Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (64906 Views)

Photo: If This Man Happens To Be Your Dad What Would You Do / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? / If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Toks2008(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
We call it condense ice-cream

A must buy for me everyday in the early 80s WOW!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by heaviestdot: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chai! Good old days.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by WINDSOW(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
doopsy:
The good old days when kids got A1 in the sharing formula...we'd divide it into 4 places and still lick it happily..after that the lapping exercise would begin..three lapping on one seat...conductor go dey vex, we go dey lick lolly dey go.. grin
I LOVE U on tis comment."We go dey lick am dey go"
grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by raphroye: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
Do you remember this? were u an addict?
Called Epan-dinka or jombo during my time.......
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Alezy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
oluyemisee:
Lol,suck d sweetness and eat the plain ice after wards
Your head is there.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Tex42(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
lol!

'kankara' as it is popularly known in the north.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Alezy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Used to prefer the white one tho. The one with desolved milk. The first taste used to be like heaven, then as the "ice cream" keeps melting as you take it, it gets less and less tasty. At a point the only thing left would be pure ice with no trace of milk!! cheesy

#Nostalgic. smiley
Chaii, i actually preferd the milk flavour.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by yoged(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chaiiii,gone are the days of Beulah nursery n primary sch and Obokun high sch days. All those colouring staining my white.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Khemhyte(f): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
madridguy:
You remind me of Ebenezer Primary School. Ice lolly+Kulikuli= sweet delicacy
Ebenezer Primary School, ilorin or where?
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by UmmuHanif(f): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
STILL DOING IT ESP WEN AM PREGNANT. :oSTILL DOING IT ESP WEN AM PREGNANT.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by felsunseg(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Used to prefer the white one tho. The one with desolved milk. The first taste used to be like heaven, then as the "ice cream" keeps melting as you take it, it gets less and less tasty. At a point the only thing left would be pure ice with no trace of milk!! cheesy

#Nostalgic. smiley
gbam, bros na dat one make sense past, infact na only dat one i dey buy except dem wan buy for me, #1 naira tins
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by simdam500(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
I fall among the shawarma cool generation
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by marley145: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
freshness2020:
My condense!
..remembering those days after having tea. I would go to the extent of having a reserved in a nylon to put in the fridge!
Lol!
that was when nepa knows their work
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Johnnoo(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
That time, I didn't believe anything would be sweeter...
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by jevic(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
No be small thing.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by 123gist(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Those good old days............ We use to call it ice kpoki kpoki
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by freshness2020: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
marley145:
that was when nepa knows their work
I D̶̲̅ε̲̣y tell ♈όϋ ...gone are the days meeehhhn!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by rhames(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:

Before Ice Tea came to the market yesterday. Just Yesterday. grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by FRCS(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wa oo oh ! shocked
Good old memories. LOL
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
tropaz:
We break it on the wall and share.... We were pure hearted.... We loved ourselves.... @days of peace and joy in ikere ekiti.
we used our teeth to cut a little portion for our younger ones, and we the girls do prefer the fanta ones cos they colour our tongues. Lol, ohhh, I feel like going back those our years of innocence.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by olumijuwon: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Guy u make me remenber arowosegber primary school we call it condes +kulikuli+orieja+obiedun+ibe etc.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by omokoladele(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is d original Ice-cream. Now adays own na photocopy
Indomie generations wont know this!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by opyscol(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:

Dis one no be ice cream now! Na CONDENSE! I was so addicted due to its sweetness...
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by aniexyz(f): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
freshness2020:
My condense!
..remembering those days after having tea. I would go to the extent of having a reserved in a nylon to put in the fridge!
Lol!
Like hell, I did this too .

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by plendil: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
CHeeei!!!! Wuse 111 primary school!!!! smiley
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by freshness2020: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
aniexyz:

Like hell, I did this too .
I see ♈όϋ partner!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by alex406(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lolly. The beautiful old days.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by tunnypop(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
I understand....uhmmmmmm
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Wislet(f): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yes oooooo.... I remember wella. Kai! When we would put tea because of its chocolate taste in a nylon too and freeze, sucking the frozen 'chocolate' bin dey sweet wella! Ah! Pesin enjoy oooo. Hahahahaha. Ice cream of those days wen dem dey put much colouring (too sweet!). The wonderful dayssssssssss #reminiscing#
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by completey(f): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ice kobi kobi
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by deygar: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Alewa...condense ice cream...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.