Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo (27353 Views)

Is Steady Electricity Possible In Nigeria? / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Nigeria: Prepare To Pay More For Electricity, Osinbajo Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Omooba77: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
olas24u:

SO we have to give him 4 years Before you could distribute electricity,but people are paying for darkness and EFCC is looking the other way chasing yahoo men
If they ask to destroy our roads and start under ground cables,will you agree ma?You can vote for your choice,but I'm voting GEJ
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by olu77emi: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
gogochocolate:
he is simply continuing what the present government is doing. First he forgets that electricity is generated at individual power stations but still transmitted to the national pool for distribution across nigeria. How is he going to change this network architecure and which distribution network is he going to use. Does he know the consequences of privatizing the transmission network with respect to national security. Osibanjo power is not law please don't delve into what you don't know just to appear popular.

Friend, understand these, we have national grid, the national grid is what transmit power distribution to most houses but know fully well many community are yet to be connected to this national grid, HUAWEI Technologies Co. Ltd through it's corporate service responsibility just donated a power station to a community in Kaduna (Gami Village) off grid power system (power generated through solar power station, transmitt and distribute to the entire village). The price of this system is less than the cost of GSM base station, which individual can invest, hence IPP can take advantage of this. in summary GMB/Osinbajo knows their onions
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Adelivinggreat(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Buhari presidential speech! A-FI-CEE !!! - Fawer !!!. A-FI-CEE !!!,
fawer!!!. Anyways,i fromised to plight caraption,rebibe za economy,make
abailable sopt-loan for za fiful. I will solb za scuruty froblem in za
kwantry and frobition op emfloyment por za youths. Finally,i fromised
you kwanstant fawer suffly.Shikena!! A-FI-CEE!!!-fawer!!! A-FI-CEE!!!-
fawer!!! That's my president come febuhari!!
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Amitex(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
PYO, I am totally disappointed in you! As my pastor I expected better from you. Guess you were lucky your audience at Ikorodu were all novice. So you are saying you provide every street with their own IPP? This is how you intend to power Nigeria 24/7? Haba, papa! Not so now. Politics is very bad! Do you remember your teaching about pulpit and ministerial ethics? Or do they end on the church door? Or is it APC that is the problem? Just remember the cliché "Would Jesus say these things", knowing full well that his was deceiving his audience?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by killuminati(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Omooba77:
How constant is light at Island Hospital and LASG offices from the IPP;talk is cheap....Me I'm voting for GEJ. Only ignorant men can be deceived;so you want to start privatisation all over again.
you're a bamboo
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
babestella:

Now I remember that Lagos ENRON project. What did LAGOS and Tinubu do with all the ENRON funds? Where is the money? Why are people not asking Tinubu / APC to explain Enron project.
I guess it was a high profile fraud to steal LAGOS money and they made good at it. I can see a lot of rot being covered up in Alausa for ths past 16 years now, hope Jimi will expose these fraud. Lagos needs change seriously.
only d blind wuld say Lagos is nt changin
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by koolg: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
lacasa:
I like wat he said.... But the privatization of those power firms was an embarrassment.

PDP cronies shared it amongst themselves.

Buhari/Osibanjo govt must probe that sale, really.

GMB/PYO2015
Change!

Even Tinubu's company and others won some of the bids do don't say what you know nothing about
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by killuminati(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
olupops:
God forbid buhari God forbid APC
thunder weh go fire ur dirt poo C still dey brush teeth
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Amitex:
PYO, I am totally disappointed in you! As my pastor I expected better from you. Guess you were lucky your audience at Ikorodu were all novice. So you are saying you provide every street with their own IPP? This is how you intend to power Nigeria 24/7? Haba, papa! Not so now. Politics is very bad! Do you remember your teaching about pulpit and ministerial ethics? Or do they end on the church door? Or is it APC that is the problem? Just remember the cliché "Would Jesus say these things", knowing full well that his was deceiving his audience?
u r too dumb to understand wat he's sayin...y nt just read n dnt comment
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Newkidoo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
agabaI23:
why are APC guys not kicking about the privatisation? You guys were all over nairaland complaining about the privatisation, telling us how SA is generating so much while their electricity company is still managed by the government.

Why did the reporter remove the section where he said that private people are not going to get into the gas infrastructure because it is not attractive business-wise. He said that they will have to increase the tarriff so that investors will be attracted. He made that statement after the 15 years comment on gas infrastructure.

We should know all the details and tell us what is different.

Guy, it has being privatized already.. The next thing is to look for solution for constant power supply!! Which is wat he is trying to tell you!! Why are some Nigerians this stubborn sef!! What have you gained under this regime of a government!! What

Why not give this people a chance!! Just four years of government they are asking for!! Four years, then you will see the difference!!

God bless Nigeria..
God continue to bless Jonathan
May God bless the citizens alike!!

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015!!
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Sunky200: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Osinbajo..I like you and GMB...but don't come here and lie that you will bring steady electricity.. angry ..haba..which kin lie be that!

there is no foul saying. here bro

what they are doing is called integration.
a method that works in some states is a method that can work if adopted by the federal government, it's just sad that the federal government ignore this little things that could have change Nigeria story long long ago
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by babestella: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
prinznazzy:

only d blind wuld say Lagos is nt changin

Of course LAGOS is changing and to what extent as against revenue inflow in Lagos in the past 16 years. Can you tell Lagosians what happened to Enron? Change or no change, please tell us what went down with Enron.
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by olas24u(f): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
Omooba77:

If they ask to destroy our roads and start under ground cables,will you agree ma?You can vote for your choice,but I'm voting GEJ

keep in touch and lets know the outcomes
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Alezy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
olas24u:

SO we have to give him 4 years Before you could distribute electricity,but people are paying for darkness and EFCC is looking the other way chasing yahoo men
Lolz...wow, i like dis.

1 Like

Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Alezy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
olas24u:

Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by jaybee(f): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
OK please join your discussions with this poll and to give a feel of whats going on in electorates' minds.

http://www.whowin.org
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by teufelein(f): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jonathan May Not be the Best, But He has Done What Past Leaders Could Not Do. - Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

The first Executive president of Nigeria Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari has broken his silence after 32years of overthrown by Maj General Muhammadu Buhari
In his rare interview with AIT news reporter in Sokoto state yesterday and the former President said as below:
"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can mention 3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that occurred under his 5 years in office
"Under Jonathan's administration, train is back in Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect. In fact, my 27 years old grandchild boarded train for the first time in his life in 2014.
His Administration is the first Government to construct over 125 modern Almajiri schools and 12 Universities in a short frame of time.
He is also first Nigerian leader to construct cargo Airports & ensure all zone in Nigeria has an International airport.
His Administration is also the first Nigerian government to eradicate the high level corruption in the distribution of fertiliser and ghost workers .
And the very first Government to start diversifying Nigeria, economy back to agriculture after Nigeria lost its agricultural glory in the 70s.
Now I may ask Nigerians, what are Buhari's developmental strides as Nigerian Head of State?" Your Answer is as good as Mine, NONE for his whole time in office.
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
The first Executive president of Nigeria Alhaji
Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari has broken his silent
after 32years of overthrown by General
Mohammadu Buhari
This are what he said to AIT news reporter in
Sokoto state yesterday and i humbly quote
"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can mention
3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that occurred under
his regime.
Under this administration, train is now back in
Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect (infact, my
27years old grandchild boarded train for the first
time in his life in 2014)
First Government to construct modern Amajiri
schools & 12 Universities.
First Government to construct cargo Airports &
ensure all zone in Nigeria has an Int'l airport.
First Government to eradicate the high level
corruption in the distribution of fertiliser.
And the very first Government to start diversifying
Nigeria economy back to agric after Nigeria lost its
agricultural glory in the 70s.
Now I ask, what are Buhari DEVELOPMENTAL
strides as HEAD OF STATE? "
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
gunther6:

actually bros you can decentralize power and the idea of a national grid is oudated. in more civilized climes private sector have a license to generate and sell power which is summarily taxed by the government. so watch and learn

fantasy......!!!!! stop comparing you country with civilised world. You are not. lets get the basics first.
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by AJOT99(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
Alrite oo
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
babestella:

Of course LAGOS is changing and to what extent as against revenue inflow in Lagos in the past 16 years. Can you tell Lagosians what happened to Enron? Change or no change, please tell us what went down with Enron.
ask d gods......d revenue lag is seein,is all of it from d fed govt?...r lagosians complaining?....who r u to ask Hw any money was spent ...d change Lagos is seein is enough to b quite abt any fund
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Validated: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
prinznazzy:

u r too dumb to understand wat he's sayin...y nt just read n dnt comment

Are you not dumb in believing this naive scam? Your type the ones who are scammed every day because of gullibility. What is the sense in suggesting IPP plants as used in LASUTH. Go ask them. The IPP is a standby source due to high cost of per cubic ft of gas from Shell. You just read and swallow hook line and sinker, fisherman and his leather boot. Have asked Osinbajo how he will distribute his power?

1 Like

Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by agabaI23(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Newkidoo:

Guy, it has being privatized already.. The next thing is to look for solution for constant power supply!! Which is wat he is trying to tell you!! Why are some Nigerians this stubborn sef!! What have you gained under this regime of a government!! What

Why not give this people a chance!! Just four years of government they are asking for!! Four years, then you will see the difference!!

God bless Nigeria..
God continue to bless Jonathan
May God bless the citizens alike!!

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015!!
Guy what is it that he is telling me? I don't need to give a chance to Buhari. I have seen his first missionary journey and it was a disaster economically. I don't want another.

People say he had just 20 months, 20 months in Military rule is more than 40 months in democratic rule because you do not need any parliament to pass any budget before implementation, approve any policy, approve any forking thing. It is like a continum no distraction.

So no excuse. He did not do well!!!
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Alezy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
olas24u:

we suffer electricity to together,poverty together,you cannot divide people,GEJ had 6 years to fix at least the inbalance.We need competition ,we need true federalism.OBJ did not do it,Yar adua did not do it ,GEJ cannot do it
So GMB will do it right?

1 Like

Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Sibrah: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
gogochocolate:
he is simply continuing what the present government is doing. First he forgets that electricity is generated at individual power stations but still transmitted to the national pool for distribution across nigeria. How is he going to change this network architecure and which distribution network is he going to use. Does he know the consequences of privatizing the transmission network with respect to national security. Osibanjo power is not law please don't delve into what you don't know just to appear popular.
Smaller 'sub-grid' can be set up around trade group A.K.A industries that are located in a physical cluster- like the professor said and integrated into the national grid later on. It is wrong for forward thinking states to be forced to share critical resource with other states. Kano state should be able to to independently supply the cluster of pharmaceutical industries it has with power to keep their business alive.

1 Like

Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Omooba77: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
killuminati:
you're a bamboo
God bless you.
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by eaglechild: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Osibanjo is even more clueless than Buhari.

He has said absolutely nothing new, he lacks innovation.

Anyway he will soon be back to his true calling.
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Validated:

Are you not dumb in believing this naive scam? Your type the ones who are scammed every day because of gullibility. What is the sense in suggesting IPP plants as used in LASUTH. Go ask them. The IPP is a standby source due to high cost of per cubic ft of gas from Shell. You just read and swallow hook line and sinker, fisherman and his leather boot. Have asked Osinbajo how he will distribute his power?
he only sighted dat IPP as being used on a small scale in Lagos...d 1st probs is to generate enough megawatts ....Dis govt r clearly nt ready to do so....Hw can Wats nt enough b distributed evenly?....
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Omooba77: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
olu77emi:

Friend, understand these, we have national grid, the national grid is what transmit power distribution to most houses but know fully well many community are yet to be connected to this national grid, HUAWEI Technologies Co. Ltd through it's corporate service responsibility just donated a power station to a community in Kaduna (Gami Village) off grid power system (power generated through solar power station, transmitt and distribute to the entire village). The price of this system is less than the cost of GSM base station, which individual can invest, hence IPP can take advantage of this. in summary GMB/Osinbajo knows their onions
How effective is solar?
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Newkidoo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
agabaI23:
Guy what is it that he is telling me? I don't need to give a chance to Buhari. I have seen his first missionary journey and it was a disaster economically. I don't want another.
22months in government and he was able to reduce d level of corruption in government then!! Why not just give him a chance!! We are in a democratic country, there is no way he can Islamize this country and we will all be looking!! It is just not possible.. Osinbajo is a pastor and a brilliant lawyer!! Just watch this man speak and you will marvel at his level of intelligence!! Apc really has a lot to offer if only given the chance!!

God bless Nigeria..
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by Omooba77: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
prinznazzy:

I'm lost..... construct Ur grammar well....n more over is it d name of d transmission centre Dats nw our problem?......can't other sources be used to provide electricity?....dr's natural gas, Dr's biomass...dr's solar...DR's nuclear.......r u sure u r attendin ur classes?...Nigeria is blessed wit natural gas..,bt our country burns most of it off......biological waste can b used.....Dis is very much in reach....
Ask anybody NEPA Osogbo and what they do there.......God bless you
Re: How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo by alerabson(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Listen to tinibus statement each an every developed country they go back to there generals we Nigerians we are also going back to our general GMB.........change sai!!! buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] / Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero / FG To Invest In Hydro, Solar For Better Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.