Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority (16891 Views)

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by Litmus: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
jpphilips:

Continue deceiving yourself, they Hate black Africa but they love Ghana, go and check the Bilateral agreements Ghana has secured with the US for the last three years, your leaders are irresponsible and the world have decided to make a pariah out of them, it is up to Nigerians to continue in their blind support for this unfortunate leadership or sink with it.

Its time to move away from who America loves or hate, America right now in the eyes of Nigerians should be a disgrace. We should be the ones judging their morality. This is free and not dependent on power.

1 Like

Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by Litmus: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
jpphilips:

I saw the Chadian soldiers who were drafted to Cameroon on Friday, by Monday, they have freed over 100 Boko hostages, they were not even wearing bullet proof vests let alone carrying any sophisticated arms.
They were on simple Ak47 while some of our special forces have 108 and the Israeli Tavor21 riffles, yet we complain of arms embargo? I dey laugh!!

Are you joking with this reply or are you just tired?
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by ksmartdope(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So America must come and do everything for you?

You Nigerians....instead of being ashamed that you do not have the industrial capability to manufacture weaponry, and the army with the means to develop tactics against a terrorist force....you beg America for help...and when the US says no....you grumble about the CIA plots against Nigeria...and how they are coming for all Africans.

Hey....call me names all day long....but why don't you Nigerians stop complaining about what America is doing and not doing...and instead ask your govt at all levels why they are not working harder for you. Is Obama your president?

That's how some Kenyans were rejoicing when Obama became president in 2008....he will repair their roads. Abi na American presido wey go repair Kenyan roads? Abi Na American president wey go train our Army? Abi na American presido wey go sort out our bad economy, our poverty, etc? Or don't we have brains?

You Nigerians....na oil money wey una wan chop....hard work is foreign to you!

oya na eruku wole. keep them masses educated
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by Litmus: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Continue deceiving yourself, they Hate black Africa but they love Ghana,

And arn't you in the least bit embarrassed by this slavish seeming thought ? embarassed

What America has done to Nigeria should make all Nigerians rip the thick fat book of American... i cant think what to call it ...all those things that encompass Star Trek, Democracy, Liberty, Hope etc, etc

They are liars, they sold us a big fat fake dream!!! They lied to our children angry

1 Like

Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
This guy is making racist comment and no 1 is sayn jack bout it? What does it mean that black or west africa isn't a priority but if its white africa e.g north africa, they would av been alarmed. Blacks where is thy Glory? I fink its time to show these guys dat we can do without them if only we sit tight.

1 Like

Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by amanikondo: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
chronique:
That sums it up. At least,Nigerians know who their friends and true allies are. Those who are putting so much trust and faith in the US to help Nigeria in this war,should smack themselves back to reality. The solution to boko haram must be found in Nigeria cos no serious help would come from the west.

Help your country. Go carry gun. You are wasting too much time on the computer. Do not expect West to solve your problem (Dont spend my tax money).

1 Like

Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by hotgunz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

?

Nigeria is not in Iraq.
guess u re clueless differences btw Nigeria and iraqi s black and white
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by Xymc1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
iamord:
. Sincerely I was not lashing out @ u.. Just added it up to the comment to let my opinion be known to the general public..sorry for The misunderstanding

Ooh! grin grin grin, my bad dude!

1 Like

Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by rhames(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=2n2k post=29953280][/quote]

Nigeria is not US priority but US Special Forces Personnel are stationed in Tchad, an economically unviable but willing terror tool of the Western Powers. Laugh at yourself Spider Marks.
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by Horus(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBCYN6ijgEI

[size=15pt]Black Africans Are 'Not A Priority', Boko Haram Is 'Not A Priority'[/size]

Until Africans are willing to stop idolizing other races of people and their versions of religion, this is going to continue.
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by paroleski(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Jonathan inherited 774 LGA, today he has ceded 30 to General Shakau of Boko-haram. Jonathan inherited 23 PDP Governors but he ceded 5 to opposition APC. Jonathan inherited 4000 megawatts of electricity but we are now left with 2500 megawatts with obnoxious tariff from PHCN. Jonathan inherited 2.4 million barrel quota from OPEC but he ceded 1 million barrels to smugglers. Jonathan inherited a naira value of 155 to dollar but naira is now traded at 185. Jonathan inherited 30% unemployment but he has doubled it to 55%. Jonathan inherited positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative. Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market but he killed the stock market. Jonathan inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he increased it to 70%. Jonathan inherited chibokgirls but he lost them to Shakau. Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram he is leaving behind a sophisticated and daring BH. Jonathan inherited a booming economy but doom is what he is about to handover. To worse it off, Jonathan is promoting STEALING against our moral and societal upbringing. What then is safe under Jonathan? ?? Absolutely Nothing! !! Dear Jonathan, I can't afford more losses! !! Enough is enough! !! Changiiiiiii! !!! Changiiiiiii! !! Changiiiiiii! !!! FeBuhari is the month. Buharism is the spirit. Sai Buhari!

Arrant nonsense..so buhari wud hv doubled all LGn refinaries, employment and all dat b.s u mentioned.
Listen my friend I can bet u dat if buhari becomes president, expect boko haram to move their annex to lagos and oda southern states.. Yo knw why? Cos GMB wants sharia for d entire country and so does boko haram

We want change, we want change

So u expect buhari to give u d change u want overnite?
U expect good education, cheap fuel,good roads and rails ,good economy dat is corruptioin free, employment for our grads, security all wat have you from one old man called buhari

Fine,we know he has integrity but d numerous problems of d country will mk him weak(hoping he won't pass on)

Every sector, region and state in nigeria expects something frm their president and as far as I can tell goodluck has tried to attend to the needs so so many but not all..

He has Tried ..dat y d hair keeps going gray,as does Obama's

ParoleS*******
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by dhappyking(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
I am not surprised by this information. But the Americans should bear in mind that what goes around comes around. If they ignore BH today, tomorrow it will grow to haunt them. History can not be wrong. And to think that the American president has an African root! Cameroon and Niger are getting attention already, but not Nigeria yet.
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 21, 2015
so, are we EXPECTING USA to use their tax payers money to help us fight boko haram when our own government and military is full of corruption that the money allocated to the Nigerian military does not even get to the soldiers at the battle fields? Come on... if you cannot put your house in order, do you expect somebody that lives in another country to do it for you?

Cameroon, Chad, Niger and Togo are the countries that should be concerned about Boko haram alongside Nigeria and NOT USA (which is not our neighbors).

1 Like

Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by sundoj08(m): 2:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Dammytrager:
When it is nt even our Government priority, they are busy campaigning for election, so Y shd it now be America's Priority?
exactly!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by sundoj08(m): 2:42am On Jan 21, 2015
prettyboi1989:
This guy is making racist comment and no 1 is sayn jack bout it? What does it mean that black or west africa isn't a priority but if its white africa e.g north africa, they would av been alarmed. Blacks where is thy Glory? I fink its time to show these guys dat we can do without them if only we sit tight.
lol and you're gonna do that by sitting at the computer all day right!!!
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by Horus(m): 4:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Boko Haram is not even a priority for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:09am On Jan 21, 2015
chronique:
That sums it up. At least,Nigerians know who their friends and true allies are. Those who are putting so much trust and faith in the US to help Nigeria in this war,should smack themselves back to reality. The solution to boko haram must be found in Nigeria cos no serious help would come from the west.
Well, don't you think you're playing the victim here? Its your problem, you handle it yourselves. You don't see us saddling you with our problems do you? While others are spending money on R& D in their Military, yours are pocketing the money and transferring it to private accounts. Nobody takes you serious if you're not strong. Anyway, we have our own issues that we have to handle--- and its not like we're not your friends or allies--- but at this point we have a goal to reach and Nigeria is like that friend that you like but you know you have to cut off if not his actions will drag you down and destroy your life along with his; you have no choice but to let him self destruct if he wants to.

1 Like

Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by kobonaire(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
dhappyking:
I am not surprised by this information. But the Americans should bear in mind that what goes around comes around. If they ignore BH today, tomorrow it will grow to haunt them. History can not be wrong. And to think that the American president has an African root! Cameroon and Niger are getting attention already, but not Nigeria yet.
When the menace of BokoHaram is NOT Nigeria's priority then why should America make it it's priority??
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by Litmus: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mind you, the unseemly haste with witch Obama abandoned his trip to India in order to pay last respect to Saudi's deceased King Abdul, in spite of that theocracies appalling human rights record, highlights America's priorities. Forget the Federation of Planets, that's not America's future;forget too, the Caeliar Gestalt, America right now is the origin of the Borg!
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by jpphilips(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Litmus:

Are you joking with this reply or are you just tired?

I will only be joking if CNN is joking with the whole world too

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/21/world/cameroon-boko-haram-german-hostage/

Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, chairwoman of the African Union Commission, praised "the decision of President Idriss Deby Itno of Chad, at the request of Cameroon, to deploy troops in that country, to contribute to the ongoing operations against the Boko Haram terrorist group."

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/16/world/africa/boko-haram-hostages-rescued/
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by jpphilips(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Litmus:

And arn't you in the least bit embarrassed by this slavish seeming thought ? embarassed

What America has done to Nigeria should make all Nigerians rip the thick fat book of American... i cant think what to call it ...all those things that encompass Star Trek, Democracy, Liberty, Hope etc, etc

They are liars, they sold us a big fat fake dream!!! They lied to our children angry

This should be considered the opinion of an adult?
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by jpphilips(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Litmus:

Its time to move away from who America loves or hate, America right now in the eyes of Nigerians should be a disgrace. We should be the ones judging their morality. This is free and not dependent on power.

Then stop bothering America with your problems right?
Re: Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority by loco4love: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
I HOPE WAR AND CHAOS HAPPEN IN NIGERIA. SO ALL YOUR BITCHES WILL DIE. I KILL YOU AND YOUR MAMA. DEAD.

WHO WANTS TO BUY GUN AK103 2000 DOLLARS US. CRAZY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army / Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education / Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.