Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (12781 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
dinachi:

Now this got me cracking up! Who started it? I know your addled maggot infested brain is seriously challenged so let me help you. Get four bottles of Otapiapia, shake vigorously and empty into a big bowl of rat poison. Stir for several minutes then proceed to guzzle all at once. You need the quick energy! grin grin grin. Thank me later.
try ot first. O kalara grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
dinachi:

There she goes again....,Bwahahahahah grin grin grin
e pain am grin tongue
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
lilmax:
@last statement

Her actions shows divorce depends on gender, i don't think she would think twice about the ā€œDā€œ word if the case was reversed
Obviously grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
cococandy:
[s]I mean the kids are old probably in their twenties
If she didn't maltreat them when they first got married 18yrs ago, is it now that she's maltreating them? Now that they are OLD.

Or has the man been enduring it for the past 18yrs?

Note their conflicting testimonies too.

I just think he's tired of the marriage and looking for an excuse jare

Starve his children ko. As if they are babies

@chief proponent.
I don't encourgae her to remain married to someone who doesn't want her. But I recognize he's lying.

And you stop lying too, I only advocate divorce in cases of abuse.deliberate mischief angry

@topic:
She should just let him go, if his kids have the guts to slap her a woman who has been married to their father for 18yrs, there's no shred of respect in the union and they obviously got it from their father.
Must she remain married? angry [/s]

So you agree his complain wasn't all bla bla bla after all, that's all I needed to know... gringrin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
yes na.even the elders say every mother knows the number of her children. The same way a man cannot accept or father the child of another man is the same way a woman cannot mother a child she didn't give birth to . another woman's childy will remain her husbands children. The only thing that doesn't make sense is competing with the children over the father or denying the children access to see their father. However if it wasn't in agreement before marriage that she will take care of his children then which one concern her with his children but since it's in agreement then she should do her bit and if they are grown up kids they should fend for themselves
Sambarry Sambarry...

Please tell me you actually read this comment after typing and submitting it cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
try ot first. O kalara grin tongue
Many are mad few are roaming! Original stink mistress of nairaland, keep stinking...

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
crackhaus:

Sambarry Sambarry...

Please tell me you actually read this comment after typing and submitting it cheesycheesy
Don't mind her, that is the level of rot the brain is at. Get sense!for where? Just an idiotic nuisance. She is suffering from advanced dementia and profound foolery.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by lilmax(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
dinachi:
Don't mind her, that is the level of rot the brain is at. Get sense!for where? Just an idiotic nuisance. She is suffering from advanced dementia and profound foolery.
gringringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by francizy(m): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Seriously, this woman is heartless. One thing i have noticed with some men is that when their wives maltreat their children, they dnt do anything about it. Its a good thing this man is concerned. He is better left single than being married to a jezebel like this woman. I hear really horrible stories of stepmothers. Dnt know why most women do not like to treat children who arent theirs with love. It seems most men who remarry do not make wise choices of spouses.

God will forever bless you, your relations, your fam, friends and well wishers for being truthful unlike the other biased ones screaming bla bla bla on here.

The fact is, most women would rather die than love other people's kids. I've experienced such from my uncle's wife when I was about 6-8 years of age. The experience was nothing to write home about. Well, it was rather a one month thing and I and my elder bro moved back to our house.

I don't need telling to know that the man is the truthful person among them and until he gets the divorce, he won't have a rest of mind. Its women like her that can make one commit suicide. I just hope the man leaves the house with his valuable documents for the time being.

I pray God blesses the children she's been maltreating..
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by francizy(m): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:
I mean the kids are old probably in their twenties
If she didn't maltreat them when they first got married 18yrs ago, is it now that she's maltreating them? Now that they are OLD.

Or has the man been enduring it for the past 18yrs?

Note their conflicting testimonies too.

I just think he's tired of the marriage and looking for an excuse jare

Starve his children ko. As if they are babies

@chief proponent.
I don't encourgae her to remain married to someone who doesn't want her. But I recognize he's lying.

And you stop lying too, I only advocate divorce in cases of abuse.deliberate mischief angry

@topic:
She should just let him go, if his kids have the guts to slap her a woman who has been married to their father for 18yrs, there's no shred of respect in the union and they obviously got it from their father.
Must she remain married? angry

The average Nigerian mind is totally biased. Either tribal, religious or gender.
You kept on talking about them living for twenty years. Let me make this clear to you, if you've not been in such positions, you shouldn't comment and base your comment on your love for your gender.

I've experienced same thing from my uncle's wife when I went for 2 months holiday with my elder bro. I was about 6-8 while my bro was/is 5 years older. I and my bro ate remnants, that is, we only fed when her children have fed, after which she gathers the remnants and passed it down to her supposed dogs. I and my bro did all the chores while her children watched TV and played all day. She beat us up at the slightest error. The most annoying part was that when her husband comes back, she treats us as if we were her children. We had to cut our holiday short and run back home because of her. We never told my uncle about it and till today, he didn't know something like that happened.

So what is the basis of your argument? You think its not possible she acts all saints when her husband is at home but shows the evil in her when he's gone?
Now that the male is the victim and wants out, you girls are claiming there is another sisi out there. If it were the female, I believe you people will call the man all sorts of names.

Truth is always swept under the carpet in this cursed country of ours. cry sad angry

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by francizy(m): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:
Another case of another atrociously evil woman abusing children! The husband should as a matter of urgency arrest her make sure she gats a fair trial and a sentencing while the divorce proceedings are going on. We must rid our society of the evil women.

Comedian! grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

Many are mad few are roaming! Original stink mistress of nairaland, keep stinking...
you are what you say grin

perfect description of your self tongue grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Sambarry Sambarry...

i have spoken!

EOD!
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:
Pele o.God will grant you sanity and thinking before ranting and not the other way round grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by torchwave: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:
Another case of another atrociously evil woman abusing children! The husband should as a matter of urgency arrest her make sure she gats a fair trial and a sentencing while the divorce proceedings are going on. We must rid our society of the evil women.
Sophyrocks said it. I've witnessed it. You are indeed a misogynist.

What did women ever do to you that makes you attack them senselessly, needlessly and constantly?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by charles316: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I would do my best to love the kids like my own and try my best to replace their mother the best way I can. I would not enter the relationship if I couldn't. Do they have no conscience?

easier said than done
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
charles316:

easier said than done

Maybe, maybe not. wink
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by charles316: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Maybe, maybe not. wink

there is just something in women. Its so easy for them to turn on their wickedness in some instances. (Please forgive me. I m not trying to bash women but to be as sincere as possible.) This practice is so common these days.

CAREFREEWANNABE,you are a woman and you can also do the same thing the woman did.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
charles316:

there is just something in women. Its so easy for them to turn on their wickedness in some instances. (Please forgive me. I m not trying to bash women but to be as sincere as possible.) This practice is so common these days.

CAREFREEWANNABE,you are a woman and you can also do the same thing the woman did.

I am sure, I can't.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I am sure, I can't.

Thank you. What kind of ridiculous insinuation is that?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you are what you say grin

perfect description of your self tongue grin
Console yourself, Skank! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
ileobatojo:

Thank you. What kind of ridiculous insinuation is that?

I really don't know.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by KanwuliaJara: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
The many dangers of blended marriages.
I really appreciate my dad. . . AND MOM for not mixing us with 'ngwon-gwor' soup step relationships!
What a disaster!

No one seems happy here. . . .because of POVERTY! cheesy
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by soulglo: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2015
She's 37 and they have been married for 18 years. The kids are all now adults and it is not he wants to divorce her for starving them?
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 12:17am On Jan 20, 2015
soulglo:
She's 37 and they have been married for 18 years. The kids are all now adults and it is not he wants to divorce her for starving them?
yea. If true means he married her when she was 19 and she spent her youth raising kids that weren't hers, now that they are grown they remember they've been starving for the 18yrs.

Tales by moonlight.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 12:49am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
yea. If true means he married her when she was 19 and she spent her youth raising kids that weren't hers, now that they are grown they remember they've been starving for the 18yrs.

Tales by moonlight.
Cococandy, sometimes you shouldn't type certain things when you obviously don't realize how it sounds.
@bold text - she raised kids that weren't hers sounds to me like you mean she did them a favour...I mean don't you think that may be the exact same thinking that must have got her in this mess?

Okay the kids are over 18yrs old now, so what?
The husband says she fights/quarrels with them a lot...did she confirm this? YES!

Did you stop for a second to think that maybe she has indeed been maltreating/starving them since they were kids, and now they come of age they finally have the guts to be rebellious and stand up to her?

Will kids that received all the love and motherly affection from a woman they know isn't their biological mother suddenly start disagreeing and fighting her at every opportunity?

Free yourself from linear thinking! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 12:54am On Jan 20, 2015
You that is thinking in a multi-lateral way you don't think there's something wrong with kids who raise their hands to slap their father's wife?

Next thing you will say she deserved it. undecided

And he's just noticing after 18yrs that she maltreated his kids?
Bollocks.
If that is even true,it shows the kind of father he is. Not attentive.

Of course the kids aren't hers doesn't mean she should mistreat them neither does it mean her efforts should be taken for granted. Easy for you to say when I'm sure you Crackhaus can't even father another man's son.
Mtchew. Easy for you to expect what you can't do from others. Anyway that's by the way.

Everything that happened in this home is the man's fault.
If he married her and she was mean to his kids, the first 2yrs is enough for him to find out that she wasn't treating his kids right and he would have done something about it then.
it is his responsibility to make sure the kids respect her . They obviously don't.

The fact that she doesn't wash his clothes and cook for his grown up children and that's a divorce-worthy offense in his eyes defines her relationship in the marriage.
Glorified house girl.
That's why the man's child will have the guts to slap her.

She's better off without him.

Now that's my opinion and it doesn't have to bother you. They are already In court anyway, so how is this helping them?

crackhaus:

Cococandy, sometimes you shouldn't type certain things when you obviously don't realize how it sounds.
@bold text - she raised kids that weren't hers sounds to me like you mean she did them a favour...I mean don't you see that's exactly the same thinking that must have got her in this mess?

The husband says she fights/quarrels with them a lot, and did she confirm this? YES!

Did you stop for a second to think that maybe she has indeed been maltreating/starving them since they were kids, and now they come off age they finally have the guts to be rebellious and stand up to her?

Will kids that received all the love and motherly affection from a woman they know isn't their biological mother suddenly start disagreeing and fighting her at every opportunity?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by soulglo: 1:11am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

@bold text - she raised kids that weren't hers sounds to me like you mean she did them a favour...I mean don't you think that may be the exact same thinking that must have got her in this mess?

The husband says she fights/quarrels with them a lot...did she confirm this? YES!

Did you stop for a second to think that maybe she has indeed been maltreating/starving them since they were kids, and now they come of age they finally have the guts to be rebellious and stand up to her?

This is possible but what good parent would stay married to someone who truly starved his children. He married her in 1996 when she was just 19. Being a 19 year old step mother is a tough job. Especially when the kids are old enough to understand that this woman is taking the place of their mom. It was his responsibility to make sure that the young woman he married and his young defenseless children had a healthy relationship. I'm not really sure why a man with children would think that marrying a 19 year old is a good idea. She's barely an adult herself. A 19 year old in 1996 is very different from a 19 year old in 1945. He was obviously not thinking about his children when he made his choice. It is crazy that after spending her best years raising the kids that now he finds fault in what she spent all those years doing. If you are a father then think about coming home from work and seeing that your children have not been fed all day. Would it be something you would ignore for 18 years? Most men will say no. I would believe any other excuse but not this one. They are not getting along. He wants a divorce. He should just say that and not use this excuse. It's lame.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 1:18am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
You that is thinking in a multi-lateral way you don't think there's something wrong with kids who raise their hands to slap their father's wife?

Next thing you will say she deserved it. undecided

And he's just noticing after 18yrs that she maltreated his kids?
Bollocks.
If that is even true,it shows the kind of father he is. Not attentive.

Of course the kids aren't hers doesn't mean she should mistreat them neither does it mean her efforts should be taken for granted. Easy for you to say when I'm sure you Crackhaus can't even father another man's son.
Mtchew. Easy for you to expect what you can't do from others. Anyway that's by the way.

Everything that happened in this home is the man's fault.
If he married her and she was mean to his kids, the first 2yrs is enough for him to find out that she wasn't treating his kids right and he would have done something about it then.
it is his responsibility to make sure the kids respect her . They obviously don't.

The fact that she doesn't wash his clothes and cook for his grown up children and that's a divorce-worthy offense in his eyes defines her relationship in the marriage.
Glorified house girl.
That's why the man's child will have the guts to slap her.

She's better off without him.

Now that's my opinion and it doesn't have to bother you. They are already In court anyway, so how is this helping them?

Lmao...how is this helping them, yet this is the second epistle you're typing here...
And you even managed to tell us how you're sure crackhaus can't father another man's son... Lol...

If I tell you that you carry baggage around NL now, you will say I'm lying and turn it around on me. cheesycheesy

Oya na, CONTUNU! grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 1:24am On Jan 20, 2015
I wonder why this is not easy to understand.
also considering that what a parent would normally do or say to her child, if done by another woman may be considered mistreatment.
So easy to buy into the evil step mother stereotype. While the lady could have been doing her best in the way she knew how,
soulglo:

This is possible but what good parent would stay married to someone who truly starved his children. He married her in 1996 when she was just 19. Being a 19 year old step mother is a tough job. Especially when the kids are old enough to understand that this woman is taking the place of their mom. It was his responsibility to make sure that the young woman he married and his young defenseless children had a healthy relationship. I'm not really sure why a man with children would think that marrying a 19 year old is a good idea. She's barely an adult herself. A 19 year old in 1996 is very different from a 19 year old in 1945. He was obviously not thinking about his children when he made his choice. It is crazy that after spending her best years raising the kids that now he finds fault in what she spent all those years doing. If you are a father then think about coming home from work and seeing that your children have not been fed all day. Would it be something you would ignore for 18 years? Most men will say no. I would believe any other excuse but not this one. They are not getting along. He wants a divorce. He should just say that and not use this excuse. It's lame.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 1:26am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

Lmao...how is this helping them, yet this is the second epistle you're typing here...
And you even managed to tell us how you're sure crackhaus can't father another man's son... Lol...

If I tell you that you carry baggage around NL now, you will say I'm lying and turn it around on me. cheesycheesy

Oya na, CONTUNU! grin
I'm sure you can't father another man's son.
I would bet top dollar on that.
Abi you want to tell a bold faced lie now that you won't mind marrying a woman who has kids for another man?

What has it got to do with baggage? Did I ever discuss that with you on any other thread before?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 1:28am On Jan 20, 2015
soulglo:

So it is not possible that she treated them right in her husband's presence, while turning around to do the opposite in his absence?

Did he force her to marry him? Didn't she know what she was signing up for?

Aside the starving, that the children and her don't see eye to eye and that she stopped them from visiting home after he rented them another apartment, still doesn't tell you the kind of woman she is?

So tell me, what exactly don't you believe here?
That some women are capable of maltreating their step-children, or that the man should not use it as an excuse for divorce?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) / Governor Ortom And His Shameful Normalization Of Domestic Violence / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.