Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

How To Find Your Future Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Find Your Future Spouse (20753 Views)

Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2015
This thread was opened as a reaction to the thread Where did you meet your spouse and is a platform for those who are still searching and I hope that the married folks can help them find what their hearts desire. smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2015
So you had to balance both sides?? Now, that's what I call consideration grin
Where do you fall?
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2015
There is no particular place to find her/him

It can be anywhere.
Village
School
Friends place
Grandma house
Hospital
Facebook
Nairaland
LinkedIn
molue
Aeroplane

Have an open mind that's all. Be yourself always and above all, don't forget to make your self happy ,so your positive attitude , brings out the shine in you

8 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2015
goofyone:
So you had to balance both sides?? Now, that's what I call consideration grin
Where do you fall?

Fall?
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Chillisauce:

It can be anywhere.
Village
School
Friends place
Grandma house
Hospital
Facebook
Nairaland
LinkedIn
molue
Aeroplane

Have an open mind that's all. Be yourself always and move over don't forget to make your self happy ,so your positive attitude , brings out the shine in you

@bold

Very important! wink

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by francizy(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2015
carefreewannabe:
This thread was opened as a reaction to the thread Where did you meet your spouse and is a platform for those who are still searching and I hope that the married folks can help them find what their hearts desire. smiley smiley smiley

Why do girls who wanna settle down switch from runs gehs to church sisters at their late twenties? And why do panel beating, chain smoking and alcoholic males pretend for girls?
Help me tell them to open their eyes before they end up with the worst kind of partner.. sad

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2015
francizy:

Why do girls who wanna settle down switch from runs gehs to church sisters at their late twenties? And why do panel beating, chain smoking and alcoholic males pretend for girls?

The girls realize that it can't go on like this forever and try to become "wife material", I guess.

Help me tell them to open their eyes before they end up with the worst kind of partner.. sad

What do you advise?
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Odunharry(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2015
present
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Odunharry(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2015
Chillisauce:

It can be anywhere.
Village
School
Friends place
Grandma house
Hospital
Facebook
Nairaland
LinkedIn
molue
Aeroplane

Have an open mind that's all. Be yourself always and move over don't forget to make your self happy ,so your positive attitude , brings out the shine in you
true..
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Fall?
what's your own story? Are you married or still searching?
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2015
goofyone:
what's your own story? Are you married or still searching?

In a relationship. And you?
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by francizy(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2015
carefreewannabe:

The girls realize that it can't go on like this forever and try to become "wife material", I guess.

What do you advise?

Extensive monitoring/evaluation and analysis of the partner.
Some people often get blinded by love and don't care about anything else rather than to just and up with him/her.
Have people secretly monitor that man, get enough info about him. Get answer to these questions: does he pound you whenever you vex him, does he cheat on you, does he lie like a kid? Remember, this will be your children's father.

For the males, I feel that any lady that cheats and is kinda extravagant will always cheat on u when married, especially when the guy is broke..

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by freecocoa(f): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Odunharry:
present
So you were saying, your female friends see you as a cheat and that's not the real you.

Have you considered that there might be factors making them think so? Do you think there's any and can you tell us what they are?

You also said, you quickly lose interest if a girl doesn't give in at your own pace, don't you think that's somewhat selfish?

Let's start with these, I really do hope I can help.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2015
francizy:

Extensive monitoring/evaluation and analysis of the partner.
Some people often get blinded by love and don't care about anything else rather than to just and up with him/her.
Have people secretly monitor that man, get enough info about him. Get answer to these questions: does he pound you whenever you vex him, does he cheat on you, does he lie like a kid? Remember, this will be your children's father.

For the males, I feel that any lady that cheats and is kinda extravagant will always cheat on u when married, especially when the guy is broke..

Good pieces of advice. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2015
carefreewannabe:

In a relationship. And you?
Not in a relationship. I guess I'm one of those who should stick around on this thread.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by IDEApro(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2015
freecocoa please Chucky still loves you. Can you allow him ignite the flame of passion once more?
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2015
So, we wait to hear... smiley
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Odunharry(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2015
freecocoa:
So you were saying, your female friends see you as a cheat and that's not the real you.

Have you considered that there might be factors making them think so? Do you think there's any and can you tell us what they are?

You also said, you quickly lose interest if a girl doesn't give in at your own pace, don't you think that's somewhat selfish?

Let's start with these, I really do hope I can help.

Maybe it due to the fact i have got female friends and the truth is i hardly visit females..

I dnt think i am selfish and one thing about i dnt force people or pressure them to do something.
Lemme give u an example..There is this friend of mine that i asked out and she didnt give me any response..i really loved her but i decided to let go of her and the feelings is not there anymore.
She had the whole time in the world to respond Yes or No i didnt get any answer... I have moved on ever since now she says i dnt ask after her again or have her time.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Odunharry(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2015
chaii low ba3
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2015
goofyone:

Not in a relationship. I guess I'm one of those who should stick around on this thread.

Yes, please. smiley
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Yes, please. smiley
Tell us your story. How you met.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2015
goofyone:

Tell us your story. How you met.

I already have, on the other thread. wink
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Chillisauce:

It can be anywhere.
Village
School
Friends place
Grandma house
Hospital
Facebook
Nairaland
LinkedIn
molue
Aeroplane

Nairaland ke? With all the bullies here and constant dissing of nigerian ladies in this site? Hmm. Ladies, take the guys here seriously at your own risk!!!

As for your concluding part, you are absolutely correct. Nothing like being positive and free minded.

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
IDEApro:
freecocoa please Chucky still loves you. Can you allow him ignite the flame of passion once more?
Oboy leave me abeg.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by laplace12(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Nne when are we seeing your pics? You are calming down on feminism and becoming a more interesting person smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by freecocoa(f): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Odunharry:

Maybe it due to the fact i have got female friends and the truth is i hardly visit females..

I dnt think i am selfish and one thing about i dnt force people or pressure them to do something.
Lemme give u an example..There is this friend of mine that i asked out and she didnt give me any response..i really loved her but i decided to let go of her and the feelings is not there anymore.
She had the whole time in the world to respond Yes or No i didnt get any answer... I have moved on ever since now she says i dnt ask after her again or have her time.

Hmmm, having female friends is not enough reason to brand one a cheat, how you relate to these female friends however, is something you should look into, you might flirt innocently with them and this can easily be misinterpreted.

I can understand how frustrating it can be to be kept in the dark, but do you pay attention to body language? Many girls won't say an outright 'yes' to a potential date but would give signs, why they behave that way is story for another day.

I think you should be more patient and pay more attention to how a lady behaves around you, that could tell a lot.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
laplace12:

Nne when are we seeing your pics? You are calming down on feminism and becoming a more interesting person smiley

Thank you cheesy but I have to disappoint you bro, I am not going to put up my pics on the Internet. I am not even on Facebook. I prefer to remain anonymous. wink

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by bennyrazz: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
this thread should be deported to the romance section sharply
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
bennyrazz:
this thread should be deported to the romance section sharply

No, it shouldn't.

Married folks are asked to help those who want help or have questions.

Romance section is full of teenagers.

7 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by ernie4life(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
"keke abeg drop me here, make I check if my missing rib is here"
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by jmoore(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
following...

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by bennyrazz: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
carefreewannabe:

No, it shouldn't.

Married folks are asked to help those who want help or have questions.

Romance section is full of teenagers.

mods, because of this, let the thread stay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out / Are You Sexualizing Your Children? / Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.