Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (64865 Views)

Photo: If This Man Happens To Be Your Dad What Would You Do / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? / If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by SmooshCHN: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed

The white one rocks..

If you like come here come form porsche. Like if you remember Babadudu grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by aguizm(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Whaooo those days I would use my transport to buy like 4 for #10 then trek a mile to get home but wouldn't notice the distance because I' be got ice creams in my hands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by kinisoo1: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=28pt]NONSENSE[/size]
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by initialize(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Condense naa ni!

All flavor available

+ Pito and Addoyo

Sweet like a Jesus piece beyond ice wink

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Pizzanatty(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmmmm HW TIME FLIES...THIS WAS THE MAIN TYN BACK THEN.
If u no lick ds ice cream,u missed!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by sirajdinsaudi: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
Do you remember this? were u an addict?
We call it fine ice grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by UnknownT: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
it finally turns to ice block after one has licked the color and flavor. as a child dat grew up in Aba, I licked it wella, milk, vanilla and chocolate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by akinlex(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by donigspain(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chai, I usually go for the soya bean ice cream...
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by hedonistic: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Reminds me of my days in Airforce Primary School Ikeja. I was addicted to 'condense' and coconut candy.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by titifranc: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
;DWe use to call it ICE KOBIKOBI

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Olutola88(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
this is LOLLY and not ice cream grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by greatnow: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
That's an ice cream, those days i normally use fanta or coke to form my own. Please where is kwilikwili Mandela?
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by misreal(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
;Dwe still dey sell am self.blve me children are still loving it.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by tattesco(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wow. Am remembering my good old days
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
We children of 90s sef meet am..... My mama change suffer for that ice cream hand

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by SHREKK(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dats Zobo na
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
I remember then going to Anglican Pry School Marine Beach Apapa. We do buy it close to the railway line then grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Aww! Nostalgia.

I remember emptying my cup of tea into a nylon, tying it and putting in the refrigerator, that's the first place I rush to when I get back from school cheesy.

We called it 'kankara' back then, ugwu awusa things.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by sparko1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Everything is sugar, colour and ice.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by AnnieAnnie(f): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
O boiiiiiii dis was d fun part of childhood.... I rili miss dis....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by spiceybrain(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
OBOY THIS NA DAT SACCHARIN ICE CREAM THAT YEAR NOW, 1 NIARA, OR 50 KOBO, WE DEY STAY STRAIGHT LINE TO BUY AFTER SCHOOL, OR DURING RECESS NA , CHAI, WE DON DRINK COLOR TIRE BEFORE O. THANK GOD FOR BIN ALIVE SHA, SOME OF MY SCHOOL MATES DEN DON PASS OUT.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by CoCoLav(f): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Used to prefer the white one tho. The one with desolved milk. The first taste used to be like heaven, then as the ice keeps desolving as you take it it gets less and less tasty. At a point the only thing left would be pure ice with no trace of milk!! cheesy

#Nostalgic. smiley

This was the one I liked too. Any coloured drink was and still is a no no for me even as a child. I always feel like they poured chemicals into it.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by july8: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
mercielizzie:
Good ol dayz!! Ice lolly or ice kongi.

You gat it man, ice kongi and ice lolly. Clap for ya self.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thats not Zobo SHREKK ask DONKEY he knows what it is. wink

SHREKK:
Dats Zobo na

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Datshyguy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
lol. it use to be full of saccharine
ingredients: a bottle of coke or fanta, ten litre of water and lots of saccharine
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by spiro4real(f): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
tongue :PSweet affordable ice cream! Missed it sha
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
Do you remember this? were u an addict?
In AJ city those dayz, we call d dark one on d left, "Pito"
I've 4gotten d name of d one on d right grin

Mehn, OP ya head dey dia jawe smiley
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Used to prefer the white one tho. The one with desolved milk. The first taste used to be like heaven, then as the ice keeps desolving as you take it it gets less and less tasty. At a point the only thing left would be pure ice with no trace of milk!! cheesy

#Nostalgic. smiley
No Gej, no buhari. This ia good. tongue
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by nopecin(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
No b pito and adonyo bi that
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by sethxy: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
banana flavour and choclate that year....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / No Gree For Anybody Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.