Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996751 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Amanesi83: 1:57am On Oct 14, 2015
ejiro16:

Mail this woman, she will help you. Advise - send your message in 'German'. All the best. l.vohrmann@goettingen.de

Thank you boss.... I later received a new admission letter from my school extending my date of resumption to 30th of October. All the same, I'll still mail her and tell her the stories and where I am presently... Is that okay?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Amanesi83: 2:03am On Oct 14, 2015
oligee:

I got a similar response when I contacted my alien office for the first time. Now send a passionate mail to the embassy asking for the position of your visa application. They will likely respond that they are still waiting for the alien athotirty in your future place of residence to approve your visa. Then mail the alien authority again telling them that the embassy said they are still waiting for response from them; and copy and paste or attach the mail from the embassy and confirmation of funding from Deutsche bank. Remember to explain to them how soon your school will resume and how long ago you have done your interview and importantly add to your mail that this request should be forwarded to the appropriate authority or person if this happen not to be the right office in charge of this case.

Thank you boss... My school later sent me another admission letter extending my date of resumption to the 30th of October. I have since forwarded same to the embassy here in Nigeria informing them of the new date !!! Make them no come think say my school don resume so why issue me a visa?

But I will still send someone a mail as somebody suggested here and get to know if my application is presently there.
Thank you...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by busky101(m): 2:12am On Oct 14, 2015
Eke40seven:
These people that you
insist they 'cum' before they 'come' pick you up, Don't you think they will be too exhausted to meet up with you because of the strengths they lost after doing the deed? Your strange demands baffles me brother.
lol, it took me some time to understand what u 'literally meant'...its well..hehehe
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 14, 2015
Johot:
Hello everyone.... please i need all the advise i can possibly get on how to handle what am passing through with mat i need now is advise on what to do next that will help me get my visa as lectures has started in my school.... Thanks

Hi, do not panic. I was in the exact same dilemma. 2months after my interview I sent an email to the aliens office just to know the status of my visa at that time. Surprisingly they replied by saying that the embassy only sent my visa application and they never received any documents attached shocked shocked I was beyond shocked. It was really painful to hear that. But the Oracle Eke just asked me to calm down and forward that reply to the embassy which I did. The embassy replied that they sent it before and they will send again. Voilà two days later I got the AM mail. So just calm down smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Eke40seven:
These people that you
insist they 'cum' before they 'come' pick you up, Don't you think they will be too exhausted to meet up with you because of the strengths they lost after doing the deed? Your strange demands baffles me brother.
grin grin naughty you..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 14, 2015
It has been a long journey. I arrived Deutschland few days ago. Everywhere here is very cold. The so called thick winter jacket from Katangwa market was useless. People please save your money and buy the real winter clothes, jackets, shawl, head warmer, boots from Germany. It was also a total waste for me spending so much at an upscale boutique in Nigeria only to come here and I can't pick one single thing from my box to wear. If not for my God sent flatmate who gave me gloves, neck shawl, real winter jacket etc I for don kpeme for here.
I cannot but said a huge thank you to Eke47seven. Dude is one in a million. From countless enquiries to which school to apply to, steps to take, till admission letter came fast. Then he was the one who scanned my documents for booking visa interview. He went through with me on interview questions. A certain question he asked and told me to research on was replayed on my interview day. The VO asked that same question repeatedly. If not for Eke, I doubt if I would have passed that interview.
Then when the embassy asked for gaps he told me exactly what to do. They accepted. He held my hands through every single step cry never tired of my numerous silly questions. Then with accommodation in Germany he helped me arrange it through his links. Helped with insurance from IGi for me, was there when I picked my visa. Even though his own wasn't out and his situation at that time was kind of hopeless. I never met such a calm guy in my life. Not just me but helping many people for free without a gain.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Then again thank you to Scofield who came from Bremen to Hamburg to pick me up. Followed me to my house. Looking out for me here. Follows me to train station. Explain many things to me. Nice guy.
Then my flatemate unbelievably nice. Dude don go yan for Primary say I need job. I never even land sef lipsrsealed Same day I came dude was saying when will you be ready so I take you there? The kind of good luck I have been getting makes me shocked One man I was asking at the airport for where to take train dash me money and left grin
My pain is the changing of Naira to Euro. I couldn't get PTA from fidelity so I used Sulah inside the airport. It was 255 to one euro.My 458k reduce to common 1,700€ something. Its still paining me cry
Eke oya manage this small kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 5:08am On Oct 14, 2015
crowns2:
It has been a long journey. I arrived Deutschland few days ago. Everywhere here is very cold. The so called thick winter jacket from Katangwa market was useless. People please save your money and buy the real winter clothes, jackets, shawl, head warmer, boots from Germany. It was also a total waste for me spending so much at an upscale boutique in Nigeria only to come here and I can't pick one single thing from my box to wear. If not for my God sent flatmate who gave me gloves, neck shawl, real winter jacket etc I for don kpeme for here.
I cannot but said a huge thank you to Eke47seven. Dude is one in a million. From countless enquiries to which school to apply to, steps to take, till admission letter came fast. Then he was the one who scanned my documents for booking visa interview. He went through with me on interview questions. A certain question he asked and told me to research on was replayed on my interview day. The VO asked that same question repeatedly. If not for Eke, I doubt if I would have passed that interview.
Then when the embassy asked for gaps he told me exactly what to do. They accepted. He held my hands through every single step cry never tired of my numerous silly questions. Then with accommodation in Germany he helped me arrange it through his links. Helped with insurance from IGi for me, was there when I picked my visa. Even though his own wasn't out and his situation at that time was kind of hopeless. I never met such a calm guy in my life. Not just me but helping many people for free without a gain.

Hmmmmmmmmmm If u nor marry Eke after everything him don do ehn....infact him nor need propose before u say yes! hehehehehe na joke I dey oooo *picks race*

9 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2015
my people am sorry its coming late. i arrived germany 2 days ago. here is my experience:
From MMA i didnt encounter problem cos they didnt check my hand bag, I didnt even know if they checked the weight of my load cos i was still carrying my hand luggage all throughout. I didnt even know the weight of my 2 luggage i put in the plane (I entered turkish) ( since i was not searched, i could have come with palm oil, my eyes rolled). WE left by 11:20, this was a flight scheduled to leave by 10:10. MY brethren turkish bleeped me up as i missed my connecting flight at istanbul. they gave me meal ticket at istanbul. i thought the meal na confirm meal ticket, it ended up being just breakfast meal ticket ( only tea and bons). I got to berlin Tegel aiport, with the help of my nigga who assisted me at the airport to his house in berlin, he gave me his room mate bus ticket so i didnt pAY a dime till we got to his house in cottbus (1st favour, I thankGod). I crashed in cottbus, pls forget our winter jacket from kantagowa marketet, the cold here na die. The cold affected my mouth, i couldnt speak well. The next day i left to magdeburg which is my home base. my nigga over here waited for me at the airport, listen, na true say germans are cold, we i entered train, they hardly talk to each other; the bus and train were very quiet, the bus stops are displayed on the screen, so no noise making and no shouting; {i don reach, abeg stop me here}. My niggas in magdeburg were cool, they showed me around, i did my city registraion as i got down from train since i already got accommodation. i went straight and bought lycamobile, pls buy the sim, calling lycamobile sims its totally free to each other so that all niaja pals go get lycamobile and we communicate well here plsss.i got lecture by 9pm and am still on the bed, no be my fault na cold wey dey here, i dey ,my room get heater but yet i wore kantagowa 2 jackets. please i forgot my toothbrush in naija. their toothbruch here soft die and i dnt like soft brush, please anyone comeing over should buy me 3 toothbrush(from mallam, they sell it 50naira) i go pay the person) try bring all ur stuff, dont mind whether the load too much or not,my nigga even caused me say i no bring pot and blender, plsss bring everything u would need if u can carry it. take my advise. am still holdling my 300euro, e still remain 200euro after all i hv spent so far like semester due and little things i bought. they work with time in germany. just mention me, i would answer, i might not have time to read all messages but i must read my mentions[i][/i]. danke .bis bald.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cutiefy: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2015
Tinder:

Hi tinder, which school re u applying to, is it for másters. I intend doing same course but havent chosen a school yet.

Me ohhhhhhh I'm going for Summer 2016, International Business

I already have my documents and IELTS 6.5, getting my Letter of motivation ready and to fire my applications through uni-assist. we can share ideas.

#Teamsummer2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2015
ehcenihc:
Got an email stating my application was rejected and a letter stating the reason will be posted in a few days.
Sorry, I don't reply PMs. What is it you wanna ask?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Eke40seven:
These people that you
i seriously dont understand how my request baffles you.if they are exhausted they wud sure tell me and ya in bremen we alway come to pick each other up at d airport.peace out
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2015
Eke40seven:
These people that you
hahahahahaha now i understand better.....lolxxxzzzz
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Lmao. Like seriously guy, so u dint get the drift. Try to read it slowly again maybe u will realize he's just teasing u
nellyb24:
i seriously dont understand how my request baffles you.if they are exhausted they wud sure tell me and ya in bremen we alway come to pick each other up at d airport.peace out

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaegermesiter: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2015
Goodluck and Godspeed in germany,hw were u able to get accomodation so quickly,did u arrange for it here in naija,sorry abt ur mouth(u no carry aboniki)
Make we buy pot and blender...chai,na wa o, we fit buy biicycle frm naija take come germany?

kciano:
my people am sorry its coming late. i arrived germany 2 days ago. here is my experience:
From MMA i didnt encounter problem cos they didnt check my hand bag, I didnt even know if they checked the weight of my load cos i was still carrying my hand luggage all throughout. I didnt even know the weight of my 2 luggage i put in the plane (I entered turkish) ( since i was not searched, i could have come with palm oil, my eyes rolled). WE left by 11:20, this was a flight scheduled to leave by 10:10. MY brethren turkish bleeped me up as i missed my connecting flight at istanbul. they gave me meal ticket at istanbul. i thought the meal na confirm meal ticket, it ended up being just breakfast meal ticket ( only tea and bons). I got to berlin Tegel aiport, with the help of my nigga who assisted me at the airport to his house in berlin, he gave me his room mate bus ticket so i didnt pAY a dime till we got to his house in cottbus (1st favour, I thankGod). I crashed in cottbus, pls forget our winter jacket from kantagowa marketet, the cold here na die. The cold affected my mouth, i couldnt speak well. The next day i left to magdeburg which is my home base. my nigga over here waited for me at the airport, listen, na true say germans are cold, we i entered train, they hardly talk to each other; the bus and train were very quiet, the bus stops are displayed on the screen, so no noise making and no shouting; {i don reach, abeg stop me here}. My niggas in magdeburg were cool, they showed me around, i did my city registraion as i got down from train since i already got accommodation. i went straight and bought lycamobile, pls buy the sim, calling lycamobile sims its totally free to each other so that all niaja pals go get lycamobile and we communicate well here plsss.i got lecture by 9pm and am still on the bed, no be my fault na cold wey dey here, i dey ,my room get heater but yet i wore kantagowa 2 jackets. please i forgot my toothbrush in naija. their toothbruch here soft die and i dnt like soft brush, please anyone comeing over should buy me 3 toothbrush(from mallam, they sell it 50naira) i go pay the person) try bring all ur stuff, dont mind whether the load too much or not,my nigga even caused me say i no bring pot and blender, plsss bring everything u would need if u can carry it. take my advise. am still holdling my 300euro, e still remain 200euro after all i hv spent so far like semester due and little things i bought. they work with time in germany. just mention me, i would answer, i might not have time to read all messages but i must read my mentions[i][/i]. danke .bis bald.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaegermesiter: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Please anybody in dresden or sttutgart,how are the towns like?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2015
jaegermesiter:
Goodluck and Godspeed in germany,hw were u able to get accomodation so quickly,did u arrange for it here in naija,sorry abt ur mouth(u no carry aboniki)
Make we buy pot and blender...chai,na wa o, we fit buy biicycle frm naija take come germany?

I applied only and I was lucky to get Studentenwerk while still in naija ..I paid them while in naija too .my India pals here said I was very lucky to get it.the hostel na confirm ..e no be like student hoste . Carry as much thing u fit carry when come ..abeg who would bring extra hard tooth brush for me? I really need am
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=cutiefy post=38965969][/quote]

Which course, you mean International Business?Yes its for Masters.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
kciano:

I applied only and I was lucky to get Studentenwerk while still in naija ..I paid them while in naija too .my India pals here said I was very lucky to get it.the hostel na confirm ..e no be like student hoste . Carry as much thing u fit carry when come ..abeg who would bring extra hard tooth brush for me? I really need am

My people don't carry load o. I had 11kg extra luggage. Emirates asked me to pay 149,000 for it shocked shocked for egusi, crayfish and dryfish that didn't cost up to 10,000 naira When I got to Hamburg airport I had a suitcase that was from carriage weighing 32kg plus handluggage 12kg and back pack. I regretted it. You would pity me seeing me on the road dragging such heavy load. Intact Na one black lady who i later discovered was Nigerian wey pity help me carry am. Because you need to work distances and take steps to get to the train station. If you don't have anybody to pick you up immediately don't try it. Wheelbarrow pusher no dey here o. Apart from foodstuff just take few clothes and stuff.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mickyboiz: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Eke40seven:
These people that you
lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
crowns2:

My people don't carry load o. I had 11kg extra luggage. Emirates asked me to pay 149,000 for it shocked shocked for egusi, crayfish and dryfish that didn't cost up to 10,000 naira When I got to Hamburg airport I had a suitcase that was from carriage weighing 32kg plus handluggage 12kg and back pack. I regretted it. You would pity me seeing me on the road dragging such heavy load. Intact Na one black lady who i later discovered was Nigerian wey pity help me carry am. Because you need to work distances and take steps to get to the train station. If you don't have anybody to pick you up immediately don't try it. Wheelbarrow pusher no dey here o. Apart from foodstuff just take few clothes and stuff.

you r right .wheel barrow pusher no dey here .someone helped me at the airport dats y..so u got helper it's still cool .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
kciano:

you r right .wheel barrow pusher no dey here .someone helped me at the airport dats y..so u got helper it's still cool .
no be to start that biz?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by promise2(f): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hi Tender same here, have already fired some applications, remaining like 2 more to go. lets share ideals since is the same course we are going for.

Tinder:

Me ohhhhhhh I'm going for Summer 2016, International Business

I already have my documents and IELTS 6.5, getting my Letter of motivation ready and to fire my applications through uni-assist. we can share ideas.

#Teamsummer2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ejiro16: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Amanesi83:

Thank you boss.... I later received a new admission letter from my school extending my date of resumption to 30th of October. All the same, I'll still mail her and tell her the stories and where I am presently... Is that okay?
Here is he number too

+49 5514002181
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cutiefy: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=Tinder post=389

Yes tinder, which school do u intend applyng. Pls lets share ideas. I already sent u a pm
Un
[/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hello all. I am trying to gather my docs for post grad application and i need help with the following things

1.How will my statement of purpose look like ?
2. How will my CV look like for application for msc and phd.
3. Is it compulsory I put in for language exam like ielts or toefl ?

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
1. Google samples of 'letter of motivation' online or visit daad.de for template. You should get something there. Also get a better understanding on your of course, why you want to study it, it's relevance to your country etc.
2. It depends on the school you are applying to, some will specify but in case there is none then use Europass. Google Europass and download the template then you can edit it.
3. Its not compulsory but might be an added advantage during application. Enquire from your school.
grin
Guitarlife:
Hello all. I am trying to gather my docs for post grad application and i need help with the following things

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
kciano i send pm oo

kciano:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Guitarlife:

Thanks.
First, your PS should be well-structured. Include work-experience on it and relate it to your intended "course of study", and what you can uniquely offer to the school and so forth.

Second to your question, please make your CV to look rich in experience to the targetted program and not attractive in outlook. No need to put your photo.

Third, standardized tests or test is very vital. It show how ready you're for academic programs.

Best of luck, dude.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
lamingo:
kciano i send pm oo

I hv replied u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Amanesi83: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
ejiro16:

Mail this woman, she will help you. Advise - send your message in 'German'. All the best. l.vohrmann@goettingen.de

Can you help me with the e-mail address again: I sent it and it came back as mailer Daemon I used I.vohrmann@goettingen.de is it that the 'v' is in capital letters?

I also used capital 'V'it still came back

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.