Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream (2278 Views)

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / Lady Who Needs A Boyfriend For Valentine Exposed On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by igetemi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-I0Q1qtIRWOE/VLxgIwQMZKI/AAAAAAAAAmc/6oZ3BBu8FCY/s1600/Tanisha.png[/img]

A 28-year-old woman allegedly hospitalizes
her 27-year-old boyfriend after 'dreaming' that
he was cheating on her.
Tanisha Keyes was arrested by Dallas police
after severely beating her boyfriend Bishop
Hayes with a baseball bat.
Authorities asked Tanisha what led her to
commit the brutal beating in which she
responded "I had a dream that Bishop was
cheating on me". Although as crazy as the
motive sounds, authorities speculate that
Tanisha is indeed telling the truth. Tanisha
told authorities she had a dream of Bishop
having sexual relations with another woman in
their own bed, before she woke up and beat
Bishop.
However, authorities believe Tanisha may
possibly have a mental disorder. "Yeah she’s
either mentally unstable or a crazy a*s b*tch"
says officer Ronald Harper, "how can you
nearly beat your partner to death because you
dreamt of them cheating?" finished officer
Harper.
Tanisha will be tested for mental illness while
Bishop is being treated at the nearest hospital.
Bishop is currently in serious condition with
severe blunt force trauma. Although being in
serious condition, Bishop was somehow able
to speak and was asked a few questions by
reporters. When asked his opinion on
Tanisha’s motives for beating him, that being
he was cheating in her dream, Bishop
responded "sh*t I don’t even know what to
think, you gotta be a crazy b*tch to beat
someone for dreaming of someone cheating…
but I actually did cheat a few days ago, but
there’s no way she could've known about that
so, I’m actually glad I cheated cause now it
seems like I didn’t get beat for no reason. But
she still a crazy b*tch if you ask me". After
revealing that he actually cheated without
Tanisha’s knowledge, Bishop became
unconscious.
Tanisha will be charged with assault and
battery with a deadly weapon and attempted
murder and can face up to 17 years in federal
prison for her crimes.
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by jnrbayano(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Opium is very bad to health
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by naijaboiy: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
And he was just staring at her undecided

1 Like

Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by DonaldGenes(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lmao

Like seriously? and to think of it, the stew_pid Boyfriend is even enjoying the beating indirectly?

Some Boy $ha

iHope this doesn't get to FrontPage-this will definately Vitiate our ego as men...
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
I can't laugh

That boy friend Na something else,though d girl is crazy,believe me that fool bishop is crazier
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by dre11(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=14]cheesy[/size]
Seems the lady is the one that run the relationship

For her to have gotten the audacity to send the guy to hospital by her beatings
This one nah wah oooo
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by BukkyDan(f): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is funny grin
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by DeeBoiyy: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
And he was just staring at her undecided
he for beat her?

Best he could have done was leave.
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Both of them are Crazy,faints after confession that is wierd
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by naijaboiy: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
he for beat her?

Best he could have done was leave.
All join...

If e no go defend himsef den he for comot. No be to stand dey look undecided
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by DeeBoiyy: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

All join...

If e no go defend himsef den he for comot. No be to stand dey look undecided
maybe she tie him leg or something. Or he dey form Jesus, Or maybe he try fight back but she too strong grin or better still, he like the beating.
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
maybe she tie him leg or something. Or he dey form Jesus, Or maybe he try fight back but she too strong grin or better still, he like the beating.
Oga all the options wey you list here no be am at all gringringrin
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by DeeBoiyy: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga all the options wey you list here no be am at all gringringrin
abi.... Wetin i for talk na. I still no fit fathom any good reason for am to dey there chop the beating.

Make God no allow me ever raise my hand on woman cos person go spend 15 days for ICU
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dat guy na mumu.
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
BukkyDan:
This is funny grin

funny, really.

wink wink
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
dre11:
[size=14]cheesy[/size]
Naa wah oo

For her to have gotten the audacity to send the guy to hospital by her beatings
This one nah wah oooo

Possibly she's accustomed to beating him, tho not to this extent.
Re: 28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream by Oahray: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
She woke up and attacked the guy with a baseball bat and people are wondering if he just stood there watching or if his legs were tied. What would he have used to defend himself if caught unawares? Wolverine's claws?

(1) (Reply)

Of What Interest /reason Do You Need A Guy In Your Life For? / Is This An Insult Or What?! / Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.