Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (62058 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I'm so sorry, I was actually thinking that since we follow each other you will notice each time I post there. I posted lunch and dinner yesterday so you can check them out or do you need me to post the link here?

Just mention me joor....#places my hands over her shoulder # I fit nor remember wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Just mention me joor....#places my hands over her shoulder # I fit nor remember wink
Lmao.
OK na. Make I mention you now.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lmao.
OK na. Make I mention you now.

Aite dear kiss
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Aite dear kiss
Lol. Done. smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Done. smiley

Thanks... what's in for this morning?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by naijaboiy: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

LoL...We go agree that one for courtship oo...If we play FIFA, na die she dey be that... I go dey carry her 5 goals ahead...cheesy
gringrin
LMAO!! gringringrin

You want make she dey wash toilet every week? cheesy

Ehen come to think of it...

How come men are not bashing this thread unlike the ladies when you opened a similar one like this
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2015
Fluffy Tail, I sight you tongue
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Missmossy(f): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2015
Emusmith always on point grin

I love pillow fights cheesy It sometimes brings up other things lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks... what's in for this morning?
Chips (Irish potatoes) and turkey.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringrin
LMAO!! gringringrin

You want make she dey wash toilet every week? cheesy

Ehen come to think of it...

How come men are not bashing this thread unlike the ladies when you opened a similar one like this

My buroda, You're really observant cheesy...It speaks ONE thing:

Guys love the truth.
Some Girls love to be lied to (synthetic & superficial lifestyle)

Me don't care, As it comes to mind, I'll post one that will be bashed again... Bad belle is allowed- According to Youcheesy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Missmossy:
Emusmith always on point grin

I love pillow fights cheesy It sometimes brings up other things lipsrsealed

Thanks sweet... Other things like...lipsrsealed

Like tickling her side and making her giggle uncontrollably grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Chips (Irish potatoes) and turkey.

Hmm...Salivating Mode Enabled! cheesy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2015
wakes them up with a basin of Ice block: grin

Ezibless
pocohantas
mrsfaithhh
chinoble
cutebumzy
elantraceey
gospi
janeify
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by naijaboiy: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

My buroda, You're really observant cheesy...It speaks ONE thing:

Guys love the truth.
Girls love to be lied to (synthetic & superficial lifestyle)

Me don't care, As it comes to mind, I'll post one that will be bashed again... Bad belle is allowed- According to Youcheesy
hahaha...oga you know say we always dey your back.

Keep posting the threads jare! When them bash,,we find them out.

Naso we go dey catch them small small. grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Missmossy(f): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks sweet... Other things like...lipsrsealed

Like tickling her side and making her giggle uncontrollably grin

Hahaha I didn't say that oogrin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Missmossy:

Hahaha I didn't say that oogrin

I read beyond the lines, you know wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

hahaha...oga you know say we always dey your back.

Keep posting the threads jare! When them bash,,we find them out.

Naso we go dey catch them small small. grin

Abi o... Thanks bro. smiley...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm...Salivating Mode Enabled! cheesy
Lol. OYO tongue
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Wow! @ emusmith, I tink u hv such a beautiful hrt, ur mrs is soo goin to enjoy u. Kudos.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Hollyb(f): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2015
It is well. God give us christian home and a happy home. Amen
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. OYO tongue

That's so unfair...c'mon... Just a bite please...tongue
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2015
marinel:
Wow! @ emusmith, I tink u hv such a beautiful hrt, ur mrs is soo goin to enjoy u. Kudos.

Thanks...
She will be Lucky...wink Yea...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Hollyb:
It is well. God give us christian home and a happy home. Amen

Amen, Holly! smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Why would her wash her clothes? Is she the most beautiful girl in the world?
so its only d most beautiful girl in d world u can wash for...na waooo, so ur woman av low esteem..ok ooo

@op...tnx alot..u will be d best husband, keep it up.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks...
She will be Lucky...wink Yea...
keep it up, u are d best guy.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by chrisgurl(f): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

You sound like one who's acquainted with the "ropes" already...That's why I'm asking wink
wink wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by alberto2k(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

On Keke?

Private Jet grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2015
chrisgurl:
wink wink

I know you from somewhere...grin tongue
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2015
Midehi:

keep it up, u are d best guy.

@ Midehi: You're swelling my head oo...thanks though...wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Midehi:

so its only d most beautiful girl in d world u can wash for...na waooo, so ur woman av low esteem..ok ooo

@op...tnx alot..u will be d best husband, keep it up.

You welcome, dearie...cheesy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2015
alberto2k:

Private Jet grin

Hmm...You?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by hfinest1(m): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2015
Pls vote GEJ not Buhari pleasee....

by the way check my signature below... you'll know why i said so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.