Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (62096 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by xandi: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Better wife to the op till buhari get sense grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by anessy02: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:
Every Lady, I mean ALL are emotional and thus likes to be appreciated and loved, even the ones with seemingly loud mouth.

These things I'm about to mention are SUPPOSED to be usual but as time flies, men throw away their first love outa thin air. How pathetic!

I'm Single but I do believe (without apology or contrary opinions) that my future home will be Heaven on Earth because I'll make it work wink

I believe in love. I believe men ought to love their wives first, then upon her will come the inner strength to respect him unreservedly (some ladies be like, Now You're Talking smiley )- okay grin

I have a vision of still being romantic to my wife at 80 and beyond.

It's easy only if a guy and a girl can settle down to plan at courtship how their home should look like. I have seen a few homes like that and that made me feel like getting married almost immediately grin

I'm not a Woman Wrapper... But even if I am to one Lucky woman, it's worth it.

What Are Some Sweet Usuals Every Man Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Wife?

1. Pillow fight

Many marriages lack this game. Pillow fights lessens Real fights. It unites two people together. Have you ever played a video game with a crush before? If you have, you'll understand what I'm saying. Guys, hit her softly sha o...wink...

2. Hold her hand in the street.

You may wonder why this is included... Except for some new couples and a few elderly ones, some men have gotten too familiar with their wives that they feel so " I dunno" to hold their wives hands on the street. As a matter of fact, this means a lot to her. It tells her your love for hasn't diminished a bit.

3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days.

Perhaps, you have grown up kids, take your wife out alone... The wife of your youth wink... It's Valentine's Day, go on a date with her to re-enact your love for her. Your company's party? Take her along even if she's pregnant unless she refuses...

4. Open the car door for her.

This isn't ancient. Doing it makes her feel really special. You treat her like a Queen, She treats you like a King, remember?
Do all you can to keep her smiling all the time- She is your wife o wink
Who says it's wrong to buy her flowers...?

5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask

Some men are like King Kong. They so hold tenaciously the school of thought that doing such things for a Lady you're in relationship with makes her belittle you...That's Low Self Esteem! The Normal Ones respect and love you the more...You're helping her. 90% of women love this... Some will Form they don't but they do. Not when she is pregnant o, when she's okay and even lazily walking around...smiley

6. Buy her little things she adores like her favorite chocolate etc.

Have you witnessed a lady in tears before just because she is trying to convey her feelings for you?
What makes this happen is because you're helping her. Money isn't everything- it's important but not in this context! The gold diggers, will say otherwise. When you buy her those little things, you're telling her how THOUGHTFUL you are. An example is: After many weeks, I called a girlfriend just some hours before her exams and her reply was, "So you still remembered". I sensed something. Small things makes her let out the Big things.

7. Help Her In The Kitchen

Helping your wife in the kitchen does not mean wanting to show your cooking tech... Mba! It's not forming "I can do it better". In fact, hide your cooking skills! Don't get her to feel like the 2nd best...hype her, tease her...that she cooks excellently even if she sucks at it. If she's smart and wise, she'll put more effort to improving her skills if necessary. Your wife owns the kitchen. You own the yard. Help her cut onions, peel the yams and slice the tomatoes. Work as a team! Your mummy visiting you guys shouldn't try to lord it over her in HER kitchen... unless there's an understanding smiley

SUMMARY: This thread is my belief system. Other threads might not totally agree but... I believe strongly this is how ME and every other guy aspiring to be a Father, Husband and the Head of the home some day ought to comport ourselves with our wives. wink

Ladies: You can add more.
Nice one dere
Guys: What do y'all think? cheesy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by beckyomas(f): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

#cleaning eyes #

Are those dimples?
Lol, yes na, big deal?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
beckyomas:

Lol, yes na, big deal?

They're cute on you smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
beckyomas:

Lol, yes na, big deal?

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by beckyomas(f): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

They're cute on you smiley
Thanks.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hmnnn....this sounds romantic. Love Nwantintin.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
beckyomas:

Thanks.

Is there a kinda dimple cream? cheesy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Opytim:
Hmnnn....this sounds romantic. Love Nwantintin.

You like it? cheesy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by tunahod(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Best trend ever dis yr..., thumbs up @op
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by royalty2013: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
@op...remember women r moved by words...im asking even if na lie abi...just talk d talk d talk to move dem abi
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by beckyomas(f): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Is there a kinda dimple cream? cheesy
lol! Ask your cosmetologist.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
beckyomas:

lol! Ask your cosmetologist.

Becky, I don't have one... You gat them plenty, can you share? :wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by bimtee2001(f): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
op i pray you marry the woman meant just for you. With your kind of mind set and the right woman your home is heaven on earth.
Never forget to say sorry when the need arises.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Mrsfaithhh: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ugosample:
usually I don't comment on threads like this, but the responses, especially from the guys in the house made me change my mind.

To the guys, I bet you don't know how far a woman will go for her husband and their kids when properly loved and taken care of by her husband.

To me, there is nothing wrong with the list, it's a good list and when tailor suited to the needs of the woman, it will work magic in your home. However the woman in question have to be worth it.

And as for those talking African/European hullabaloo, you guys are just talking trash. Though there are lots of hawks in woman skin across our society, my advice for guys is to find a woman who is worth it and treat her in the best way possible.
And the result would be worth it, and what money cannot buy

*drops mic and walks out quietly *
Wish I could lov ur comment instead of like.. No normal woman,I repeat ,No normal woman can b lovd by her man and stil misbhave.
One simple fact is dat D easiest way to hapiness is makin oda people happy.Esp ur spouse.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by DuchessLily(f): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wow!!! All dez gr8 comments here frm guys. Are u guys really 4 real
Guys with dis mind-set are really hard to find dez days. God bless u all as u all do as u have said and make ur future queens special.....
things I read here makes me remember my beloved Dad (rest on in God's bossom dad). Loved his pretty queen (my Mum) and us dearly. God bless my brodas cos dey are also representing very well smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
1. Pillow fight
3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days....
5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask...
7. Help Her In The Kitchen.

Pillow fight (check)
Hold her hand on the street(she go waka taya this night)
Special day (thank God for ELECTIONS)
Open car door (hmmm)
Wash her clothes (washing machine no de complain)
Buy her things (agalumor,corn/ube,etc)
Help in kitchen (check)

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by beloved2000: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingstylo01:
1. Pillow fight

Nice points @op, emusmith. But i think you are missing something which is:

8. Tell her everyday that you love her and remind her of how beautiful she is. Remember, women are moved by words!
u r so on and point,,,tins dat man make a woman go to d moon n bak for her man.nice one op.i like
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Candybob(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
MrHardOn:
Emusmith. Why Hian? Are you a benin guy?. Are those too much to do to your wife?. I can even do more than that. That is why she is wife. She needs to be adored.

Is this to insinuate that benin guys dont care for their women? Be careful about negatively stereotyping my tribe!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Candybob. You can see I asked. ..Why Hian? Becareful of insinuating or fabricating tribalistic statements.
There is nothing like my tribe....It's either you are a Nigerian or you not. I don't recognize tribes...I only recognize nationality. For your information... I lived in Benin for over 8yrs....and their women love me. Watch your tongue...sorry hand. grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by uniquefidel1991: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2015
All i know is i luv u,,for those that disaprove you guys are retarded
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by cyunited(f): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2015
MrHardOn:
Cyunited. God bless us. You are the desire of my heart. Your prayer has been answered. So where do we start from. grin
hahahahaah!!! you are indeed mouthed!!!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cyunited. Yes oh . I am mouthed. Thanks to mouth action. You will like it down there. cool
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

You like it? cheesy

any normal human-being would like this....
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by cyunited(f): 4:56am On Jan 30, 2015
MrHardOn:
Cyunited. Yes oh . I am mouthed. Thanks to mouth action. You will like it down there. cool

Must you tell everyone what you are? sign of irresponsibility n immaturity!!!!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Cyunited. Sorry oh. Mrs Maturity and Responsibility. I don't word girls...otherwise. So when has mouth action become sign of immaturity and irresponsibility. So people.who.give and recieve it are not matured and responsible. Your statement shows that you are also not matured and responsible. So we are both immature and not responsible. And if u have given mouth action or received any...then.you.must be a hypocrite and lack mannerism.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by cyunited(f): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2015
MrHardOn:
Cyunited. Sorry oh. Mrs Maturity and Responsibility. I don't word girls...otherwise. So when has mouth action become sign of immaturity and irresponsibility. So people.who.give and recieve it are not matured and responsible. Your statement shows that you are also not matured and responsible. So we are both immature and not responsible. And if u have given mouth action or received any...then.you.must be a hypocrite and lack mannerism.

Trash......... Ignored!!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
cyunited. Good you are Ignored and Trashed...straight to the bin. Good riddance to bad rubbish. grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Trypa(f): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2015
kingstylo01:
1. Pillow fight

Nice points @op, emusmith. But i think you are missing something which is:

8. Tell her everyday that you love her and remind her of how beautiful she is. Remember, women are moved by words!

Seconded very correct

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Candybob(m): 5:16am On Feb 01, 2015
MrHardOn:
Candybob. You can see I asked. ..Why Hian? Becareful of insinuating or fabricating tribalistic statements.
There is nothing like my tribe....It's either you are a Nigerian or you not. I don't recognize tribes...I only recognize nationality. For your information... I lived in Benin for over 8yrs....and their women love me. Watch your tongue...sorry hand. grin

First, I am myself, then a member of my family, then my community, then a Bini guy, then an Edo guy, then a South-south Southerner, before I think of attributing the title of Nigeria to myself. I consider myself a patriot with respect to Nigerian Nationality. I dont give a damn for what you 'recognize'!

I am not fabricating, i simply interpreted your statement! Why did you mention the tribe in your post, have you not lived with other tribes before? So why was it this particular tribe you chose to insult? Why not mention your own tribe? (The use of 'their' in referring to Bini, points to an impersonal third persons statement)

Stop justifying yourself with statements like i lived among them as if that is suppose to mean anything. I have seen how some of you 'hate, envy and slanderously gossip' members of your host communities. How are we to know they did not kick your ass out for been a gay rapist, or a paedophile!

Your concluding statement is even more remarkably dull! 'Their women loved me' instead of 'i love their women' (confirms my suspicion of suspicious sexual inclinations).

You left the topic of discussing how you should take care of your woman to be talking about Bini people, trying to put us down and you are still blowing vocabs to defend your failed self! Na ogun go hammer your fingers!

Next time you are looking for a tribe to speak of in a derogratory tone, look for another tribe outside Bini. Bewarned!
Eediot Egocentric son of a dog!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2015
@candybob or candydog.Whatever you call yourself.I mentioned Benin, because I know they use "Hian" a lot. That was the reason I asked if you were from Benin. Guess you have a porous brain and you can't comprehend simple question not to talk of analysis. My second post tried to explain, I had nothing negative against people I love and had lived with and still relate with. Oh well...I can see how you reason now. Haha....lop sided memory. I tell you what.....You have just confirmed to me that you are whom I think you are. A moronic cummy fuckwitt. I don't really care what you think...You don't count since you are just a waste of space and a sperm burping local e-diot. grin grin

You statements goes on to show how uneducable and how untrainable you are. What do I expect from an Orangutang, frustrated cum dump star. It is still that your same ogun that will accept you as a sacrifice in due time....and it won't be long. If you have problem with my sexual inclination, you can go to hell. Is it my fault that you can't have a HarrrddOoon !!!, or am I to blame that you are impotent. Take your ranting to your fellow fuccktard. cool cool

You are the first Edo she-goat I have had to interact with, displaying shitty comments, who cares if you are not yourself, I don't really care who you are, Who the fucck is you. Save that for your fellows in the zoo. cheesy cheesy

And you know what? You can stick you fingers in your Anus, Smell It. Oh Yeah....It stinks right? That's what you are. YOU STINK !!! shocked shocked shocked

Next time. Make it Hot!!! If you are looking for what to do with your frustrated, meaningless life that you have made it to be, look for another person on Nairaland. Be Warned. Listen Meathead sorry Nincompoop, Yes You Wimp.... Dimwit!!!. Or probably you are just another Crazy Ass Man. grin grin grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Candybob(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
MrHardOn:
@candybob or candydog.Whatever you call yourself.I mentioned Benin, because I know they use "Hian" a lot. That was the reason I asked if you were from Benin. Guess you have a porous brain and you can't comprehend simple question not to talk of analysis. My second post tried to explain, I had nothing negative against people I love and had lived with and still relate with. Oh well...I can see how you reason now. Haha....lop sided memory. I tell you what.....You have just confirmed to me that you are whom I think you are. A moronic cummy fuckwitt. I don't really care what you think...You don't count since you are just a waste of space and a sperm burping local e-diot. grin grin

You statements goes on to show how uneducable and how untrainable you are. What do I expect from an Orangutang, frustrated cum dump star. It is still that your same ogun that will accept you as a sacrifice in due time....and it won't be long. If you have problem with my sexual inclination, you can go to hell. Is it my fault that you can't have a HarrrddOoon !!!, or am I to blame that you are impotent. Take your ranting to your fellow fuccktard. cool cool

You are the first Edo she-goat I have had to interact with, displaying shitty comments, who cares if you are not yourself, I don't really care who you are, Who the fucck is you. Save that for your fellows in the zoo. cheesy cheesy

And you know what? You can stick you fingers in your Anus, Smell It. Oh Yeah....It stinks right? That's what you are. YOU STINK !!! shocked shocked shocked

Next time. Make it Hot!!! If you are looking for what to do with your frustrated, meaningless life that you have made it to be, look for another person on Nairaland. Be Warned. Listen Meathead sorry Nincompoop, Yes You Wimp.... Dimwit!!!. Or probably you are just another Crazy Ass Man. grin grin grin

How unfortunate you are, smh for you.
'stick your hand in your ass, smell it'! How old are you? I bet that is how you get your 'harrrrdoon' wink
(Dog like mannerism validating my earlier suggestion that this is the son of a dog!)

Who the Bleep make use vocabs from 'Eze goes to school' as nincompoop? You either a child or have a very small brain! It is the likes of you that validates the idiotic Soludo's allusions of Nigerian graduates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is My Problem With My Wife / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.