Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (64863 Views)

Photo: If This Man Happens To Be Your Dad What Would You Do / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? / If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
Do you remember this? were u an addict?

Shiege! Ice Kobi Kobi!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I liked the one that had a creamy taste and looked like milk. I think it was made with milk.

Give me that with Okin Biscuit anyday. Not round Okin o! That one no sweet. Give me the Okin Shortcake. Chey!

Or give me the Nylon Jollof Rice. The multicolored Jollof rice we buy with the 50 kobo note. Big Boys back then! cool

But una go reach 10 wey go share the rice unless you hide chop am. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by VickyRotex(f): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
misreal:
send me recharge card..

Hehheehe.... Chaiiiiii.... Bet Nairaland no need credit na shocked sad. No be sey you go call me tell me na.... Oya tell me 1st, I go come send am after. sad tongue
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by sandudu: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
gone are those days... i just shown this picture to a lady she said "haaaa this is eve now" and i knew where she belong ...thanks for the memorry bro holla to all Moslem school 1 or 2 in Niaja
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by seangy4konji: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
hmmmm
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Onyiido: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
mercielizzie:
Good ol dayz!! Ice lolly or ice kongi.
Samia $ zobo
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by mercielizzie(f): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
semit:

that's it bro
a lady my bro.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by mercielizzie(f): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
july8:

You gat it man, ice kongi and ice lolly. Clap for ya self.
a lady ooo
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by ceaser: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
bullabong:
Pako kids undecided yikes!

Indomié kids. Ntoor!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by KMB: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:

Thanks for this reminder. cheesy even use it to colour my tongue

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wow, Ice Kobi Kobi
loooool
good old times .............
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by ghazab74(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na lucky we dey call am that time
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by gbodimowo(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
ANIEXTY:
Mehhn d tin bin dey make sence die.

U can a say that again
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by misreal(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hehheehe.... Chaiiiiii.... Bet Nairaland no need credit na shocked sad. No be sey you go call me tell me na.... Oya tell me 1st, I go come send am after. sad tongue
na me de sell am na..send me card make I send am for u..
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by BizBayo: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
I remember very, well. We call it 'ketiya'.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by ijechikky(f): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Ok, send one through my email kiss I'll send you our 5yr friendship contract. cheesy
olryt den,,,snd me ur nomber lets negotiate terms wink
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Mega72(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oooooooh!the good old days!!I can't forget.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by PrinxPeera(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
That used to be my snacks for lunch break with digestive biscuit, we call it 'kankara'. Gone are the days!!!!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by prettiest1(f): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
I can't forget this in a hurry.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by DeeBoiyy: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
This was nice mehn grin ...... I don old too o shocked undecided
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by debasco1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
styno22:
Those days we they call am kankara, hmmm see d sucking...we they chop d block like kulikuli

na lolly we dey call ham.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Boy o boy!!! Where did you did that from? Reminds me of those days in my primary and secondary school.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by adehika: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
agbeke58:

I did this too. Lolz
unah remember 'ekono gowan, eyin alagba, balewa etc'
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by samopeyemi: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
we call it indogi
cheesy
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by chiogoezubem(f): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:

OMG!!! This ice cream!!! Wow! I licked this ice cream die! It had milk and cocoa (chocolatey) flavours. It went well with 'diet', ie todays pancakes!!! Who ate pancakes with these ice creams? IN FACT IF YOU DID, HIT 'LIKE'

Children of the eightys/ninetys rockkkk!!!! My primary school days rocked!!! grin grin cool
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by CocoaOla: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Could this be her?
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by chiogoezubem(f): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
freshness2020:
My condense!
..remembering those days after having tea. I would go to the extent of having a reserved in a nylon to put in the fridge!
Lol!

Get away!!! You don't mean it?! I thought I was the only one! I used to put mine in the upper chamber of the fridge; the freezer, to 'block'. cheesy
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by CocoaOla: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Observing........
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by CocoaOla: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
oluyemisee:
Lol,suck d sweetness and eat the plain ice after wards

Could this be her?
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by jorghor(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Awwww...the good old days!
enjoyed it so much, we worked on how to retain the sweetness to the very end (well, almost to the end)
Till today, it has affected the way I work on my fan ice cream and d likes....d sweetness must remain till the very end.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by freshness2020: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
chiogoezubem:

Get away!!! You don't mean it?! I thought I was the only one! I used to put mine in the upper chamber of the fridge; the freezer, to 'block'. cheesy
Hehehehhehee! See my partner in crime!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by ajealadick(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
you dey craze o!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Good ol' days cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / No Gree For Anybody Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.