Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) (51243 Views)

PDP, AD & Others Did Not Challenge Ondo Polls At Tribunal As 21 Days Elapses / Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Creamish(f): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
slap1:
Irresponsible journalism. The Punch shouldn't have accepted the advert.

Not to mention making it FP.... datz low!

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by kagel: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:
[size=15pt] Indeed this has made it clear that they were the one who sent BookhaRam to assasinate him the other day. [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1971434_votepdp_jpeg311e13148f0eb4e296cd42e14ce74b9f

PDP should try hard with their silly campaign

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
joker5180:
Then PDP and GEJ should distance themselves from it, apologise and punish the sponsor without delay.

The sponsor hasn't broken any law that makes him deserve any form of punishment. However, I agree with you that GEJ should distance himself from it.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by OLADD: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceejay80:

is obasanjo not older than buhar?

Cho! How old was Obasanjo when he became president 16 years ago? Do your arithmetic.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by wazobiaN9(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
This Ekiti thug singularly makes me feel ashamed to be from Ekiti... a land full of intellectually sound sons and daughters!! How did my people get it this wrong

Could have been anybody with substance from any party, but at least not this rascal!!!

2 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by munex007(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
PDP gone too far!!..

I have seen day old babies die leaving behind their tearful mothers and also seen a 114year woman oldest in the UK still living a healthy life, God alone giveth and taketh life, All is by the grace of the Almighty...

May God Grant General Longlife..
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by nku5: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
berem:
after signing a non violence agreement days ago,PDP have breached the agreement by trying to incite violence.
How far can they go?

Though in bad taste, why should it incite violence?
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by LOUIS6(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sabadon:
this season film is getting more suspense filled....watching with keen interest
Dat's it my bro.... Am also watching mine from a Far Distance
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by janvier27(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
tivta:
. God bless your intelligence a million folds. Its obvious you are really educated from watching world happenings. This is what I also said cause I remember how sara plain attacked the hell out of obama. Nigerians are always too hypocritical,they call their president clueless,he doesn't respond cause he knows he is at fault in some areas but when someone posts an advert about a possible mishap aka death they start crying fowl. What of all the insults placed on the president? Anyway am sure jonathan will discredit him self from the advert just to let peace rain cause he knows how over sensitive nigerians are.

God bless your intelligence. You said it, Nigerians are over sensitive. This is not America. I think the message should have simply focused on the age difference of the candidates. Who says Fayose can not first pack up. I recall once visiting someone in coma who was practically slipping off in the company of a very healthy jovial strong family friend who is well known. This family friend died in a plane crash in Nigeria about a month later & the person in coma lived for another eight months or so. No one could have imagined that the man in coma would outlive this other man.

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by hamedvision2030: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceejay80s:
To me pdp is going to far, saw todays punch newspaper and i wasn't happy , the message its telling me is that buhari will die.
Pls zoom to see it clearly
i wonder who approved the advert

Peopl opinion must be respected. Let wait and see, if you like post ur nude pics because of the change we re clamouring for we don't care. That's the same system that brought him gej to the presidency. No civil war will happen on our land I swear but we must state it clearly that gej can't deliever us from this mess. He became president himself after yardua past on, is so daft to rule us. Whc of the school awarded him Phd self? If is going to end doing nothing yes we agree but gej must go.

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by naijaboiy: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
No! No! No!

This is simply Unacceptable! PDP have taken this too far!

This is simply just a sign of desperation.

First reduction of fuel price to a ridiculous amount and now this?!

GEJ you don fhuuck up undecided
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by tivta(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
janvier27:

God bless your intelligence. You said it, Nigerians are over sensitive. This is not America. I think the message should have simply focused on the age difference of the candidates. Who says Fayose can not first pack up. I recall once visiting someone in coma who was practically slipping off in the company of a very healthy jovial strong family friend who is well known. This family friend died in a plane crash in Nigeria about a month later & the person in coma lived for another eight months or so. No one could have imagined that the man in coma would outlive this other man.
. Gbam.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Gbemeesoular: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
This Fayose ad has done monumental damage to the Jonathan campaign; it is the last straw to PDP's campaign of calumny against BUHARI
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by duni04(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Can this guy really handle the job of a President? President of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Gbemeesoular: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
PDP is really going too far with their campaigns. With d cancer report nd ds#:-S Even Punch took ds??
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by inalegwu99(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
thre grandfather,father,themselves,children,grandchildren will all die befor Buhari
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by DobleO7: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceejay80s:
The hausas will take this message serious,
gej, dnt cause havok & war in naija o!
Ur msg dey indicate all hausas wey die for throne with question mark on buhari's face, showing that he is next
no good sportsmanship

Do you mean to say Fayose?
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by callmenow: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
midolian:
And who is Fayose doing it for? Alison maduekwe announced the reduction in fuel price yestnyt. Who takes the credit? "Don't be fooled by what am saying, listen carefully and try to hear what m not saying"..nw I see GEJ is surrounded by DICKHEADS like u and dahz why his govt has failed

So Chief Madueke's fuel reduction is bad thing? Fayose is a governor, executive governor at that, who should be castigated for that distasteful advertorial. Trying to bully everyone who does not support APC is demeaning and reckless. You are better served by encouraging your handlers to follow due process. Certificate ko, due process ni. We cannot accept OBJ assurance that this man who has always been economical with the truth as the new 'Obama' Je suis Nigerian. C'est le vie!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by hermesprogidy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
The cluelessness of PDP doesn't surprise me anymore. I actually get surprised when they do something smart. PDP please surprise us. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by midolian(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
callmenow:

So Chief Madueke's fuel reduction is bad thing? Fayose is a governor, executive governor at that, who should be castigated for that distasteful advertorial. Trying to bully everyone who does not support APC is demeaning and reckless. You are better served by encouraging your handlers to follow due process. Certificate ko, due process ni. We cannot accept OBJ assurance that this man who has always been economical with the truth as the new 'Obama' Je suis Nigerian. C'est le vie!
what hz ds one typed?
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
tivta:
. God bless your intelligence a million folds. Its obvious you are really educated from watching world happenings. This is what I also said cause I remember how sara plain attacked the hell out of obama. Nigerians are always too hypocritical,they call their president clueless,he doesn't respond cause he knows he is at fault in some areas but when someone posts an advert about a possible mishap aka death they start crying fowl. What of all the insults placed on the president? Anyway am sure jonathan will discredit him self from the advert just to let peace rain cause he knows how over sensitive nigerians are.

I really don't think Nigerians are over sensitive I think they are blinded by ignorance and how the world works. We Nigerians believe so much that some things are not to be said and when it happens the other party shouldn't follow suits but forgive and play by the books. All these kids on NL should wake up and smell the coffee, this is polities and it is really dirty.

I am glad our politicians choose the smear campaigns- attack/image laundry than arming thugs to hunt down their opponents.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Bamz(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
How about this for a comeback.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by callmenow: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
midolian:
what hz ds one typed?

Which proves that you are hare brained and moron1c.

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
janvier27:

abegggg. Bros this is life not a script you sit down and write and dictates how the characters act. This is polities that is what we call smear campaign. You throw allegations but real and fabricated on your opponents, while your opponent spends their resources and time trying to deny it, hence depleting their resource. which leaves them with little time and resource to carry out effective campaign. You should wake up and stop over reacting.

APC should go to work and fight in three fronts: refuting PDP propaganda, creating their own propaganda against PDP and carrying out effective campaign.

But the problem APC might have is not having enough resource to carry them out effectively with 21b at PDP disposal I think APC is in for a long ride. You should go and read the news on Obama last campaign and see all the shits that went down. Your opponent is going to wear you out with bad news and you spend all your time and money trying to defend yourself rather than campaigning.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by tivta(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
woodcook:

I really don't think Nigerians are over sensitive I think they are blinded by ignorance and how the world works. We Nigerians believe so much that some things are not to be said and when it happens the other party shouldn't follow suits but forgive and play by the books. All these kids on NL should wake up and smell the coffee, this is polities and it is really dirty.

I am glad our politicians choose the smear campaigns- attack/image laundry than arming thugs to hunt down their opponents.
. Gbam. Nairaland is really filled with kids who don't know how politics work. If they pay attention to cnn,aljazer and other news stations during election and not telemondo or africa magic they will know how global politics works.

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by harbarzzy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is
incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So,
yes,… …Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that
has become institutionalized in Nigeria.
Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that
cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens
Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles
of government in Nigeria.
Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on
permanent reverse gear.
Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is
raped dry by vagabonds in power.
Buhari is sick of a youth population without jobs.
Buhari is sick of a country where university education has
become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced
civilizations.
Buhari is sick of a country where roads are death traps.
Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political
offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight.
Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond
the reach of the common masses.
Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40
Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its
whereabouts knowingly unknown.
Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the
bottom of corruption index by Transparency International.
Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil
revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery.
Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to
the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that
ensures perpetual darkness.
Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen
earn more than the president of the United States of
America.
Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so
demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect.
Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are
pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions.
Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among
the lowest in the world.
Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for
all the wrong reasons.
So, yes, Buhari is sick; and so am I.

3 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Adminisher: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose reportedly embezzled N100million from PDP national campaign hq that was budgeted or Jonathan's last campaign in Ekiti. He needed to do something shocking to impress those who would ask for an accounting from campaign headquarters. That explains why we are seeing this very annoying advert.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by myhero4eva: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is foolishness not democratic! How culd Someone be adviced to write dis against his fellow man? Who kns when he is gona die? Weda u 1st or him 1st? Dis is beyond political campaign and nt gud 4 national unity.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Doyin2(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
munex007:
PDP gone too far!!..

I have seen day old babies die leaving behind their tearful mothers and also seen a 114year woman oldest in the UK still living a healthy life, God alone giveth and taketh life, All is by the grace of the Almighty...

May God Grant General Longlife..

AMEN.

Those who are playing politics with life and death should note that your age does not determine your life and death.GOD gives and takes!

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by TheMadame(f): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Getting to the office this morning and seeing this despicable advert on the front page of the Punch and the Sun,only strengthened my resolve to vote for General Buhari on February 14th 2015.

This advert shows how low PDP is ready to sink in their desperation to retain power by all means,but the good thing is that IT IS NOT WORKING, and the peoples General is getting more popular by the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by AreaFada2: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceejay80s:
The hausas will take this message serious,
gej, dnt cause havok & war in naija o!
Ur msg dey indicate all hausas wey die for throne with question mark on buhari's face, showing that he is next
no good sportsmanship

That's what we want. Why must we be afraid of Hausas? Many southern tribes don't consider Hausas our masters. It's time for the country to boil over so each can go their separate ways. Enough is enough.

Who doesn't know before that Tinubu is hoping GMB doesn't make beyond a few years in Office? That's why an ambitious candidate was not made VP candidate. Just like GEJ was perceived by OBJ, so is "Osibande" perceived by Tinubu. grin cheesy
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Sylverbox(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
I am not suprised this is coming from the staples of the PDP, it is obvious they are clinging on to all they can right now. My bitterness and disappointment goes to The PUNCH whom I have loved and respected all these years! I am sorry I will never see thm in the same light again. 1 advert too many!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! / Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.