Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO (4313 Views)

Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP / Do You Want Me Back? YES Or NO? / Throw Back Pics Of Dr Goodluck Jonathan Back In The 70s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Teewhy2: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2016
If it is possible to have Jonathan . Will you rather have him back. Click Like or respond with Yes for him to come back and click share or respond with NO to reject him. Kindly state your honest reasons for your opinion, also let your response be based on their one year performance

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by babyfaceafrica: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2016
No

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Burger01(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Hell fvcking NO! tongue tongue tongue

Kikikikikiki!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Frankyboy1(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Never ever again!

20 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Lordwize(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2016
$BIGYES

18 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by andresia(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2016
NO.

Never again!

12 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by AUTOCRATIC(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2016
For wetin? To cause more havock than good

16 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by tafabaloo(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Na to make Nigeria a bigger picture of osun state be that.

Though, a good man with good intents but a big failure when it comes to human mgt

NO!

12 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by maimalari: 7:36am On Mar 24, 2016
God forbid. NO

9 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by divinehand2003(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2016
Ahhh, Oga Jona and Mama Piss back again?
The holy scriptures says '' AFFLICTIONS SHALL NOT ARISE THE SECOND TIME". By this I mean, we Nigerians don't want him even as a local government chairman, not to talk of being Mr President.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by abacus(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2016
Hell NO ..@op what kind opinion is this? We'be moved on.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by junketer(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Compared to buhari? A big YES! Jona might have been clueless but atleast he wasn't clueless and heartless and insensitive and above all he wasn't a dulllllarrd. And most importantly, he never gave birth to zombies.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by twerky(f): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2016
NO as a Nigeria President.

And YES to remain forever in Otuoke grin

8 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Teewhy2: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Guys let us support our arguments and opinions with intellectual reasoning . Also note you can use the LIKE and SHARE buttons
Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Pidggin(f): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Hell yesssssss! I wish he'll come back...HE was the epitome of democracy, a man of peace, under him we prospered, we were the fastest growing economy, we didn't experience fuel hike, forex thrived, the Naira had value, foodstuffs were cheap, businesses grew, jobs were surplus, his ministers were technocrats, there were no inconclusive elections, INEC/DSS/EFCC were not influenced by him, he obeyed the rule of law, he was not a bigot, the least is endless .

44 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Kids everywhere on Nairaland these days.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by NobleAngell(f): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2016
Errr....no thanks! I think I ll manage Bubu. He is the lesser of both evils.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Who opened this nonsense thread.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by obailala(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2016
junketer:
Compared to buhari? A big YES! Jona might have been clueless but atleast he wasn't clueless and heartless and insensitive and above all he wasn't a dulllllarrd. And most importantly, he never gave birth to zombies.
What do you think you are? cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by drey076(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2016
I will manage bubu

4 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by skilfulsagei(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Capital NO!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Pavarottii(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Buhari and GEJ are not mates. Don't compare dem pls.
GEJ is miles ahead of Buhari.

GEJ has done his own, let Buhari do his own.

God bless GEJ.

27 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by ba7man(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2016
No..... no, no, no....... no...... NO!!!!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Burger01(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2016
junketer:
Of course, you wouldn't say differently. Even if Buhari bettered your lot and the lots of your ilks una go still say you no want am.

Btw and fyi, Jonathan is the most clueless and most heartless we ever had as a president. Oh c'mon, what do you think of the monies he stole, shared and spirited in the name purchasing military gears You can't say you never heard of Dasuki undecided

14 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by BaddieKay(f): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2016
No....we need someone new but not bubu,maybe KOWA

1 Like

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2016
@op,,unless u want make Nigeria turn to Greece...PMB all d way..

10 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by maasoap(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan did so much for Nigerians when oil was $115 per barrel, why wouldn't we want him back most especially that oil is now worthless? Àwọn olóribú gbogbo.

13 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by bigmarshal: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
BIG NO,god forbid another calamity to befall Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by peacengine(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2016
I will vote for GEJ again and again, he is my hero SS/SE I hail my people grin

12 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by maasoap(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2016
junketer:
But he gave birth to wailers. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by greatiyk4u(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Hell yesssssss! I wish he'll come back...HE was the epitome of democracy, a man of peace, under him we prospered, we were the fastest growing economy, we didn't experience fuel hike, forex thrived, the Naira had value, foodstuffs were cheap, businesses grew, jobs were surplus, his ministers were technocrats, there were no inconclusive elections, INEC/DSS/EFCC were not influenced by him, he obeyed the rule of law, he was not a bigot, the least is endless .

Fastest growing economy on paper? We prospered with 25million unemployed youths?is there fuel hike and Scarcity that can ever exceed that of january 2012 in Nigeria history...the one that was caused by GEJ clueless,unplanned and wrongly timed subsidy removal on january first?forex thrived and he devalued the Naira 3times, he met official exchange rate at less than 150 and left it at 199, is that what u call thriving? Prices of food did better compared to PMB's few. Months in Office to be compared after 4years,........jobs were surplus makes me think u can have a good career in comedy, his ministers including Wike,Orubebe,Odua,Obanikoro, are technocrats?...diaris goduooooo,......elections were not inconclusive because it wasn't transparent,amidst violence and rigging they still go ahead and announce their choice candidate a winner even where election didn't hold............DSS ...have u forgotten Merlyn orga?/INEC was made useless and powerless under the INNEFFECTUAL BUFFON,he obyed the rule of law by illegally Withdrawing the security details of a seating speaker HOR simply because he decamped and even had the effrontery to make himself the judge, what of using CP Mbu to intimidate and harass a seating Gov in River state,pardoning bandits etc....I think I have answered you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Pidggin(f): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2016
greatiyk4u:

[s][/s]Fastest growing economy on paper? We prospered with 25million unemployed youths?is there fuel hike and Scarcity that can ever exceed that of january 2012 in Nigeria history...the one that was caused by GEJ clueless,unplanned and wrongly timed subsidy removal on january first?forex thrived and he devalued the Naira 3times, he met official exchange rate at less than 150 and left it at 199, is that what u call thriving? Prices of food did better compared to PMB's few. Months in Office to be compared after 4years,........jobs were surplus makes me think u can have a good career in comedy, his ministers including Wike,Orubebe,Odua,Obanikoro, are technocrats?...diaris goduooooo,......elections were not inconclusive because it wasn't transparent,amidst violence and rigging they still go ahead and announce their choice candidate a winner even where election didn't hold............DSS ...have u forgotten Merlyn orga?/INEC was made useless and powerless under the INNEFFECTUAL BUFFON,he obyed the rule of law by illegally Withdrawing the security details of a seating speaker HOR simply because he decamped and even had the effrontery to make himself the judge, what of using CP Mbu to intimidate and harass a seating Gov in River state,pardoning bandits etc....I think I have answered you.[s][/s]

In less than a year over 50,000 youths have lost their jobs under PMB, Int students are forced to drop out of school due to forex policy, Buhari arrests people unlawfully using DSS and EFCC, INEC has declared more elections inconclusive than it has ever happened in the history of this country, human rights abuses is on the increase, impunity of Fulani herdsmen is a well known fact, we are presently experiencing the longest fuel hike in the history of the country, the media has been compromised, abandonment of federal character hence promoting Northernization of Nigeria, Joining a religious Islamic organization on behalf of the country, endless travel thereby wasting much needed foreign exchange on unnecessary trips, back door facilitation and employment of children of; relatives, friends,political allies and kinsmen into key FG ministries, epileptic power supply, hike in food prices, overall general hardship. If only these issues can be addressed and resolved

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers / IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! / Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.