Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (12819 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
dinachi:
I can only concur... grin grin grin
that you stuupeed beyond what anybody can help wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I just discovered i am crazy no wonder nobody is replying me again. I need to go to rehab......Tufia for me

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I am stuupeed beyond what anybody can help wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by irunoko(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
dinachi:

Concentrate on the rotten graveyard between your legs... grin grin grin
are you done? undecided
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by kashamyanat: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
As a father and husband are you sincerely meeting up your responsibilties? Did you pay your wife's bride price or she paid yours? As a father who wants peace and unity in his home how can you promote that in the life of your children when they are leaving apart? Are you truly the head of your home?Oga pls if you are a REAL MAN, fasten your marrital sit belt,PRAY, leave, act and behave like one. Pls fix your home. I wish you the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It's My Son's Birthday Today 19th JUL 2016..Happy Birthday Son / Why Our Daily Living Is Becoming Less Fulfilling / Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.