Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (12756 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by bukatyne(f): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2015
passionate88:

You won't... Most Nigerian women don't like the idea of them living with their step-children... They might say no deal when dating, but when they get married, that's when they will unleash the dragon in them..

It's one of the reason, and yes it is a reason to him

Step children/parents situation is a very very dicey relationship.

I have a cousin whose husband had a kid in Sec School. She has a shaky relationship with hubby and the step daughter uses that to her advantage. My cousin would clean the fridge, arrange the house & this pikin would go there and scatter it all saying 'who is this that cannot arrange the house/fridge bla bla bla'. Trust me, she would not re-arrange to 'her taste' and it is the same cousin who couldn't arrange well that will re-arrange it again.

The girl does not assist in chores etc.

Some step mothers too are evil

Besides, if my mother slaps me for lying, I would cry & forget; if my step mother does same, I will most likely turn it upside down and say that it is because I am not her daughter.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by irunoko(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2015
dinachi:

Now this got me cracking up! Who started it? I know your addled maggot infested brain is seriously challenged so let me help you. Get four bottles of Otapiapia, shake vigorously and empty into a big bowl of rat poison. Stir for several minutes then proceed to guzzle all at once. You need the quick energy! grin grin grin. Thank me later.
undecided you need help fast.who did this to you anyway,that you have descended this low? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by irunoko(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2015
dinachi:

Since you have the courage to openly admit your frustration, let me kindly prescribe two bottles of Otapiapia for you to be taken twice daily with a rich helping of rat poison. Thank me later grin grin grin
you need help!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2015
dinachi:

Get busy managing the rotten graveyard between your MOTHERS legs first. MY MOM'S A STINK MISTRESS of nairaland. grin grin grin
OBVIOUSLY.FOR HER TO PRODUCE BORN THROWAWAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2015
DERAILED DERAILED DERAILED DERAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
OBVIOUSLY.FOR ME TO PRODUCE BORN THROWAWAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Iam the original Stink mistress of Nairaland. Pls wait oh maggots are already dripping down my legs let me go and harvest them. My mum with her rotten maggot infested puccy born me throway.
No be me talk am oh! Smello! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
irunoko:
undecided you need help fast.who did this to you anyway,that you have descended this low? undecided
Concentrate on the rotten graveyard between your legs... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

All this you're typing is irrelevant in the bigger picture.

Did she deny stopping them from visiting? And what has being in their twenties got to do with being restricted from visiting?

When you're ready to let go of your unrealistic and biased linear thinking, let me know. gringrin
their being in their twenties and more than one in number is proof enough that she can't stop them even if she dislikes when they come visiting. She can only dislike it but can't stop them.

Maybe if she could stop them she would stop them seeing as they only come to her house to expect gourmet service and dash her slaps at will cheesy

How easy will it be for only her to restrain grown up adults in their twenties by herself and walk them out of the house?

Mr lateral thinker. Is that rocket science?
Trust you to follow the path makes least sense.

She denied treating them bad and that covers everything.
Or maybe if you want the full details of their divorce you can go request a copy of their divorce file.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

I never deviated, I only made a passing statement that you are trying to crawl out of the hole you dug for yourself while canvassing for support - you're the one who made a big deal out of it because you don't like reading the truth gringrin

Proving you wrong is not something I'm quite interested in. grin
I've stuck to my opinion from the beginning.
So what hole are you seeing?

Oh it was a passing statement that allowed you to totally ignore the point in the post you quoted. I expected you to refute it instead you went the silly way by complaining about who I quoted while conveniently ignoring the points you should have addressed. It wasn't a passing statement.

You were probably feeling overwhelmed because more than one person didn't see it your way.

Classic.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Juliaann(f): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Front page ooooooooocheesy
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
I've stuck to my opinion from the beginning.
So what hole are you seeing?

Oh it was a passing statement that allowed you to totally ignore the point in the post you quoted. I expected you to refute it instead you went the silly way by complaining about who I quoted while conveniently ignoring the points you should have addressed. It wasn't a passing statement.

You were probably feeling overwhelmed because more than one person didn't see it your way.

Classic.
I was feeling overwhelmed because more than one person could deliberately be so blinded, and it's my duty to humanity to show you scoffers and Sadducees the light... gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

I was feeling overwhelmed because more than one person could deliberately be so blinded, and it's my duty to humanity to show you scoffers and Sadducees the light... gringrin
ok undecided
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
their being in their twenties and more than one in number is proof enough that she can't stop them even if she dislikes when they come visiting. She can only dislike it but can't stop them.

Maybe if she could stop them she would stop them seeing as they only come to her house to expect gourmet service and dash her slaps at will cheesy

How easy will it be for only her to restrain grown up adults in their twenties by herself and walk them out of the house?

Mr lateral thinker. Is that rocket science?
Trust you to follow the path makes least sense.

She denied treating them bad and that covers everything.
Or maybe if you want the full details of their divorce you can go request a copy of their divorce file.

She denied treating them bad and that covers everything, including the man's story as well as that of the children...right? gringrin

Well it seems she must be a very unlucky woman for both husband and children who have lived with her to have accusations against her, while you who knows nothing about her maintains her innocence. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Thinkr(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
I know of a case like this. Before they got married the woman was all nice to everyone and stuffs. I knew it was a scam but what's my business there. Now she got her own kids, story don change. She tha boss lady now. Am not surprised. They'll do anything to get married when the time cums.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

She denied treating them bad and that covers everything, including the man's story as well as that of the children...right? gringrin

Well it seems she must be a very unlucky woman for both husband and children who have lived with her to have accusations against her, while you who knows nothing about her maintains her innocence. cheesy
no I mean it covers her own side of the storyas in you were picking it line by line and since she said she treated them well, that covers her denying them entrance into the house.

Stop being deliberately mischievous. tongue
Haba Crackhaus.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by passionate88: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Step children/parents situation is a very very dicey relationship.

I have a cousin whose husband had a kid in Sec School. She has a shaky relationship with hubby and the step daughter uses that to her advantage. My cousin would clean the fridge, arrange the house & this pikin would go there and scatter it all saying 'who is this that cannot arrange the house/fridge bla bla bla'. Trust me, she would not re-arrange to 'her taste' and it is the same cousin who couldn't arrange well that will re-arrange it again.

The girl does not assist in chores etc.

Some step mothers too are evil

Besides, if my mother slaps me for lying, I would cry & forget; if my step mother does same, I will most likely turn it upside down and say that it is because I am not her daughter.
That's the thing... That's also one of the reason many men shy away from single mothers... You will tolerate your mom's slap but wouldn't tolerate that of a step mom...

But not all women maltreat their step child/ren...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by BlackLeopard(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Not gonna step up to defend an abuser regardless of gender. Some women do abuse. Some women murder.
On another hand always gonna say this isn't an excuse for all the lazy misogynists to come up and start about ALL women and All relationships or then be using some anecdata for evidence of guilt, because that isn't it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by bukatyne(f): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
passionate88:
That's the thing... That's also one of the reason many men shy away from single mothers... You will tolerate your mom's slap but wouldn't tolerate that of a step mom...

But not all women maltreat their step child/ren...

True that
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
dinachi:

I AM A FAMOUS Smello! grin grin grin
OBVIOUSLY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2015
SAMBARRY post=299720 grin grin ;D79:
I so hate my life, my puccy is totally rotten and drips maggots, I am cursed, mentally ill and an embarrassment to humanity. I come from a derelict generation of rotten puccys. I am the stink mistress of nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can only concur... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
dinachi:

I can only concur THAT IM SO LOUSY AND FRUSTRATED WITH MY LIFE THAT'S WHY MY ATTITUDE STINKSgrin grin grin
ISNT THAT STATING THE OBVIOUS ALREADY grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I am a curse to humanity. I dream and wake up with misery. I am a nincompoop and have a rotten maggot infested graveyard between my legs. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Need I say more? Buhahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
dinachi:

Need I say I'm a disgusting and repulsive jobless human being who rants unnecessarilyBuhahahahahahah grin grin grin grin
of course you are stating the obvious grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I have no doubt in my mind to the fact that I am cursed. grin grin
There she goes again, the skank, her cursed rotten maggot infested puccy and her cheap china phone...STINK mistress, how market! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
dinachi:

There I go again, my skanky self,a cursed rotten maggot infested and impotent dheek and my cheap stolen phone...STINK master, how market! grin grin grin
perfect description of your self. Go and ask ya momma grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
The curse of the rotten puccy is working in me fully. grin grin
Buhahahaha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by soulglo: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is just crazy. To think that I used to think I'd rather marry a divorced man with children because I want many kids but don't want to have to carry all of them and labor for hours. Imagine marrying a man with 3 kids then maybe you have just two. Family of 7. Perfect. All these issues arise when the common denominator does not set the right expectations. The man is at fault here. He married a 19 year old and clearly did not set expectations. I really hate the way Nigerians handle this step children issue. You can blend a family beautifully if everyone involved does their share.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2015
dinachi:

There I go ranting away as usual. My skanky stinky, and cursed rotten maggot infested dheek and my cheap stolen china phone...STINK loafer, of nl! grin grin grin
hmnnnn eh ya.pele grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2015
dinachi:

I am apparently a Smello! grin grin grin
you no need talk am.e show for your body grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I can't help myself, I am cursed. I stink terribly. My puccy is rotten and maggot infested. I am an open sored disease. I am a diseased pizzle from a rotten puccy.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Who opened my cage? I belong with wild animals. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=dinachi post=30054837][/quote] dinachi you need to visit a rehab as fast as possible. O just discovered you have gone crazy. No wonder no one is replying you again. Tufiaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Sound Slap From His Mother-In-Law! / The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.