Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! (6887 Views)

Throw Back Pics Of Dr Goodluck Jonathan Back In The 70s / Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO / Jonathan Afraid Of Being Jailed By Buhari If He Looses - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! by olisa4(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Leon2036:
and what have u succeded in doing?creating fuse in the heart of the common nigerian so they can see other ethnics, or other geopolitical zones as thier enemies, as if the south west under obasenjo did not do worse, our problem is we like to create more problems where there is none instead of solving the one we are facing already...
boss i sent u a DM..did u get it,pls I would like to discuss something with u if u can DM me ur number lemme call u
Re: Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! by Montaque(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
OP is an alarmist.
And they have been doing that since
We are just giving these politicians what they really want,playing their cards for them.
Even the source of this "privileged information" is suspicious.
People are just sending false information to highlight our differences and keep us paranoid.
Its somebody's business.
Re: Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! by Leon2036(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
olisa4:
boss i sent u a DM..did u get it,pls I would like to discuss something with u if u can DM me ur number lemme call u
i replied u long ago sir check ur mail
Re: Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! by cheruv: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Alcatraz001:

You are part of the ibos online that I was referring to in my earlier post.May God judge you and jonathan for all the havoc you people are inciting in this country.

You knw why I am not happy? There are millions of peace loving ibo pple who are doing their businesses all over Nigeria and they will be put in harms way by all the hate you are spewing on hausas and yorubas online.You set of hate mongers are the same people calling Yorubas Cowards and you hate Succeeded in Radicalizing hitherto Educated and Liberal Yoruba youths online.What you don't know is that in yoruba land,we the educated ones are very respected by the area boys and we can cause mayhem by just intimating the rascals on the streets about all the insults you ibos heap on us yorubas online and we would have real crisis offline.The average yoruba man listens to iroyin (News in yoruba) on our transistor radio and all these insults like "Yorubas are Cowards" are being disseminated to the yorubas and everybody is now conscious and getting radicalized.

I am afraid Mr Jonathan willl push the WAR button next month by refusing to relinquish power and mayhem will be let lose.These stupid ibo posters and SEUN OSEWA will personally be held liable if any pogrom happens.

That is a promise!

#STOP THE IBOS FROM INSULTING NIGERIANS
kwusi ime mkpotu nwa ofe'mmanu a! angry
Re: Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! by cheruv: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
barcanista:
Who and who is the "we SE/SS"? Must you attach? I want to really understand the basis of the bold.
Was the Igbos in support when we the Ijaws declared our own republic in 1966?

Was the Igbos in support of the creation of Bayelsa State?

Did the Igbos ever liked Isaac Boro and Saro Wiwa?

Did the Ijaws not resist the Biafran movement successfully?

Are the Igbos in support of our Kaiama declaration?

Aren't the Igbos still bitter against the Ijaws?

Didn't IYC tame the Igbos in Bayelsa State when they disrespected Isaac Boro Day by not closing their shops in 2014?

Are the Igbos in support of Resource control?

So what is the basis of the "We" and when did it start?
enyi kwusi ime mkpotu ebe a! angry
look at the lies you're spewing kos of the hatred you've for the Great Igbo nation.
the SS you're making noise was created based on Ekweme's recommendation to abacha,which indirectly lead to creation of bayelsa in '96.using the 19 state structure created by your hero MM
1]SW: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo,Lagos
2]SS: Bendel,Rivers, Cross river
3]SE: Imo, Anambra
4]NC: Benue,Kwara,Plateau, Niger
5]NW: Sokoto,Kaduna, Kano
6]NE: Bornu, Baluchi,Gongola
Igbos don't givva damn about the SS..but if you continue making noise about what an Igbo created for you, we would balkanize it further.. moreover I don't see any relationship between peoples of the old bendel and CRS cheesy
Igbos don't ve any biz holding the presidency, the North and West that has held it haven't become Eldorado grin and my Kristal doesn't show Ijo land becoming Paradise when GEJ leaves in 2019.I think its better Igbos control the govt from the shadows as they're doing to this present one.
what else mmm cheesy as per those other points you raised, I consider them Ijo internal affairs.. whether we recognize kaiama or not shouldn't bother you.
and make no mistake about it kos when the time comes,I'd lead a 30000 man army to conquer thelalands of the Eastern Ijo cheesy
Re: Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! by cheruv: 12:49am On Jan 19, 2015
wirinet:

Thank you my brother for seeing the obvious truth. I had been screaming since the amnesty program started that the jonathan version of the amnesty program is just a guise of creating an alternative army, to be deployed after the tenor of the present administration - either 2015 or 2019. Jonathan is creating an alternative army and navy by arming over 26,000 ijaw youths.

It is a pity the Igbos and some south south tribes are cheer leading him on, they would be the first to bear the brunt of the Ijaw army when they start enforcing the Kaiama declaration.

I believe Jonathan's refusal to attack the Boko Haram Insurgency is a delibrate ploy to weaken the military and the Nigerian state.

With Boko Haram in the North and Ijaw Militants in the south Nigeria is indeed sitting on a keg of gun powder

the border of Ijo land extends from ilaje in the west to bonny river in the east.btwn bonny and Imo river lie the Igbo seacoast. east of Imo river mouth lies the Mmoño seacoast.
Re: Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! by olisa4(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Leon2036:
i replied u long ago sir check ur mail
i didn't get it sir pls kindly mail me on olisah4@gmail.com and if u can drop me ur digits too please...thanks
Re: Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! by Leon2036(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
olisa4:
i didn't get it sir pls kindly mail me on olisah4@gmail.com and if u can drop me ur digits too please...thanks
check ur mail
Re: Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! by cronsberg: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unknown to Oga Jonah, the north isn't seating idle waiting for his backup plan to materialize. We have got our own plan too, you won't believe if i tell you long range rocket facilities exist hidden in the north eastern mountains, DICON kaduna is as busy as ever producing everything from guns to RPGs to night vision goggles to bullet proof vests to ammunitions hidden in secret stockpiles all over the north, there is a reason why Kano and the rest are busy training pilots also, Chadian soldiers in there thousands are busy amassing on the nigerian border incase anything goes out of hand, and guess on whose side they will fight, Not to talk of the north cutting any and all food stuff supply and immediately siezing all army, airforce e.t.c bases. The SS will be in for decimation if they try any foolish stuff. mark my words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas / Who Is The Best Nigerian President Since Independence / Reps Pass 2020 Budget For Second Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.