Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994318 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
meekmill:
where is the consulate office located in lagos

Next time use google.

German Consulate in Lagos, Nigeria

15 Walter Carrington Crescent
(formerly Eleke Crescent)
Victoria Island
P.O. Box 72800
Lagos
Nigeria

TELEPHONE :-
(+234) 1 280 99 66
EMAIL :- info@lago.diplo.de
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
write the embassy , they will send the form to you but they will require you to sign it in presence of the VO. they will send the forms on your behalf, then wait for ur alert.

Iamwilliam:
Good morning peeps, can anyone please enlighten me on how to go about closing my already funded Deutsche bank account and transferring the money back here to Nigeria or anywhere else.

I was unable to meet up with enrolment deadline and thus lost out on the admission last year and would like to get my funds back as I urgently need it.
Your input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ishokunleyahoo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pls, who knows any NOTARY PUBLIC office in Kano?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Gmart22: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Please Great men...who has the new student checklist ...am still gathering my credentials for my interview..Turning All Stones!!!!!!

Vielen Dank

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Please who has gotten a reply from Deutsch bank amongst those who resent their forms.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abilitipaxino: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Please I have been given admission for MSC and I intend to open an account and apply for visa as well does anyone has valid recent info on this pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dejiconde(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good day every mama's and papas in d building, pls how many days to it take to gt pay as u go sim card? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Gmart22:
Please Great men...who has the new student checklist ...am still gathering my credentials for my interview..Turning All Stones!!!!!!
Vielen Dank

Check embassy website under long stay visa and check student visa requirements.

www.nigeria.diplo.de
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dennisMOD(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
So no response from DB yet for any of us that resent the blocked account form? Pls don't hesitate to share. Danke!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tiofat: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pls I still need someone who av d idea of how kiel city is? Pls share ur experience with the house. Is the city accommodating for student?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Damolux01(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
HI all, I'm in 400 level in OAU, spoke to my Uncle in Germany and he's ready to help me with the said amount in my German block account. Now my Questions are these: 1. Will I apply with my 100l transcript as I intend starting from scratch with another course? 2. Can I get a course that teaches forex, investment, stock and likes as I wish to make legit money online with it? 3. How much in naira is required in my block account and how does my Uncle come in as a sponsor? Thanks all!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Gmart22: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Is possible..u stand a better chance if u submit all Transcript from 100-400.
check this https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/studiengang/en/ for course choice
Damolux01:
HI all, I'm in 400 level in OAU, spoke to my Uncle in Germany and he's ready to help me with the said amount in my German block account. Now my Questions are these: 1. Will I apply with my 100l transcript as I intend starting from scratch with another course? 2. Can I get a course that teaches forex, investment, stock and likes as I wish to make legit money online with it? 3. How much in naira is required in my block account and how does my Uncle come in as a sponsor? Thanks all!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
With a sincere gratitude to the blessed 'TRINITY' i wish to share my testimony that my package was delivered to me today with my visa. The journey started last winter, though i missed out on getting an offer from Siegen (i applied late and was bitter, never knew God has a bigger plan). I got back to the drawing board with words of encouragement from beautiful people on here, God gave me a reason to trust in Him by applying to schools available for summer.

I had my interview early January and got the funding mail the next morning, with a note to correct the age of birth on my passport. Mehn! had to travel down to Abuja to face immigration but all thanks to God for His divine favor, i got it done within a few days. I scanned the new passport and sent it to the embassy, in between these days/weeks i kept on waiting for the db acct details (i was worried but had faith in God) before it was sent to me finally. Yea, passport corrected and db details gotten but here comes the funding ishh. Last week Monday the am mail dropped without funding, yea! Is God not awesome? With speed i got to Lagos few days later, and today my package arrived. Glory!!!!!

My appreciation goes to everyone here.... Dolpaz, Eke40seven, Kennyoguns, Canhelvin, Sonnyville, Honourableseyi, Adenjnr, Fapper, Futurewiser... And my Gs (femo and promise)... Abeg nor vex if i nor mention your name... Babanila, Lord..... and Twostep.... Much love people

This is just a pointer to greatness.... May God perfect all that concerneth us in Deutschland..... Amennnn.

My interview transcript and timeline will follow shortly. Cheers.

Dj abeg play me "Jesus is the greatest" by.... Lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zicoraads: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
stevemims:
With a sincere gratitude to the blessed 'TRINITY' i wish to share my testimony that my package was delivered to me today with my visa. The journey started last winter, though i missed out on getting an offer from Siegen (i applied late and was bitter, never knew God has a bigger plan). I got back to the drawing board with words of encouragement from beautiful people on here, God gave me a reason to trust in Him by applying to schools available for summer.

I had my interview early January and got the funding mail the next morning, with a note to correct the age of birth on my passport. Mehn! had to travel down to Abuja to face immigration but all thanks to God for His divine favor, i got it done within a few days. I scanned the new passport and sent it to the embassy, in between these days/weeks i kept on waiting for the db acct details (i was worried but had faith in God) before it was sent to me finally. Yea, passport corrected and db details gotten but here comes the funding ishh. Last week Monday the am mail dropped without funding, yea! Is God not awesome? With speed i got to Lagos few days later, and today my package arrived. Glory!!!!!

My appreciation goes to everyone here.... Dolpaz, Eke40seven, Kennyoguns, Canhelvin, Sonnyville, Honourableseyi, Adenjnr, Fapper, Futurewiser... And my Gs (femo and promise)... Abeg nor vex if i nor mention your name... Babanila, Lord..... and Twostep.... Much love people

This is just a pointer to greatness.... May God perfect all that concerneth us in Deutschland..... Amennnn.

Am happy for you!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kachi89: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good evening my good people, i trust that you all had a great day.
I intend funding my db account this week but i would be funding it in 2 parts.
I'll transfer a part from Nigeria while the other part will be transferred to the account from Germany by my brother.
Has anyone done it this way before? And how fast is the notification of complete transfer from the deutsche bank?
I'm a bit worried on how fast the response would be as i have no much time on my side.
Thanks..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LeoCruz: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Williamso:

Which school?

Baba Williamso, na your end I dey ball inn Ooo. have been incontact with Nelson, the one in Bremen, to find a way to contact u. please I need ur help. please help me wit ur Fb ID so that I fit add u up. meanwhile u can send me mail using jembaleo@gmail.com. better still give me urs....abbeg I look forward to hearing from u soon thanks Baba
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dennisMOD(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
WOW! Bro u mean u got ur visa even without funding ur blocked acct.
GOD is awesome! I never knew this was possible. Congrats bro. I tap into your annointing.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tiofat:
Pls I still need someone who av d idea of how kiel city is? Pls share ur experience with the house. Is the city accommodating for student?

A very nice city.., so accommodating for student... e pass accommodating self...and you need to search the thread....., like 4 of us from this thread that came to kiel last winter gave a succinct account of the city as a whole.....

Just ask specific question
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
My Interview

We had to wait for hours because there were much applicants for family reunion.

Make sure you practice the mathematics questions posted on here earlier and do ensure you are good with your square root and Pythagoras theorem (I'm poor with figures, sure you don't wana be like me.. lol)

Though, i wasn't given mathematics initially because she asked me what i wanted ( na divine favor o). She gave me management questions: What is art of management? What are management styles? forgotten the other one.

I was given an S.O.P to write, reasons for going to Germany for Bsc/Msc (first applicant to write an s.o.p).

For my oral interview, they were the normal questions we've shared here.... Why Germany? Why the course? Why Bsc/Msc? Attractions in Germany? Your city? First president? Course modules? How many semesters? and other stuffs.

HINT: if i tell you say i ace the interview, then i dey downgrade God be that....... So tey the V.O offer me and my pal water (may be cus say she too delay us)... Just be focused, pray hard and have faith. God is the author and finisher of our faith.... God is just the standard.

Timeline
interview- January 12
Mail to fund- January 13
Db details- 21 of January and 2 of Feb
Am mail- 1 feb
Arrival of package- 8 feb.

I gast let you all know that i didn't use leadway nor IGI..... I used Standard Alliance Life Assurance (15.624), it's good too.

Disclaimer: I am not an insurance agent, just ask your questions here and use google anytime you are confused. Cheers.

All Glory to God.. The maker of all things.

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Harbioollah:
Please Fellas, i need your help before i finally submit the form. As an Erasmus student who is going to study in three or Four schengen countries(Belgium, France, Germany) in no particular order, Maximum of 6months in each of them.

1. When applying for the student visa, on the issue of the blocked account, will i need to deposit the money for a year (€8000) or just half of it since i won't be using up to a year.

2. Considering that i'm spending more than the stipulated 3months in another schengen country, will i need to apply for visa before i can enter country B? If No, will i be able to study and work freely using country A visa

3. The program grants monthly scholarships of €200 euros for the first 12 months. When opening the blocked account, if i produce a letter from the school about the scholarship, will it be deducted from the amount i will need to open the blocked account.

4. The program fee is on the high side, more than €4000. Will that help during application.

5, If i make France my last port of entry, is there any chance i might get a chance to stay and work in France after the final 6months. This is because i speak French and understand a bit about French culture which means i'll integrate faster than in Germany

Just rephrase this post a little and forward it to the consulates of all 4 schengen countries. Thank me later grin
Harbioollah:
Please Fellas, i need your help before i finally submit the form. As an Erasmus student who is going to study in three or Four schengen countries(Belgium, France, Germany) in no particular order, Maximum of 6months in each of them.

1. When applying for the student visa, on the issue of the blocked account, will i need to deposit the money for a year (€8000) or just half of it since i won't be using up to a year.

2. Considering that i'm spending more than the stipulated 3months in another schengen country, will i need to apply for visa before i can enter country B? If No, will i be able to study and work freely using country A visa

3. The program grants monthly scholarships of €200 euros for the first 12 months. When opening the blocked account, if i produce a letter from the school about the scholarship, will it be deducted from the amount i will need to open the blocked account.

4. The program fee is on the high side, more than €4000. Will that help during application.

5, If i make France my last port of entry, is there any chance i might get a chance to stay and work in France after the final 6months. This is because i speak French and understand a bit about French culture which means i'll integrate faster than in Germany

Just rephrase this post a little and forward it to the consulates of all 4 schengen countries. Thank me later
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
zicoraads:

Am happy for you!
Thanks...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
I've asked this question before and i didn't get any reply.....so am asking again please is there anyone in Kaiserslautern who can confirm whether its a good place to study or any general info...................i'd be very much obliged to get a positive response
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Damolux01:

1. Answered
2. Search daad.de thoroughly. You will see all the courses available in the field of Finance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Update on my certification of documents : So the school replied my mail and told me since the documents was certified by an authorized body then am good. Just to be super sure I uploaded a sample of the certified document and told them it was certified at the federal high court. Lol.. They asked me to apply asap as the certification will do. So ama apply to Uni Stuttgart tomorrow asap.. Cos the deadline is very close.

NB: I think the best thing is to firstly contact your school and confirm about the certification thing. Not everyone would be opportuned to certify their documents at the consulate.
I hope this is helpful.. .. grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ishokunleyahoo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
stevemims:

congratulations Stev
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
ishokunleyahoo:
congratulations Stev
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
dennisMOD:
WOW! Bro u mean u got ur visa even without funding ur blocked acct.
GOD is awesome! I never knew this was possible. Congrats bro. I tap into your annointing.
Na God my brother
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
stevemims:
My Interview

We had to wait for hours because there were much applicants for family reunion.

Make sure you practice the mathematics questions posted on here earlier and do ensure you are good with your square root and Pythagoras theorem (I'm poor with figures, sure you don't wana be like me.. lol)

Though, i wasn't given mathematics initially because she asked me what i wanted ( na divine favor o). She gave me management questions: What is art of management? What are management styles? forgotten the other one.

I was given an S.O.P to write, reasons for going to Germany for Bsc/Msc (first applicant to write an s.o.p).

For my oral interview, they were the normal questions we've shared here.... Why Germany? Why the course? Why Bsc/Msc? Attractions in Germany? Your city? First president? Course modules? How many semesters? and other stuffs.

HINT: if i tell you say i ace the interview, then i dey downgrade God be that....... So tey the V.O offer me and my pal water (may be cus say she too delay us)... Just be focused, pray hard and have faith. God is the author and finisher of our faith.... God is just the standard.

Timeline
interview- January 12
Mail to fund- January 13
Db details- 21 of January and 2 of Feb
Am mail- 1 feb
Arrival of package- 8 feb.

I gast let you all know that i didn't use leadway nor IGI..... I used Standard Alliance Life Assurance (15.624), it's good too.

Disclaimer: I am not an insurance agent, just ask your questions here and use google anytime you are confused. Cheers.

All Glory to God.. The maker of all things.

Congrats Bro.....Go to Germany and Succeed......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=Toroze post=42745166]
Congrats Bro.....Go to Germany and Succeed......[/quote Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
stevemims:

Congrats Bro, go to Deutschland and succeed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
You really did not understand what he is talking about until you get here. He is not saying that it applies to everyone. He is taking about what majority Nigerians living here are going through. May your journey to Deutschland be smooth so that you can come and witness these things yourself.

ezekuse:
lol at the waking @ 4:00am to go to work in Germany when people already do that in Lagos daily without a single complain. What was the op expecting? Germany to roll out the red carpet for him when he arrived. It is tough everywhere and there are Nigerians doing well financially just as some are equally struggling in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany etc including Nigeria. I do agree with the op on the need to manage expectations but I think tips on getting and balancing work, school as well as achieving good grades would have been much more appreciated to further help applicants make informed decisions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.