Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996202 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
stevemims:
With a sincere gratitude to the blessed 'TRINITY' i wish to share my testimony that my package was delivered to me today with my visa. The journey started last winter, though i missed out on getting an offer from Siegen (i applied late and was bitter, never knew God has a bigger plan). I got back to the drawing board with words of encouragement from beautiful people on here, God gave me a reason to trust in Him by applying to schools available for summer.

I had my interview early January and got the funding mail the next morning, with a note to correct the age of birth on my passport. Mehn! had to travel down to Abuja to face immigration but all thanks to God for His divine favor, i got it done within a few days. I scanned the new passport and sent it to the embassy, in between these days/weeks i kept on waiting for the db acct details (i was worried but had faith in God) before it was sent to me finally. Yea, passport corrected and db details gotten but here comes the funding ishh. Last week Monday the am mail dropped without funding, yea! Is God not awesome? With speed i got to Lagos few days later, and today my package arrived. Glory!!!!!

My appreciation goes to everyone here.... Dolpaz, Eke40seven, Kennyoguns, Canhelvin, Sonnyville, Honourableseyi, Adenjnr, Fapper, Futurewiser... And my Gs (femo and promise)... Abeg nor vex if i nor mention your name... Babanila, Lord..... and Twostep.... Much love people

This is just a pointer to greatness.... May God perfect all that concerneth us in Deutschland..... Amennnn.

My interview transcript and timeline will follow shortly. Cheers.

Dj abeg play me "Jesus is the greatest" by.... Lol

Congratulations brother........... Deutschland awaits you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
cahnellven:

Congratulations brother........... Deutschland awaits you
Thanks boss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Which bank is more flexible when it comes to formA money transfer pls. Most banks are forming difficult.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shamecurls(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
ichommy:

You're Welcome Brother.

shamecurls@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Gmart22: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
well done...what i saw is waec pin printed on paper there ain't any card yet still searching..where did you get your??
stevemims:
Yea... Get the scratch card and attach it to your WAEC/NECO certificate... Don't know if the checklist is changed now.... Just package your certificates,sworn affidavit for age,your app form and the questionnaire...Dolpaz posted the checklist sometimes ago,the only thing you might add is the self addressed envelope from a courier service. All the best man
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Gmart22:
well done...what i saw is waec pin printed on paper there ain't any card yet still searching..where did you get your??
I got mine from a post office in my city.. Check up any post office around you... Cheers.... Modified
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Gmart22:

Go to any cyber cafe in your area/city OR banks (Fidelity, Skype etc) you will get the waec scratch card there.
Buy scratch card, don't collect any pin oooo.
And for others, please go to german website to confirm the checklist.
Use google to find the german website, start learning from Naija.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ProfSamurai(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
isidollarboy:
Mein oga's in the Haus...cindino20, williamso, nevibot & other senior oga, somebody (my cousin) wants to know if it's possible for someone in Germany to open a Nigeria bank account while in Germany maybe let's say through embassy or other means. Is this possible?

Thanks

Walk into any commercial bank in Nigeria and inquire.
I believe you will get the right answer.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olompa: 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please is there anyone studying in Bremen in the house. Please kindly indicate . regards
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
stevemims:
With a sincere gratitude to the blessed 'TRINITY' i wish to share my testimony that my package was delivered to me today with my visa. The journey started last winter, though i missed out on getting an offer from Siegen (i applied late and was bitter, never knew God has a bigger plan). I got back to the drawing board with words of encouragement from beautiful people on here, God gave me a reason to trust in Him by applying to schools available for summer.

Congrats bro...victory is sweet... Go to deutschland and succeed....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 10, 2016
olompa:
Please is there anyone studying in Bremen in the house. Please kindly indicate . regards
Anything for the boys, i dey Bremen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iranuwa: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2016
i have my interview tomoro i hav not done courier service can i do it at the embassy tomoro there or i should do it today and how much it cost to do the courier service envelope
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dejiconde(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2016
Good morning every1, pls has anybody used sponsorship letter b4 and if yes wat r d questns they ask abt ur sponsor. I need replies pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sovpounds(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2016
stevemims:

I had my interview early January and got the funding mail the next morning, with a note to correct the age of birth on my passport. Mehn! had to travel down to Abuja to face immigration but all thanks to God for His divine favor, i got it done within a few days. I scanned the new passport and sent it to the embassy, in between these days/weeks i kept on waiting for the db acct details (i was worried but had faith in God) before it was sent to me finally. Yea, passport corrected and db details gotten but here comes the funding ishh. Last week Monday the am mail dropped without funding, yea! Is God not awesome? With speed i got to Lagos few days later, and today my package arrived. Glory!!!!!

My appreciation goes to everyone here.... Dolpaz, Eke40seven, Kennyoguns, Canhelvin, Sonnyville, Honourableseyi, Adenjnr, Fapper, Futurewiser... And my Gs (femo and promise)... Abeg nor vex if i nor mention your name... Babanila, Lord..... and Twostep.... Much love people

This is just a pointer to greatness.... May God perfect all that concerneth us in Deutschland..... Amennnn.

My interview transcript and timeline will follow shortly. Cheers.

I dey happy for you. I tap into your anointing. Abeg make una help me answer this question wey I post some days ago.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

hello everyone, i've been trying to help a relative secure admission into a university in germany but its been difficult. please are there universities in germany that offer undergraduate degrees in;

Building Technology
Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering

is it possible for any of the above undergraduate courses to be taught in english in germany?

if yes, please give me the names of the universities and i would proceed from there.

thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BYACHEM: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2016
Cindino20:

Go to ur state FIRS and get ur Tax Identification number....

Follow the link below for the address of FIRS in each state of the federation.

http://www.firs.gov.ng/contactus/Pages/FIRS-Locator.aspx

A friend just got his TIN for free....go with ur intl passport thats all.

All the best.
Good morning house.... please while filling DB block account form is it compulsory to fill the part tax relevant asking for VAT ID no: ? Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Hi Guys , all thanks to you all for your delicious cool contributions and assistance.

This question goes to ma bruders currently in Deutschland, I need to buy a Laptop. In terms of Price , Is it better buying here in Nigeria or when I arrive Germany? .....
oya make una begin tackle my dy/dx. ....lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BYACHEM: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Good morning house ; Please for those that got their DB ablock account of recent , pls what do you fill den wen u filled the DB block account form in relation to tax relavant information part : VAT ID NO? please I need urgent response. Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iranuwa: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2016
please i need an urgent respond i have my interview tomoro i hav not done courier
service can i do it at the embassy tomoro there or
i should do it today and how much it cost to do
the courier service envelope
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BYACHEM: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Tiofat:

Pls did u av the embassy phone no. The one I av is not going through. And what is the tax country n tax ID about?
Good morning babanila, hw are u doing? Please how or where can I download the new db form tax country and tax ID no.please help out.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iranuwa: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2016
please i need an urgent respond i have my
interview tomoro(1) i hav not done courier
the courier service envelope (2) i have 2waec result combine should i buy 2 waec scratch card or one can accesse the two
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Souljaboi1: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2016
stevemims:
It will drop.. Thanks

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by promise2(f): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Oga go to Union bank head office Marina is fast ones you use the head office and do a follow up.

Futurewiser:
Which bank is more flexible when it comes to formA money transfer pls. Most banks are forming difficult.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by isidollarboy(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Cindino20:

I know abt first bank..yes ..its called diaspora account....but u need to travel to france to do d BVN.

Thanks bro... You are always loaded with info...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by isidollarboy(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Williamso:

I've heard of this, though I don't know the procedure. And there's no BVN center in Germany (to my knowledge; I might be wrong). You could just contact the Nigerian bank you want, they will GLADLY listen to inquiries of this sort wink
Thanks bro... I will go to bank directly.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iranuwa: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2016
the courier service envelope (2) i have 2waec
result combine should i buy 2 waec scratch card
or one can accesse the two result i will be very greatful for your respond thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2016
sonyville:
Hi Guys , all thanks to you all for your delicious cool contributions and assistance.

This question goes to ma bruders currently in Deutschland, I need to buy a Laptop. In terms of Price , Is it better buying here in Nigeria or when I arrive Germany? .....
oya make una begin tackle my dy/dx. ....lol
Buy the laptop in Nigeria.If you want higher quality one that is very expensive,then you buy in Germany.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dennisMOD(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2016
iranuwa:
the courier service envelope (2) i have 2waec
result combine should i buy 2 waec scratch card
or one can accesse the two result i will be very greatful for your respond thanks
U'll get ur self-addressed envelop @ the embassy. Just ask of Fedex or DHL from anyone at the park area. I paid #3200 & I used Fedex. Pls take note that u may pay #6400 if ur location has onward forwarding (if it's far).
Get two waec scratch cards for your two different waec results.
Hope this helps.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Iamwilliam: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thanks @ Rayhut for your response. However, I wish to ask after filling a'closing' form in respect of Deutsche bank account. Do I send it myself or I have to send it through the embassy, how exactly do I go about it, pls?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olompa: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rayhut:

Anything for the boys, i dey Bremen

Yes Bro, a friend is in need of temporary accommodation for the Mercedes Daimler job.
please can we talk offline. will send u a pm now

Regards
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by annie17: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
ichommy:
Where my #Winter2016 people?

I have self study GMAT GRE TOEFL and IELTS Materials ( CD and EBOOKS for FREE.

PM me make i fire am to your Mail grin

#Teamwinter2016 #GermanMachine
bro would really appreciate it if u could shoot all ov d content to this email, adamja.g@gmail.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Harrypreye: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
ichommy abeg send me the materials chyharry1@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BYACHEM: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please House, For those that just received their DB block account no with the new DB form should assist me with the information on what to fill on tax question options. (1) I am resident for tax purposes in Germany only (2) I am resident for tax purposes in the following countries outside Germany.Country and tax ID? PlPlease help me with the question Becos alots of people complain dat their form was rejected .

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.