Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (55396 Views)

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2015
ds is d height of stuupidity

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by sheymoni(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose has proven once again his high level of stupidity
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by rusep: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Dead is in everybody door step, healthly or not. But let assume he will dies in office, what has fayose got to lose. In-fact the South-West will have another President.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ultraGM: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Now when some people misinterpret the advert went ahead disturbing the peace of the nation ..,...

here they will say febuhari supporters are spilling the blood of dog and baboon

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Truthisit: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
Though i do not wish anyone dead but we are tired of having state burial
How many have you witnessed?
Any man can die, any day, any time, from anywhere!
Think deep!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by seunwen2(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Clerverly:
Where will Ayo Fayose hide after may 2015??

I don't know
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Frankenstein: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Clerverly:
Where will Ayo Fayose hide after may 2015??
Why does he have to hide? And from whom?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kheart(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2015
oluwagbemiga22:
Absurd as it may look - it's true - a very bitter truth - It's obvious Buhari can't survive the rigours of 4 years in office! Even younger and more energetic people grey in just four years in office - old soldier Don dey die now

And since wen did u bcom consultant to angel of death, plz ask him wen u ll die mtcheeew.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by akanbiaa(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
so you are Insinuating Buhari enemy will die on the seat? Are you not tired of mass burials in their Thousands in the North East?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Johnnoo(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2015
This is ridiculous but thoughtful though undecided
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by omenka(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2015
eyeview:
This not the way to campaign. Its quite extreme.
These are people's husband and father. The deaths shouldn't be politicised.
Fayose should learn to exercise decorum. This is enough to turn that region against jonathan
Exactly my point! Imagine how provocative this is. And I'm even more disappointed a national daily accepted something like this.

This is so disgusting.

Tell me, whoever thought what happened to Suntai would happen to him?? Was he sick before he turned into a vegetable in a matter of seconds?? Does Fayose know what's gonna happen to him in the next 24hours??

This man is a disgrace to governance honestly.

8 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by OLADD: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:

I am sure it's the Op that has lost it. Could he ask himself if the underling message of the adverts is true or not? Nigerians are tied of seeing half-healthy half-dead humans ruling them! Yes, the power of life and death lies with God, but we also know how the rigours of presidency can easily send an unhealthy septuagenarian to his untimely grave.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Goodluck. GoodLuck! Smh. Eyaah!! Tears in my eyes.*** We are finished as a nation. What a shame!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ifoundmyperfect: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP is becoming more desperate... I'm beginning to get irritated by their antics...
Politics stinks!!!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by agog: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2015
I will never ever vote for PDP based on this very baseless assertion. Life belong to God alone. And besides we have gotten the person who can effect the change we earnestly yearn for in the person of GMB, not in GEJ who will be using technology to fight corruption after 6 years in office. It doesn't matter where GMB comes from, or whether people from his region have died in office in the past, we will vote him come February 14 2015. He will not die in office but live and fulfill his mandate to Nigerians.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo Feb. 14, 2015!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by jayonpoint(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2015
This is so funny! Is Fayose nw the messenger of death or the seer of death?

This is a clear desperation on the path of pdp, obviously they can see the handwriting hence this blackmail. Can som1 tell fayose that the death of Yara'dua was responsible for Jonathan's incompetent presidency bt thank God we hv a sound VP in the name of Prof osinbajo in case his prophecy come to pass. Anyway, one cn understand fayose sentiment, its a common sense that its only under Jonathan's govt the likes of fayose wil be a gov against the stipulated time posited by the constitution for an impeached gov. Wil fayose hv made away with such a dastard n criminal action under took by fayose when he led groups of thugs to scuttle court proceedings n beat up judge n staffs n Jonathan went ahead to consolidate that action by handling down order to lock down courts throughout the state until fayose's inauguration. So its a major concern to a person of fayose to worry abt Buhari's presidency, so to this end fayose is merely playing dirty to save his stomach infrastructure. However, only God give lives n only Him reserves the right to take it. Its laughable PDP are out of supply of useful propaganda hence death bcoms material n pawn in their political game. Sai buhari/osinbajo jo

6 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by VellyG(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2015
cytochromeC:
So It is time to use death as campaign? This is really sad. Politics has always been a dirty game, I just never knew it could get this dirty and ugly. What a shame. How can these pdp members be this clueless and extremely daft? I'm really irritated with this development.
When APC started by usin chibok girls to campaign u didnt any wrong in it. They are politicians theres no point dying for them. All theae drama is for their greedy intentions . No party is excluded.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by 49cents(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2015
But how come all those who have died in office are northern leaders who were forced into offuce (yaraduia)or who forced themselves into office (Abacha,Murtala!

Buhari should be careful and prayerful
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by zeeziz(f): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Death is one of the things dt God alone knows when it will happen,who knows if GEJ will die in office also oR if GMB will,why go to extreme to bring the Downfall of others,I can't wait for Feb14 jor.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by That2: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
These people seem to forget they are loyal northerners supporting the PDP. What are they insinuiting? coupled with the fact that the pdp didn't organise a party primary and cancel late Tafabelewa son presidential form. They are making more enemies for themselves actually. GEJ may not lived to 2019 if he wins. Politic is a dirty game!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Eggcelent(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
This guy is moronic. And to think he is governor of a state?
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
This is just sick ! So it has gotten to this? PDPIGSSS wtf!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Barywhyte(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Those stupid Ekiti voters will be regreting their actions now. Unfortunately for them, 4 years is still a long way to go. may dem continue enjoy their tout and killer governor

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by pheliciti: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2015
According to a Yoruba proverb, 'don't give me tidings of death, we will all die at one time or the other'. Fayose, should not ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for him as well. This is what you get when you put the scraped barrel dregs in office, tasteless and leaving nothing sacrosanct. If he gave it second thoughts, he would realize that he just conceded victory and shows PDP is now only concerned about whether Buhari will serve the 4 years.
Secondly, what is this bit about North should wait? Are we back to sectionalism? Fayose must have a very low IQ. Finally, the newspaper itself should practice some self censorship. Not everything can be excused on account of free speech.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ndidibabe(f): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Granted that Fayose is clueless, daft, moronic and "tar-tar-nic" but what happened to his numerous advisers? Are they all stupid? This is a total disgrace!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by igbsam(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
Buhari is a dead man walking although fayose shouldn't have gone this far but you must admire his tenacity,trade mark bluntness and prophetic prowess just like his dear wife....Nairalanders can vote for Yar adua 2.0 for all we care,with less than 5% with their voters card,it is unfortunate the rest can't vote with 'likes'..

He is a dead man walking. What if I say this to you in same manner, how would you feel ? Politics aside, this should be condemned.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by joedrae(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2015
I believe Fayose is working for the APC. He just helped them gain some political points. No northerner will love this even PDP members. This is just too extreme.

#mtcheeeew

SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Kingspin(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Kayworld26:
This is sad, imbecilic...if not for any other thing, this picture will NEVER make me vote for GEJ
Hope u have seen a 72 years old man before?
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2015
So who told them jonathan cannot die in office?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by muktar10(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Some idiots like fayose will see this as an issue!
My ppl is that how to campaign?
Am sorry but have to go back to primary one and learn some senses!
We want campaigns of Issues not sentiment or bigotry!
My friend incase you don't have anything good to say is better you remind mute, free advice take or leave it!

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Mmadukaku:
They want power at all cost! this is what happens to all greedy people.
Buhari is a walking corpse
and to u,ur enemies shall rejoice over ur premature death.why shld u say something lyk dis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.