Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (62133 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Knuckleheaded Nairalanders be quoting long thread write-ups since 383 BC mchew
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by bee444: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Opening of door doesn't apply. 89% of guys only open doors for their new babe. The rest of the 11% do it once in a while.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by iphanyiuma(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Uhhhh say wahhh!! Av not finished washing my clothes, you want me to wash someone else's own...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by DONOCHAS(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
Hugging and kissing her through d back
u hv point sis
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Natasha2(f): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
op you're on point jare wink

2 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
DeCritique:
My God!! This guy? Where are you from? Are you from Venice? Or from where biko?

All you've stated here is exactly how I feel about love, relationships and marriage. Pillow fights are cool...

Games too... Example, play Temple Run with her one after the other if you lose, she plays next and vice versa.

You're a real man jare. I just hope we find the kind of woman that would make us complete.

I love happy lives and I cherish a happy family. Do you? wink
Hmmm...u are so on point,never knew Naija men culd possess some romantic bone in them.Kudos!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Natasha2:
op you're on point jare wink

My boyfriend does all of that, I mean every damn thing on that list and more. I feel so lucky to have him and all I want to do is love him right and hope to be his wife someday. I wish he could see my heart, to know how much I love and appreciate him.
na lie,I don't do half of these things
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by IdJack(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is true..but you need to also profess your love to her...cos women are moved by words. Show her that you love and value her.

emusmith:
Every Lady, I mean ALL are emotional and thus likes to be appreciated and loved, even the ones with seemingly loud mouth.

These things I'm about to mention are SUPPOSED to be usual but as time flies, men throw away their first love outa thin air. How pathetic!

I'm Single but I do believe (without apology or contrary opinions) that my future home will be Heaven on Earth because I'll make it work wink

I believe in love. I believe men ought to love their wives first, then upon her will come the inner strength to respect him unreservedly (some ladies be like, Now You're Talking smiley )- okay grin

I have a vision of still being romantic to my wife at 80 and beyond.

It's easy only if a guy and a girl can settle down to plan at courtship how their home should look like. I have seen a few homes like that and that made me feel like getting married almost immediately grin

I'm not a Woman Wrapper... But even if I am to one Lucky woman, it's worth it.

What Are Some Sweet Usuals Every Man Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Wife?

1. Pillow fight

Many marriages lack this game. Pillow fights lessens Real fights. It unites two people together. Have you ever played a video game with a crush before? If you have, you'll understand what I'm saying. Guys, hit her softly sha o...wink...

2. Hold her hand in the street.

You may wonder why this is included... Except for some new couples and a few elderly ones, some men have gotten too familiar with their wives that they feel so " I dunno" to hold their wives hands on the street. As a matter of fact, this means a lot to her. It tells her your love for hasn't diminished a bit.

3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days.

Perhaps, you have grown up kids, take your wife out alone... The wife of your youth wink... It's Valentine's Day, go on a date with her to re-enact your love for her. Your company's party? Take her along even if she's pregnant unless she refuses...

4. Open the car door for her.

This isn't ancient. Doing it makes her feel really special. You treat her like a Queen, She treats you like a King, remember?
Do all you can to keep her smiling all the time- She is your wife o wink
Who says it's wrong to buy her flowers...?

5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask

Some men are like King Kong. They so hold tenaciously the school of thought that doing such things for a Lady you're in relationship with makes her belittle you...That's Low Self Esteem! The Normal Ones respect and love you the more...You're helping her. 90% of women love this... Some will Form they don't but they do. Not when she is pregnant o, when she's okay and even lazily walking around...smiley

6. Buy her little things she adores like her favorite chocolate etc.

Have you witnessed a lady in tears before just because she is trying to convey her feelings for you?
What makes this happen is because you're helping her. Money isn't everything- it's important but not in this context! The gold diggers, will say otherwise. When you buy her those little things, you're telling her how THOUGHTFUL you are. An example is: After many weeks, I called a girlfriend just some hours before her exams and her reply was, "So you still remembered". I sensed something. Small things makes her let out the Big things.

7. Help Her In The Kitchen

Helping your wife in the kitchen does not mean wanting to show your cooking tech... Mba! It's not forming "I can do it better". In fact, hide your cooking skills! Don't get her to feel like the 2nd best...hype her, tease her...that she cooks excellently even if she sucks at it. If she's smart and wise, she'll put more effort to improving her skills if necessary. Your wife owns the kitchen. You own the yard. Help her cut onions, peel the yams and slice the tomatoes. Work as a team! Your mummy visiting you guys shouldn't try to lord it over her in HER kitchen... unless there's an understanding smiley

SUMMARY: This thread is my belief system. Other threads might not totally agree but... I believe strongly this is how ME and every other guy aspiring to be a Father, Husband and the Head of the home some day ought to comport ourselves with our wives. wink

Ladies: You can add more.

Guys: What do y'all think? cheesy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Barezzi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
DeCritique:
Play Temple Run with her one after the other if you lose, she plays next and vice versa.

Coooool!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Ugosample(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
usually I don't comment on threads like this, but the responses, especially from the guys in the house made me change my mind.

To the guys, I bet you don't know how far a woman will go for her husband and their kids when properly loved and taken care of by her husband.

To me, there is nothing wrong with the list, it's a good list and when tailor suited to the needs of the woman, it will work magic in your home. However the woman in question have to be worth it.

And as for those talking African/European hullabaloo, you guys are just talking trash. Though there are lots of hawks in woman skin across our society, my advice for guys is to find a woman who is worth it and treat her in the best way possible.
And the result would be worth it, and what money cannot buy

*drops mic and walks out quietly *

3 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
beckyomas:
Wow! Nice write up, i'm impressed, especially 1,2&6.

#cleaning eyes #

Are those dimples?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
OnyeIbo:
Knuckleheaded Nairalanders be quoting long thread write-ups since 383 BC mchew

As in enh... SMH
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Natasha2(f): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ipledge:
na lie,I don't do half of these things
lmao see this one grin grin grin grin i'm blessed jare tongue
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Why would her wash her clothes? Is she the most beautiful girl in the world?

Na who be this again? Give me one reason why you won't wash her cloths?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Sike(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is sweet!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by AriDsexy(f): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Why would her wash her clothes? Is she the most beautiful girl in the world?

I thought d op said "sweet usuals" Husbands should give to their wives...sorry I had to remind u of d topic again b4 I proceed.

If among all d beautiful girls in d world like u said,u chose to be with her,it makes her special and yes worthy of all of those things d op mentioned

So yes dear,u can help wash her clothes. tongue
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
so romantic!

especially the pillow fight tongue

number 5! who will want to do that grin

number 7 is the best smiley.

Infact, they are all cool, can't wait to get married wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Votukpa(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:
Every Lady, I mean ALL are emotional and thus likes to be appreciated and loved, even the ones with seemingly loud mouth.

These things I'm about to mention are SUPPOSED to be usual but as time flies, men throw away their first love outa thin air. How pathetic!

I'm Single but I do believe (without apology or contrary opinions) that my future home will be Heaven on Earth because I'll make it work wink

I believe in love. I believe men ought to love their wives first, then upon her will come the inner strength to respect him unreservedly (some ladies be like, Now You're Talking smiley )- okay grin

I have a vision of still being romantic to my wife at 80 and beyond.

It's easy only if a guy and a girl can settle down to plan at courtship how their home should look like. I have seen a few homes like that and that made me feel like getting married almost immediately grin

I'm not a Woman Wrapper... But even if I am to one Lucky woman, it's worth it.

What Are Some Sweet Usuals Every Man Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Wife?

1. Pillow fight

Many marriages lack this game. Pillow fights lessens Real fights. It unites two people together. Have you ever played a video game with a crush before? If you have, you'll understand what I'm saying. Guys, hit her softly sha o...wink...

2. Hold her hand in the street.

You may wonder why this is included... Except for some new couples and a few elderly ones, some men have gotten too familiar with their wives that they feel so " I dunno" to hold their wives hands on the street. As a matter of fact, this means a lot to her. It tells her your love for hasn't diminished a bit.

3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days.

Perhaps, you have grown up kids, take your wife out alone... The wife of your youth wink... It's Valentine's Day, go on a date with her to re-enact your love for her. Your company's party? Take her along even if she's pregnant unless she refuses...

4. Open the car door for her.

This isn't ancient. Doing it makes her feel really special. You treat her like a Queen, She treats you like a King, remember?
Do all you can to keep her smiling all the time- She is your wife o wink
Who says it's wrong to buy her flowers...?

5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask

Some men are like King Kong. They so hold tenaciously the school of thought that doing such things for a Lady you're in relationship with makes her belittle you...That's Low Self Esteem! The Normal Ones respect and love you the more...You're helping her. 90% of women love this... Some will Form they don't but they do. Not when she is pregnant o, when she's okay and even lazily walking around...smiley

6. Buy her little things she adores like her favorite chocolate etc.

Have you witnessed a lady in tears before just because she is trying to convey her feelings for you?
What makes this happen is because you're helping her. Money isn't everything- it's important but not in this context! The gold diggers, will say otherwise. When you buy her those little things, you're telling her how THOUGHTFUL you are. An example is: After many weeks, I called a girlfriend just some hours before her exams and her reply was, "So you still remembered". I sensed something. Small things makes her let out the Big things.

7. Help Her In The Kitchen

Helping your wife in the kitchen does not mean wanting to show your cooking tech... Mba! It's not forming "I can do it better". In fact, hide your cooking skills! Don't get her to feel like the 2nd best...hype her, tease her...that she cooks excellently even if she sucks at it. If she's smart and wise, she'll put more effort to improving her skills if necessary. Your wife owns the kitchen. You own the yard. Help her cut onions, peel the yams and slice the tomatoes. Work as a team! Your mummy visiting you guys shouldn't try to lord it over her in HER kitchen... unless there's an understanding smiley

SUMMARY: This thread is my belief system. Other threads might not totally agree but... I believe strongly this is how ME and every other guy aspiring to be a Father, Husband and the Head of the home some day ought to comport ourselves with our wives. wink

Ladies: You can add more.

Guys: What do y'all think? cheesy

God said women should be HELP mates to men not the other way around.

You might as well tell all men to simply hand over their balls to their ladies.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by 100Cents: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
herald9:

This is so alluring...

I'm with you on this...

Washing her clothes? No big deal except P and Bsmiley

I once washed those things for my gf. This girl connected with me so much I forgot my family.

She brings her dirty clothes to my home over the weekends. We were very busy people then. Sometimes I wash while she is cooking.

I will do same for my wife.

If a man expects his wife to wash his undies, why can't he do same for her ?

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Dahjhi: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

MODIFIED: Bro, I love it too o...cheesy

I love that playing soccer or her best game on our TV together...
[size=28pt]THE NLAND'S LOVE DOCTOR.... ITS NOBODY: BUT EMUSMITH[/size]

U KILLED THIS
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dahjhi:
[size=28pt]THE NLAND'S LOVE DOCTOR.... ITS NOBODY: BUT EMUSMITH[/size]

U KILLED THIS

Thanks bro. smiley I appreciate...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by mkoabiola: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Even if u do 1 - 100 ,some women will nva appreciate d man,
I beta stay on my lane.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by KingZYX(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Why would her wash her clothes? Is she the most beautiful girl in the world?[/quote]

U sound so childish
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by nawtikid(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm tryna envisage my parents avin a pillow fight...

Aaaaaaarrrgghhh!!!!!

Xo awkward!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by neoG(f): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
DeCritique:
The faithful God that we serve, that sees you guys good heart to love your wives, will give u guys the exact kind of wives after your hearts. Not the wives that will give heartache but will bring favor. Amen. My God!! This guy? Where are you from? Are you from Venice? Or from where biko?

All you've stated here is exactly how I feel about love, relationships and marriage. Pillow fights are cool...

Games too... Example, play Temple Run with her one after the other if you lose, she plays next and vice versa.

You're a real man jare. I just hope we find the kind of woman that would make us complete.

I love happy lives and I cherish a happy family. Do you? wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by taiwo09: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Eat her p*ssy and make her beg for more...without this the rest point are useless
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by neoG(f): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2015
The faithful God that we serve, that sees you guys good heart to love your wives, will give u guys the exact kind of wives after your hearts. Not the wives that will give heartache but will bring favor. Amen.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by ajufinz(m): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2015
99. Help her with a office assignments (support)
100. listen interactively to her gossips, gist or ranting.
101. Pray with her... just let her say the Aaaaaaamen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by DonaldGenes(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerian Ladies no get time for all these Laws?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by digitsolution: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Nice compilation but seriously some of these things are not applicable to the typical Nigerian ladies!!!

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 27, 2015
I swear 99.9% of this things were una dey talk na rubbish to the core. You marry one goat to be for the remaining half of your life come expect say you go still remember to do all this things the op mentioned. The dark truth be say weti you expect no be weti you go get,
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by miqos02(m): 1:58am On Jan 27, 2015
nice ideas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Difference Between First Name, Middle Name And Last Name. / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.