Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (62188 Views)

Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by Bluffly: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
major466:
In a world growing with violence on a daily basis. The need for self protection becomes very paramount, especially for ladies who are usually vulnerable.
Below is a pictorial display of how ladies can defend themselves from possible violent attacks.

Step 1. Stand your ground. Show no fear.
Step 2. Hold your position and lower yourself below the attacker's chin.
Step 3. Make a surprise thrust with your head on his jaw area. This will disorient him into confusion.
Step4. Consolidate and take advantage of the confusion on the attacker with a nice knee kick on his balls. This will make him lose control.
Step 5. Keep on the offensive by giving the attacker a knock on the back with your elbow.
Step 6. Triple it up with a kick on the attacker's heard as he skampars for breadth.
Step 7. This time your attacker falls on the ground gasping in pains, but don't let go yet. Give him a leg kick to prevent surprise offensive from the attacker.
Step 8. Now your attacker is completely subdued. You may finish him up with kick on his arms and back.

Disclaimer: This is advisable only in life threatening situation. Don't practice this on your husband.

If only they exercise to keep fit. Many of them are fragile and lazy when it comes to been physical. If they try that head butt, I bet you they will be the one crying.
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by Abyzan(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
OP, you be guy and you de teach them this...them go start with you angry
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by kennynelcon(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
LadyX:
Nice moves. However he will not just stand there waiting for you to fight him off.

Give more moves or tactics on how to counter his reaction.

I was taught 3 things by my brother to counter any attacker, man or woman.
1. A punch between the eyes
2. A punch below the chin (on the throat)
3. Do not let your attacker hold you because they could overpower you
Lol... U bad o
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Newkidoo:

I won't if you have really done your duty as a man!! tongue
but if I haven't
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by AGgal(f): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
kwencypresh:

u beta start eatin enuf fufu ooooo
to avoid stories dat touches

Hahaha,I've heard you ma
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by Newkidoo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
LadyX:
cheesy Thanks

I just read something on your profile!
does it mean you don't plan on meeting anyone on nairaland or you just wrote that for fun?
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by LadyX(f): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin Am a peaceful person so i don't practise that and i try to avoid trouble

kennynelcon:

Lol... U bad o
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by carlwinnie(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Wait na nigerian girls wan do this one? grin
no na chinese gals...wat do u take us for
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by Newkidoo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ipledge:
but if I haven't
Then you are on a long thing mr. man!!!
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by kennynelcon(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
LadyX:
grin Am a peaceful person so i don't practise that and i try to avoid trouble

lol Ok I pray o, I was scared. Lol
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
laykorn:

Yes I know. But are there any Krav Maga dojos in 9ja? Person go go Isreal first na. Lol. That's the easiest to acquire in our country here. I know many of these trad. Arts can be useless sometimes, esp. the like of taekwondo. Lol
Ayamlaykorn

Teakwondo lol silly art
When it comes to self defense on the street practising in a dojo might not work the ground on the street is not furnished as for distance thanks to the internet all u need is partner and constant practise av been practising most of this martial art for years and I av never looked for a dojo I even train pakour and am really good at it
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by AGgal(f): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=macuwon post=29943967]

better drop cerelac and start eating akpu!...
btw.. i know your mouth ain't fragile

Haba! You don't expect me to be fragile all round grin
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by kennynelcon(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
carlwinnie:
no na chinese gals...wat do u take us for
Lol... So a beautiful girl like u can do it, remember the guy won't be watching u. Don't try it... lol
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by XKZ(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
major466:

Then she will have to skip 1,2,and 3 and jump to No.4 by kicking the attacker on the balls.

I'm not a self defence expert, but I think this is bad advice. if she misses or scores a glancing blow it will only infuriate the attacker.
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by major466(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bluffly:

If only they exercise to keep fit. Many of them are fragile and lazy when it comes to been physical. If they try that head butt, I bet you they will be the one crying.
Very true. We are too lackadaisical in this part of the world because we don't take matters like this seriously. Ladies need to exercise more and keep fit for any eventuality. Everyone needs to be security conscious both men and women.

2 Likes

Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by AGgal(f): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
mikporch:

Then u dnt need punch jst attack the weak and soft spots like the eye the groin and use the hard parts of ur body like ur elbow and knee scream like u at war while u do this tank me later

Thanks but I don't pray to face such situation. I hate fights
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by LadyX(f): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Don't be scared.

I tried to learn karate or tykwondo grin one of those of those as a kid. Haven't used any of those skills before cheesy I've even forgotten.

kennynelcon:

lol Ok I pray o, I was scared. Lol
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
laykorn:

Lol. Taekwondo mainly.
Doing MMA cos it prepares for real-life more. Thugs don't care about your belts. Heheheh cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

Exactly. How have u been practising
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by LadyX(f): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Partly both cheesy
But mostly i'm not planning to meet anyone on nairaland.

Newkidoo:

I just read something on your profile!
does it mean you don't plan on meeting anyone on nairaland or you just wrote that for fun?
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by kennynelcon(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
LadyX:
Don't be scared.

I tried to learn karate or tykwondo grin one of those of those as a kid. Haven't used any of those skills before cheesy I've even forgotten.

Lol u re funny. please o don't try it or else u want lose ur beauty. The man must retaliate.. Lol
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by major466(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
XKZ:

I'm not a self defence expert, but I think this is bad advice. if she misses or scores a glancing blow it will only infuriate the attacker.
Exactly. Which is why the lady need to be very firm in her resolve to defend herself by hitting the attacker very hard wherever she can to protect herself and escape. She could try other means possible not necessarily the ones mentioned here. Don't forget, this technique is meant only for LIFE THREATENING SITUATIONS.
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by braindamage(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
major466:
In a world growing with violence on a daily basis. The need for self protection becomes very paramount, especially for ladies who are usually vulnerable.
Below is a pictorial display of how ladies can defend themselves from possible violent attacks.

Step 3. Make a surprise thrust with your head on his jaw area. This will disorient him into confusion.
Step4. Consolidate and take advantage of the confusion on the attacker with a nice knee kick on his balls. This will make him lose control.
Step 5. Keep on the offensive by giving the attacker a knock on the back with your elbow.
Step 6. Triple it up with a kick on the attacker's heard as he skampars for breadth.
Step 7. This time your attacker falls on the ground gasping in pains, but don't let go yet. Give him a leg kick to prevent surprise offensive from the attacker.
Step 8. Now your attacker is completely subdued. You may finish him up with kick on his arms and back.

Disclaimer: This is advisable only in life threatening situation. Don't practice this on your husband.
... Been training my sisters on self defence.. 1. Always tell your friends where you are going to. 2. Avoid awkward situations. 3. When faced with one(like the original post) don't forget the face/belly punch(my younger sister can actually punch well) 4. The pepper spray is best suited at the back pocket, use it. 5. Run...
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
AGgal:

Thanks but I don't pray to face such situation. I hate fights

No one prays for bad tins but they still occur
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by major466(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
braindamage:
... Been training my sisters on self defence.. 1. Always tell your friends where you are going to. 2. Avoid awkward situations. 3. When faced with one(like the original post) don't forget the face/belly punch(my younger sister can actually punch well) 4. The pepper spray is best at the back pocket, use it. 5. Run...
You said it all. smiley
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by macuwon(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
LadyX:
You're so funny. Lol @ your mouth ain't loyal grin

you know its true na.. that's where all the strength lies
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by MNDY(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Number 2 cracked me up big time! So hilarious

1 Like

Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by LadyX(f): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Why are you sad? Are you scared grin

Abyzan:
OP, you be guy and you de teach them this...them go start with you angry
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by Newkidoo(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
LadyX:
Partly both cheesy
But mostly i'm not planning to meet anyone on nairaland.

I think you will wanna make an exception for me!! wink cool or don't I deserve that?
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by Spidermon: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
laykorn:
As a martial artist I can tell you that these are steps that work 100 percent, but the shock from reality will never let most Nigerian woman do this. I think we should never forget to tell them to first scream before anything else. It really helps too. And, my own daughter will never clock 18 without a black-belt in at least one deadly art. Karate maybe. Every woman needs it, more than men.
Ayamlaykorn
Taekwon bro. Martial art techniques require repetitive practice to ingrain it as reflexive actions. Few Nigerian women fancy stuff like this. My children sef no get choice ooo. A lion begets a lion. They must all be black belts and National Taekwondo champions.
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by macuwon(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=AGgal post=29944645][/quote]

i know... you can as well use it in biting your attacker! case settled
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by bobchigar(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
major466:

E easy?

Better said than done
Re: Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. by CoCoLav(f): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lol ....I usually just go straight to step 4 undecided

Thanks for the tips though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt / Even With My Kingsize Cassava, You Stayed Back - Nigerian Designer Tells Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.