIGHT WANT TO GO WITH THE STUDENT COLLEGE THING, PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT THAT PLEASE. COS I WANT TO START A NEW CAREER ALL TOGETHER
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
outlawdepaul:

thanks guy i am really happy you are with me on this, this truth i will not have the time to go to lagos to learn their language i prefer learn it there. well i already have a Bsc but brother i dont mind having another Bsc.

I THINK I MIGHT WANT TO GO WITH THE STUDENT COLLEGE THING, PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT THAT PLEASE. COS I WANT TO START A NEW CAREER ALL TOGETHER
Why not apply for Masters since you have Bsc. Google student college or daad.de
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
i have received a reply after sending multiple appointment application but the email used for the response isrk-visa105@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de. i was told that the available date for appointment is 1/11/2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Waiting patiently for...
#TheTestimony!!!
*PartyMode Activated*
Winter2015BRTBus Driver is about to board, if you'vent boarded yet, you better be FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Princesam400(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pauluche:
September 2015= GOODNEWS

Special thanks to Boss Eke and my very own man Dolpaz as well as the coolest Dude Fapper who single practically guided me through all my actions days to my interview and to everyone who take their time to enlighten everyone on this forum.

Congrats my testimony is next
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abeg unveil this testimony oooh cool. I can't wait. Make e no be like Nigeria's ministerial list. grin
I hope it's what am guessing

#waitingmodeactivated

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Princesam400:

Congrats my testimony is next

Amen Bro....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
I believe im nexr in line for this miracle
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Make una reveal this testimony now......ok na midnight dem wan reveal am grin grin grin

Let's go on a commercial break....will be right back... kiss kiss kiss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tayoslayer(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hi guys, congrats to those who got their visas already. my question goes to people who used the letter of sponsor.Is it possible to apply for the "verpflichtungserklärung" with the admission letter of one school and after getting it, use the letter for another school in another city? Is the name of the particular school written on the letter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Drop this testimony naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I been dey check this thread on to this testimony ooooo

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pauluche:
September 2015= GOODNEWS

Special thanks to Boss Eke and my very own man Dolpaz as well as the coolest Dude Fapper who practically guided me through all my actions days to my interview and to everyone who take their time to enlighten everyone on this forum.

lolz, u jst put a smile on ma face with dat word coolest ahahahah,bin busy since at work so am jst seein dis,congrats ooo bro.I tap into ur testimony ooo oya go nd succeed in deutschland!!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
lakesidepapa:

I thought u are heading to Bremen
bremen till january, i couldnt get an intership contract from any german shipping company from nigeria and it is a most before i can start my semester onboard, i got oldenburg and cottbus also and i decide to start something and follow up on my bremen dreams instead of waiting here till i get a contract.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
which testimony go sake this thread pass Eke visa approval??...i hope and pray it is what am thinking sha.........

in other news chilling here in kiel with my boss @pompido......,but by next year there will be MAXIMUM assistance to any FEMALE willing to study in kiel...na only Nigerian guys full here.....so our forum never complete for kiel.......

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
fapper:

lolz, u jst put a smile on ma face with dat word coolest ahahahah,bin busy since at work so am jst seein dis,congrats ooo bro.I tap into ur testimony ooo oya go nd succeed in deutschland!!!!

Amen Bro! You're next in line. Thanks for everything God bless you richly...

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
aibee01:
which testimony go sake this thread pass Eke visa approval??...i hope and pray it is what am thinking sha.........

in other news chilling here in kiel with my boss @pompido......,but by next year there will be MAXIMUM assistance to any FEMALE willing to study in kiel...na only Nigerian guys full here.....so our forum never complete for kiel.......

My guy, abeg hail pompido for me ooo.

The guy na sure guy.

Tell am say make he send me pm msg make we yearn.

thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by xyzhill(m): 1:02am On Oct 06, 2015
Rayhut:

hello, while goin for student college, would u nid to open a block account?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ttryan237: 3:22am On Oct 06, 2015
@dcitizen, pls can u paste a section of the reply here? I also tried booking an appointment; received a reply mentioning 30/10/15 but there was no time. Im a little confused. Written several emails with no reply

dcitizen:
i have received a reply after sending multiple appointment application but the email used for the response isrk-visa105@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de. i was told that the available date for appointment is 1/11/2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 5:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Pls house, am in a situation that makes me question DB's working ethics, their dedication and discipline as regards what they signed for. Apologies to the guys whose theirs were smooth and hitches' free

Btw, I've done my interview... It was rigorous and tough but to His Glory I received a mail from them to fund my account on the 2nd day after interview.

Here's the issue, I've mailed (regular mail) two different Block Account Opening Form on two different occasions to the DB apart from d first one I sent via the Embassy.

The first ever response I got from DB after almost a month I sent d form via the Embassy was after I mailed them complaining I've not received my account details. To which they responded that I filled an outdated form as a result my account won't be opened. Why wasn't I informed earlier so I could do something about it but nay, I had to mail them to get that response...

I sent them another form, they responded after about 5 working days, saying it can't be opened again because I didn't tick if I was born in the USA (even though I ticked I wasn't a US Citizen).

I sent yet again, a thoroughly and completely filled form which I examined for hours before sending it again via DHL. I even had to show many of my colleagues to help me cross-check just to be sure I did it correctly this time to avoid stories that touches.

My e-family, it is 3 weeks since I sent the last form, no news from DB. I sent my brother to their office in Hamburg (where I sent my form to), he met a brick wall ( he said that place is an enclosed office, no form of banking activities i.e customers/staff bank activities. It is strictly for their staff.)

Having met a brick wall, he had to channel his inquiries to his own branch (he banks with Deutsch Bank). He was advised that I send a mail to the department responsible for d Block account (which I've done twice with no response from them). Again I tried filling non-customers contact form on their website but it was saying my Date of birth wasn't available (probably on their data base or something).

I place a call to my brother, I also gave him a number I got from DB website, so he could talk to them directly this time... On calling them, he dropped my details (My name & DoB) to them. They responded that my info wasn't on their data log. I became perplexed... Mind you, I was hearing all the customer agent was saying because my brother linked me up on phone immediately he got connected to the agent. After all the explanations brother was giving to them ( I was supplying every other personal info as regards my ordeal with DB the agent was asking him which he doesn't have) and at the end she said I should send them another form again.

Like seriously, how could a Bank be this unethical and indesciplined to the extend that a renowned Courier company like DHL will deliver a signed package to them and it won't be recorded and as a result got lost or something... Am beginning to question the competency of some DB staff most particularly the person that signed and receive my form when it was delivered to them.

House Pls, what is the way forward? Is it really possible that such thing could happen... not having my info in their data log. What of the first mail they sent me that I didn't tick 'if I was born in USA'? Does it mean it isn't on their record that my form had been worked on before? What has gone wrong... is it that the customer agent didn't understand the complain or my brother didn't relay the info comprehensively to him/her?

Pls I need advise on what to do. Sending another form what is d guarantee the same thing won't repeat itself again. This would be the third time if I should send them another form. It is really heart-aching to think that someone's incompetence is causing me this untold problem.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2015
obiWon1:
Pls house, am in a situation that makes me question DB's working ethics, their dedication and discipline as regards what they signed for. Apologies to the guys whose theirs were smooth and hitches' free

Btw, I've done my interview... It was rigorous and tough but to His Glory I received a mail from them to fund my account on the 2nd day after interview.

Here's the issue, I've mailed (regular mail) two different Block Account Opening Form on two different occasions to the DB apart from d first one I sent via the Embassy.

The first ever response I got from DB after almost a month I sent d form via the Embassy was after I mailed them complaining I've not received my account details. To which they responded that I filled an outdated form as a result my account won't be opened. Why wasn't I informed earlier so I could do something about it but nay, I had to mail them to get that response...

I sent them another form, they responded after about 5 working days, saying it can't be opened again because I didn't tick if I was born in the USA (even though I ticked I wasn't a US Citizen).

I sent yet again, a thoroughly and completely filled form which I examined for hours before sending it again via DHL. I even had to show many of my colleagues to help me cross-check just to be sure I did it correctly this time to avoid stories that touches.

My e-family, it is 3 weeks since I sent the last form, no news from DB. I sent my brother to their office in Hamburg (where I sent my form to), he met a brick wall ( he said that place is an enclosed office, no form of banking activities i.e customers/staff bank activities. It is strictly for their staff.)

Having met a brick wall, he had to channel his inquiries to his own branch (he banks with Deutsch Bank). He was advised that I send a mail to the department responsible for d Block account (which I've done twice with no response from them). Again I tried filling non-customers contact form on their website but it was saying my Date of birth wasn't available (probably on their data base or something).

I place a call to my brother, I also gave him a number I got from DB website, so he could talk to them directly this time... On calling them, he dropped my details (My name & DoB) to them. They responded that my info wasn't on their data log. I became perplexed... Mind you, I was hearing all the customer agent was saying because my brother linked me up on phone immediately he got connected to the agent. After all the explanations brother was giving to them ( I was supplying every other personal info as regards my ordeal with DB the agent was asking him which he doesn't have) and at the end she said I should send them another form again.

Like seriously, how could a Bank be this unethical and indesciplined to the extend that a renowned Courier company like DHL will deliver a signed package to them and it won't be recorded and as a result got lost or something... Am beginning to question the competency of some DB staff most particularly the person that signed and receive my form when it was delivered to them.

House Pls, what is the way forward? Is it really possible that such thing could happen... not having my info in their data log. What of the first mail they sent me that I didn't tick 'if I was born in USA'? Does it mean it isn't on their record that my form had been worked on before? What has gone wrong... is it that the customer agent didn't understand the complain or my brother didn't relay the info comprehensively to him/her?

Pls I need advise on what to do. Sending another form what is d guarantee the same thing won't repeat itself again. This would be the third time if I should send them another form. It is really heart-aching to think that someone's incompetence is causing me this untold problem.
It's simple because I had the same . Firstly the issue of your name not found on their system is simply because they haven't successfully opened an account for you. The previous attempts didn't work so your name would not be there. Secondly and most importantly did you sign on four different places in the new account opening form? This issue was what I and a lot of people had previously. So check properly if you did. And if you actually did that, my advice is for you to fill another form and send again through dhl

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.