Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997509 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Obiwannn:
started lectures?
Starting this week
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
OlaoChi:
Would you advise booking for flight before the interview and presenting the reservation at the interview?
no try that one ooo!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
OlaoChi:

Thanks for reply

I have ecobank dorm account that's why I asked plus I've transfered to uni assist with this method once (although with a little help)
This form A stuff I'm just knowing about it from this thread. ..nd nobody seems to have tested ecobank
You can fund your db account from your dorm account if you have 8040€ in it, in fact it is the easiest way to fund because the bank don't need to bid for euro from CBN on your behalf, they will just transfer the money from dorm account without delay, but if you don't have money in it and you want to buy euro and put in it to fund your account,it is more expensive, it is better to use form A
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Presently u cant deposit foreing currency in nigerian banks as per cbn regulations. Form a is d best way. Chk the banks named earlier n persuade dem to give it prompt attention.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 12:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Rayhut:

no try that one ooo!

grin thank you. I no go try am

But travel insurance is ok now? I see people on this thread present their travel insurance during the interview
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 1:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Rayhut:

You can fund your db account from your dorm account if you have 8040€ in it, in fact it is the easiest way to fund because the bank don't need to bid for euro from CBN on your behalf, they will just transfer the money from dorm account without delay, but if you don't have money in it and you want to buy euro and put in it to fund your account,it is more expensive, it is better to use form A
I have 4000€, I guess I will have to change it to naira and use another bank (cus I don't trust ecobank) to transfer the total sum using form A
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 1:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Socwork:
Presently u cant deposit foreing currency in nigerian banks as per cbn regulations. Form a is d best way. Chk the banks named earlier n persuade dem to give it prompt attention.

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 1:17am On Oct 12, 2015
OlaoChi:

But travel insurance is ok now? I see people on this thread present their travel insurance during the interview

Madam plz don't over do oo. Flight ticket and health insurance don't have any impact in ur student visa application. The VO will see it as despiration. No use ur hand deny urself visa oo.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 1:19am On Oct 12, 2015
You don't take it for interview, u only present it when u get a call up mail requesting it for visa collection
OlaoChi:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 1:25am On Oct 12, 2015
OlaoChi:

I doubt if there is anybody on this thread who did that. Maybe u mistake visa collection for interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2015
jaegermesiter:
This is not a meal..this is you jus wanting to keep ur mouth busy,the average african man eats a whole elephant and one big pot of eba when hungry and he is served this......chai I pity all my guys for germany o,well there's hot fresh bread and thick crust spicy pizza

My guy na only u dey eat like that, shuu, full elephant! elephant wey be endangered species Nai u dey eat one for morning, one for afternoon and one for evening. Them most arrest u. Abeg keep the tusk for me for my chieftains title.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello Guys...

I have been reading this thread up for sometime now - say, two months.

You guys (&girls) have been nothing but wonderful here. - the way una dey carry oda people mata 4 head dey solve am. Chai-

Congrats to team winter 2015.
@Eke47, I thought before now you were already in Germany. Big congrats to you... The 'tributes' speak a great deal. All other Protocols duly observed.

Pals, I am in a State of dilemma. I studied Industrial and Production Engineering here in Nigeria, Graduated with CGPA 3.21. But knowing Nigeria, I don't feel I learnt enough. I'm torn between pursuing a fresh BSc in Mechanical Engineering and going forward with MSc in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering. I need your help wonderful people - advise, criticism.

Note: I have searched the website of DAAD and have seen a lot of BSc and MSc courses I'm qualified for. Will be 25 by next winter.

Your Advice is needed.
Over to You my new Family.

Yours Sincerely
Museni
#teamwinter2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LeoCruz: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
hello house who deyy summer 2016 train here abbeg. una just de dull me oooo. meanwhile big congrats to visa successfuls this winter, namely eke40seven , nelly etc. may God bless us all.
# team summer 2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Museni:
Hello Guys...

You guys (&girls) have been nothing but wonderful here. - the way una dey carry oda people mata 4 head dey solve am. Chai-

@Eke47, I thought before now you were already in Germany. Big congrats to you... The 'tributes' speak a great deal. All other Protocols duly observed.

Pals, I am in a State of dilemma. I studied Industrial and Production Engineering here in Nigeria, Graduated with CGPA 3.21. But knowing Nigeria, I don't feel I learnt enough. I'm torn between pursuing a fresh BSc in Mechanical Engineering and going forward with MSc in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering. I need your help wonderful people - advise, criticism.

Note: I have searched the website of DAAD and have seen a lot of BSc and MSc courses I'm qualified for. Will be 25 by next winter.

Your Advice is needed.

Yours Sincerely
Museni
#teamwinter2016

Hello Museni,

So good to know you have been reading the thread for the past 2 months.

From your research, am so sure you are now acquainted with the application process up to the visa stage.

Now back to your question. We all know Nigeria education is nothing compared to the German education system. The education system is top notch with more intensive research and practical orientation which is lacking in our Nigerian education system. Hopefully someday, We will get there.

Its a nice decision and a great move. Most especially if this has been your dream course. No knowledge is a waste. Your intending course is a lucrative course over there in Germany and anywhere you find yourself.

If you are settling for Either Bsc or Msc, try and get your transcript available, your IELTS (at least 6.5) and then other supporting documents.

Don't be swayed. Its possible to have both Bsc and Msc admission. Just cast your net wide, be prayerful and be hopeful.

I wish you all the best in your applications

Regards !

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
@dolpaz ThankYou my Oga at the top. smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by isidollarboy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Museni:
Hello Guys...

Your Advice is needed.

Yours Sincerely
Museni
#teamwinter2016

Welcome bro. We are in this same train and same bus..
#teamwinter2016.
#teammechanical/mechatronics/aeronautical.

Maybe we can put heads together.
But start gathering your docs now just as boss dolpaz has advice.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
@isidollarboy Thank you.
We are in the same league in this Family (our heads are already one). I look forward to working closely with you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
LeoCruz:
hello house who deyy summer 2016 train here abbeg. una just de dull me oooo. meanwhile big congrats to visa successfuls this winter, namely eke40seven , nelly etc. may God bless us all.
# team summer 2016

Me ohhhhhhh I'm going for Summer 2016, International Business

I already have my documents and IELTS 6.5, getting my Letter of motivation ready and to fire my applications through uni-assist. we can share ideas.

#Teamsummer2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ajala20: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
LeoCruz:
# team summer 2016
We plenty o grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by isidollarboy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Museni:
@isidollarboy Thank you.
We are in the same league in this Family (our heads are already one). I look forward to working closely with you.
Also in addition to what my oga said, learn German language at least A1 level, believe me you will gets to know usefulness later.. Ciao

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LeoCruz: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
ajala20:
We plenty o grin
@ajala20.....correct. keep the flag flying #teamsummer2016. roll up
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bolajesu: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
@eke i have been following this trend for the past 1year and you are one in a million...humble,informed and selfless...God bless you...go to germany and succeed...congrats...i am team winter 2016...cant wait 2016!God is our strength...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cindino20 Zeeblamj01 obiwannn jaegermesiter bought this at primark for €25.00 smiley

Ready for winter cheesy

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
twinkle1:
Cindino20 Zeeblamj01 obiwannn jaegermesiter bought this at primark for €25.00 smiley

Ready for winter cheesy
Schön!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
sirkells:
It been God all the way. As at when I went for my Visa interview, I didn't have any hope of raising the money. Finally today the AM matter from the embassy arrived just after 48hrs of funding. Thanks to everyone who helped me. And for those still waiting, never Give Up. See you at the other end

u gt PM boss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
fapper:

u gt PM boss
You can email me on kelechi_igbokwe@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
sirkells:

done bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
twinkle1:

Ready for winter cheesy
25 euros? that is really cheap. Where that primark dey abeg? na online shop?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
uchezdedon:

Madam plz don't over do oo. Flight ticket and health insurance don't have any impact in ur student visa application. The VO will see it as despiration. No use ur hand deny urself visa oo.
Dam12,

I'm only trying to be careful o. Anything that can show seriousness but certainly not desperation

Thanks guys

You all have been helpful
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Obiwannn:

25 euros? that is really cheap. Where that primark dey abeg? na online shop?

No Bro..

Na like dem Deichmann, H&M, New Yorker dem dem..

Things are cheaper in primark.. Confirmed.
People dey always full there anyhow sef.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nuelbrown(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
#teamsummer2016!...Tu clausthal
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ceemac: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
sirkells:

Sorry? Same Igbokwe Keleechi that finished from FEDGO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.