Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) (32183 Views)

Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by otunbakolawole(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pride always preceeds the downfall of any man.

Inspired, your response is disappointing. Demola of Triple AAA, started out like this, retrace your steps.

@OP Pele, Lesson learnt

2 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
With this automotive policy implementation around the corner I wonder what these guys will resort to..

Make I just dey observe...
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by saintjoel(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
drlawizle:

So how does someone overcome the issue of fake custom papers nah? Nah to carry custom officer go abi wetin?

That's why there's a custom verification number on your papers.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
saintjoel:

That's why there's a custom verification number on your papers.

What am I to do with the number?
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by saintjoel(m): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
drlawizle:

What am I to do with the number?

All you need to do is take the C-number to any customs coomand and ask for their assycuda unit,give any officer you meet there and they'll verify for you.That's why I've always told my customers to personally pick their vehicles up at the border,the can verify from assycuda if they can't.

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by MrMcJay(m): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Inspired, I read the allegations levied against you, and I read your response. You have finished yourself just because of 200k. In saner climes, you would have been in prison long ago.

Well, I have a gift for you from the Criminal Code of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Section 467
Any person who forges any document, writing, or seal, is guilty of an offence which, unless otherwise stated, is a felony, and he is liable, if no other punishment is provided, to imprisonment for three years.

467 (3)
If the thing forged purports to be, or is intended by the offender to be understood to be or to be used as, any of the following things--

(b)
A seal or stamp used for the purpose of the public revenue in Nigeria or in any other country;
...the offender is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.

As for ChelseaBmw and even Seun himself. I dare you to hide my comment not to talk of banning me. I would deal with you to the fullest extent of the law.
:

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by blank(f): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Why am i not surprised that 'this' moderator is involved. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by saintjoel(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2015
Eyop:

90% (if not more) of cars at Berger is from Cotonou and few from Tincan Lagos. You will also find accidented vehicles,stolen vehicles(may not be much) in Cotonou and customs paper related issues depends on who's handling the paperwork for you. I do mine at Idiroko border because i have a Customs officer there who was in Seme border before transferred. Like i said,my ordeal @ Cotonou had nothing to do with fake papers.

Mr Eyop,kindly forget about your custom office cos he'll still handover your job to an agent after removing his own cut,what he can just do is grease his way across checkpoints after the agent has given him the finished papers but woe betide him if he meets a superior officer who's not ready to collect bribes.Idiroko is like the home of fake duty papers,even custom officers are seen all around the bush paths obtaining bribes from smugglers,the only thing you can use to verify is if the car actually passed through the customs' vehicle seat.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by chelseabmw(m): 12:36am On Jan 21, 2015
MrMcJay:
Inspired, I read the allegations levied against you, and I read your response. You have finished yourself just because of 200k. In saner climes, you would have been in prison long ago.

Well, I have a gift for you from the Criminal Code of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Section 467
Any person who forges any document, writing, or seal, is guilty of an offence which, unless otherwise stated, is a felony, and he is liable, if no other punishment is provided, to imprisonment for three years.

467 (3)
If the thing forged purports to be, or is intended by the offender to be understood to be or to be used as, any of the following things--

(b)
A seal or stamp used for the purpose of the public revenue in Nigeria or in any other country;
...the offender is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.

As for ChelseaBmw and even Seun himself. I dare you to hide my comment not to talk of banning me. I would deal with you to the fullest extent of the law.
:

If you should insult anyone then you post will Be hidden..... there is no reason for your post to be hidden here

The reason for the earlier post was for some users calling me names.

I see no reason why they should insult me.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 21, 2015
chelseabmw:
Anyone who insults here will be banned

You said we should wait for inspiredm comments and now he has you have nothing to say? NOTHING!! Not even banning him or calling a spade a spade? Yet inspired is still a moderator selling cars and giving fake papers for the price of original if the car got impounded and the OP didn't get it back are you're here looking for who to ban.

The truth can't stay Hidden for so long. If the OP was your brother the story would be different but you really can't be bothered.

Cheers.

If you've bought a car from Inspired check your papers.

19 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by MrMcJay(m): 12:42am On Jan 21, 2015
chelseabmw:

If you should insult anyone then you post will Be hidden..... there is no reason for your post to be hidden here

The reason for the earlier post was for some users calling me names.

I see no reason why they should insult me.

No one is going to insult you if you show yourself as unbiased.

As for Seun, he may try to sweep this under the carpet as he did to the earlier Inspired matter and his shameful handling of the TrueRebel issue.

Posters are responsible for their posts on Nairaland, but he would be held criminally liable if he attempts to hide the fraud committed by Inspired.

Let Section 10 of Nigeria's Criminal Code guide him.

"A person who receives or assists another who is, to his knowledge guilty of an offence, in order to
enable him to escape punishment, is said to become an accessory after the fact to the offence."

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by clubone0501: 1:08am On Jan 21, 2015
inspiredm:
Sorry for the delay in response, I focus more on Our Corporate website these days and I hardly check On here.

Vehicle has been Delivered since OCTOBER 2014.

Buyer Has Outstanding Balance TO pay Which He promised to pay October Ending 2014 after delivery.

This is January 2015, Outstanding balance hasn't yet been paid.

All Original Documents are ready.

We don't give out Original Documents While there is Outstanding payments

Once Outstanding Payment is Made, Original Documents Will be Sent to the Buyer.

I apologize in advance as I may not have the further chance to reply to any post on this thread.

Cheers
Inspired

bro...you could have attributed it to admin issues. ..said sorry..and "we will look into it"...u have to much success stories to be doing all this wan na...

pride they say.....comes b4 a fall..

tell the bros to calm down. .and send his papers with an apology.

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Common problem with some Nigerians; they start well then they let greed set into their minds and starts to compromise.
I will rather buy a car on ground in naija or travel to the US myself to buy it.
When it comes to money, i have learnt that the devil is always at work once money exchanges hands

3 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Coldplay007(f): 4:07am On Jan 21, 2015
another inspired scam thread.. and this thread will die in the 'autos' section as usual...
But seriously how was OP convinced to pay 5M for a 2009 Fx 35...
That price should get you at least a 2013 model... grin

10 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Carshopper(m): 4:54am On Jan 21, 2015
saintjoel:
What do u have to say about the response from inspired?

Hope there are no sacred cows in this section.

This is very bad. Fake custom paper bc of 200k balance.

I witnessed customs around asaba fire shots at a toyota highlander who did not stop when flagged down.

Eventually they checked his papers and they We were intact. Imagine if such man had a fake custom paper like this op.

This shows what we've always told our customers but trust Nigerians,they'll keep telling you that they saw a car on they streets of lagos with cheaper prices.

With high regards to Inspired cos he's my boss,many of this issues are always caused by customers cos they want to use expensive cars but don't want to spread the cash.

I'm an agent and I clear vehicles through customs at seme and idiroko but one problem I've always had as been customers who have refused to believe that even Lagos ports aren't immune from fake duty papers,we even have instances where vehicles are smuggled from cotonou through paces like Niger/lagos routes and they're sold as lagos cleared cars in places like Abuja/port harcourt or lagos.That's why customs introduced what we call "CUSTOMS VERIFICATION NUMBER" or "C-NUMBER" so that importers can verify if papers are authentic.

When customers tell me that they've seen cars for cheaper prices or someone has promised to import for cheaper prices,the first question I ask is if they've seen the duty papers and verified if it's genuine or if they're sure the dealer will not import an accidented vehicle and at the end,the same customers will sneak into Cotonou/lagos get scammed and still face custom issues on their way out of lagos but at the end,they'll never admit that they make wrong choices.

Cotonou like they'll make you believe offers varieties when it comes to making choices but at the end,it all comes down to making the right choice,not been greedy or self centered or moving with the right agent.

To inspired,we all have our bad days and believe me when I say that I know what you're experiencing,I've been there but at the end,you learn to make amends.

Hmmmm
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by geoexpert08: 5:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by geoexpert08: 5:09am On Jan 21, 2015
At the end of the day, this just teaches all to know who you are dealing with before making any dealings. Can't even believe there is anything such as fake custom papers. This is sad.....
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 21, 2015
tmabin:
What is Nairaland turning to lately... So many scams here and there, Moderators you need to wake up and start investigating cases and acclaimed dealers who may want to rubbish the image of this site!
Inspired is the moderator here.

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by saintjoel(m): 5:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Carshopper:
[/b]

Hmmmm

Carshopper,I know what you mean when you hmmm and like I've told inspired,that episode you are actually humming about thaught me one lesson,you don't bite more than you can chew and it was a lesson well learnt. Changing the way you do business is also one way of making amends and I know a day will come,I'll surprise you soon cos I'm still bearing the brunt till today but know that you thaught me how to be a better businessman and for that,I thank you.

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 21, 2015
brofula:
Inspired autos again. what is really going on, Seun you need to dig deeper into this. Am getting concern about all the series of accusations on this same person.
Seun should dig to do what, did he ask you to do business here? Whatever you do here is at your own risk, if you make a gain it is yours and if you lose then live with it.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Carshopper(m): 5:28am On Jan 21, 2015
saintjoel:

Carshopper,I know what you mean when you hmmm and like I've told inspired,that episode you are actually humming about thaught me one lesson,you don't bite more than you can chew and it was a lesson well learnt. Changing the way you do business is also one way of making amends and I know a day will come,I'll surprise you soon cos I'm still bearing the brunt till today but know that you thaught me how to be a better businessman and for that,I thanks you.

I jus dey hail .... U knw this bizness I have come to meet pple n their different ways of doing bizness.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by onatisi(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Coldplay007:

But seriously how was OP convinced to pay 5M for a 2009 Fx 35...
That price should get you at least a 2013 model... grin
in lagos or preorder?
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by amadu777: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2015
drlawizle:

Your english is very bad but you made a whole lot of sense..

I don't give a $hit abt d language, I can write in Microsoft word , do grammar spelling n post,

Its just nairaland I'm not writing in a newspaper,

Wertin de hapun na ? A de come a de go

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by aieromon(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Fake customs papers after spending N5 million?

Thank God the SUV wasn't impounded.

2015 just dey start oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Etranshub(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2015
inspiredm:
Sorry for the delay in response, I focus more on Our Corporate website these days and I hardly check On here.

Vehicle has been Delivered since OCTOBER 2014.

Buyer Has Outstanding Balance TO pay Which He promised to pay October Ending 2014 after delivery.

This is January 2015, Outstanding balance hasn't yet been paid.

All Original Documents are ready.

We don't give out Original Documents While there is Outstanding payments

Once Outstanding Payment is Made, Original Documents Will be Sent to the Buyer.

I apologize in advance as I may not have the further chance to reply to any post on this thread.

Cheers
Inspired

inspired sca.mer should be d name..someone paid you a whooping 4.8mil for a car and you gave him two different fake documents that can either get the car impounded by customs,turn him to a regular ATM by Nigerian police etc all because he has an outstanding balance of 50k or so? You are so mean walahi....it would have been better if you had not responded to the allegations

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Eyop: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2015
saintjoel:

Mr Eyop,kindly forget about your custom office cos he'll still handover your job to an agent after removing his own cut,what he can just do is grease his way across checkpoints after the agent has given him the finished papers but woe betide him if he meets a superior officer who's not ready to collect bribes.Idiroko is like the home of fake duty papers,even custom officers are seen all around the bush paths obtaining bribes from smugglers,the only thing you can use to verify is if the car actually passed through the customs' vehicle seat.

Gbenga i understand your point and sincerely have not experience any issue with custom papers with any vehicle purchased in Cotonou. Infact,i was stopped on my way to Abuja(2 different vehicle) by Customs and they used my documents to show other car owners how a genuine customs paper should be. Some Customs documents sometimes are genuine but if the duty was under-paid,one will experience a problem.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2015
amadu777:

I don't give a $hit abt d language, I can write in Microsoft word , do grammar spelling n post,

Its just nairaland I'm not writing in a newspaper,

Wertin de hapun na ? A de come a de go

I too don't give a ratazz about your MSword....just learn to use the right tenses & stop covering your deficiency at English Language
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by saintjoel(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2015
Eyop:

Gbenga i understand your point and sincerely have not experience any issue with custom papers with any vehicle purchased in Cotonou. Infact,i was stopped on my way to Abuja(2 different vehicle) by Customs and they used my documents to show other car owners how a genuine customs paper should be. Some Customs documents sometimes are genuine but if the duty was under-paid,one will experience a problem.

Nice one boss but don't forget me in 2015.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by blank(f): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2015
@the moderator, I wonder why you hid my post? Soon, this thread will be hidden as have others before them about Inspiredm and his fraudulent activities. Wonder how people are meant to make complete business decisions when they don't have all the facts.

Still can't believe that a well known crook is a moderator on Nairaland and Seun is not bothered. To me, it seems like it's an official stamp of approval of his fraudulent activities. Don't let his money from adverts stop you from doing the right thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2015
@Op since he can't be trusted,I'll advise you to check your ride very well for tracking device since he is with the other keys.....shit happens!

4 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2015
sensisosu:
Why so much negative threads about inspiredautos these days.: thank God I changed my mind about doing business with him..

lol me too.. i found Fhemmy and Kakakibuy as Honest dealers to go with. one from Canada the other Europe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Wheels And Tyres For Truck, Suv And Cars Available At Good Rate / I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges / Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.