Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,503 members, 7,958,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) (51640 Views)

PDP, AD & Others Did Not Challenge Ondo Polls At Tribunal As 21 Days Elapses / Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked watching cool cool
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by waternogeteneny: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Skoopy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
midolian:
Who is advising GEJ sef? Going dis far to discredit the General? Are they too blind to see that the more they try to discredit him, the more the love the pple hav for him?

GEJ is indeed surrounded by dickheads

Not everything we see or hear is sponsored or initiated by GEJ, some of this people go the extra mile without his consent. Ayo Fayose did wrong in his ad. And owes gen. Buhari apologies.

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
I don't see anything bad with Fayose's Ad. APC played dirty from the outset with her negative campaign adverts. PDP is fighting back. A welcomed development I must say.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
--
Seun see one of them here, you must ban this one.

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by jaytee01(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Scatterboss:

I have notice how you are always quick to shout SW, whats your problem? Why the hatred that you cant do in a day without saying shit about the SW. Pls, learn to respect peoples decision and opinion, they have the right to vote anyone they like.
Don't mind that tout
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by jaytee01(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
wazobiaN9:
This Ekiti thug singularly makes me feel ashamed to be from Ekiti... a land full of intellectually sound sons and daughters!! How did my people get it this wrong

Could have been anybody with substance from any party, but at least not this rascal!!!
That is what you get when you vote based on sentiments instead of focusing on issues.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by AreaFada2: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
woodcook:

abegggg. Bros this is life not a script you sit down and write and dictates how the characters act. This is polities that is what we call smear campaign. You throw allegations but real and fabricated on your opponents, while your opponent spends their resources and time trying to deny it, hence depleting their resource. which leaves them with little time and resource to carry out effective campaign. You should wake up and stop over reacting.

APC should go to work and fight in three fronts: refuting PDP propaganda, creating their own propaganda against PDP and carrying out effective campaign.

But the problem APC might have is not having enough resource to carry them out effectively with 21b at PDP disposal I think APC is in for a long ride. You should go and read the news on Obama last campaign and see all the shits that went down. Your opponent is doing to wear you out with bad news and you spend all you time and money trying to defend yourself rather than campaigning.

You're talking to superstitious people. Many are regulars at Babalawos or go to do "spiritual bathe" at the beach despite whatever faith they profess. They are sentimental when their innate fear is awoken. Who nor go die before?

Which serious country fields a 72-year old kicked out failed dictator? Only a banana republic with youth more superstitious, corrupt, sectarian & incompetent than their father's generation. A generation that cannot see that GMB was already petroleum minister before the age of 35. Many of them at 35 still won't have a secure employment. That won't bother them.

Here they are ready to die for a man who should be getting ready to go to a nursing home in serious countries.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by midolian(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Skoopy:

Not everything we see or hear is sponsored or initiated by GEJ, some of this people go the extra mile without his consent. Ayo Fayose did wrong in his ad. And owes gen. Buhari apologies.
yeah I knw buh there is every possibility dah GEJ knws abou ds b4 it made d frnt page of d newspaper. U shld also knw dah everything ds pple do will one way or the other affect him. They(especially fayose) need to be cautioned.and to be frank, Fayose really nids to be careful cos ds can cause religious war. Some extremists may misinterprete ds to mean something else
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by ibisko04: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
I don't like what is going on with this advert. Fayose will pay dearly for this. He will surely pay for playing God on another humans life.
We can now see the types of agbero we are calling our leader in Ekiti. Fayose, watch out from now on, you have steps out of your boundary.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by CaptainJason: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:
But I thought that was the original idea of the promoter of old and ill Buhari? They hope he dies in office (sooner than later), so that Osinbajo (Tinubu's stooge) will take over from him! It's an open secret!

What's the big deal if Fayose opt not to play along? Abeg free the man jor!

You are wrong. This is our game-plan.
Osinbajo has signed his post dated resignation and handed it over to Tinubu. The letter is dated August 2015. Reason for resignation is to continue promoting God's ministry.
GMB is aware of the plan so Tinubu becomes deputy. Backstage, Tinubu hopes GMB will move on or he will try his impeachment strategies like the one on Bucknor back then.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Tibins(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
midolian:
Who is advising GEJ sef? Going dis far to discredit the General? Are they too blind to see that the more they try to discredit him, the more the love the pple hav for him?

GEJ is indeed surrounded by dickheads

Well u are entitled to your opinion. But that's what history holds. Someone who initiated this has something up his sleeves.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Folksyharry(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
I have not commented on any APC/PDP thread b4 but I must comment on dis one.
dis is a very insensitive, reckless and irresponsible ad.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Remii(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Death is not anyone sane person should wish anyone, even government take years to sign execution papers of condemned criminals not to talk of a free living person. Anyway, half of those who announced Zik's obituary without confirmation died before him. Abacha died while looking for best day to kill Diya and co
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by stayblack: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
DEM PDP, DON CONFUSE....BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Akell(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
This Fayose shouldn't pit my dear state into problem o. It's certain Buhari will and has taken over FEBUHARI elections
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:

If Fayose dies today, it's doesn't undermine the fact he stated or the inference he made!

Is Buhari not old, and looking sickly? What if Fayose is right and Buhari is being set up to die in office like Yar Adua? Shouldn't we be asking questions about the possibility of this scheme? How come Tinubu and Obj are suddenly friends?

Buhari should see it as an opportunity to proof his fitness to Nigerians, stop holding briefs for him!
Lol... holding briefs. Even if Fayoshe has some inference, his medium of expression is really wrong, what is wrong will always be wrong.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by babadee1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
CaptainJason:

You are wrong. This is our game-plan.
Osinbajo has signed his post dated resignation and handed it over to Tinubu. The letter is dated August 2015. Reason for resignation is to continue promoting God's ministry.
GMB is aware of the plan so Tinubu becomes deputy. Backstage, Tinubu hopes GMB will move on or he will try his impeachment strategies like the one on Bucknor back then.

You are a dirty liar! Nonsense PDP double agent. It is useless people like you that will cost PDP this election. Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
i am for gej but dt advert is really pathetic and should be discouraged.
It is equal to Buhari's speech dt he will make.Nigeria ungovernable.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by EnigmAries(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
NTA and all the Radio stations in Abuja avoided this Punch front page this morning. This is a mess. Fayose will never go unscathed if he ever join Jonathan campaign train in the North this time. PDP really wishes Buhari dead right now. But then, people like me would rather vote for Buhari post-humously than vote for a living Jonathan.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by darelar(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
are they God ? they said he will die in office because he is 72 year's old. have they forgotten that even younger person can die before 100 years person? they should leave GMB alone and concentrate on how they will fulfill the promise made In 2011.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Objektive: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
WE ARE WHERE WE ARE TODAY IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THESE IDIOTS AND THIEVES WE CALL PAST LEADERS. IBB GET READY TO CAMPAIGN IN 2019 WHEN GEJ'S TENURE IS OVER

Akshow:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was
corrupt he built third mainland bridge in
lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT
from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could
remember Abacha built National Hospital and
Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we
bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari
was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within
the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but
he was the first to make nigerianworkers
taste good salary giving them a minimum
wage immediately he took over and he
conducted the election that brought about d
democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na
Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but
why can't you go against him with facts when
he said after paying our debts he left
67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which
u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don
chop. Yaradua was corrupt but he stopped
militancy in Niger delta paying dem good
monthly stipends and he granted them
amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum
wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed
into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy,
promised electricity and refineries but weno
see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d
money and u said no corruption in nigeria.
Why u no build second Niger bridge and a
refinery; stop boko haram and use these to
campaign for second term sir? U come dey
use cassava and petrol station de campaign.
Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us
sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just
being stubborn because the power sweet u
lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and
I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk
of awhole naija. We no hate u but we need
who fit handle naija. We supported and voted
u then but you disappointed us so its time to
vote u out again. Power must change hands
sir so stop blaming past leaders because
they're still better than you. You're visionless
and clueless. #NO 2 GEJ 2015##
ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame past
Leaders
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by chrysla: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
i will still vote for Buhari,Yaradua's short tenure was by far better dan GEJs plenty years......besides God forbid he will not die.we need change.corruption and insurgency must end in feBUHARI 2015.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Akell(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
chrysla:
i will still vote for Buhari,Yaradua's short tenure was by far better dan GEJs plenty years......besides God forbid he will not die.we need change.corruption and insurgency must end in feBUHARI 2015.
Good one there. There's no denying that fact. Yar'Adua is one of the best presidents Nigeria ever produced

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sabadon:
this season film is getting more suspense filled....watching with keen interest

seriously I'm with you.
I just take all these to be a movie trailer tongue
nice one from nollywood, really suspense filled.

but PDP went too FAR THIS TIME.sad
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by PointB: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
afosahid:

If you dont see anything wrong with this advert, then your cluelessness knows no bounds...

Different strokes for different folks. I wonder what you will say for Punch, whose editorial board saw nothing wrong with it.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by PointB: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
aanikky:

Lol... holding briefs. Even if Fayoshe has some inference, his medium of expression is really wrong, what is wrong will always be wrong.

His medium is a public newspaper, which allows for freedom of speech? Would you feel better if he had made the comment on the pulpit or in a mosque?
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:

His medium is a public newspaper, which allows for freedom of speech? Would you feel better if he had made the comment on the pulpit or in a mosque?
Can we end this please
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by PointB: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
aanikky:

Can we end this please

You can choose how you respond to my post. I'm not under any obligation to please you!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by pek(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lowest of the lows. Hitting below the belt. No respect for the dead or past leaders. SHAME
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by PointB: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
pek:
Lowest of the lows. Hitting below the belt. No respect for the dead or past leaders. SHAME

Politics is dirty; never for the faint of heart!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by ormios234: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Punch news paper should be closed for being used to tarnish the country's image and insulting her past leaders and the entire people of Nigeria. The sponsor of this advert must be made to face the law and full compensation made to the families of the deceased and to Buhari for Public Humiliation and mockery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.