Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (55397 Views)

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by munex007(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
True people attack GEJ a lot due to his intellectual incapability,but have never read or heard someone wishing him Death!

This is too extreme abeg..

bigazu:

For the past 1year apc hv bin insulting gej and his wife and we didn't say anytin, now d heat is on them dey are crying and telling pdp to be reasonable. In politics anytin goes, why all these noise. Thanks to fayose for giving us these spiritual and prophetic insight about their islamist candidate. Funny enuf, the blood of those youth corpers dat died in the north is still speaking against buhari and his supporters. I see karma quietly waiting for buhari. U don't spill innocent blood and go free, it never happens. I think pay day for him will be feb14. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ChimaAdeoye: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Clerverly:

[size=28pt]Truth is bitter they say.
Fayose just reminded Nigerians of the truth[/size]

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:

[size=28pt]Truth is bitter they say.
Fayose just reminded Nigerians of the truth[/size]

The truth is that GEJ can also drop dead tomorrow and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
lakesidepapa:

I'll recommend Borno state for u

You may be right oh...d north we're thinking will boil might be even more peaceful than d south eventually. I'm sure they themselves are tired of their wahala
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Redoil: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
BetaThings:

I prefer burying one person to burying many young Nigerian who apply to join Immigration service but are killed by the Nigerina state in various stadia

And I don't want the personal goodluck and national badluck that resulted into the death of many

2012 first ever nationwide flood
Gas explosion in Akure
Ebola deaths
yeyethings how far
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by muredo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yar Adua of no more long time ago is far far better than PhD with fish brain
lf you want to be politically dead,associate yourself with bunches of FAYOSE,FFK e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by jingh(f): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Joavid:

Sai buhari! grin grin
yes babe
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by citizenY(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
leshluap:
fayose, talking spoil n vomiting dust since 2003.. na dis kind animal talk mak him get problem wt traditional leaders n loss him position d other day.....he don start again............

I know that Fayose is still growing up.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
tuyi19:

[s]
you are very stupid with this your comment, you yourself are you not a working corps, and by the gerace of God, all of you wishing the man to die will die before him.[/s]
Emotions,Sentiments and superstition is the problem with Nigerians...
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
FAYOSE IS THE LAST MAN THAT WILL PRAY FOR AN APC CONTROLLED FEDRAL GOVERNMENT.BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE WILL NOT LAST FOR A MONTH BEFORE HE IS IMPEACHED.SO HE MUST DO ANYTHING TO ENSURE THAT HIS BENEFACTOR REMAINS IN POWER.HOWEVER,THE DIE IS CAST.ENOUGH OF THIS CRUDE POLITICS.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by corolla1017: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Am a pdp card carrying member but with this advert , sorry apc is getting my vote for presidency. This is my first ever comment on this plat form. This not good at all.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
idu1:
like your father...
My condolensces on your dead father...
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by melomelo: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari is a walking corpse. From Yaradua to Buhari
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
kingthreat:

[s]
You are the one who wishes someone death so you DESERVE death. Did Buhari fvck your wife or jail your mum. Why wish him death even though you hate him?[/s]
And you also DEESERVE death before me and Buhari even though his old age and illness is something every patriotic Nigerian should be worried about,inaddition to that, we don't like his face.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

And how do you think his health is at risk. This actor that died recently, was he up to 70?
y'all been saying Buhari is too old right from the day he started contesting and that he will die soon, if you have allowed him then would he not have finished 8yrs. Death doesnt look at your age, it comes whenever
Allow who? A stark illiterate?
Godforbid, if you like him so, why not take him to your village to preside over affairs there.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kingthreat(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
And you also DEESERVE death before me and Buhari even though his old age and illness is something every patriotic Nigerian should be worried about,inaddition to that, we don't like his face.

You are just an empty-headed complete lunatic. You judge a man by facial looks. How shallow can you be?

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Your vote doesn't count...GEJ till 2023...
Kayworld26:
This is sad, imbecilic...if not for any other thing, this picture will NEVER make me vote for GEJ
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
kingthreat:

You are just an empty-headed complete lunatic. You judge a man by facial looks. How shallow can you be?
That isn't your problem,is it? Especially when we don't bother with others from the north on GEJ simply because he is christian and a minority.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kingthreat(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
That isn't your problem,is it? Especially when we don't bother with others from the north on GEJ simply because he is christian and a minority.

I am a christian, but that doesn't make me support an insensitive punk who merries after his citizens get bombed. Let GEJ win the elections, you fvcks that vote him into power better expect more bad news while he does nothing.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ChimaAdeoye: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=38pt]Adieu Pa. Buhari ![/size] - August, 2015
You should have taken time-off to treat this cancer.
Anyhow, Cancer cannot stop your indomitable spirit

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
kingthreat:

I am a christian, but that doesn't make me support an insensitive punk who merries after his citizens get bombed. Let GEJ win the elections, you fvcks that vote him into power better expect more bad news while he does nothing.
See who is the empty headed lunatic...while you vote for GMB because GEJ is seen to be happy about boko deaths-deaths caused by those not happy a christian minority is incharge of the country- others up north will vote for GMB because he is a muslim and a fulani seeking to impose northernisation policies on Nigerians....See your life?..
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by otil1: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
The bluntness can come to question, coming from such a quarter. However, the question is: what is APC's real game plan? 4years to the North and next 4 years to the West? B'cos I don't see Buhari at near 80 being useful to anybody.

NB: 72 today plus next 8years =80

ichidodo:
Buhari is a dead man walking although fayose shouldn't have gone this far but you must admire his tenacity,trade mark bluntness and prophetic prowess just like his dear wife....Nairalanders can vote for Yar adua 2.0 for all we care,with less than 5% with their voters card,it is unfortunate the rest can't vote with 'likes'..
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kingthreat(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
See who is the empty headed lunatic...while you vote for GMB because GEJ is seen to be happy about boko deaths-deaths caused by those not happy a christian minority is incharge of the country- others up north will vote for GMB because he is a muslim and a fulani seeking to impose northernisation policies on Nigerians....See your life?..

I see clearly now. You're an unprivileged cocksuckin Tribalist

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by babadee1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
otil1:
The bluntness can come to question, coming from such a quarter. However, the question is: what is APC's real game plan? 4years to the North and next 4 years to the West? B'cos I don't see Buhari at near 80 being useful to anybody.

80 years old Buhari is far better than Jonathan as president any time any day. Those who are wishing him death should better pray to God to live as old as he has and that when they are his age they should have his energy level and clarity of purpose to be able to travel around the country campaigning in elections without giving up.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by FreeGlobe(f): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
corolla1017:
Am a pdp card carrying member but with this advert , sorry apc is getting my vote for presidency. This is my first ever comment on this plat form. This not good at all.
so you expect us to believe you? lol. your vote will be among the wasted votes Buhari will take back to Daura next month
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
kingthreat:

I see clearly now. You're an unprivileged cocksuckin Tribalist
Stop whining, man....
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by chrysla: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
IT IS DEMONIC it can only come from the pit of HELL........d situation we are in is hell for me in this country.mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww lipsrsealed
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
otil1:

No game here...just a group of cannibalistic,corrupt and opportunist politicians waiting to screw Nigerians over an ailing old man..
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kingthreat(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
Stop whining, man....

Nah im not. Just trying to be vocal about your retarded state of mind.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
kingthreat:

Nah im not. Just trying to be vocal about your retarded state of mind.
Vocal...whining...still the same..
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Adegbodolu1: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
Vocal...whining...still the same..

My man Ichidodo! GEJ for life sef! please post your address here and let me pay you a visit.......
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by miqos02(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Clerverly:
Where will Ayo Fayose hide after may 2015??
he is Covered by immunity till 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.