Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (998410 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cindino20:

cheesy grin oga o...u don make me laff pour kalidon for my stock jeans grin

Wefin u dey do for economics when u can make good money as a comedian.

But srxly na so e dey be..with time u go catch up and begin flow with them... baba sometimes dos europeans nor dey understand anything too..wait till u see result...e go shock u say ur grade better pass half of the class own
cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 12:33am On Nov 23, 2015
marcondo13:
A pal of mine told me that those students that are interested in studying Environmental Sciences,should start early by applying for MSc Environmental and Resources Management,ERM,at BTU Cottbus. They should send an email with a scanned copy of their transcripts for free evaluation to the department. The emails are schaller@b-tu.de, beatrice.nowotnick@b-tu.de , or better, send it to both.
At least,that will go a long way to inform you of your chances of been admitted. Early to bed,.....
Gluckauf.
pls can i av a contact of some1 studying ERM currenly in Cottbus? I needed 2 clarify some issues. Danke!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 12:55am On Nov 23, 2015
hadassaheke:

Hi Dad, good evening hope U've not forgotten ya daughter? waiting patiently tho......

#Teamwinter2016#

Eke40seven:
Yeah! You are right..i also lost my contact along side. You know my mail though..regards boss!

This daddy and daugther una dey share for here grin grin. I just dey look you in 50D@Eke, this one wey you no dey father sons but daughters; daris god oooooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 1:27am On Nov 23, 2015
OlaoChi:
There's a Questionaire form on the Embassy website for long stay visa, do Students need that too?

You need both the Application form and the Questionnaire form. You fill and bring them along on your interview day. Have you been booked for interview?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 1:51am On Nov 23, 2015
sonyville:

You need both the Application form and the Questionnaire form. You fill and bring them along on your interview day. Have you been booked for interview?
Two copies right?
Yes I have been booked for interview
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 2:11am On Nov 23, 2015
nevilbot:

Those of us in Germany commenting on this thread since part 1, are we whites or pink?
grin boss pls i needed 2 contact u as Sturtgt is concernd. I smtims sent u a reqst on fb but dont remember if we connectd. Will like 2 knw if ur uni offers some environmental related courses. Tnx
Eke40seven da oracle. Can see u viewing. A dey hail una o. How munich baba?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2015
honourableseyi:

This daddy and daugther una dey share for here grin grin. I just dey look you in 50D@Eke, this one wey you no dey father sons but daughters; daris god oooooo
LOL. Good morning
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2015
OlaoChi:

Two copies right?
Yes I have been booked for interview

Wow..... when did you book and which date were you fixed for the interview ? I just applied for the appointment...Want to know which date are now ..
on the website , they said print , fill and come with the two documents . They didn't state how many , I will suggest u print and fill maybe two copies each . Members here help on that .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2015
sonyville:

Wow..... when did you book and which date were you fixed for the interview ? I just applied for the appointment...Want to know which date are now ..
on the website , they said print , fill and come with the two documents . They didn't state how many , I will suggest u print and fill maybe two copies each . Members here help on that .

pls are d still date in December for interview?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2015
vinegar:

Hi....you can't pay for Uni assist with a form A. It doesn't meet the requirements for making payments via form A. I know this cos I work in a bank. What u can do is look for someone in Germany dat can help u make the payment then u credit the persons naira account, or do a direct FCR transfer from a euro domiciliary account.

Oh nice, it is good to have someone who works in a bank here when we have questions like this, but I would like to know which of the banks, I am aware most guys in the bank don't know trash about money transfer, at least I experienced it while I was in Nigeria. I practical had to explain everything to them. Anyhow, like I said before banks used to do it, I don't know about now, I am more certain about union bank. Anyone who wants to try should not rely on what a guy who works in a bank say. Contact the bank yourself. You can even try their customer care lines, you get better information from there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Its quite painful that i have not been able to come here since my arrival, bro e no easy. na same story all over. i have little or nofin to say becos its already been said by the veterans. at d moment I will be available to help to pay for uni-assist application fee. if u need such assistance, pm me. God go see all of us through, Amen.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
nevilbot:
If anyone is considering coming to Frankfurt or its environs, I might be willing to help d best way I can.

We need Nigerian students here badly as it can get really lonely without ur people around

Also I was in a seminar like two weeks ago wia d president (vc) of d uni in fulda was in attendance and he said all those who will apply to dia MSc engineering courses will be admitted as dey av many spaces with few applicants. But d downside is DAT all dia courses are in German. So if u can speak and write in German, u myt consider the school.

Finally as for paying for uni - assist, I can be of assistance but u will av to pay more due to d bank charges involved in withdrawing in Germany with a Naija ATM card. Have a friend who still has functional Naija ATM and I myt b able to convince him to help.

Tschüss
Hello everyone, i salute all the oga dem dem ooo both for Germany and ourNaija for hereeooo.
You guys have been helping alot.
@Nevilbot, please can you help me with the Uni-assist payment.
Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oye50:

Then I have to accept your stance cos you've heard from the banks themselves. So your best bet is to contact your friends here in Germany already, they'll help you out. But if u feel u got no one, I could be of help. At no extra cost, just for the euro equivalent you need to send. Have fun
*Modified*
Oh! I see another post of Nevilbot wanting to help out, so you can contact him. Well me still fresh so my Master Card still very much valid. Anyway all for brotherly help

Hello Everyone, thank you all for the help rendering for us new bees and i salute all the Ogas at the top oooo.
Please i need someone to help me pay uni-assist for Germany because i don't have euro and aboki no wan change small mmoney too ooo.
@Nevilbot and @ Oye50 please help oooooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
ogompaul:
Its quite painful that i have not been able to come here since my arrival, bro e no easy. na same story all over. i have little or nofin to say becos its already been said by the veterans. at d moment I will be available to help to pay for uni-assist application fee. if u need such assistance, pm me. God go see all of us through, Amen.
gud 1 boss tnkz 4 d will 2 assist. Where'z ur locatn?
Cc: babanila
#Winter2016Bus grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
hadassaheke:
LOL. Good morning

Afternoon mam/evening mam
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
sonyville:
Greetings house..

Anyone in OVGU Magdeburg? I need some clarifications ..

It's been long here,I find it so difficult to use nairaland again sad since I have left Nigeria since 3years ago....I have been in Germany for almost 3years, I currently doing my second masters in Hochschule in Magdeburg....I have been there once but currently I am in Spain....if you need anything I can be of help....I feel it is time to give back to my people. I remember that day I got the email from embassy on August 30th,2012 it was nairaland blogs that made me understand the message.

Herzliche Willkommen in Deutschland!!.
Bienvenido a Alemania!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
sonyville:

My initial appointment was rescheduled cus I couldn't make it. I told them on 11th they rebooked me for 27th
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
benycent:

It's been long here,I find it so difficult to use nairaland again sad since I have left Nigeria since 3years ago....I have been in Germany for almost 3years, I currently doing my second masters in Hochschule in Magdeburg....I have been there once but currently I am in Spain....if you need anything I can be of help....I feel it is time to give back to my people. I remember that day I got the email from embassy on August 30th,2012 it was nairaland blogs that made me understand the message.

Herzliche Willkommen in Deutschland!!.
Bienvenido a Alemania!!
welcum back 'home' boss. grin we are glad 2 hav u here. Nland is still like d family u left. Bosses in d house rendering help 4rm every angle. 3yrs nor b beans o. Ur eye 4 done see o. We'll appreciate ur experience 4rm day 1 in Dland till now in academics, social life n survival.
Haben sie einen schonen!! (nor mind dat abeg! wink)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fele1:
gud 1 boss tnkz 4 d will 2 assist. Where'z ur locatn?
Cc: babanila
#Winter2016Bus grin
Bremen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
ogompaul:
Bremen
will love 2 relate with u in termz of courses available in Bachelor @ ur end if u dont mind boss. Kindly follow baq 4 pm sire! Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fele1:
will love 2 relate with u in termz of courses available in Bachelor @ ur end if u dont mind boss. Kindly follow baq 4 pm sire! Danke
Its Ook buh I doubt if we have bsc degrees here perhaps Jacobs university could have buh dey pay school fees.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
ogompaul:
Its Ook buh I doubt if we have bsc degrees here perhaps Jacobs university could have buh dey pay school fees.
kk boss case closed. Navigating... grin
Dam12, hadasaheke ma fon crashed bt i'l soon b bak on d oda side.
#WinterIsComing #2016AlmostHere
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
babanila:

@Oye50 i don pm you.
Please make we talk.
replied...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dam12:
Okay boss, u fit pm me mk we no derail thread
sure. Kindly follow back
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
babanila:

Hello Everyone, thank you all for the help rendering for us new bees and i salute all the Ogas at the top oooo.
Please i need someone to help me pay uni-assist for Germany because i don't have euro and aboki no wan change small mmoney too ooo.
@Nevilbot and @ Oye50 please help oooooo
for the sake of open transaction; I want to put this update here, as to the amount you should send (based on what i told you on phone) with respect to the uni-assist stuff. I got an info from my friend that used his master card recently, he said they charge like 450# par transaction. Also, the # to euro conversion is at the prevailing rate(black market I think) for the day. so my advise is check the black market price, multiply by how much u need me to send for you and add like #500 for the commission. That should do but if anyone has a conflicting report, u can quote me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
sonyville:

Thanks for your response Bro ....... concerning Accommodation, the resumption is April 1 and I just applied for Visa interview , are u saying I should apply for the studentenwerk right away? pls try the PM again ... Thanks once more

I dnt know anything about medical system here ..I have told u wht I know ..apply for it now ...tel them when u want the room so that they will provide it when the time comes
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fele1:
grin boss pls i needed 2 contact u as Sturtgt is concernd. I smtims sent u a reqst on fb but dont remember if we connectd. Will like 2 knw if ur uni offers some environmental related courses. Tnx
Eke40seven da oracle. Can see u viewing. A dey hail una o. How munich baba?

I am not in stuggart so contacting Me on stugart issues will be a waste of time. As for courses my school offer, I really don't know except my own. Daad.de or mastersportal.eu can ansa ur question

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.