Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' (8002 Views)

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Thinkr(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

dafuq? undecided
Love is family. Love is time. Love is God. Love is endurance. How can some random boy or girl pop up from no where and say that he or she is in love. grin kids stuff. Do you get
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by dechandel(f): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Babe--this cold hold u bad ohgrin

Nyc pix,hunnie.
The cold no be here o grin

Thanks sweetie kiss
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by raziboi(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:
Mtcheew! What's with you guys and sex sef, must every relationship be about sex? undecided

So because he's helping her out with little things, she must pay back with sex... smh...

nawa for u ooo..will u smoke garri without milk and sugar
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by dechandel(f): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:

Damn...i wish I met you first grin
Damn.. True story tongue
Ipledge:
grin grin no be today,when adam ate Apple and God asked him what he has done he said "he said the WOMAN you give to me gave me apple chop"
grin grin
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

Who told you she didn't say thank you? tongue

Do you want me to spoon feed you? s3x here is the "thank you" that the guy desires...let her show some gratitude jare...

Lol... work out does that

Start a campaign to advise all babes to shun/stop using guys as ATM, Mouka foam, Pillow,& Customer service for laying all their complaints, wahala, headaches etc...
Once they stop the above; guys won't ask to search their "junction box"...again... gaskiya...

2 Likes

Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Vyolet(f): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
So later someone will refer to girls as 'fishbrains',i mean what genera do we classify this OP's brain?
Boys today are just too dumb to be called men..tufia
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

Who told you she didn't say thank you? tongue

Lol... work out does that

You want me to break it down more s3x is the "thank you" here...let the babe show some gratitude jare...

Start a campaign to advise all babes to shun/stop using guys as ATM, Mouka foam, Pillow,& Customer service for laying all their complaints, wahala, headaches etc...
Once they stop the above; guys won't ask to search their "junction box"...again... gaskiya...
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Damn.. True story tongue
grin grin
women don suffer no be today now,from the time of adam,Eve,Apple and serpent
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You want me to break it down more s3x is the "thank you" here...let the babe show some gratitude jare...

I knew what you meant. But must sex be a way to say thank you?
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
raziboi:

nawa for u ooo..will u smoke garri without milk and sugar
Will I DRINK garri without milk and sugar? Yep, it doesn't kill
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

I knew what you meant. But must sex be a way to say thank you?

Not necessarily... but for a babe to run into a relationship in which she parasites on the guy through incessant demands for assistance then; she should be ready to dance to the guys tune....
I advise my sisters to not request or accept gifts from guys especially when there are strings attached...
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Oahray: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

the earlier some of you rabbit-brain guys realise sex is not fair payment for anything meaningful, the earlier we can get magas and mugus off the street.

This is the 21st century, dude, girls enjoy sex too, though they have been pretending since forever ago. Spending on a girl just to do something she'd probably enjoy more than you, and then calling it gratitude from her, is utter foolishness.

Anyway, it's her body, respect her right to decide what to do with it. Stop spending cash just to get a girl into your bed. Unless, you meet her at a brothel.
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oahray:
the earlier some of you rabbit-brain guys realise sex is not fair payment for anything meaningful, the earlier we can get magas and mugus off the street.

This is the 21st century, dude, girls enjoy sex too, though they have been pretending since forever ago. Spending on a girl just to do something she'd probably enjoy more than you, and then calling it gratitude from her, is utter foolishness.

Anyway, it's her body, respect her right to decide what to do with it. Stop spending cash just to get a girl into your bed. Unless, you meet her at a brothel.

Boy, learn to express yourself without insults please...thanks for your opinion... move on!!!
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Chai
Girls haff suffered angry

Eya,, pele
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by drnoel: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:
Mtcheew! What's with you guys and sex sef, must every relationship be about sex? undecided

So because he's helping her out with little things, she must pay back with sex... smh...

U know it's not like that. The audacity with which these small girls screem no sex is the painful thing there. It's heart breaking, I tell u. I was at a bachelors eve party of a friend of mine around the Xmas period and one fine little girl walked in with her entourage. I went with a married couple and as she walked in she started acting like she was the queen of the event. I saw the way some young boy and sadly even men my age were flocking around her and she was dismissing them left, right and centre. Anyway, I turned my back on them and 4got about them for a while only for them to come to where I was cos I was by the bar.
So I engaged her in a conversation and she didn't have anything up there. She was all doll no brains. 5 mins into the conversation she made this comment. "If I was looking 4 a relationship, I will get a guy who respects my body by not wanting it". I asked her then, what do u do 4 a living? She said "student". I asked her, fine so what would u invest into the relationship? She looked at me as if I just arrived 4rm space and said "nothing". If he doesn't like me the way I am he can go to hell. I don't have to invest anything". That was when I knew this one was a hollow husk. So the man is the one doing everything. I just told her b4 I walked out on her "I am sorry 4 that guy that will ask 2 date u". She kept lookIng at me the whole time we where there till my wife (a very sharp lady) noticed and asked me. I told her everything and she laughed and laughed saying "girls of nowadays".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Oahray: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

em... In other news, you should try garri with milk sha. Your taste buds would thank me cheesy
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by raziboi(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

drink it for six months let's c wat happens Owk??
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Oahray: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Boy, learn to express yourself without insults please...thanks for your opinion... move on!!!
It's not an insult. It's a compliment for your annoying mentality. The rabbit is a symbol of sex and fertility, but not a very smart creature.

Stop calling sex a form of female gratitude, when it's just a bonus for the both of you. Look for payment that can add value to your life.

You are welcome.
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oahray:
It's not an insult. It's a compliment for your annoying mentality. The rabbit is a symbol of sex and fertility, but not a very smart creature.

Stop calling sex a form of female gratitude, when it's just a bonus for the both of you. Look for payment that can add value to your life.

You are welcome.

Boy, thanks all same...move on plz...
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
drnoel:

5 mins into the conversation she made this comment. "If I was looking 4 a relationship, I will get a guy who respects my body by not wanting it". I asked her then, what do u do 4 a living? She said "student". I asked her, fine so what would u invest into the relationship? She looked at me as if I just arrived 4rm space and said "nothing". If he doesn't like me the way I am he can go to hell. I".

Naxo dem dey do.....only God can help save us from such persons
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
DDeliverer:

So what's the girl's own contribution to the relationship? To chop money and clean mouth??
Lolz at clean mouth!
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Vyolet:
So later someone will refer to girls as 'fishbrains',i mean what genera do we classify this OP's brain?
Boys today are just too dumb to be called men..tufia

If you see truth talk am...
Girls are just behaving as if their bodies are blessings to guys/men undecided
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by amokeme(f): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Chai
Girls haff suffered angry
asin ehn! Its really annoying cry
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
drnoel:

U know it's not like that. The audacity with which these small girls screem no sex is the painful thing there. It's heart breaking, I tell u. I was at a bachelors eve party of a friend of mine around the Xmas period and one fine little girl walked in with her entourage. I went with a married couple and as she walked in she started acting like she was the queen of the event. I saw the way some young boy and sadly even men my age were flocking around her and she was dismissing them left, right and centre. Anyway, I turned my back on them and 4got about them for a while only for them to come to where I was cos I was by the bar.
So I engaged her in a conversation and she didn't have anything up there. She was all doll no brains. 5 mins into the conversation she made this comment. "If I was looking 4 a relationship, I will get a guy who respects my body by not wanting it". I asked her then, what do u do 4 a living? She said "student". I asked her, fine so what would u invest into the relationship? She looked at me as if I just arrived 4rm space and said "nothing". If he doesn't like me the way I am he can go to hell. I don't have to invest anything". That was when I knew this one was a hollow husk. So the man is the one doing everything. I just told her b4 I walked out on her "I am sorry 4 that guy that will ask 2 date u". She kept lookIng at me the whole time we where there till my wife (a very sharp lady) noticed and asked me. I told her everything and she laughed and laughed saying "girls of nowadays".

grin wait...
Your wife? you were married and still went after another girl?
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
raziboi:

drink it for six months let's c wat happens Owk??
Lol...
See you that has been drinking it for only God knows how long, I'm still so much better than you
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

grin wait...
Your wife? you were married and still went after another girl?

Read again....the girl came to where he was jaré

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oahray:
em... In other news, you should try garri with milk sha. Your taste buds would thank me cheesy
one man's food is another man's poison...
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:

Read again....the girl came to where he was jaré
Ok, then he did what and what?
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

Ok, then he did what and what?

Wat he said is up there. Just go through it again.

Women,jumping into conclusion since 1342BC
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

yes u r right, wot will d girl give as quid pro quo
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:

Wat he said is up there. Just go through it again.

Women,jumping into conclusion since 1342BC
what was I thinking, not everyone is smart...
I know what he said just trying to tell/show you my point...
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

what was I thinking, not everyone is smart...
I know what he said just trying to tell/show you my point...

Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Has This To Say About Oyakilome's Teachings On Masturbation / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / I'm High Again. (pix attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.