Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (64879 Views)

Photo: If This Man Happens To Be Your Dad What Would You Do / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? / If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by macaphan007(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
chei!!!I remember i took some when i was in secondary school and my lips became swollen chei i can never forget that day i was so sccared i cldnt go to the dinning hall for lunch and dinner,omo i had to stay in the hostel till the next day....i was crying to God that i will never take lolly again...Lmao!!! i still go buy am after when my lips return to normal,i only changed the flavour!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by twopointtwo: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
When live was sweet,when we save our 50kobo coins to buy,if ur friend begs too much u break the ice and put small on his hand and leave the licking of his fingers to him

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
Do you remember this? were u an addict?
ah! ice kobikobi,ah! wa gbayi omo iya mi. good old days,ah! how time fly. mcheeew.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Boyooosa(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Remind me the name oooo..... PITO! but i guess the orange has a flavour, may be lolly pop or something. grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
twopointtwo:
When live was sweet,when we save our 50kobo coins to buy,if ur friend begs too much u break the ice and put small on his hand and leave the licking of his fingers to him
abi.sometimes i just think if there any device that can take me back to old days.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by streetzdreamz(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
tropaz:
We break it on the wall and share.... We were pure hearted.... We loved ourselves.... @days of peace and joy in ikere ekiti.
lols,I equally schooled dia with ma brothers,took a peek @ ur dp buh cudnt recognise u,was very small backden sha grin,just get dat icecream for me in d afternoon backden and am in heaven,atimes wen I can't get 50kobo or 1naira for d stuff I improvise by making tea n keeping it inside d freezer and waiting patiently till it solidifies !!nice one @op
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by FOREXMARTS: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
We used to buy it kwandala kwandala or cile biyar biyar (one one naira or 50, 50 kobo) but when Mario game came out all funds went straight to game centres.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Pholayemi(f): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin
Those days wen you spend one naira and stil get 50kobo change.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
I remember when my mom went to beg d old woman selling it not to sell for me again.because it course cold for me,I will beg the woman or send someone, ah! the good old days when we watch Ecoli and another life as evening TV drama.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by yerakola(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ah! Lolly, gonna dos days, civilazation has spoil evrytin!
90s generation enjoy sha nd full of fun, Millennium generation sorry ooo
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by ocelot2006(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hehehehehe soooooooo true!!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by ayooyee: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Indogi
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by maskid(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
GOOD OLD DAYZ..

ALVAN STAFF PRIMARY SCHOOL OWERRI cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

REMIniscence
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by soleexx(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
madridguy:
You remind me of Ebenezer Primary School. Ice lolly+Kulikuli= sweet delicacy

Whr's ur schol located
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
titifranc:
;DWe use to call it ICE KOBIKOBI
yes ice kobikobi,where did u sch then,because I sch in Akure.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by FOREXMARTS: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pholayemi:
grin
Those days wen you spend one naira and stil get 50kobo change.
Love the way u spell ur name.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Fourwinds: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Used to prefer the white one tho. The one with desolved milk. The first taste used to be like heaven, then as the "ice cream" keeps melting as you take it, it gets less and less tasty. At a point the only thing left would be pure ice with no trace of milk!! cheesy

#Nostalgic. smiley
chai.!!! u gave detailed description of d taste. I will prefer to trek and use my money for dat ice cream. things done scatter for dis country. 1kobo.,5kobo.,50kobo. if dem see u with #1 mean say., is either ur popsy rich well well or u steal d money
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by galadima77(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
some posts will just expose d age bracket of those "in d house". Gives u d impression nairaland has not entirely bn overrun by d indomie generation.
.....but hen again, u enter political room and.....

...back to d topic... I'd save part of ma pocket money school just to get that "heavenly feeling "....smiles....
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by intercom: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
I can tell about this better because it was my best juice as at then with pufpuf and popcorn hahahah
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Eneze1(f): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Omo mehn I remember this, mumsy change suffer ooo, we call it lolly
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Chartey(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
madridguy:
Ilorin?
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Thermythorpe(f): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
I think Dis Lolly-lolly & Tasty time was d cause of my Asthma. Gud ol' days tho.. #fun
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by eloesibe5(f): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Back in dose days
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Kaboo4sure: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls bro can u reveal urself? I went to the same names primary sch, only that mine school was in abk.
madridguy:
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by ajadematanle: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tabadadi + water and frozen for those that knows what i am talking about.I trekked over 1km to buy for an old woman around molusi college at Ijebu- Igbo
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by BabaEto1: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na dis kind topic dey make person kno his/her mates for nairaland, lolzzz. I hail una oooo my bro n sis.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by M4gunners: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
beckyomas:

me when use nepa wetin u say make i talk? Abi everybody for Nigeria dey stay near housing estate?
For the records, we aren't even discussing ice block here.
I know say no be Ice block una discuss, i dey try to tell hw we dey take fridge our own back then. So NEPA wahala no start today!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by mya1: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Barselonia:

paadi e... u must b yoruba ooo.... especially for That Ibadan side.... meennm, That thing sweet ooo... ice kongi with donkuha Or sisi pelebe.....

break time done sweet

Exactly, good old days. With 5naira then I would buy this lolly ice cream, 1naira donkuha, 2naira groundnuts and 1naira sisi pelebe.. Lol

My mum must not know then tho.. Whenever I got home, mum would ask what I got at school. I would say shortcake /okin biscuit. Loool

Miss those days. smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by vikkysexy1: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Used to prefer the white one tho. The one with desolved milk. The first taste used to be like heaven, then as the "ice cream" keeps melting as you take it, it gets less and less tasty. At a point the only thing left would be pure ice with no trace of milk!! cheesy

#Nostalgic. smiley
yeah!! you really get that bro
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by BRAV0O(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
Do you remember this? were u an addict?
lolly! cheesy
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by BRAV0O(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:

#Nostalgic. smiley
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by bakila: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
asodeboyede:
Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all

Ice cream don turn to afffliction. Wetin be the bad thing inside ice cream. Abi you no know that own, ice water dey sef, for bottle if you no know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.