Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (64880 Views)

Photo: If This Man Happens To Be Your Dad What Would You Do / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? / If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Dammyjohn(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
asodeboyede:
Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all
How does that scriptural words related to the sweetness of our yesteryears condense?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Adekola3686(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
Do you remember this? were u an addict?

it is called indogi
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
lolzzzzz.......ice lolly

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Emmysteve(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Does it mean no norther here? Is this not what we called Pesarin Abiola (Abiola's urine ) ? Though the picture of that one is not here. That one used to be in a very tiny long leather. We use to buy it while coming back from school.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Rzq4: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
indomie generation really missed
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nickymezor(f): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mehn, e don tey ooosmiley
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by nellykidies(f): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yea,I usually take this after mathematics class grin angry angry
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by magabounce(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chie!!!!!! Eyaf tayed ooooooooo...
I remember lickin all d flavour n leaving the ice....
Good ol dayz jor
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by cluksy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
doopsy:
The good old days when kids got A1 in the sharing formula...we'd divide it into 4 places and still lick it happily..after that the lapping exercise would begin..three lapping on one seat...conductor go dey vex, we go dey lick lolly dey go.. grin

And you call those experiences good old days? That was poverty (suffering n smiling)

Thank God for internet, space exploration, good life n fast cars.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by mercielizzie(f): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Barselonia:

paadi e... u must b yoruba ooo.... especially for That Ibadan side.... meennm, That thing sweet ooo... ice kongi with donkuha Or sisi pelebe.....

break time done sweet
u r in d spirit oooo, u shud nao add ekana asha, taba-taba, ori abach (round kulikuli) and d likes
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by beckyomas(f): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
M4gunners:
Emm Aunty we used to buy ice blocks from NNPC housing estate back then in Portharcout not with NEPA!
me when use nepa wetin u say make i talk? Abi everybody for Nigeria dey stay near housing estate?
For the records, we aren't even discussing ice block here.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by dablazor: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
oluyemisee:
Lol,suck d sweetness and eat the plain ice after wards
suck the sweetness? shocked

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by oluvick(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
On the way from school walking and sweating under hot sun.....hmmmm.....just buy one (iced) and empty it inside garri with 2 naira fish head. Oh, how splendid! 5 naira was enough for the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by iykofias(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
doopsy:
The good old days when kids got A1 in the sharing formula...we'd divide it into 4 places and still lick it happily..after that the lapping exercise would begin..three lapping on one seat...conductor go dey vex, we go dey lick lolly dey go.. grin
*chuckles** may God bless u

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by ichommy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
ANIEXTY:
Mehhn d tin bin dey make sence die.

Wow, I remember o. They way u shout eh, u go dey buy am plenty den. grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Faposky95: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
who tork say we no know flex
thngs
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nichobabe(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
madridguy:
You remind me of Ebenezer Primary School. Ice lolly+Kulikuli= sweet delicacy

O boy you go Ebenezer for GRA benin? See Ajebo
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by tchiwinnie: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
cluksy:

And you call those experiences good old days? That was poverty (suffering n smiling)

Thank God for internet, space exploration, good life n fast cars.
twas good old days joy. its all part of it, and u ll just b happy o. children of these days dont even hv 'childhood experiences'. we enjoyed our childhood and we re still enjoying d internet, space exploration, fast cars tongue
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by engrjacuzzi: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
agbeke58:

I did this too. Lolz
most of us did this thing then because there was stable power and you could rely on NEPA but, these days you hardly witness power.
I made use of supreme ice cream plates back in the days to refrigerate mine.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by elantraceey(f): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nichobabe:

O boy you go Ebenezer for GRA benin? See Ajebo
na two ebenezer dey o, abi you forget?
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by bameyi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
That was when NEPA was still NEPA I make my own ice cream good old 80's
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
One thing I like about north is that u may still get this in the north,i swear I mis kaduna die
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by kamez(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Those Of u calling it ice lolly, na big gramma una dey speak oo..

We wey grow up for FESTAC town na condense we dey call am..

Choi back then if u just sammer me this thing with Okin biscuit, u ve made my day..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by pinkhill(f): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
yeah yeah yeah...
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by misreal(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

Where I go see buy abeg
send me recharge card..
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
That is Adoyo andf lollipop,Thumbs up Islanders of 80's.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by tomzman: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lolly! Good old days mehn cheesy
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by toprealman: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Didn't enjoy it one bit.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by tomzman: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Adekola3686:

it is called indogi
U are in the spirit. We used to call it indogi or simply lolly back then. Mehn children of nowadays really missed.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by aaamos(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wow!!!! Ice lolly where have u been? cool
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by aaamos(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wow!!!! Ice lolly where have u been? cool
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Helkayklassic(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
Do you remember this? were u an addict?
Sanko...Cant forget dis 😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.