Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (55457 Views)

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by spyg1(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2015
From my opinion northern leaders mean well for Naija more than others. Cos Nigeria is a country where you cant do good and live long.

VOTE 4 GMB2015
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
The advert is in bad taste.

What is the difference between you and Fayose? the only difference is that you do your own anonymously.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ till next week.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Old age must have been having tolls on Buhari's health for sure, but does Fayose know that the General can still live another 25years amidst the perils of old age, while he himself may not live another 24 hours even when he thinks he's healthy? I've seen a young and health young man of 31 who was playing music, but died when the music was just on track 4, while my Grandma is still alive at 95. I will be surprised if Fayose do not perish this year because of this.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Newkidoo(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2015
tivta:
. This is by far the most sensible post have read. People actually think because a candidate is popular on nairaland he will automatically win. I bet majority of those here are just using multiple accounts. Like I said in the previous post, I don't wish death on anyone but if there is any iota of truth to poor health, he should step down and stay alive for his family,he should not let people push him to his death like yaradua's wife pushed his husband to death. The problems of this country is enough to turn an 18yr old to an 80yr old man. Yes jonathan has not lived to expectation but he at least has age on is side. Enuff said.
He is 72, he has nothing to lose again!! He just wants change in the country and if he dies(God forbid) doing it, then am sure he will be glad!! Jonathan that has age on his side, what has he being able to do with the age!! Why not just think and reason, a man tried 3 times, he was not chanced and he still came for d fourth time and ppl still c him as a better candidate than this gej of a man!! Think my man.. Give this man a chance, just four years he is asking of you!! Just try him out and see the difference!! Even if he dies in office(God forbid), he would have done much better than Gej!!

This tactic embraced by PDP is callous and can't take the party anywhere in this coming election rather it will worsen their chance of winning!!

Rethink and vote wisely my friend!!

Sai Buhari 2015
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Bruteforce1o1: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2015
customized13:
based on your reasoning, I will aslo ask you if those past president did not die on seat truly and if buhari isn't liable to die soon.

Honestly, you know Buhari is looking just like your Dad with same stature and looks. Should we now agree that your Dad will soon die? Why are you people like this, you wishing people death cos of politics. GEJ dont even know you exist Simeon, use your brain Pls.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by boma95(f): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2015
Clerverly:
Where will Ayo Fayose hide after may 2015??

lol....i seriously wonder
he is just sme really daft pessimist
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by JackDaniels1: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2015
I will not only blame Ifayosee
I blame the whole Ekiti indigenes.A state that is so endowed with people of high intellect.All they can produce is the Mad and Ill tempered guy called Ifayose.I am sure this was part of the resolution from their emergency meeting of yesterday at Maitama.Honestly GEJ shame on you.You are still the president and this rubbish is still happening under you.
In a sane society,Ifayosee should be in DSS custody by now.
I have 3 question for Ifayosee

1.Are you sure you will live to see tommorrow 20/01/2015? .Death is not a respecter of Age.
2.Are you considering defeat already?
3.Nigerians demands for your Psychiatric evaluation and the result to be published in the national dailies
4.How will you govern your state if this man GMB you are wishing dead emerges the Winner by FeBuhari 14?

Politicians should please think before they do things.This is definitely out of the whole.
By this,you just allowed your Benefactor to loose my vote.
PDP Neva again.

Ifayosee you must be in PRISON where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by sova(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2015
phlemzy:
The more of this path PDP treads, the more the votes they will lose come Feb. 14. Senseless bunch of TANoids canvassing support for a clueless PhD holder. As if the only mean to death is illness or terminal disease. For as many supporters of PDP wishing the presidential candidate of their strongest opposition, APC death out of fear of possibly losing out at the next poll, their wish shall equally return back to them unaltered.
Amen....karma law tinz noni

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by philips70(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

Lol...blows ur mind doesn't it? Nice one with the sacarsm....wouldn't mind a job with the DSS though.

You think you can do the dirty job more than Ogar?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by tng(f): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose should also mention that without the deaths, his oga wont be in power.

We all have a date with death, be you a day or 72yrs old. Fayose take note.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by jabourne4u(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
To Nlandaders and entire nation(Nigeria).pls dnt think thaty Yorubas re senseless ooo,it is a bast**d like Gov.Fayose that's using left hand to demonsntrate his father's house.B4 som1 will take it too far that yorubas leaders are like this. a thug will always behave like a thug no matter how u show him ways.I'm so dissapointed In this man.He lack real sense of good order n manner.I'm sure his educated children n grand children re hearing this.So pls his nonsense words are not Ethical n yorubas are not In support of this.u all know their so called f**kn darkness political forces is drive them crazy.why wud u wish a fellow being like u dead?
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by sunny4life(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
customized13:
based on your reasoning, I will aslo ask you if those past president did not die on seat truly and if buhari isn't liable to die soon.
mr man,call a spade a spade .Are u God to determine when som1 will die?I know u as a pdp supporter and i expected u to b honourable enof to condemn this babaric act by gov fayose.How will u feel right now if u were related to these past leaders? How can a whole govnor of a state be using the death of past leaders to be playing politics? what is wrong is wrong period! chai.......d pple close to Gej are indeed his greatest enemies.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by 2n2k(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Why did Fayose leave out Shehu Shagari? He is from North West too like those he listed and he is still kicking. Why can't Buhari survive his tenure like Shagari?

To take it further, does it mean that because the only Igbo (Ironsi) that ever made it to the presidential seat died (unlawfully killed) in office, then we should not vote for a south easterner to become president.

Thrash.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Engryagulam(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
hmmm, PDP are now searching for any means to discredit the peoples general m.
cant wait to see feBuhari undecidedhmmm, PDP are now searching for any means to discredit the peoples general m.
cant wait to see feBuhari
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Did Gen murtala Mohammed die naturally? was he assasinated? pdp has lost it all. Its fayose & his conspirators dat ll die untimely. what a clueless advert.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by iykepromotions: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2015
well this is uncalled for and total rubbish
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2015
We have lot of sensible people on Nairaland I must confess....

It's clear that Fayose has gone too far in his campaign of calumny and wishing death unto the General.

I understand him though......he will be one of the greatest loser in the event that GEJ loses..and he will surely lose.

Fayose is afraid and desperate for a GEJ win...desperate people do a whole of of silly things.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by callmenow: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2015
This is definitely in bad taste. I will like to discourage this kind of stunt. It is bad for democracy. I will also like to encourage Buhari to come clean on his health situation and submit to due process by submitting his certificates and withdrawing his affidavits, which is extra- judicial and extra-constitutional (sic)

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kingthreat(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
And you may die before me and Buhari...even though Buhari is 72 years old and can't plan or rule Nigeria that far ahead…

You are the one who wishes someone death so you DESERVE death. Did Buhari fvck your wife or jail your mum. Why wish him death even though you hate him?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kingthreat(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2015
berem:
Anyone who wishes Buhari death will surely die before him.

Fayose,take note!

Amen
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by PStacks(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Walahi talahi even if goodluck jonathan turn the price of petrol to five naira per litter I no go still vote for am. Even if hin turn Nigeria to Dubai from now till May, walahi I no go still vote for am. even if hin give me the 2.75 Billion dollars wey dey for Nigeria Excess Crude Account, walahi I no go still vote for the guy.

There are somethings you don't poke fun at.
Some ideas are sacrosanct they are never to be toyed with.
PDP has played politics of Religion, Buhari is a Muslim, e no work.
They have played politics of Region, Buhari is Hausa, e no work,
they resulted to blackmail and face his Academic credentials, e no work, they fordged Health report from the prestigious ABU teaching Hospital, the hospital came out to outrightly disclaim it,

Todays headline on punch newspaper by Fayose depicts how low PDP can descend.
When you wish Death for General Buhari, I pray that death doesn't come back to hunt you.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by BokoHaramm: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Kayworld26:
This is sad, imbecilic...if not for any other thing, this picture will NEVER make me vote for GEJ
sorry this picture will make me not to vote for GMB again. I'm sorry I've cancelled your vote.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by obadaye: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2015
Mmadukaku:
They want power at all cost! this is what happens to all greedy people.
Buhari is a walking corpse
u must be silly...so u know who is a living dead?God will judge u according 2 ur evil wish against fellow humanbeing..who is dead rather than ur clueless,corrupt-laden,ineptitude president who is brainless.who knows mayb even fayose or jonathan will live 2 c 2maro..stupid pple

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by PStacks(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2015
Nobody ever wishes to die. It is God that Gives and takes lives.

PDP is now preaching politics of Death.

I fear for Nigeria.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ALAYORMII: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2015
This is a shame to the entire populace

The newspaper is silly for taking such advert.

We take politics more than the feeling of fellow Nigerians.

The President has no good adviser and lacks good heads around him
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
Though i do not wish anyone dead but we are tired of having state burial
Its a lie. State burials are always a fine spectacle...

A dying lion is better than a living & useless goat. Besides we know some people can never achieve a good old age...they may be 'young' now but their livers are 100 years old due to alcoholism!

Vote Buhari/Osinbajo!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ALAYORMII: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2015
With this kind of people in power, am afraid to say that the future of Nigeria is bleak
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by enzony(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Clerverly:
Where will Ayo Fayose hide after may 2015??

Why should he hide?? I can see that you APC supporters are gunning for dictatorship. In democracy you have a right to air your opinion.

APC is so intolerant.

If you don't like his opinion why hunt him? I wonder why some people are been deceived by a dictator as a change. You guys that are campaigning for him will surely suffer more were he to rule.

APC supporters under a spell.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2015
BACK TO SENDER! Who un-chained this irredeemably re.tarded rogue?....#change2015 is inevitable!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by wisdom77: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2015
A country where everything is going wrong, the President is obviously no more.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by PStacks(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP has crossed the Line.

Are there no Rules?

Lawlessness! Even if they were Rules we would break the rules, not to talk of a scenerio where there are no rules.

Very unruly people, flaunt law and order, no respect for laid down procedures.

Complete lawlessness! They have proved it once again.

We need to first of all have rules.
We need to be able to stick by the rules binding us as a nation
And we need to follow laid down due process,
We need to be orderly
We need to be civil
We need outright cleansing
We need change

I swearagad Buhari is the Change we need for now.
This is absolute non-sense. Some PDP people would be ashamed to admit they are embarrassed but I know this act alone would make plenty PDP votes turn into APC votes, the electorates are not foolish, we are watching.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.